Ultraviolent [Kylo Ren X Read...

Von hannahtaylorburris

You and Vicrul are twins, struck with tragedy after tragedy, landing you in the guardianship of Charles Snoke... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Seventeen

1.3K 53 37
Von hannahtaylorburris

With your ass perched on the nurse's station desk, you watched the automated clock hanging above the computers, listening to Shara and Jannah type their assessments at almost lightning speeds. You had managed to discharge six patients, leaving ten patients snug in their hospital beds, medicated and resting peacefully. Without thinking, you took another bite of your doughnut, fulfilling your debt to Shara from the last time you had worked together. It was nearly midnight, the hours dredging on until you could finally clock out and go home. 

Finally see Kylo, you thought to yourself. 

Unbeknownst to you, Shara and Jannah had finished their charting, gossiping amongst each other, stealing quick bites of their doughnuts as they chatted. 

"So, Doc...what's new with you? I feel like I haven't worked with you in ages!" Shara said, taking a sip of her coffee. You smirked, nodding as you tore off a piece of your doughnut. 

"Not a whole lot, really. Just working and trying to keep Pryde in check. I feel like I should just move in here...I hardly ever leave..." you sighed, popping the doughnut piece in your mouth, slowly chewing as your eyes caught on the telemetry monitor, watching the steady heart rates of your patients. 

"How's your brother been since your uncle passed? I knew they were close." Shara enquired, braiding her long, brunette strands, eyes trained on you. A chuckle escaped your lips before you could swallow it down with your doughnut, earning weird glances from your nursing staff. 

"Screwing anything and everything with ears...And keeping busy with work. We just...don't talk about it." You shrugged, looking down at your fidgeting hands now that there wasn't a doughnut to occupy them. 

Fuck, that doughnut was really good, too. 

Shara gave you a sad smile, securing the end of her braid with a hair tie, straightening up in her chair again. 

"I was thinking about when I first met you two. Vic tried to ask me out on a date and cried when I told him that I was married. Then, you," Shara chuckled, continuing, "asked me if I knew all the bones in the body and pointed all over your body, making me name all of them!" 

A blush licked over your cheeks at the memory of your younger self, remembering Vicrul as the cherub faced, sweetheart you had grown up with, complimenting your harsh, analytical personality. 

"Your mother had her hands full with you two...But you both were her pride and joy." Shara said with a smile. Your heart ached, wishing for nothing more than to feel your mother wrap her arms around you just one more time, pressing her lips into your hair and humming the lullaby she sang to you and Vicrul every night before bed. 

You nodded, smiling as you looked back down at your hands. 

"Yeah, there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about her..." you sighed. 

You could hear Jannah sniffle, attempting to hide it by clearing her throat loudly. 

"I love you both, but if y'all don't stop, I'm gonna start crying and I don't know if I'll be able to stop." Jannah said, delicately wiping at her under eyes with a tissue. You chuckled to yourself, swinging your feet, feeling your ankles gently bounce off of the cabinets below you. 

"Fine, fine! What about your love life? Have you finally found a good man to settle down with?" Shara asked, raising an eyebrow at you while she dug through her work bag blindly, fishing out a nail file. 

"Or at least one that will rail you into next week?" Jannah added, taking a sip of her coffee, earning a smack from the nail file in Shara's hand as you giggled. 

"Ummm..." you trailed off, biting your bottom lip as the blush on your cheeks intensified. 

They both instantly sat up straighter, eyes trained on you until you spilled the details. 

"Oh. My. God. What's his name? Is he hot?" Jannah asked, wheeling her desk chair closer to you. Shara followed suit. 

"Is he hung?" Shara asked, holding out her hands, nail file still clutched in her grasp.  

Laughs tumbled from all of you until you were all nearly breathless. 

"Yes, he is very good looking...But this girl doesn't kiss and tell." You said, standing up, glancing at the time, showing that you had been talking with them for nearly an hour longer than you had meant to. 

