I'm your girl

By fachigo

***COMPLETED*** The VKs are going to Auradon. Lonnie smart, cute, athletic and a bit of a trouble maker meets... More

The VKs arrive
Jay meets Lonnie
Carlos meets Jane
science fiasco
science fiasco II
Jane meets Evie
authors note
Lonnie meets Mal
Carlos meets new Jane
Awkward gym class
the bet
help
the plan
try outs
new friends
the interview
the sleepover..... characters
the sleepover
the sleepover II- truth or dare
the boys get to know each others
Evie stands up for Jane
STT(getting allies)
STT in motion
project partners
A different approach
Jay gets played
tourney game
authors note
project presentation
coronation
coronation II
new arrivals
the mega sleepover
Carlos stands up for Jane
face reveal
Carlos confesses his feelings
I'm your girl
I'm your girl II

Jay loses the bet?

363 8 20
By fachigo

Okay I did a lot of time skips in this story that I lost track of time. It's supposed to be Sunday or maybe Monday but just pretend it's Friday please thanks for understanding. I'll try to not make such mistakes again.

It was Friday morning. The sun was shining, the birds chirping everything was going great except for the fact that Jay had been bothering Evie for the past ten minutes.

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please." Jay kept begging as he was following Evie like a lost puppy.

"Jay for the millionth time no." Evie said as she was walking towards the hall.

"Come on it's just one potion." Jay said frustratedly.

"Jay I don't know why you would want to use a love potion on Lonnie but I can't help you okay, she's my friend." Evie said as she reached her locker.

Jay leaned in front of Mal's locker sighing in frustration.

"Hey lamps fancy meeting you here." Mal said as she got to her locker.

Evie opened her locker and saw series of mean stickers in her locker.

Things like ugly, b*tch, fake hair, stupid, two timer, witch, trash, they even put a sticker of a her with horns on and red eyes.

Mal and Jay noticed that Evie was a little zoned out.

"Hey E are you okay? Mal asked genuinely concerned about her friend.

Evie immediately closed her locker and tried to act normal (it didn't work).

Then Mal opened Evie's locker and saw the mean things on the locker.

Jay looked and saw them too. Then Emma and her gang passed by laughing making it seem like they were laughing at them.

"Okay I'm going to kill those princesses." Jay said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Jay you can't hit girls here in Auradon it's against the law." Evie said.

"He can't but I can." Mal said cracking her own knuckles.

"Mal it's okay I've been called worse on the isle and besides I won't let this get to me. I'm not going to give them the satisfaction." Evie said.

"Mal! Evie!" Jordan shouted as she ran to them she saw Audrey talking to Emma and Samantha.

"Oh great she's still in one piece." Jordan said relieved that Audrey was still alive before looking at Evie's locker.

"Oh shit they also did it to your locker?" Jordan asked.

"How did you know?" Mal asked.

"This." Jordan said showing Mal her phone. It was a page "glamorous princess".

Mal, Evie and Jay looked at the phone and saw posts about Evie dating Carlos and Jay at the same time, saying that Evie was just an ugly fake blue haired witch and stuffs like that.

"Ok thats just mean. My hair is naturally blue." Evie said.

Mal gave her a 'are you kidding me' look.

"They are responsible for this right?" Mal asked pointing to Emma and Samantha.

"They might have been allies but Audrey is the main person behind it." Jordan said.

"Audrey as in miss flip my hair princess I'm dating the soon-to-be king?" Jay asked.

"Yeah." Jordan replied.

"Dating Ben or not I'm going to kick her ass." Mal said.

"That not a very good idea. She's dating Ben making her the future queen of Auradon, messing with her only means trouble." Jordan explained.

"So you are saying that if she wasn't dating Ben then she won't be untouchable?" Evie asked.

"Yeah." Jordan said.

"Okay thanks bye." Mal said pushing Jordan away.

"I think it's time that Ben got himself a new girlfriend. Evie?" Mal asked her.

"No way I'm not interested." Evie said.

"Fine I'll need a love spell." Mal said.

"Can you make it two?" Jay asked.

