My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

Autorstwa cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei💗 check my acc Więcej

🦖🦕CHAPTER 1
🦖🦕CHAPTER 2
🦖🦕CHAPTER 3
🦖🦕CHAPTER 4
🦖🦕CHAPTER 5
🦖🦕CHAPTER 6
🦖🦕CHAPTER 7
🦖🦕CHAPTER 8
🦖🦕CHAPTER 9
🦖🦕CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11🦖🦕
CHAPTER 12🦖🦕
CHAPTER 13🦖🦕
CHAPTER 14🦖🦕
CHAPTER 15🦖🦕
CHAPTER 16🦖🦕
CHAPTER 17🦖🦕
CHAPTER 18🦖🦕
CHAPTER 19🦖🦕
CHAPTER 20🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 21
🦖🦕CHAPTER 22
🦖🦕CHAPTER 23
🦖🦕CHAPTER 24
🦖🦕CHAPTER 25
🦖🦕CHAPTER 26
🦖🦕CHAPTER 27
🦖🦕CHAPTER 28
🦖🦕CHAPTER 29
🦖🦕CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31🦖🦕
CHAPTTER 32🦖🦕
CHAPTER 33🦖🦕
CHAPTER 34🦖🦕
CHAPTER 35🦖🦕
CHAPTER 36🦖🦕
CHAPTER 37🦖🦕
CHAPTER 38🦖🦕
CHAPTER 39🦖🦕
CHAPTER 40🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 41
🦖🦕CHAPTER 42
🦖🦕CHAPTER 43
🦖🦕CHAPTER 44
🦖🦕CHAPTER 45
🦖🦕CHAPTER 46
🦖🦕CHAPTER 47
🦖🦕CHAPTER 48
🦖🦕CHAPTER 49
🦖🦕CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51🦖🦕
CHAPTER 52🦖🦕
CHAPTER 53🦖🦕
CHAPTER 54🦖🦕
CHAPTER 55🦖🦕
CHAPTER 56🦖🦕
CHAPTER 57🦖🦕
CHAPTER 58🦖🦕
CHAPTER 59🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 60
🦖🦕CHAPTER 61
🦖🦕CHAPTER 62
🦖🦕CHAPTER 63
🦖🦕CHAPTER 64
🦖🦕CHAPTER 65
🦖🦕CHAPTER 66
🦖🦕CHAPTER 67
🦖🦕CHAPTER 68
🦖🦕CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70🦖🦕
CHAPTER 71🦖🦕
CHAPTER 72🦖🦕
CHAPTER 73🦖🦕
CHAPTER 74🦖🦕
CHAPTER 75🦖🦕
CHAPTER 76🦖🦕
CHAPTER 77🦖🦕
CHAPTER 78🦖🦕
CHAPTER 79🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 80
🦖🦕CHAPTER 81
🦖🦕CHAPTER 82
🦖🦕CHAPTER 83
🦖🦕CHAPTER 84
🦖🦕CHAPTER 85
🦖🦕CHAPTER 86
🦖🦕CHAPTER 87
🦖🦕CHAPTER 88
🦖🦕CHAPTER 89

🦖🦕CHAPTER 90

3.7K 64 112
Autorstwa cIzxthy

*Timeskip 1 month later*

Y/N POV:

It's been 1 month now since my car accident happened. Kiara and Maddie are in jail. Kiara will be there for 20 years and Maddie, 20 years for kidnapping, 10 years for child abuse, and 6 months for the car accident.

Yachi has a baby girl now and her name is Yui, we visited her earlier. We are now in our house. The twins are sleeping in their room and I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I saw Tsukishima leaning on the counter and he smirked when he saw me.

He walked towards me and I raised my eyebrow.

"what?" I asked and he suddenly kissed me so I kissed back.

"Bend over for me," he whispers, making me shiver.

"the twins are sleeping-"

"I said bend over" he said so I bend over the counter.

"Shit," he hisses "So hot you fucking slut." He then hooks his fingers under my laced panties and slides them down my thighs.

"Fuck, how are you already that wet for me?" he asks mesmerized, one finger gliding over my glistening folds. Tsukishima plunges his finger in.

I want to get fucked.

