Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

7

893 23 5
By DRWEIRD42

Rias POV.
Location: the occult research Club the new age Academy

Right now Rias is contacting her older brother trying to get answers about her newest friend hoping that he would have some answers eventually Sirzechs picked up and answered the call.

Sirzechs: ah Hello Rias to what do I owe the pleasure of this call?

Rias: I have some very important questions that need answers.

Sirzechs: ask away sister

Rias: do you know anything about a boy named Y/n L/n?

Sirzechs immediately looked a little bit terrified.

Sirzechs: yes I know of him I met him before.

Rias: you've met him?

Sirzechs: yes I have I have met him personally now I must ask you a question.

Rias: what kind of question?

Sirzechs: the kind of question that will change your perception of the world as you know it.

Rias: I guess ask away

Sirzechs: what do you know about the darkness?

Rias: well I read some things about the darkness in the ancient texts according to the ancient texts the darkness was an ancient force of Destruction and malevolence it destroyed everything it touched it was Pure Evil and it threatened to destroy the entire universe so God created the angels to destroy it a great battle was waged between light and dark and eventually the light destroyed the darkness.

Sirzechs: actually the fact of the matter is that last part was a lie.

Rias: what do you mean?

Sirzechs: it's quite simple the darkness Was Defeated not destroyed I'm not exactly sure what happened but the darkness survived and now it has returned.

All the color drained out of Rias's face she could also feel her heart sink.

Rias: that makes no sense if the darkness really has returned where is it!?!?

Sirzechs: the answer to that is quite simple the darkness is currently at the new age Academy and it's name is Y/n L/n.

As soon as she heard that name everything clicked into place and everything finally made sense the reason why she couldn't reincarnate him as her devil servant the reason he stated Darkness has no Masters Darkness consumes all it was because he was the darkness there could be no other reason.

Rias: it all makes sense it just all makes sense she is the darkness there can be no other explanation!!!!!!!

Sirzechs: Rias calm down I know this is big but you must keep this a secret.

Rias: what do you mean?!

Sirzechs: I mean that if this gets out then it could mean a catastrophe it could cause planet-wide panic I mean you can tell your servants if you think that they can handle it but you can't tell anyone else.

Rias: I guess that makes sense I'll make sure this news doesn't get out.

Sirzechs: thank you dear sister see that it doesn't, now do you have any other questions?

Rias: why does he not remember who he is,

Sirzechs: we're not very sure but we know he's not lying he really doesn't know who he is We performed a lie detector spell on him the spell detected no signs of dishonesty from him so he spoke nothing but the truth he is completely innocent and he has no form of guilty conscience.

Rias: it all makes sense though I tried to reincarnate him into my devil servant but his Dark Side came out and he rejected becoming my servant.

Sirzechs: interesting they sent me video of his combat initiation and I must say he has more power than I ever dreamed.

Rias: his power is quite impressive and terrifying all at the same time.

Sirzechs: you must stay on his good side if he reverts back to his Darkness persona and he has a grudge against the Devils he might wipe us all out.

Rias: I will make sure that he will never see us as enemies we actually extended the hand of friendship to him earlier today he was very happy we actually put him under the protection of the house of Gremory.

Sirzechs: excellent work dear sister excellent work indeed.

Rias: thank you dear brother is there any advice you can give me to help me best deal with the darkness?

Sirzechs: for starters he is not the darkness anymore he is Y/n L/n second make sure that he does not become enraged or angered I read a report by Nemuri according to the report he was attacked by a commander class Fallen Angel and when he was in Mortal Danger he reverted back into his Darkness Persona and he completely annihilated the commander class Fallen Angel.

Rias was genuinely surprised that someone could defeat a commander class Fallen Angel so easily.

Rias: he actually defeated a commander class Fallen Angel?

Sirzechs: I saw it with my own two eyes video does not lie.

Rias: interesting anything else?

Sirzechs: well it seems that whenever he goes into his Darkness Persona he always reverts back to his human persona when he calms down and the threat has been neutralized and he returns with no memory of what happened so I recommend the next time you go out to destroy a stray devil you take him with to see what he can do and after that report back to me on everything that happened.

Rias: understood brother

Sirzechs: is there anything else you need to know?

Rias: no I believe what I have learned tonight will suffice.

Sirzechs: excellent I will talk to you again soon and congratulations on your acquisition of two new pieces.

Rias: thank you brother

Sirzechs: goodbye Rias

Rias: goodbye brother

With that said the communication was terminated Rias sat at her desk alone in the occult research Club room.

