my always addiction ☞...

By kalea_maybank

☞︎ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵... ... More

*𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁*
*𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁*
*𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲*
𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆
𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿
𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁
𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲
𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘁
𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗯𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗿
𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗽, 𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲
𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗮, 𝘇
𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝘀𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮, 𝗵𝘂𝗵
𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱
𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆
𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿
𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀
𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱, 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲, 𝟯𝟰𝟬𝟵𝟳
𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴
𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘀
𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿
𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁
𝗶𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸
𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱
𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗲 (𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭)
𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲
𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱

𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗶𝗲

2.6K 34 34
By kalea_maybank

I've literally been so excited to write the Midsummers chapter 😭

zia

I slap my hand over my mouth in shock, and in an attempt to stay quiet. I practically throw myself against the cinder block wall behind me to avoid being seen, and tears begin to stream down my face.

*flashback*

I walked down the stairs to open the front door. My hand reaches out for the handle before my dad yells.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He shouts from his drunken state.

"Opening the damn door." I shout back.

I've never had respect for my father. For multiple reasons.

I probably should start acting like I do, though. It would be a hell of a lot safer for me.

"Excuse me?" He yells, I hear him pushing himself off of the couch and begin stomping towards me.

Shit.

"You heard me." I say back. I really don't know when to quit.

He walks right in front of me, our toes practically touching, and he raises his fist. His knuckles coming in contact with my temple. I groan in pain as I hold my hand over the spot he hit, attempting to ease the pain.

"Get to your damn room." He spits, pushing me out of the way so he can open the door.

"Gladly." I say back, tears pushing against the back of my eyes. I stomp up the stairs into my room, and shut the door.

I look in my mirror, only to see the spot where he hit me already bruising up.

"Fucking perfect." I mutter.

*end of flashback*

I can hear Luke screaming at JJ.

"Thirty- thousand- dollars!" He says between punches.

"Do you know what you did to me?!"

I couldn't move. I was just frozen there. Frozen yo against the wall, watching JJ get hit over and over again.

Hit after hit after hit. JJs head hanged against the window with each blow, more and more blood splattering all over it.

I eventually got up the strength to move, and began running. Running down the street. Running to God knows where. Maybe I'll go to Macy's. After all, Midsummers is tonight.

•••

"Zia, is that you?!" I hear Macy yell the second I step through the door.

Jasper comes running out of the hallways and around the corner, his paws sliding in the hardwood floors as he does.

"No, I'm a robber here to take your sewing machine!" I joke and set down my shit and walk down the hall to where her voice came from.

And yet again, she was in her work room.

"Oh, perfect! I just finished your dress! Go, go put it on!" Macy hands me the bundled up deep red cloth, and shoos me away towards my bedroom.

I go to my room and change.

(This the dress teehee)

I look myself up and down in the mirror, and become breathless.

I love it. I love everything about it. The way it hugs my curves, the way the color brings out my eyes. Especially the way it flowed perfectly around my legs. I haven't styled my hair yet, but I'm definitely going to have it down.

"Are you finished?!" The impatient Macy squeals from right outside my door.

I let out a soft chuckle and hike up the dress, making sure I don't step on it as I walk to my door to open it.

"You really outdid yourself, Macy." I say breathlessly, returning to the mirror to further admire the dress.

"You really think so?" She says, eyeing the dress with an unsure look.

"Yes! Are you kidding?! It's- it's beautiful, Macy! Thank you!" I rush over to her and give her a hug. 

"Oh!" She laughed as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"Wait, wait. There's more." She pulls me away and rushes into her work room, leaving me with a puzzled look on my face.

She runs back into the room, holding something behind her back. On her face lays a proud smile.

"What? What is it?" I ask, eager to know.

"Ta- dah!" She shouts happily, holding out a beautiful, hand-made headband with roses strategically placed among it.

"Oh my God! Macy!" I practically squeal as I reach forward and delicately take it out of her hands.

"Do you like it?" She asks happily.