"Just fuck me already," I said. "Please, Kei~"

I heard him curses behind me. He rushes to take off his pajama pants and boxers in one go, grabbing his hard cock and pumping it a few times before he places his member right on my entrance, finally sinking into my core.

His thick cock pushed my tight walls aside, causing them to pulsate around him. We both breathe out loudly when he's fully inside me, his fingers digging inside my waist.

A few moments later he starts moving, starting with a slow pace before gradually picking up on his speed.

I try to stay quiet, preventing myself from moaning and only letting little whimpers out of me.

"Harder." he does and whoops, maybe a moan just slipped out of my mouth. "M-maybe not harder. I take it back."

Tsukishima chuckles darkly, leaning closer to me, and plants a kiss over my neck.

"Imagine how I could fuck yOu if we didn't have to be quiet" he whispers next to my ear.

"I would make you scream so loud, make you scream my name, and let everyone know what a fucking whore you are." His voice gets louder, starting to sound desperate.

"Sshhh," I try to silence him.

"What? You don't like dirty talk?"

"Do you not understand the concept of being quiet? They're gonna wake up if you continue talking."

"I'm not that loud."

"Yes, you are."

With a sharp thrust my body jolts forward, my hands gripping the counter tight and a restrained, but still loud, moan springs out of me.

Shit.

"Who's not being silent, huh?" he mocks.

"I fucking hate you," I breathe, but he only continues his rapid snaps.

When he sets for a deep and hard stroke again, I bite your lip and whimper beneath him, my whole body shuddering.

"Huh? What was that?" I know he heard you loud and clear, he just wants to hear it again.

"Hate you so much." I said and my tone meek, almost sounding like I'm about to cry.

"Mhm, I'm glad, 'cause I hate you too," he retorts. I can imagine his smirk displayed on his face when he thinks about how there was no hesitation from my side when he suggested this and how I am now beautifully arching my back for him, allowing him to fuck me and give me what I need.

His hand collides with my ass cheek and I furrow my eyebrows as the pleasure he gives me gets so hard to hold back. I slide my hand between my legs, starting to draw circles on my clit.

"I'm close," I mutter.

"Hmm, already cumming on my cock?" He said and grabs my hair, pulling at it till I tilt my head back. His jolts are getting faster, my fingers rapidly circling mg clit, and the fact that I'm doing something so naughty in the kitchen while the twins can wake up any time soon and any time makes me cum so hard around his cock.

"Fuck, you're squeezing me so hard, Y/N," He said and his thrusts getting slower till we cummed together and lets his cock slip out of my hole.

He grabs your hips and turns me around, my legs feeling wobbly but he has a firm grip on me. He hoists me up by my ass and walks me both to the living room. I instantly spreading my legs.

My moans were growing louder as he pushed his fingers inside of me, as his hands pulled my hair, and his teeth bit into my shoulder. He had started with two and was now thrusting into me with three. my legs shook as he forced me to hover over his crotch so he could thrust into me better, and the forcefulness he managed to apply was more than I could handle.

When his fingers curled inside of me and twisted in unbelievable motions.

"Ah~" The sound of my voice echoed in the living room. I shook through my orgasm and he held me there, one hand possessively holding and pulling my hands against my back while the other spanned the space between my neck and collarbone, its fingers pushing into the softness of my skin.

He watched me as I cum apart on his fingers and he continued to push into me just to watch how much my body writhed over him.

When I had no more to give, he pulled out of me and held his palm against womanhood.

"Get up." He demanded, and even though his tone was cold.

"I can't" I said.

"How pitiful." he said and his hand pulling at my chin and forcing me to look at him.

"Look at what you've become." He tilted his head and sneered at the sight of me, even still, the sight stalled your heart. With more care than he'd shown me before, he slid his arms under me and lifted me from the couch.

He carried me in a bridal style and went to our room. He laid me down to our bed and then...

"let's do anal" he said making me frown.

"Anal hurts" I said

"how do you know it hurts? We didn't even try yet" he said and smirked. He kissed me and I kissed back and turned me around.

"Please be gentle," I said and he kissed my shoulder. He lifts my butt and starts massaging it.

"relax" he said and I buried my face on the pillow.

After this, I won't be pooping properly.

He put something in my butthole making me gasped and gripped the bedsheets tight.

"it's just my finger" he said and kissed my shoulder again. I took many deep breaths to calm down.

