Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

Af DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... Mere

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

6

1K 28 58
Af DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Currently it is late in the afternoon the sun is beginning to go down in the West right now students and staff are enjoying a nice dinner in the cafeteria Y/n is by himself once again in the cafeteria his case manager and best friend Midnight is currently busy doing some serious paperwork so far today has been fantastic he's a making friends left and right he made friends with the newspaper Club this morning at breakfast he made friends with teams RWBY and JNPR at lunch and now he was just eating dinner in the cafeteria eventually he was approached by two females the first one she had black hair with a streak of red in it she had blue eyes she was wearing a navy blue sailor uniform and he could have sworn that the uniform was staring at him.

Standing standing next to her was a girl with brown hair and brown eyes she was wearing a white uniform with bits of blue in it and thank goodness it wasn't staring back at him.

Blue eyes: hey cool if we sit here?

Y/n: I'd be insulted if you didn't.

The two of them sat down and then something weird and impossible happened the girl with brown hair and brown eyes she reached into her uniform between her breasts and pulled out a giant bento box which was supposed to be seemingly impossible but somehow she did it anyways.

Brown: thank goodness cuz I am starving!

Y/n: how did she just-

Blue eyes: trust me don't go there.

Y/n: Ok

The three of them started to enjoy their dinner.

Y/n: so who might you two be?

Blue eyes: I'm Ryuko Matoi but you can just call me Ryuko.

Brown: and I'm Mako!!!

Y/n: it's nice to meet you both I'm-

Ryuko: we already know who you are Y/n L/n.

Y/n: cool so what brings you two to my table?

Ryuko: well we wanted to meet the guy who managed to break every record in the combat initiation.

Y/n: wow I broke records?

Mako: heck yeah you did!!! You are so totally awesome first you look like you died and then you got back up and transformed into that weird black monster thing and then you started really letting a SmackDown on those monsters and then you transformed again and started flying around all cool like Ryuko and then after that you swallowed a relic and then you transformed again and shot a bunch of purple lasers everywhere I've never seen anyone do that before!!!

Y/n: well that all sounds very cool I wish I could remember it.

Ryuko: wait a minute you don't remember any of that?

Y/n: nope not in the slightest

Mako: how can you not remember being all cool and butt kickee?!?!

Y/n: I don't have the foggiest idea maybe it has something to do with my powers or maybe my Amnesia is very powerful or something I don't know.

Ryuko: you have amnesia?

Y/n: yep I can't remember who I am where I come from and I can't even remember my family I haven't the foggiest idea who I really am.

Ryuko: wow that really sucks.

Mako: that does stink so you don't remember anything at all about yourself your friends or your family?!?!?!

Y/n: not at all

Mako started violently crying.

Mako: that is the saddest thing I've ever heard in my whole life not being able to remember yourself your family or your friends being all alone in the world that is the saddest thing ever!!!!!

Mako continued crying until eventually she was finally calm down by her best friend.

Y/n: it's not so bad the good thing about having Amnesia is you forgot about what you lost even though I don't know who I am where I came from or what I've lost it's all fine because now I have new friends I've got Midnight the members of the newspaper Club Teams RWBY and JNPR and hopefully I can make friends with you two and many more people.

Mako: you want to be friends with us?!

Y/n: of course you can never have too many friends~

Ryuko: well any guy who can kick as much ass as you can and survive to tell the tale is okay in my books so why not.

Y/n: so we're cool?

Ryuko: Frosty~

The three of them continued to eat dinner until eventually Y/n went to the medical wing remembering that he had to go get a blood test done when he got to the office he was greeted by it portly male who turned out to be Mako's dad.

Barazo: hey there you must be Y/n L/n I was expecting you for a blood test right on time.

Y/n: nice to meet you doc hey do you know a Mako by any chance?

Barazo: she's my daughter

Y/n: cool she's my new friend.

Barazo: well ain't that a coinkydink any friend of my daughter's is a friend of mine!

Barazo pulled out the equipment he needed to draw blood after prepping Y/n he inserted the needle and soon enough his blood began to flow into a blood bag Barazo was very confused when he saw the color of the blood.

Barazo: now that's just plain odd.

Y/n: what's odd doc?

Barazo: your blood is black normal blood is red I've never seen anyone with black blood.

Y/n: who knows people say I'm special so maybe this is why I'm special because my blood is black I don't know.

As soon as he had a few bags of his blood Barazo removed the needle he turned around to get a Band-Aid but as soon as he turned back around the injection site where the needle was inserted was gone it healed up already.

Barazo: okay now that's just plain freaky.

Y/n: yeah I don't have an explanation for that I guess I'm a fast healer.

Y/n got up and made his way out of the medical wing when he was walking around the academy he was immediately stopped by a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

???: excuse me are you Y/n L/n?

Y/n: last time I checked yes I am!

???: well my name is Kiba I'm with the occult research Club I was tasked by Madam president Rias Gremory to come fetch you she wants to see you right away.

If there's anything that Y/n L/n has learned from Midnight it's that you don't keep a lady waiting.