Rias: so the darkness has returned to Earth in the form of an innocent young man this is going to be very interesting~

(Time skip the next day)
Satsuki POV.
Location: the science department

It was early in the morning Satsuki along with Houka are heading to the science department as soon as they entered the science department they made their way to laboratory 13 a secret laboratory that the students had no access to when they entered the laboratory and the door shut they started talking.

Satsuki: so what experiments are you planning to do today with the black blood?

Houka: well I would like to see what would happen if the black blood is exposed to certain environments that different chemical compounds I would even like to see it introduced into a host.

Satsuki: what kind of host?

Houka: nothing too extreme just maybe a rabbit or a mouse something along those lines.

The two of them make their way over to the containment unit but as soon as they look inside they noticed that the container that was holding the black blood had been shattered to pieces but the black blood it was still there but it had changed at one time it was a black liquid but now it had transmuted itself into a shiny black Crystal.

The two of them are absolutely flabbergasted the night before when they left the black blood in the containment unit it was just a black liquid in a cylindrical container but now it had completely transformed into this black Crystal.

Houka: holy fucking shit!!!

Satsuki: my eyes must deceive me what happened to the black blood?

Houka immediately start examining the black crystal using very powerful safety equipment never laying a single finger on the crystal afraid of what could happen to him if he was exposed to the crystal.

Satsuki: tell me do you know what happened?

Houka: it seems that somehow it's completely transmuted itself into this crystalline substance I don't understand how I guess it's liquid half life is only 24 hours!

Satsuki: how is that possible?

Houka: I'm not entirely sure but it seems that once it's cut off from his body it begins a biological countdown and it transforms into this fossilized Crystal just like normal blood eventually it hardens but somehow his blood has hardened so much that it has turned into a full-fledged Crystal it seems that now that it has become a crystal it's powers have been Amplified.

Satsuki: every time I think he cannot surprise me more something new about him is brought to light.

Houka: I would love to get my hands on more of his blood.

Satsuki: then you shall have more the question is how are we going to get it?

Satsuki thought up of an idea to get more black blood and eventually she had an idea.

Satsuki: I think I have an idea you keep studying the black blood I will secure more black blood.

Houka: as you wish m'lady

Satsuki immediately left the room she went to the student council room where she was greeted by the other three members of the Elite Four.

Satsuki: Gamagori

Ira: yes m'lady

Satsuki: before classes start I want you to bring Y/n L/n to me.

Ira: yes m'lady I shall go retrieve him right away.

With that said the head of the disciplinary committee left to go retrieve Y/n L/n.

Sona: tell me Satsuki why are you so interested in him?

Satsuki: he has a power within him a power that I wish to discover the source of.

Sona: have you learned anything about his blood?

Satsuki: yes apparently it has a liquid half life of 24 hours eventually after 24 hours after being separated from his body it transmutes itself into a crystalline substance and becomes even more powerful.

Sona: how interesting even his blood has unique powers and properties.

Satsuki: I just wish I knew the source of these abilities and Powers.

Sona: last night I got a message from Rias she said that she tried to reincarnate him as her devil servant unfortunately it failed his power was too great it far outstripped her own.

Satsuki thought about it and she came to one ultimate conclusion.

Satsuki: he is definitely not human.

Sona: then I guess the million-dollar question is what is he then?

Satsuki: I do not know but I will find out.

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Soon enough Y/n L/n woke up to find himself once again cuddled up to his best friend Midnight he smiled and soon enough he woke her up.

Midnight: morning my favorite guy~

Y/n: morning Midnight!

The two of them get up Midnight takes a shower Y/n decides the brush his teeth while she's taking her shower once he was done brushing his teeth he went back into his bedroom and sat down on his bed waiting for the shower to open up eventually midnight comes out wearing nothing but a towel.

Midnight: shower's all yours sweetheart~

Y/n: hey I have a question

Midnight: fire away

Y/n: why do people call you midnight?

Midnight: well while I was attending this Academy I just got that nickname and it stuck lots of people get nicknames around here that stick.

Y/n: cool I'm going to go take a shower now.

With that said Y/n takes a shower while Midnight is getting dressed eventually he comes out wearing his bathrobe soon enough he gets dressed once he is dressed the two of them exit the dorm and go to the cafeteria the two of them started to have breakfast but eventually they were approached by the head of the disciplinary committee Ira Gamagori.

Ira: excuse me Y/n L/n I need you to come with me immediately.

Midnight: what do you need him for?

Ira: the student council presidents wish to talk to him in private.

