BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

38: Kind devil

6.3K 434 96
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

*Warning! Slight violence*

"SAY IT!" Jungkook's loud booming voice caused Taehyung to flinch badly but he was lucky not to produce any kind of sound because he happened to be covering his mouth very firmly with his hand.

Jungkook was half leaned over the poor boy who was shaking on the chair, blood stained over his arms, face, and legs. Taehyung gulped at the scene and covered his mouth again instantly when Jungkook delivered a very powerful punch to the boy's face, causing the other to groan in pain.

"I'm very impatient with such behaviors." Jungkook lowly growled at the lack of response from the boy.

Taehyung moved his gaze from Jungkook and the old roommate to locate some of Jungkook's men standing there, guns in their hands, the sight adding to his fright only. 

"It's Jung.. right?" Jungkook breathed out with a chuckle as the boy's expressions screamed fear and shock for a second but that was gone as soon as it appeared and he started laughing.. like a maniac, taking all by surprise, even Taehyung. Who would laugh like that in such situations?

Is he facing a mental breakdown?

Taehyung thought to himself when the boy continued laughing, setting a very uncomfortable feeling in his heart.

Jungkook stepped back and disappeared from his vision, the boy was laughing loudly when a Jungkook's thug came and hit him with the back of a gun on his shoulder, causing him to grit his teeth and stop laughing.

Taehyung's grip over his mouth tightened when two more came and started beating him badly. His body started shaking with fear as the amount of blood was increasing.

"Yes or no?" Jungkook's voice boomed again but he was still out of his sight.

That boy, as far as Taehyung know his name was Sangwo, was just glaring at the floor now.

"No." The first word, he spoke.

Taehyung heard some heavy steps and then there was Jungkook again leaning over the other, the collar of the torn shirt in his hand, he was glaring at the other with a clenched jaw.

"Don't lie. I know that, that's him who sent you here." Sangwo rolled his eyes and snickered.

"That's not the thing to worry about Jeon, take care of your little one before." Taehyung felt his breath hitched.

Was that about me? Or there is someone else important in Jungkook's life?

"You can't reach him, as you can see." Jungkook smirked, now showing his side view to Taehyung who looked very different from the normal Jungkook he lived with so far. 

"Well, for not so long. One day.. one day Jeon, he will definitely leave you.. either he'll die like the previous one or he'll leave you.. willingly." The way other was saying that with confidence, Taehyung thought that he wasn't the Sangwo he knew.

Sangwo was a shy boy in the orphanage, a sort of introvert, and barely talked with Taehyung as well. But they were never on bad terms till Taehyung left the orphanage and met Yoongi.

A loud shout of pain echoed in the basement, maybe the boy lost his leg?

"You're talking nonsense and I'm not here for this shi*." Jungkook growled again.

"Do anything you can. I won't say a word except for one thing.." There was a pause as Jungkook patiently waited for the words.

"You're wrong with your prediction this time, Jung is not your only enemy." Sangwo said calmly and leaned back on the chair, hissing at the pain.

Jungkook chuckled lightly, tossing his dark locks back he shook his head and gestured to one of the men who called someone.

"Chu Sangwo.. that was your name but you changed it to Go Wonha, got a perfect job and.." Jungkook sighed and leaned on the chair. "A family."

Sangwo, or Wonha.. got tensed while Taehyung was trying to digest the information. He never knew much about the other as he was the first to leave the orphanage, but why Jungkook knew that much?

"If I'm not wrong, she is your wife?" A little hint of mockery was clear in Jungkook's voice when he grabbed the phone from the man and showed the screen to Wonha who visibly flinched.

"And she isn't alone..." Jungkook couldn't even complete his words as Wonha jumped on his chair, trying to get free of the ropes.

"LET HER GO! SHE ISN'T AWARE OF ANYTHING. SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Taehyung cowered, he understood everything when he heard the screaming of a woman from the phone that Jungkook was showing to the other.

"Tch! You should've told me earlier while I was asking." Jungkook shrugged and turned to the other man.

"Kill her and burn the house." Jungkook casually said, like it was nothing and Taehyung's eyes widened in horror while Wonha started yelling and thrashing.

"Just tell me everything and you're done here." Jungkook continued while Wonha was now struggling with his thoughts.

"I can't. Just kill me.. let her go." Taehyung was now badly shaking, the conversation was making him utterly nervous and afraid.

"Mine choice." With that, a loud bang echoed in the basement and Taehyung almost let out a scream of horror as Sangwo's head was now blown off, blood splattered everywhere while Jungkook was holding the gun like nothing happened.

"Get her and make sure to send his body to Jung." Jungkook stated, and at that moment Taehyung realized that he needed to run now. He tried to run but his legs were jelly, and his knees were weak, the horrible scene was played in front of him once again.

With a lot of effort on his shaky legs, he managed to climb up and rushed to his room... closing the door with trembling hands to feel safe.