Y/n: well let's not keep her waiting let's go.

The two of them made their way to the occult research Club when they got there they entered the occult research Club room the room was illuminated by candlelight the walls were red there were a multitude of bookshelves full of all kinds of books there were two couches sitting across from each other in the middle was a coffee table and sitting on the back most wall was a guest and sitting at that desk was a red-haired girl with blue green eyes when she saw the two of them she smiled.

Rias: Ah Kiba you brought him excellent work.

Kiba: you're very welcome Madam president and thank you.

He then leaned against the wall the room was full of a bunch of people there was a girl with white hair and Amber eyes she looked to be the youngest of the group she was sitting on one of the couches she was enjoying a chocolate bar sitting across from her was a boy with brown hair and brown eyes sitting next to him was a girl with blond hair and green eyes standing next to the occult research Club president was a girl with long black hair tied into a single ponytail.

Rias: you must be the famous Y/n L/n am I correct?

Y/n: that I am and you must be Rias Gremory am I correct?

Rias: that I am

Y/n: so may I have a seat?

Rias: you may

Y/n sat down next to the white haired girl.

Y/n: hey what's up

Koneko: nothing sup with you?

Y/n: nothing much

Rias: let me introduce the members of the occult research Club I am the club president standing next to me is the vice president of the call research Club her name is Akeno.

Akeno: well hello there handsome~

Rias: Akeno behave yourself

Akeno: As You Wish Madam president~

Rias: the girl sitting next to you is Koneko

Koneko: hmm

Rias: the boy with the brown hair is Issei.

Issei: sup dude!

Y/n: nothing but the ceiling~

Rias: sitting next to him is Asia.

Asia: hello there it's nice to meet you.

Y/n: it's nice to meet you as well Asia.

Rias: you already know Kiba.

Y/n: that I do

Rias: on behalf of all of us I'd like to personally welcome you to the occult research Club as our humble guest.

Y/n: glad I can be here so tell me why have you requested my presence?

Rias: well there are many reasons but I do have a question.

Y/n: ask away

Rias: what do you know about the supernatural?

Y/n: just stuff I learned about in books.

Rias: well we know a few things that are not in books you have read in the library let me explain the three fractions there are three factions in the world the angels of heaven the Fallen Angels who have fallen from Grace and finally the Devils of the underworld according to the ancient texts in the beginning before time or existence had a name there was an ancient war between light and darkness the light created Earth and the universe in 7 days and then he renamed himself God but unfortunately the darkness which was a force of destruction and malevolence threatened to destroy all of creation so God created the angels of heaven to combat the darkness eventually the darkness Was Defeated and destroyed after that God created two sons humanity and the faunus his two sons being the gods of light and dark eventually the god of Darkness corrupted one of the angels known as Lucifer event Fell From Grace becoming the first fallen angels and soon enough she casted away her angelic nature and became the first devil after that she created the Demons of hell and the Devils of the underworld starting her own Army to fight against the light that had casted her out send enough more Angel fell but they wished to serve God even though they had been casted out soon enough the first three-way War began the Great War many lives were lost in the war there was no real winner at the end and now the three factions are in a state of negative Harmony with a rigid stalemate going on right now right now the devils are trying to rebuild their numbers by recruiting humans and reincarnating them as Devils.

Y/n: how do you know all this?

Rias: because Y/n I am a pure-blooded devil and everyone else in this room is my devil servant who I have reincarnated into devils.

Soon enough everyone spread their devil wings Y/n I was so surprised by this that he actually jumped over the couch and fell backwards Y/n L/n got back up and he looked at everyone's devil wings.

Y/n: wow that is so awesome!!!

Issei: I know right!!!

Y/n: so what does all this have to do with me?

Y/n sat back down as everyone retracted they're devil wings.

Rias: well that's quite simple I saw how much power you had during the initiation I saw your potential and I've heard a few rumors going around that you have amnesia and that you have no control over your powers I can help you control your power I can help you refine it and make you The Greatest Warrior who ever lived but it will come at a price.

Y/n: what kind of price?

Rias: I wish to reincarnate you as my devil servant if you say yes you will have everything you've ever dreamed of you will have power beyond your wildest dreams your lifespan will be extended to near Infinity you will have riches Beyond Your Wildest Daydreams and one day you might Ascend to have your own servants.

Y/n: but I don't really care about all that stuff all I want is friends and the power to protect them.

Rias: if that's what you want if you become my devil servant then it's what you shall have I can give you whatever you want just say yes.

Y/n: anything I want?

Rias: anything at all~

Y/n thought about it for a minute he weighed at the pros and cons in his head but he knew that the pros were too good to pass up.

Y/n: fine I'll join you.

Rias: excellent choice~

Rias brought out a knight and a rook pieces she then began to perform the ritual to reincarnate him as her devil servant but before Anything Could Happen something strange happened Y/n started convulsing and twitching his eyes turned black his teeth became razor-sharp and his hair stood on end in a Vegeta like fashion soon enough he spoke in a loud a demonic booming voice.

