Izuku Kaisen

By Vdahiya420

The story follows the life of izuku yagi as he was living his life with his family quite peacefully until he... More

INTRO
Incest - Wincest or sincest
Part 2: The First Sight
PART 3: AWAKENING
PART 4: THE TRUTH
A/N
PART 5: THE SICKNESS INSIDE
PART 6: LOVE AND THUNDER
PART 7: Test Of Power
PART 8: NOTHING TO PROVE
PART 9: THE DEATH BATTLE
news
PART 10: HIGH RISK. HIGH REWARD
PART 11: PREDICTMENT.
PART 12: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE.
PART 13: THE END.

Part 1: His Past

4.5K 38 70
By Vdahiya420

Our story starts when two twins named izuku yagi and izumi yagi on their 4th birthday, where they wake up and then look at eachother and shout in unity "we get our quirks today" both then giggle and run down to find their parents sitting there at the table all might(toshinori yagi) was in his normal self which we see in his school years 

here is a photo

Not my art the credit goes to the artist

They both go up to him and hug his legs while saying "can we go the quirk doctor now plz" all might sighs and looks over to his wife inko yagi( pro hero emerald witch) she looks back at him with a smile and nods

Then all might lifts the two kids up with each arm and tells them "sure let's go"

Time skip to the point they arrive in the office with the doctor looking at some reports. All might asks "what do the reports say?"

The doctor looks up and says "I have a 2 good news and a bad news"

All might and inko ask the doctor the good news first. The doctor then replies saying "they both have quirks"

All might and inko sign and ask the doctor "what the quirks are". The doctor says that "izumi here has a strength enhancing quirk along with telekinesis, meanwhile izuku here has a quirk so overpowered he is untouchable"

Izuku quickly tells izumi "wow we can be heroes together". Izumi nods while smiling

All might and inko smile while looking at their kids but then asks what is izukus quirk.

The doctor says "he has 2 quirks which are different from the both of you, his quirk goes hand to hand like butter and jam his first quirk is called the 6 eyes it will cause his eyes to turn sea blue when the quirk awakens it allows izuku to see past illusion, objects and also giving him ability to know whatever he wants. These eyes also protect his brain from his other quirk called infinity, the infinity allows izuku to bring the concept of infinity to reality he can cast a barrier around himself with this which makes him immune to anything by creating infinite space between himself and something else he can also use this to become invisible by creating infinite space only for the reflected light which normally will bounce off of him and then go into our eye but by stopping those light rays he becomes invisible.."

The yagi family was shocked about how much power he has and the parents asked "if he had any more abilities", the doctor simply nodded saying "yes, he also has vast intellect, he can create a blue ball which creates a singularity type effect basically pulling everything in one spot and can also create a red ball which does the exact opposite of the blue. He is also immune to every quirk as every quirk is even telekinesis uses brain waves which need to travel a distance so he is unbeatable, unmatched. Upon that he has a domain which he can extend while in this domain whoever isn't in his direct contact will see everything in the universe at once including every single drop of water, grain of sand, the stars and the planets everything, while he can see whatever he wants. Now I don't know if he will have other abilities but we can only find out when his quirk activates."

Inko and all might in unison ask "what do you mean by when it awakes"

The doctor replies saying "that was the bad news we don't know when it will awake maybe it will never awake, we have no clue". Inko looks at izuku who was sad hearing this and then looked at her husband who looked at the boy and picked him and said "don't worry son you will become a hero"

And the family was about to head out but the doctor stopped them and said "well MR. and MRS. Yagi I have to tell you that please make sure he does not become a villain"

All might and inko just nod and leave the office. The whole time izumi stayed away from izuku meanwhile izuku tried to stop crying with his father trying to console izuku. Once they reached their home all might went in with izuku in his arms and said "everyone get ready we will go celebrate the two of you getting quirks" izuku smiled at this and hopped off and went in the room with izuku meanwhile inko told all might "what would we do if he stays quirkless all might responded saying you're forgetting one for all I was planning on giving it to him either way"

Inko sighed and said "fine but we need to make sure he understands this world and is not like bakugo". All might nodded and said "I have an idea you neglect him and izumi is already jealous of him, this will open his eyes to the world and when he gets his quirk he would not abuse them and I will be his friend because I can't do these things to him sorry". inko put her hand on his cheeks and says "I know I will do as you say, i don't want to do this either but this might be the best way to open his eyes to the world before he gets cocky"

We now take a time skip of 5 years

As the inko, izumi and izuku were waiting for all might to arrive back home

They were all worried and soon heard a knock at the door izuku ran to it and opened it to see his father in a skeleton like form and he fell back from shock

All might simply stepped in and sat on the chair and said "before you ask the villain only hit my stomach so I can still live nothing bad".

Izuku ran up and hugged his father crying thinking 'I almost lost the only person who cares for me I don't want to lose dad he is the only one who believed in me and told me I could become a hero'.

