If You Love Me So - ShigaDabi

By BlackOorchid

Hello! This is a Shigadabi florist x tattoo artist AU. In this AU they do not know each other and do not have... More

Part 1
The Little Boy - part 2
Shrimp? - part 3
The Start of a Friendship - Part 4
The Note - Part 5
The Old Lady - part 6
Shit Face and Shrimp - part 7
Shigaraki? - Part 8
Fear - Part 9
Warm - part 10
Nightmares - Part 11
"Straight" - Part 12
Hero Leaving - Part 13
So It Starts - Part 14
The Snake - Part 15
Oh no - Part 16
Regrets - Part 17
Change? - Part 18
Announcement
Their Story - Part 20
Here - part 21
Fighting and Leaving - part 22
Questions - part 23
It's Fine - Part 24
UA - Part 25
Yu - Part 26
Hello!
Bonding - part 27
IM SO SORRY
Bathrooms - Part 28
Car Talks - Part 29
994 - Part 30
Please - Part 31
I Like You - Part 32
Scars - Part 33
A Gift - part 34
Sensei - Part 35
Doctor - Part 36
Family - Part 37
Dark - Part 38
Merry Christmas! - A Special
Trust - Part 39
Hibiscus - part 40
Part 41

Desire - Part 19

553 19 8
By BlackOorchid

Dabi woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside his window and the beautiful sunlight from the bright sun coming through his window.

 At least that's what Dabi wanted...Actually he woke up to his father yelling and arguing with either Shoto or his other brother, Natsu. This happened almost every day, so Dabi learned to ignore it, or at least try too. Sometimes Dabi's father would get more..physical..And his sister, fuyumi, wasn't enough to stop it so Dabi would have to step in.

 There were no birds chirping. There used to be plenty of birds but most of them seemed to steer clear of the home since it was always so loud. It was raining too. Dabi also had a hangover from the night before and still had to go to work.

 He stood up, scratching his bare stomach. He put on ripped black jeans and a sleeveless white shirt. "I wonder what he's doing." Dabi thought about the blue haired man, almost forgetting what had happened. Dabi sat down on his bed, slouching over. He rubbed his forehead. He hated not knowing what he was feeling. Was he sad? Mad? Lonely? It could be any of those things..Maybe all? Dabi's mind wondered till he remembered one memory.

It was when he had brought Tomura to the small flower "exhibit". The memory wasn't of the flowers... It was of how the flowers made Tomura look. The flowers almost glowed in the moonlight, making Tomura glow.

 Dabi kept remembering how you could tell Tomura had the biggest smile under his mask from how his eyes twinkled...Dabi smiled, "I want to see him." he thought. His thoughts were soon interrupted, "SHUT UP!" A boy yelled out the door after walking into Dabi's room, slamming it behind him. It was Shoto, teary eyed and pissed. 

"Don't slam the fucking door." Dabi groaned. Shoto said nothing as he sat down on the floor with his knees to his chest.

 "What was it this time?" Dabi asked, digging in his ear with his pinky. "I got a C on my test last week...First dad got mad I got the C then got mad because I tried hiding it from him. Why is it such a surprise I tried to hide it?! Anytime I get anything but an A he goes off on me!" Shoto ranted. "I tried. I really tried." he sniffled. 

Dabi ruffled the boy's hair, "Stop worrying about what the old man thinks or says. All that matters is you tried." Dabi smiled. Shoto smiled back, wiping his tears. "I have to go to work. You can hide out in here, just don't go snooping." Dabi said putting his leather jacket on and walking out of his room, closing the door behind him. (I know in the anime Shoto is a straight A student, I just wanted to make him a little more relatable.)

"Where's Shoto?!" Dabi's father yelled. "He went out the back door." Dabi furrowed his eyebrows, putting on his shoes. "I'm going to work. Leave Sho and Natsu alone, you've done enough." Dabi said as he grabbed an umbrella and walked out the door. Dabi made his way down the street, just a few blocks down was Tomura's flower shop. "I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind if I'm a little late..." Dabi said to himself.  

Tomura had woken up that morning cuddling up to Chisaki. He got up quickly after remembering everything that had happened. Tomura knew he should have made Chisaki leave after what he did..But Tomura knew how it was to not have a place to go..He felt bad.. Plus, Tomura went limp after what happened. Tomura remembered what him and Chisaki had talked about right before they had fallen asleep. How would Tomura tell Chisaki he doesn't like him?? "Sorry I don't like you, I like the guy who called you a slur and never apologize." Tomura's face filled with panic. Tomura ended up just getting dressed and leaving, sure this would most likely cause a problem later..But Tomura really didn't care, he just wanted to avoid this overflowing guilt. 

"How may I help y-" Tomura paused at the sight of a familiar face. "Can we hang out..?" Dabi asked. No smile, no smirk. "I'm working." Tomura said looking away from the man in front of him. Dabi just stared, making Tomura looked at him after a while. He noticed the man's eyes were glossed over, making him worry.

 After a bit of debating with himself, he decided to close up and go with Dabi. 

Tomura got under Dabi's umbrella; an awkward silence bestowed them as they walked.
"You're wearing your mask?" Dabi questioned as he raised an eyebrow, looking down at the blue haired man.

"I just felt like wearing it today..." Tomura said.
Tomura noticed Dabi's expression change from a neutral expression to a somewhat sad one.

"What's wrong?" Tomura asked looking up at Dabi.

"Nothing." Dabi still looked forward, "What? Are you worried about me?" Dabi smirked.
Tomura squinted his eyes before looking ahead again.

