The Mafia's Ruthless Assassin

By actb4thinking

Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

33

79.4K 2.1K 1.3K
By actb4thinking

"Scarlett!" The woman who I think her name was Nina shouted, "your daughter is a murderer! She had as gun! She's a fucking danger to you, Ben, Carl, every— " I cut her off, fighting the urge to roll my eyes at her drama, "—if you don't chose your next words carefully, I won't hesitate to use this very gun on you."

She instantly shut her mouth.

"Keep whatever happened tonight to yourself or you'll end up dead—" I paused, tilting my head to the side as I stared at each and every person who were standing in front of me, "—actually if you tell anyone about us, you'll be putting that person in danger as well. It's for your own good now we've got to go."

"You're gonna teach me how to do what you do right?" Ben asked with a smile.

I chuckled before saying, "sure thing. I love you." He smiled brightly in response, "I love you too. I would've hugged you but my new clothes would be filled with their disgusting blood and I don't want that."

"It was nice meeting you people." Ares said, both him and I knowing he did not mean it. He then turned to look at Ben, a small smile tugging at his lips, "Happy birthday once again."

Ben shot him a nod in response before we both walked out of the house. I slid in the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt as did he.

"I'll take you to my house so that you can clean yourself up, yeah?" He had one of his hand on the steering wheel while the other one was messing with his hair as he started the car and began driving.

"Okay," I muttered, "thank you."

"For what?" He furrowed his brows, glancing at me for a few seconds before returning his gaze back to the road.

"They came for me, not for you." I responded. He could've leave. He could've walked away but he didn't. "Yet, you helped me, risking yours and your men's lives. So, thank you."

"You don't have to thank me," he said as a smirk made it's way onto his face, "you aren't going away from me anytime soon, amore."

"It was fun though," I leaned comfortably in my seat, receiving a hum from Ares, "it really was. It just shouldn't have been there, in front of everyone and on your brother's birthday."

"Right," I pursed my lips in a thin line, my mind drifting to my dad, "about my father—" he cut me off, shaking his head slightly, "—enough about your father. We'll take care of him in due time. Give yourself a break."

"Yeah," I cleared my throat, "okay." He was right. I was always thinking about my father. I couldn't be at ease as long as he was to live. With only one word from him, my mom, Ben and Carl could end up dead within seconds. As for the others, they could die for all I care. They were only a bunch of nuisances whom I did not have the intention of meeting ever again.

"We'll be going to my private house because well—" he paused, letting out a small groan, "—I want to. We're here, anyway." Saying that, I looked out of the window and a huge gate came into view. The gate was opened and Ares drove in, revealing the huge mansion. It was not as big as the one he shared with his parents, probably because he lived there alone, but it was big. He parked the car in the garage which was filled with several other expensive cars before we stepped out. I ignored the hand he placed on my lower back as we made our way towards the door.

The moment we stepped in, I stared at the house I was standing in with astonishment. This dude had taste. There was a two steps stair just in front of me and a large living room with grey couches placed on a grey carpet was found on the right. There was a huge TV fixed on the wall with a fire place in the wall below it. Further in the room, there was the kitchen which was also very large. I wondered if he cook— "make yourself as home," his voice rang through my ears and I offered him a nod in response.

"Do you mean what you just said?" I asked with a slight smirk to which he nodded, "of course."

"Good," I gave him a smile, "because I really will." Ares chuckled in response, "come, I'll show you the guest room."

He walked upstairs with me following him closely behind. We stopped in front of a door and he pushed it open, revealing a big beautiful room. I stepped in and gazed around the place. Ares pointed to a door in the corner of the room, "there's the bathroom. I'll leave you to it." He then walked out and closed the door behind him.

I stepped inside the bathroom and immediately took a bath, wanting to wash the dried blood off me. It was disgusting, really. Once done, I grabbed one of the clean white towel which was folded perfectly in a cabinet and wrapped it around me before stepping out of the bathroom, my eyes widening with realisation. I did not have any clothes to change into. Fuck—

"Ares!" I shouted from my room, hoping he'd hear me but he didn't so I shouted again and again but he still didn't answer.

Groaning, I clutched to the towel around me before walking out of my room, going to where Ares's was. It wasn't hard to find since it was right beside mine for some reason. Without bothering to knock, I twisted the knob and pushed the door open.