Darkness Y/n: DARKNESS HAS NO MASTER DARKNESS CONSUMES ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon enough Darkness Y/n Unleashed a blast of energy pushing everyone back and causing the pieces to fall to the ground once the darkness receded back into his body Y/n looked around and noticed the whole room was in a state of disarray.

Y/n: yikes what happened here did a tornado pass through here or did you guys have a wild party?!

Everyone looks at him like he's insane or as if they had seen the most feared thing in all of creation and destruction.

Y/n: why you guys looking at me like that?

Rias: I don't know how but somehow you're far too powerful for me to reincarnate you as my devil servant!

Y/n: is that a bad thing?

Rias: that is something that has never ever happened in all of devil history somehow you have more power than even an ultimate class devil.

Y/n: that sounds pretty powerful are you saying that I'm more powerful than even that?!

Rias: that's exactly what I'm saying!

Y/n: is that a bad thing?

Rias: well technically yes and no since I can't get you under my service everyone else is going to be after you and one way or another they're going to try to get you under they're service even if it means hurting other people.

Y/n now looked like he was a little bit afraid.

Y/n: I don't understand I don't even know what powers I have and everyone's telling me that I have all this power and I don't even know how to use it and then when I do use it I don't even remember doing it, what am I?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? what's going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Rias: I wish I could answer those questions but I can't I'm going to have to contact my brother and maybe he will help me figure it out.

Y/n: I hope he does help you figure it out because I'm starting to get a bit nervous here.

Rias: don't worry even though we can't have you officially join us as a devil you can still be under our protection.

Y/n: you mean you would all protect me?

Rias: of course we can tell just by looking at you that you are a good person and we want you to be our friend.

Y/n: Really?!

Rias: really really~

Y/n: thank you very much!

Y/n then wrapped his arms around Rias At first she was in shock that someone was just giving her a hug but soon enough she melted into it and reciprocated the hug.

Rias: anything for a friend.

Soon enough the two of them separated.

Rias: as of this moment you are now under the protection of the house of Gremory anyone who dares to lay a hand on you will pay the price!

Y/n: thank you my friend I'm always glad to have a great friend like you.

Rias: I can say the same thing about you even though we just met I know that we are going to be the best of friends.

Y/n: thank you Rias

Rias: it's getting late why don't you go back to your dorm and we'll meet up again later.

Y/n: okay I'm glad to have all you as my friends

Issei: any friend of Rias is a friend of mine!

Asia: agreed!

Koneko: as long as you don't turn pervert I'll consider you my friend.

Y/n: I still don't know what that word means but okay.

Kiba: yeah if there's anything you ever need just come to us and we'll help you out.

Suddenly Y/n felt to Arms wrap around his neck and he felt something soft on his back.

Akeno: and if you need a little something extra come to me and I'll make sure to "help" you out~

Rias: AKNEO!!!!!!!!

Akeno immediately released him from her embrace he turned around and saw her smiling at him.

Akeno: see you later handsome~

Y/n then walked out of the room and back to his dorm.

Satsuki POV.
Location: the science department the new age Academy

Currently in the science department of the academy Satsuki is looking over her member of the Elite Four and Houka is studying the black blood acquired from Y/n L/n.

Houka: this is absolutely amazing and horrifying at the same time!!!

Satsuki: what have you discovered Inumuta?

Houka: well apparently this blood is some sort of super dark matter it's the darkest type of matter I've ever seen it also has some sort of strange corrupting capability.

Satsuki: what do you mean?

Houka: what I'm saying is I exposed a single batch of Life fibers to the black blood and somehow the black blood once absorbed into the life fibers and now the life fibers have changed on a molecular scale they have become denser than osmium they have a heat resistance higher than Colton and they are stronger than even titanium somehow the black blood has improved the life fibers in every way but something else has happened.

Satsuki: and what has happened?

Houka: somehow the life fibers have changed on a sub molecular level this is both impressive and terrifying it seems that these life fibers have changed into what I have started calling dark fibers.

Satsuki: dark fibers?

Houka: yes we are beginning human trials as we speak to see how the human body reacts to these dark fibers.

Satsuki watched as a human test subject was exposed to a Goku uniform with 10% dark fibers soon enough the student broke out of his restraints his body had become incredibly muscular and he started rampaging out of control a group of sewing club members started shooting tranquilizer darts into him but unfortunately the tranquilizer darts had no effect so Houka quickly analyzed the student once he discovered a weakness he punched him dead in the chest causing the uniform to fall apart and unravel soon enough the student fell unconscious on the ground.

Satsuki: how disturbing.

Houka: and that was only 10% 1 star dark Goku uniform it seems that the human body cannot handle the power of dark fibers in any concentration.

Satsuki: interesting there is more to Y/n than meets the eye.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3351)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.3K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
619 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...
14.7K 505 25
From the outside, he's a mentally ill man, stuck with the idea of an imaginary friend he calls "Em". After searching near and far for over ten years...