"Of course! Macy, thank you! So much!" I hug her again, and pull her in close. I hear her sniffle just a little bit in my ear.

My smile withers. Whenever Macy and I have a "mother-daughter" moment, she always tears up. Saying how grateful she is that I'm here, that I'm here to make her feel like a mom.

I slightly pull away and place my hands on her shoulders.

Her nose is red and eyes are watering.

"Not again, Macy." I laugh quietly as she smiles.

"Oh." She wails her arms as if to shoo me away, attempting to wipe her tears with the little piece of fabric that she always kept hanging out of her back pocket.

I slightly chuckle at the gesture, considering we've been through this thousands of times before.

"Ignore me! Go, go get ready!" She began to walk out of my room, closing the door behind her.

I obey, and walk to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

I finish up doing my makeup. I only did some winged eyeliner and mascara. I'm not that big on makeup.

For hair, I just did simple curls and put on the headband.

•••

Midsummers was packed. Waiters and waitresses running around left and right to make sure people got the right drinks they asked for. A bunch of snooty Kooks running around in their dresses and suits.

I stand with Kie and Pope as we watch everyone set up and Midsummers begin.

"Have you ever seen this many kooks in one place?" Pope asks.

"Yeah, last year." Kie replies, hinting at her year at Kook Academy.

I laugh. Suddenly, I hear my phone vibrate in my purse. I pull it out and check the messages.

Matt

Where r u?

I look up from my phone and begin to scan the outside of the fancy ass building.

I spot Matt, Rafe, Kelce, a bunch of other guys wearing pastel suits. Matt was wearing a green pastel suit, making him and his friends look like the Powerpuff girls. Matt is looking around the area, probably trying to find me.

"I gotta go, Matt's looking for me." I say as I shove my phone back into my purse.

"Bye." Kie and Pope wave me off and I walk through a crowd of old rich people to get to Matt.

"Hey, stranger." I say with a smile as I tap him on the shoulder from behind. He whips around and looks down.

"Hey! Woah- Zia, you look.. amazing!" He runs his hand through his curly hair and admires my dress.

"Thanks." I softly chuckle, lifting up the sides and curtsying to show it off.

"Hey, uh. My family has to do this weird walk in thing, you want to do it with me?" He offers.

Walking into a Midsummers, accompanied by a hot guy who I only met a week ago. Why not.

"Sure." I smile.

"Okay, come on." He grabs my hand and pulls me away. Thank God I'm wearing converse unless this would be brutal.

The sun was almost set, and more and more guests arrived.

Matt and I were sitting inside of this large banquet room, waiting for the announcement of the walk in.

I watched as more and more waiters walked in and out of the big glass doors, trays full of drinks. I'm growing more and more bored. That is, until I see a familiar blond walk through the glass doors, wearing a suit.

I let out a laugh and stand up to go say hi.

"Where are you going?" Matt asks lifting his head from his phone.

"Gonna say hi to a friend. It'll be quick, don't worry." I shrug as I walk off.

"Excuse me, but don't you belong with the rest of the penguins from Mary Poppins?" I say.

I watch as JJ sets down the empty tray and turn around, looking around with an angry face.

I let out a chuckle, now seeing that he's wearing a bow tie.

"Ha- ha, very funny, Z." He says with a smile when he finally spots me. Only for the smile to turn into an ajar-ed jaw when he looks my dress up and down.

"W- wow." He stutters, eyes still locked on my dress.

"Oh, yeah. Um- Macy made it." I shrug.

"You look- really fucking amazing." He says, looking back up at my face.

He has a busted lip, and a cut of his cheekbone, and it looks like there's a little bruising around the eye.

I step forward and bring up my hand, cupping his cheek gently and slowly running my thumb over the cut.

"Do I want to know?" I say quietly, looking into his eyes.

I already know what happened, but maybe he wants to talk about it.

Actually, no. JJ? Talking about shit with his dad? What the fuck am I thinking.

"Probably not." He shrugs, lightly grabbing my wrist and holding my hand closer to his face.