Midnight: all right go on Y/n

Y/n: okay see you later

Ira: thank you very much professor.

The two of them make their way to the student council room once they get there Y/n sits down in front of the student council president's desk.

Y/n: hello!

Satsuki put a smile on her face so did Sona which was rare because the two of them barely ever smiled.

Satsuki: hello Y/n

Sona: good morning Y/n we trust you slept well.

Yrn: oh yes I did thank you tell me why do you want here?

Satsuki: we wanted to ask you a favor.

Y/n: I'm listening

Sona: we wanted more of your blood for research.

Y/n: well take as much as you want I don't care I can always make more, I think?

Satsuki: thank you very much your sacrifice is much appreciated.

Within a few seconds Houka approached him with a few blood bags and a needle he sterilize the injection site he also put an elastic band around his bicep he then plunged the needle into his arm very gently and then he started extracting a few pints of blood extracted a total of 5 blood bags funny enough Y/n L/n didn't feel woozy or disoriented from the loss of blood.

Houka: okay that should be enough thank you very much.

Y/n: you're welcome

Satsuki: tell us Y/n how are you feeling?

Y/n: I feel like a million bucks!

Sona: that's good to hear we would like to know how was your experience at the Academy so far?

Y/n: it's just fantastic I've been making loads of friends the subjects are very interesting the teachers are rather Larger than Life and most of the people are very nice.

Satsuki: has anyone been picking on you or mistreating you?

Y/n: not to my knowledge no

Sona: that's good to hear

Y/n: may I ask a question?

Satsuki: yes please do

Y/n: are we friends?

Both of the student council presidents were flabbergasted by this question most students feared the student council and they're presidents never before had they had someone so eager to be their friend but when they looked upon his face to see how innocent and how sweet he was both of the student council presidents smiled not fake Smiles but these were genuine smiles.

Sona: of course we're friends, what about you Tsubaki?

Tsubaki: yes of course we are friends.

Satsuki: yes we are friends to the very bitter end, isn't that right Elite Four?

Nonon: if Lady Satsuki says you're cool then why not we can be friends.

Houka: you seem very interesting and very fascinating to study so yes we can be friends.

Ira: yes we are friends but don't think that can allow you to do as you please without facing the Wrath of the disciplinary committee!!!!!!!!

Uzu: hell yeah we're friends!

Y/n L/n was absolutely beaming with happiness not only did he have a lot of friends but now he had even more.

Y/n: thank you all so much I'm so happy to have you all be my friends.

Satsuki and Sona looked upon his face and they could feel their icy hearts melting at the pure sweet innocent and even drop dead adorable face they were looking upon.

Satsuki: it is an honor to be your friend Y/n L/n.

Sona: I agree wholeheartedly.

Y/n: it's great having friends like you guys!!!

Satsuki: and it's always good to have a friend like you

Sona: agreed

Satsuki: you better get going class is about to start.

Y/n: I understand I'll see you all later.

Y/n L/n left to go to class in the student council room both student council presidents continued to smile.

Sona: he truly is a sweet boy

Satsuki: agreed

Sona: so how is the research on the black blood?

Satsuki: so far we have discovered that the black blood has extreme corrupting properties.

Sona: what do you mean by corrupting properties?

Satsuki: what I mean is simple we exposed life fibers to the black blood and the fibers change color and they changed on a sub molecular level becoming increasingly more powerful we discovered that humans are not strong enough to wield these fibers which we have named dark fibers.

Sona: interesting is there anything else I need to?

Satsuki: it also seems that after 24 hours the black blood transforms into black crystals apparently the black blood has a liquid half life of 24 hours until eventually it crystallizes apparently in the crystal form it becomes more concentrated and the energy within amplifies to new heights.

Sona: how interesting how does he have such interesting properties powers and abilities?

Satsuki: we don't know but what we do know is that we can say with absolute confidence that he is definitely not human and he never was to begin with.

Sona: if he was never human to begin with then I guess the million-dollar question is, what is he?

Satsuki: I don't know but I intend to find out.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 2838)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 505 25
From the outside, he's a mentally ill man, stuck with the idea of an imaginary friend he calls "Em". After searching near and far for over ten years...
1K 370 14
A Destiny 2 fanfiction. Part 1: New Light. When the Traveler arrived, a spherical deity with paracausal powers known as the Light, humanity prospered...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
12.2K 177 8
After Remnant was shaken up, they found themselves searching for something. With friends fallen and family killed, (y/n) and Winter wanted to find wh...