"You still haven't apologized." Tomura said. Dabi stared at Tomura as they walked, pulling Tomura closer to him as a car drove by so Tomura wouldn't get splashed with water.

"I'm sorry." Dabi said looking down at the star struck man with a somewhat sad smile.

"I knew the word I used was hurtful but said it anyway. I'm sorry." Dabi said looking forward again, still holding on to the blue haired man. Tomura smiled, "Thank you." Tomura leaned into Dabi.

Dabi opened the door to a small building, a little bigger than Tomura's shop.

"It's like you try to be late." Spinner said as he went over someone's thigh with what seemed to be a tattoo gun.

"At least I come." Dabi smirked.

"Late as always I see!~" A man said carrying in a box from a room in the back of the shop.
He had slightly curled brown hair, very handsome. The man didn't have tattoos like the others, but he did have a few ear piercings. What stood out the most to Tomura was when the man opened his mouth you could see a marble like tongue piercing.

"And whom is this?~" The man asked after putting the box down and walking over to them.

"This is Shigaraki." Dabi said. Tomura seemed to freeze up.
The man tilted his head.
"Ah, he's not good with people." Dabi said ruffling Tomura's hair.

"I see~ My name is Atsuhiro Sako!" The man said bowing like he just got done preforming.

"But you can just call me Compress~" he said with a wink. Dabi huffed making his way over to his work area, Tomura followed after giving Compress a nervous smile and a slight bow. 

"Here." Dabi said pulling up a wooden stool, giving Tomura a smile.

"Are we betting again today?" Dabi asked, the others groaning.
"What? You don't even want to try?" Dabi chuckled.
"You always win. I'm not losing 200 bucks in a week again." Twice said as he wiped down his costumer's arm.

"Today may be different, you never know!" Dabi said, everyone glaring back at him.
Dabi just laughed.

Tomura was both confused, yet love struck by how happy Dabi looked. Dabi seemed to notice his confused expression, "Everyone here has a jar near them, those are tip jars. Whoever gets the most tips in a day gets 20 to 30 bucks from everyone else's tips." Dabi explained.
"Why do you always win?" Tomura asked.
"You'll see." Dabi smirked as he got his set up ready. 

Not even 10 minutes later there was a mix of at least 6 girls and 4 guys waiting in the chairs next to Dabi's station. Tomura wore both a bored look and a uncomfortable look.

"Everything ok?" Dabi asked Tomura as he tattooed a sunflower on the thigh of one of the many girls in the building. "Mhm.." Tomura hummed as he closed his eyes. Tomura eventually opened his eyes to watch, he thought the tattoo looked pretty.

 Finally, after a half an hour Dabi finished up, he stood up and stretched. "Being popular is so tiring sometimes~" Dabi sighed.

"The only reason you have so many customers is because Compress is in training." Spinner said as he looked at his phone.
"Are you trying to say Compress is hotter than me?" Dabi puffed out his bottom lip.
"Yes, Yes I am." Spinner said.

"I've been meaning to ask..Why do you all have nicknames?" Tomura asked, causing everyone to look over at him, which sent a shiver up his spine.

"Well..We all started working here at the same time..When introducing ourselves Dabi just told us to call him Dabi." Twice explain.

"None of us actually know his real name." Spinner yawned.

Tomura had never noticed how mysterious Dabi really was.. Tomura looked at Dabi, quickly face palming when seeing Dabi half asleep, drooling from his mouth while he laid on the chair people getting tattooed on.

"We all made fun of him at first of course. But eventually we all wanted one. And that's how the nicknames startef." Twice said.

"I'm leaving." Spinner said as he got up putting his bag on, phone in hand. Dabi sat up fast, looking around after the bell of the shop door rang when Spinner opened it. "See you tomorrow!" Twice said cleaning his area up. 

"Oh! You want to tattoo something onto me?" Dabi smiled.
Tomura gave Dabi a "really?" look. Dabi knew Tomura had no experience in the art of tattooing, but he was going to let Tomura anyway?
"It won't be a big one! You can do a small one on my finger!" Dabi said handing Tomura the tattoo gun. He gave Dabi a nervous look, "It'll be fine." Dabi smiled making Tomura blush.

1508 words- I wanted to give you guys a longer chapter! I probably won't make another part until this weekend or next week since I'm on spring break! But I might end up wanting to make another part- I usually always do when I say I won't. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 184 6
As the title says, oneshots šŸ™ŒšŸ‘ This is all thanks to my editor @rainisolophobia Here's a few extra details, šŸŒŗ = Fluff šŸ„€ = Angst šŸ’ž = AU And there...
49.5K 698 13
This is just for fun! FLUFF ONLY!! All are xfemale reader (sorry these are the only ones I know how to write). I don't care for swearing so there is...
138K 1.6K 42
Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ā™” [ warning ā€• slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ]
4.1K 126 16
"į“¬ Ź°įµ‰Ź³įµ’ Ź·įµ’įµ˜Ė”įµˆ Ė¢įµƒį¶œŹ³ā±į¶ ā±į¶œįµ‰ Źøįµ’įµ˜ įµ—įµ’ įµįµ‰įµ‰įµ– įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ź·įµ’Ź³Ė”įµˆ Ė¢įµƒį¶ įµ‰ įµ‡įµ˜įµ— įµƒ įµ›ā±Ė”Ė”įµƒā±āæ Ź·įµ’įµ˜Ė”įµˆ Ė¢įµƒį¶œŹ³ā±į¶ ā±į¶œįµ‰ įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ź·įµ’Ź³Ė”įµˆ įµ—įµ’ Ė¢įµƒįµ›įµ‰ Źøįµ’įµ˜" This story contains: ā˜† violence ā˜† suicide...