His cheek is warm against my hand. There are times when I don't even realize I'm tense, or I'm worried. But then I'm around JJ, and I feel it go away. I feel as if it's never been there before. Like I've never stressed, or worried, and it feels like everything has been and always will be perfect.

I smile, and look down, attempting to avoid the eye contact. I see his bow tie once again.

"Nice bow tie." I snort, moving my hand and adjusting it slightly.

He scoffs and turns his head away.

I reach into my bag for my phone to take a picture.

JJ sees me grab my phone, and backs up.

"No, no. No." He shakes his head and waves his finger at me.

"Please! Just one?" I whine with a smile on my face.

He squints his eyes.

"Fine, but just one." He raises one finger and steps closer to me.

I smile widely and bring up my phone.

JJ rest his head on my shoulder and grabs my waist, pulling me in close, and I stick my tongue out. There are almost no photos of me with a silly face, so why not take a few.

I press the button, and then I hear Matt call for me.

Him, along with plenty of other people, are lined up at the glass doors.  

"Shit. Alright, I've gotta go." I put my phone back and quickly grab one of the glasses of champagne that was on JJs tray.

He laughs as I quickly down it.

"Shit! That's the rich stuff." I put the glass back on the tray and speed walk to Matt.

"I'll see you around!" JJ yells, taking the glasses and cups off of his tray.

"I'll be the one in the red!" I shout as I link arms with Matt.

"What was that about?" He whispers.

"Nothing." I smile as the big glass doors open.

The first to walk out are Rose and Ward Cameron, then Sarah and Topper, Wheezie and Rafe, some other people who I don't know the names of, and then Matt and I.

I step out the door and I immediately hear Kie, Pope, and JJ whooping from the sidelines. They are definitely the loudest.

I try my best to stifle my laugh, but little giggles come through anyways.

The night goes on with dancing, laughing, and maybe just a little bit of underaged drinking.

Kie and I decide to take a short break from the dance floor.

"I'm a little hungry. Want some of those fancy rich people snacks?" I say to Kie.

"You mean hors d'oeuvres?" She asks with a smile.

"Yeah, that." I nod and laugh.

"Sure." She smiles.

I walk over to the hors d'oeuvre table and see Matt, Rafe, and Kelce talking to JJ. JJ's trying to back away from them.

Oh fucking great.

"Hey, boys." I say with a smile as I approach the four.

"Hey, Zia." Matt says nodding his head in my direction.

"What's going on here?" I ask, placing my hand on JJs shoulder. JJ looks back at me with worried eyes.

"JJ was just going to serve us some hors d'oeuvres." Rafe shrugs, stepping closer to JJ and I.

"Are you really such a baby that you can't get your own snacks?" I ask rhetorically, earning a scoff from Kelce. Rafe gives me a death look and JJ puts his arm in front of my waist, preventing Rafe from coming any closer, or me from moving any further.

"Okay, you know what? We," JJ points to me and him, "will be right back." JJ grabs my arm and pulls me away from the three guys.

"Actually, we're gonna follow you just to make sure-" Rafe says as JJ and I run into the banquet room.

JJ and I run past a chair and he throws it in front of Rafe, who is following us through out the room.

I laugh loudly as JJ grabs my wrist again and yanks me away.

I have no idea how, but some how JJ and I ended up in the guys locker room.

"JJ, this is the guys locker room. And if you haven't noticed, I'm not really a guy." I spit, as JJ attempts to open all of the locked bathroom stalls. Men's arguments emerge through the door and JJ apologizes.

"Oh no, yeah I noticed that. I noticed that the other night." JJ smiles at me as we run into the actual locker portion of the locker room.

Wow.

That was the first time JJ has said anything about that night. I definitely didn't expect it to be as a joke, but it's something.

We enter the locker room, only to be stopped by Rafe coming in through the exit, and his minions (including Matt) coming in through the entrance. We're trapped.

"Hey, guys. Zia, what're you doing in the men's locker room?" Rafe steps closer to me, and Kelce hooks JJ in his arms, holding him back.