We take another time skip of 5 years till the final day of middle school where the teacher walks in class and does the same thing as in anime

After that bakugo and izumi both tell izuku "we know a way for you to awaken your quirk" "please tell me what it is" said izuku

After that bakugo puts his hand on izukus shoulder as he burned it and "said take a swan dive off the roof and wish for a quirk that actually appears in your next life"

We skip to izuku getting chocked by the sludge villain as he hears a voice say "don't worry why, because I am here".

The author skipping things be like : i am speed

As soon as izuku heard these words he felt a lot of pressure around him as the sludge villain was blown away, he then looks up to see all might standing there with his hand stretched out. All might was saying to himself 'dammit Izuku almost died because of me but thank god he is okay good thing I trained him from time to time so he was able to hold onto his conscious long enough for me to get here'

Izuku took the hand and started fan boying asking "can I get your autograph". All might signs his notebook and says "here you go young yagi". Izuku questions all might saying "how do you know my name?" All might answers saying "I read it in your notebook" while thinking 'thank god dodged a big bullet right now'. He then puts the villain in the bottle and says "well I need to go now bye" and he jumps off but while in the air he realized izuku was hanging on to him he panics for izuku's safety and says "izuku hold on tight and close your mouth and eyes" he then lands on a roof and scolds izuku for a good minute and then asks "why did you hang on to me" izuku replies saying "I wanted to ask you if I could become a hero even if I don't have a quirk right now". all might sighs and before he could say anything smokes appears on him and he turns into small might, izuku was shocked to see all might turn into his dad but before he could say anything all might cuts him saying "its me izuku I am all might and the injury I got 5 years ago was during a villain fight it placed a limit on my power at first allowing me to do hero work for 7 hours a day but now I can only do it for 3 hours I you need to keep this a secret from everyone okay". Izuku nods and asks "does mom know"

All might says "you mean emerald witch knows or not", hearing this izuku's eyes dart up meeting his fathers as he says "mom is the emerald witch wow didn't expect that"

All might then says "now as for your question I think you know my answer right"

Izuku looks up and just nods and says "lets go home we would get late"

As they were going down the stairs all might said before going home lets give this villain to the police as he patted his pockets but soon realized that he dropped the villain. Izuku notices this and is panicking and tried saying something but heard a explosion from a few streets away he and all might ran to the source immediately.

And they both saw bakugo trapped by the sludge villain, izuku started felling guilt and said
its my fault he escaped" all might hearing this turns to izuku and says "it wasn't your fault now stay calm I am trying to buff up"

Izuku notices his father trying but failing but he suddenly sees something that pushes him to run inside the barrier and past the heroes. What he saw was his sister in the sludge villain now he loved his sister like a lot I mean in a more than a sister way

Izuku then does the same move as in the anime and throws his bag at the sludge villain hitting its eye. All might seeing this was just impressed and forgot about buffing up and thought "my boy I knew you were a good person"

As izuku grew closer his eyes started glowing blue color and when he was close enough to the sludge villain, the villain tried hitting him but was stopped mid air as izuku laughed like a maniac saying "finally" as he lifted his finger revealing a blue glow on it as he yelled "limitless blue" he then hit the villain dispersing him and saving bakugo and izumi who were at this point knocked out izuku carried both of them and walked to the crowd and laid them on the ground. Suddenly the heroes were about to come and scold him but were stopped by all might saying "I'll handle the boy as he jumped off grabbing izuku"

He then landed in an alley way and reverted back to normal and tells izuku "my boy you've proven yourself worthy of my power" he then explains one for all and how izuku was so heroic that he went in quirkless and congratulated him on getting his quirk

Izuku replies saying "as per your offer, I accept and may I ask a question"

All might simply nodded as izuku asked his question "why does mom hate me"

All might replied saying "she loves you I told her to act like she neglected you so you don't become arrogant in this world and have a pure and rational heart. I know you want might be angry at me but I did it simply because I wanted you to be a good man and learn the hardship of life"

Izuku simply hugged his father and said "no need to be sorry whatever you did you did it for a noble reason now lets get home so we can tell mom about this"

All might smiled and walked with izuku saying "you're right lets go"

They then walked in the direction of the setting sun with all might fluffing izukus hair

That's the end for this part thanks for reading it and I hope you all enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 151 14
Son of two pro heroes is a good thing... normally, but when Izuku goes to the doctor and they can't figure out his quirk he is classified as quirkles...
131K 1.8K 33
Izuku Mugen, formally Yagi never had a happy life. His father, Hisashi Midoriya, died before he was born. His mother, Inko(Xtreme) married Toshinori...
15.6K 454 9
Izuku Yagi only ever wanted to be a hero despite being Quirkless but it seemed the whole world was against him, his parents unknowingly ignored him...
54.3K 977 57
This is the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) who is the brother of Izuma Yagi. Falsely...