Now within the walls of the room, he could feel his own condition, he was having difficulty breathing and his chest was tightening badly, hurting him physically and mentally.

"Calm down Taehyung.. breath please."

The concerned voice of Jin pleaded but he was too much in shock to hear anything else. The dirty scene was playing on repeat.

"I- I can't-.. Hurts..  argh!" He clutched his chest and tightly shut his eyes.

"Taehyung! Don't tell me you're having a panic attack.. oh God! Joon! He is panicking."

Jin was calling the other while Taehyung was trying to control his breathing.

"Taehyung, did you have your medicines? Night dose?"

Taehyung opened his eyes and stumbled towards the table to take the medicine, gulping in a hurry, and then plopped on the bed on his back. He was staring at the ceiling, his chest still hurting and his tears were now flowing.

"You're doing great.. just breath in and breath out."

He wasn't paying attention to the words of the other, his heart hurting badly... but he wasn't sure of the reasons.

Someone he knows get killed in front of him?

Someone innocent is going to die? Or...

Jungkook is the one killing them?

He closed his eyes, one hand still clutching over his chest. The door opened and someone entered the room, sudden rushy steps came forward but Taehyung didn't want to open his eyes...

His shaky hands were grabbed by the warm ones and an arm slipped under his back to help him sit, causing him to yelp in fear, body trying to fight and move back.

"Hey! Hey! Baby... it's me. Calm down." Jungkook's worried voice didn't calm him but made him cry more.

That's hurting because it's you.

"Baby? You're shaking... what's wrong?"

"Taehyung?? Tell him you're hurting in the chest... at least he won't doubt you that way.. please try to calm down." Namjoon said and Taehyung considered that as a best idea, also it wasn't a lie.

"H- hurt." He croaked out, body slightly relaxing in Jungkook's arm as the other hand was now caressing his cheek... wet one due to tears and sweat.

"What?! Ok ok.." Jungkook quickly took out his phone with one hand, the other still wrapped around Taehyung's back, supporting his body over his chest.

"Han! Hurry up.. reach here within 10 minutes." With that, he hang up the call and shoved the phone back in his pocket, and picked up the blue-haired.

Taehyung was shaking badly again and Jungkook was glancing over him with worried eyes as he carried him to his own room. He gently put him on the bed and covered him with a blanket. Rushing to the other side of the room to bring something.

"Breath baby.. it's gonna be ok.. just try to relax. I'm here for you." Taehyung shut his eyes tightly on that and more tears fell out of his eyes but soon he felt a soft touch over his eyes.

"It's ok hun.. it's ok." Jungkook's breath was hitting his skin and he just wanted to be free of his grip while his body was also craving for the soft and soothing touches.

Jungkook leaned back and grabbed the tissues box that he get before and started wiping Taehyung's sweaty neck and forehead gently. When the other opened his eyes to face the raventte, his heart thumped loudly on the eyes full of concern and worry for him.

He silently lay there, trying to calm down, and soon the door opened by a panting Han who marched to the bed as Jungkook made space for him.

"You should be very punctual with your medicines Taehyung shi. It's not even a month since you-" Jungkook glared at him and poor doctor sighed. 

"I mean, you shouldn't stress yourself. You need rest to heal completely. Your body is still overcoming the shock." Han choose the words very carefully as Jungkook was still sending knives with his eyes.

Han leaned and injected something to which Taehyung slightly yelped out of surprise.

"Be easy Han!" Jungkook was definitely warning the other who blinked many times and rubbed the sore spot with alcohol-soaked cotton gently after removing the syringe.

"That's needle Jeon, cut me some slacks for sake." He whined lightly to which Jungkook rolled his eyes and Taehyung just watched them, his breathing getting better slowly and his eyes began to droop.

"Well, he needs some rest." With that Taehyung felt the voices getting far.

"He almost got the panic attack, Jeon, what you were doing?" Han was scolding Jungkook.

"I didn't d....... when I entered.......... crying." Words were fading in his ears as his mind was clouding with sleep.

A bit of fear still lingering in his heart but also a weird comfort was accompanying it. He was now chained in the situation, but still, the warmth of the other was relaxing and calming for him. He was under the watch of a person who was a merciless man... a devil.... but that devil wasn't a devil to him.... instead he was a

Kind devil.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Hope you enjoyed 💜  also, thank you all for 25k+ reads💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 15K 56
Jeon Jungkook is the most feared gangster in Seoul. His clan runs the city, and he's renowned for his incredible cruelty. He feels nothing but anger:...
1.3M 67.8K 48
(EDITED) Taehyung was about to get married to a beautiful girl but got kidnapped on his special day. "Who are you?" "Mafia.. using you as a BAIT." ...
56.7K 3K 64
✅[COMPLETE]✅ Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...
84.6K 5.5K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...