"Awww does Jay needs a love spell to get a girl to like him?" Mal asked in a teasing tone.

"It's not funny." Jay said crossing his arm.

Mal and Evie started laughing.

Audrey Rose
Parents: Aurora and prince Philip
Powers: none.
Personality: prissy, rude, mean, b*tchy, spoilt, bratty.

(Just to show how bal will happen since they don't have any plans of stealing the wand)
____________________________________

Lonnie, Jane, Riley and Jordan were walking to their next class together.

"I can't wait to see what lover boy is going to do today." Riley said.

"Huh?" Lonnie asked.

"For you duh." Jordan said.

"Yeah he's been doing stuffs for you to notice him this week." Riley said.

"Yeah on Tuesday it was saving you from falling and the moving cart." Jordan said.

"Yeah and no one is talking about ME SAVING HIS LIFE." Lonnie said.

"On Wednesday it was that huge teddy bear we saw in front of your dorm room." Riley said.

"Wait you guys saw that?" Jane asked

"Yeah." Jordan said.

"And then yesterday it was the grand gesture. I wonder what crazy thing he's going to do today." Riley said.

Lonnie thought about it and they were right.

"Whatever let's get to class." Lonnie said.

Time skip after school

Everyone was gathered at the quad.

"What's going on?" Jane asked as she saw so many people at the quad.

She, Lonnie, Riley and Evie went to see what was going on.

Jay was standing on top one of the not very tall building (but tall enough)

When Jay saw Lonnie had arrived he started to execute his plan.

"Lonnie I've tried everything I possibly can and this is my last resort. It's either you accept my love for you or I'm going to jump and kill myself." Jay yelled so Lonnie could hear.

"If you jump from there you wont die you will only break a few bones try someplace higher." Lonnie yelled back.

"At the counting of three I'm going to jump." Jay said ignoring her comment.

"Lonnie's he looks like he's going to do it." Riley said worriedly to her friend.

"Come on he's bluffing......right?" Lonnie asked Evie.

"He might have been thinking you are going to have to say yes but if you say no I don't know if he would actually jump or not." Evie said.

"One........two..........t-"

"Wait." Lonnie screamed as everyone looked at her to see her next move.

"I need to get pop corn." She said as she rushed and got some popcorn and came back.

"Do a back flip." She yelled as she started eating the popcorn and watching Jay like she was in the theater.

Jay stopped dead "is this girl for real? I thought most girls will at least consider it. What have I gotten myself into if I jump Lucifer knows what I'll break but if I don't jump everyone will see me as a coward oh well I can try to stick the landing." Jay thought as he looked at the distance. He gulped ready to jump. (I know he's crazy)

"Okay Lonnie this is it." Jay said giving Lonnie a chance to reconsider.

When Jay saw that Lonnie wasn't going to change her mind he knew what had to be done.

"Here goes nothing." He said as he jumped.

"Everybody including Lonnie screamed as he jumped.

Jay closed his eyes expecting the rough contact with the ground but it never came.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw that he was suspended on air.

"This must be Mal." Jay said as he looked around before seeing an elderly bald man standing with his arm crossed and a disappointed look on his face.

He slowly let Jay down. "Everybody to your dorm room now!" He commanded. "Lonnie, Jay my office now." He said.

He is their principal (I know Fairy Godmother is the headmistress but I feel that they need a principal who doesn't have a child that attend the school)

I think I'm going to end it here again sorry about the mix-up I should be more careful. Anyway Jay jumping off a building I got the inspiration from this movie I dated a gangster. Also thanks for the support, comments, votes even the silent readers I appreciate it all. Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 14.7K 92
A women in her twenties have long smooth hair which is upto her waist with fair skin , big doe eyes entered the hospital in hurry and went directly i...
2.6K 195 56
[[𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝒷𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒?....]] ◇◇◇◇ 30DCAPRIL WINNER:DIAMOND◇◇◇◇ The story is completely different fro...
28K 1.2K 26
Jayden Jackson is a complicated person. He has anger issues and loves to fight. He hates almost everyone besides his group of friends. The one person...
27.5K 1K 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...