My eyes widened when I caught sight of Ares who was standing there naked. Water was dripping down from his hair down his chest which was filled with tattoos. He had no towel on—he was completely naked. I had to control my eyes from going down there.

"Never heard of knocking before?" His voice snapped me from my thoughts. I cleared my throat and adverted my eyes from his lightly toned chest to his face on which there was a smirk. He didn't even bother to cover himself. He stood there, naked and stared at me as if it was a normal thing for people to see him bare.

"I need—" I cut myself off, unable to hold the urge as I allowed my eyes to fall on his dick. Fucking hell—he was huge. "You need?" He questioned making me look back at his face.

"I need clothes," I muttered, adverting my eyes from him. Why was I being like that? I've seen men naked before but never once have I felt—shy? My cheeks were heating up which was very weird since I never blushed before.

"Look at me then say it." His voice was deep and a hint of mock was clear in it. He was teasing me. What a fucking prick.

"Why?" I met his gaze, narrowing my eyes at him, "are you deaf?"

"What if I am?" He asked with a smirk still tugging at his lips as he began talking slow steps towards me. I did not want to back away but I did it anyway. I took a step backward as he stepped forward. I kept doing so until I felt the hard surface against my back. He stopped when he was right in front of me.

"Is the most dangerous woman alive—" he tilted his head to the side, bringing his mouth to my right ear. I could feel his lips touching my ear as he continued, "—scared to see a dick?" 

"No," I hated how breathless my voice sounded, shivering when he began sucking on my earlobe. "I've seen countless." I unconsciously tilted my head to the other side, giving him more access to do whatever he was doing. He placed his hands on the wall beside my head, caging me inside as he trailed the tip of his tongue from my ear to my neck. I let out a groan when he slowly and sensually bit a particular spot on my neck before sucking on it.

"Countless, you say?" He asked, his hot breath hitting my skin as he spoke. I hummed in reponse, not trusting my own voice. This was so fucked up. He began sucking and nibbling on my neck to my jaw, placing light feathering kisses as he did so. He stopped and stared at me, his eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips. He bit his lip, "can I?"

I shot him a nod in response. He instantly placed hand on the side of my next while the other one going on my waist. Lowering his head to mine, he pressed his mouth to mine, possessing, owning in a way I could never have imagined. I responded to the kiss instantly, my hands going to the back of his head.

I played with his hair which was slightly wet as he bit and sucked my bottom lip softly, emitting a groan at the back of his throat. He removed his hand from my neck and went to grab my hand before  interlocking our fingers, pressing my hand against the wall. He did the same thing with my other hand, however, instead of pressing it against the wall, he placed it behind my back. He slid his tongue inside my mouth, our tongues clashing against each other, his hands gripping mine tightly.

Without breaking the kiss, I wrapped my legs around him, the towel falling as I did so. He let go of my hands carried me to the bed. Placing me on the soft mattress, he hovered over me, his eyes piercing into mine. "Should I stop?"

I shook my head, "no," my voice coming out just above a whisper. He stared at every inch of my body before capturing my lips in his again. I cupped his face and pulled him closer. Breaking the kiss, we were both breathing heavily. He pushed a strand of my hair away from my face, "I'm going to need you to be completely sure, love. Do you want this? Should I continue? Because if not, I'll stop."

"No, I want this." I confirmed. He flashed me a smile before he kissed me again, shoving his tongue inside my mouth as his hands travelled around my body. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you will forget your own name."

"We'll see."

** 

R O B B E D

I can't write a whole sex scene without cringing so fucking bad after so I don't do it. Anyway, I apologize for the late chapter, I was really busy and I kind of lost motivation but never mind.

Who's your favourite character so far?

Do you think they're going too fast? Thing is, I want to end this story as fast as I can before I completely lose interest in writing it so like, I'm making them move quick, quick 💀

Hope you're enjoying this story <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 3.7K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. AmΓ©lie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...
1.4K 78 41
"Tell me to stop." He pants heavily resting his forehead on mine. "Don't." I say back just as out of breath. Then he presses his lips harder agains...
1.9M 57.4K 69
𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 π–”π–“π–Š ~ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–π–Šπ–”π–“π–Žπ– π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ Phoenix Lyra Vale was determined to make her last summer break before college unforgettable. On...
269K 6.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...