"Hey!" I shout trying to get Kelce off of him.

Before I know it, some Kook in a suit is trying to hold me back, and he's not failing.

Rafe steps in front of JJ.

"Cute outfit." JJ points at Rafes blue pastel suit.

"Shut up." Rafe spits.

"Hold him still. What do you think? A four iron, right?" Rafe pretends to hold a golf club. "Keep his head still, I'm gonna line this one up."

"Very Rafe of you. Five on one?" JJ speaks up.

"If you could please stop talking. It's very disrespectful. I'm trying to hit a hall." Rafe stops him.

"Asshole." I scoff.

"Learn your etiquette, my friends." Rafe says.

"Matt, this is the kind of guy you hang out with?" I ask to Matt who's watching this all play out from across the locker room.

"Sorry, Z." Matt shrugs.

Oh fuck.

My eyes go wide and I look down at the floor, knowing that this isn't going to end well at all.

"Don't fucking call her Z." JJ spits, attempting to get out of the hold Kelce has him in.

"Sorry, man." Matt puts his hands up in surrender.

"Your face looks really bad. Starting to look like your dad a lot more." Rafe pesters.

Fuck no.

I yank out of the unnamed Kooks grip, and swing my fist, hitting Rafe right in the nose.

"Ah!" Rafe holds his hand over his nose and steps back.

"Say that shit again, I fucking dare you!" I yell, watching the blood poor out of his nose.

"Is there a problem here?" I hear an adults voice ask from the entrance. Everyone straightens up and Kelce pushes JJ away from him, and towards me.

I see a tall security guard standing in the walkway, watching all of the teens with anger in his eyes.

"Pardon me, officer. No, there's not an issue." JJ says as he looks around the room in an attempt to get out.

"Actually, there is an issue. Uh, we got a criminal trespass in progress here." JJ says.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

"Beep! Call it in, right?" JJ lifts his finger in the air, ignoring my question.

I let out a laugh at his gesture.

"Blatant disrespect for private property. I'm in violation of all kinds of shit, sir, but these young gentlemen." JJ turns around and begins to mess with Kelces bow tie.

"Don't touch me." Kelce spits.

"Uh- caught me, sir. And they're about to take me away. Us! Us away! Yeah, uh. She-" JJ points to me "is, I'm pretty sure, a gang leader or a Mafia member or something." JJ shrugs as he puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh my God!" I say, finally realizing what this idiot is trying to do.

"Yeah, so we gotta get escorted out." JJ puts both his wrists together as if being handcuffed, and I do the same, playing along with his stupid trick.

The guard steps forward and grabs JJ and i by the wrists and leads us out of the room.

"Hey, Zia!" I hear Rafe shout. I ignore him and keep walking, as does JJ.

"You look pretty hot for a Pogue!" He finishes.

Before I have a chance to even open my mouth, JJ was already out of the guards grip and running towards Rafe.

"Hey!" I yell, escaping the guard and running in front of JJ, in an attempt to stop him from getting hurt again.

"It's fine, okay? It's fine. He's not worth it. Let's go." I put my hands on his chest and stop him from getting any closer to Rafe.

"Let's go!" The guard grabs JJ and I and drags us out.

"You think I'm afraid of you?! Come on!" JJ yells, trying to get back to Rafe.

Rafe yells something back, but I was to far away to hear. Not like I'm paying attention. My mind is racing right now.

Did JJ really just try and attack Rafe for calling me hot? Does he really care that much?

I mean, it won't matter soon. I'm going to tell him. Tell the Pogues. Everything.

Hopefully.

•••

How nice of JJ to attack Rafe for Zia 🤩🤩

Anyways I didn't read this over and this chapter is pretty much shit so I'm sorry for that lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 6 23
read to find out
503K 9.2K 34
✯✯ "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫." -𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 (𝐑𝐮�...
1.5K 23 25
read to find out
47.7K 752 31
𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝑱 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.