"I'm going in" he said making me panic. I buried my face to my pillow and groaned as he enters me. He keeps kissing my shoulder and I assume that, that is his sign of saying sorry.

I heard him groaned and breathe heavily.

"you good?" he asked and I nodded. He began to move slowly, and with every move he does, I groaned with a moan. I felt him rubbing my clit, causing my breath to hitch.

"shit" I moaned. I adjusted my position, my face is no longer buried at the pillow and we are now completely in a doggy style position.

After a few minutes of thrusting, I felt him filling me already, so I cummed. He pushed my back and I laid down on the bed, so exhausted.

"I'll clean you up" he said and grabbed a tissue from the table. He starts wiping me and my eyes are getting heavy... Then I fell asleep.

*Timeskip 3 months later*

Today is our anniversary and Tsukishima said we will go somewhere but the twins need to be with my mom. It's already 4 pm and I don't know why Tsukishima chooses this time.

"Y/N let's go" he said and I grabbed my phone and went down.

"ready?" he asked and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we went to his car and he starts driving.

"where are you taking me?" I asked.

"that's for you to find out" he said and smirked.

"you're kidnapping me" I said and crosses my arms.

"I'm not" he said and I huffed. He put his hand on my thigh and the other one on the steering wheel. "just trust me" he said and I nodded.

After a few minutes, I cannot believe where he brought me.

"remember?" he said and I nodded happily.

"This is where our first date happened" I answered and looking around. "you still remember" I said and hugged him.

"oi get off" he said but I only hugged him tightly. "I cannot breathe you dumbass" he said and I let go.

"let's go and catch some fishes" I said but he shook his head.

"no, your fish died after 1 week because you forgot to feed them" he said and I smiled shyly.

"hehe, how about...bump car?" I asked and he sighed and nodded. I dragged him to the bump car and pay.

*Timeskip*

"you are such a worst driver" he said and I glared at me "you keep colliding with me" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"that's the main game" I said.

"whatever" he said "let's grab some snacks first" he said and I nodded. We went to the food stall and I bought fries and milk tea, while he bought nothing. He looked at his watch and he nodded and mumbled something.

"let's go" he said and I looked at him.

"where?" I asked

"somewhere out there" he said and rolled my eyes. We went to a clean grass field and I saw many people are having a picnic. Tsukishima told me to seat down.

"what are we going to do here?" I asked and then suddenly the announcer said that the fireworks display will begin in...

3

2

1

"it's so beautiful" I said while staring at the fireworks.

"Y/N" I heard Tsukishima called me so I looked at him and tilted my head. He took a deep breath and looked at me in the eyes.

"marry me again" he said as he took out a red box with my favorite ring (remember when Y/N and Maddie saw each other in the mall and Y/N asked Kei that she wants a ring).

"oh Kei" I said and smashed my lips to his.

"of course I will marry you again, although we are still married but I DO" I said and then he smiled. He put me the ring and I smiled.

"I have something to tell you also" I said and he frowned.

"Kei" I said and rubbed his hand with my thumb.

"I'm pregnant" I said and then his eyes widen.

"are you serious?" he asked and I nodded. He smiled and kissed me.

"This is the best day" he said and I just smiled.

"I love you" he said and kissed me again.

"I love you too"

*Timeskip After 1 year*

Narrator's POV:

After 1 year, Y/N and her family move to (favorite country, if Japan favorite place in Japan) and live there.

Y/N had another baby girl named Keira and they live happily ever after.

~the end~

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the support that you gave me. I hope you like my boom, I'm sorry if I made you sad or cry because of this book HAHAHAHA thank you💗

........................................................................

Oikawa x reader is now out, if you want to read it just visit my profile. Its all about girlfriend vs girl bestfriend

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

696K 28.8K 72
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬' 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐔𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐧�...
72K 2.2K 26
•COMPLETED• ⚠️UNDER CONSTRUCTION A Tsukishima Kei x Reader Series We were both as cold as ice. I wonder who will melt first? Started: 12.28.20 Finis...
402K 10.6K 22
HEAVILY EDITED SINCE FIRST PUBLISHED your life sucks because you live with your abusive mother who hurts you all the time. but when you start a new...
371K 5.1K 19
What it says in the title~