They both groaned, rolling their eyes at you. 

"You're no fun, Doc." Shara mumbled, smiling as she winked at you, showing that she was only joking. 

"I am trying to live vicariously through you and you won't even give me the deets!" Jannah exclaimed. 

You shook your head, smiling at your nurses. 

"Goodnight, ladies. Please call me if you need anything." You said, taking your leave for the night. They both bid you a goodnight, going back to talking amongst themselves as you walked through the halls, back to the office you occupied when you were working. 

As soon as you closed the door, you dug your phone out of your scrub pocket, scrolling through the insane amount of stupid pictures Vic had sent you. A notification caught your eye, clicking on it quickly. 

Kylo Ren: I need to see you. 

You smirked to yourself, texting back quickly that you would be off in a few short hours. Right as you went to lay down on the couch, another text came through. 

Kylo Ren: I'm in the ambulance bay. If you're not down here in five minutes, I'm coming up there. 

You sat up in shock, staring at the text as a picture of the hospital's ambulance bay came through, knowing now that he wasn't kidding. Quickly, you pulled on your coat and snuck down to the Emergency Room. 

Your footsteps echoed through the halls, the silence of hospital hallways in the middle of the night always tended to creep you out, but you were more focused on finding Kylo. The automatic doors opened, letting the freezing New York winter air wrap around you, making you pull your coat tighter around your frame. It took just a moment for your eyes to adjust, noting a tall figure tucked away in the corner, the glowing end of a cigarette lighting up his sharp features. 

"There you are, Princess." Kylo's voice sent a shiver through you, sending heat straight to the apex of your thighs. Smoke billowed from his plump lips as you approached, his eyes trained on you. 

"Is everything alright? You've never visited me at work before..." you said, crossing your arms over your chest. 

Kylo smirked, snaking his arm around your waist to pull you close to him, burying his face into the crook of your neck, his lips brushing against the sensitive skin. You could feel him hum, the sound reverberating in his chest as he pressed his lips to your neck, earning another shiver. 

"What? I can't visit my Angel at work when I miss her?" Kylo said, trailing his lips upwards from your throat to your jaw, until he reached your lips. You could taste the remnants of his last cigarette drag on his lips, causing your core to clench around nothing. 

You pulled away, rolling your eyes and gently smacking his chest, causing Kylo to chuckle. 

"Ouch, Princess. You've wounded me." he whispered, pressing his lips to yours again. 

You cupped his cheek with your hand, running the pad of your thumb over his cheekbone as he pulled away, looking down at you. 

"I get off in a few hours. And as much as I have missed you and want to keep kissing you, I have patients. I can't be gone for long." You whispered. Even in the dim lighting, you could see Kylo's gaze melt into something darker, a sinister smirk pulling at the corner of his mouth. 

"I could get you off right now..." he whispered. You rolled your eyes again, chuckling at him. 

"I could get fired, Ky." 

Kylo shrugged, his free hand traveling from your waist to squeeze your ass, the blush that had once calmed now coming back in full force across your cheeks. 

"Only if we get caught..." Kylo whispered against the shell of your ear, grazing his teeth against your earlobe. Your breath hitched in your throat. 

You considered him for a moment, catching your bottom lip between your teeth. Though you weren't one to blatantly break the rules, you wanted nothing more than to pull Kylo into a room and feel him deep inside you. Cursing yourself, you pulled away. 

"Hurry up and finish your cigarette. You'll have to be quiet. You'll also have to leave before Pryde comes in. If he finds out this happened, I'll be fired on the spot." you said, your anxiety spiking at the thought of getting caught. 

Kylo brought his cigarette to his lips, taking a long drag and flicking the cigarette across the ambulance bay, blowing the smoke out through his mouth, the remainder billowing from his nostrils. 

"I'm not the one you need to be worried about being quiet." He smirked, interlacing his fingers with yours. You rolled your eyes, pulling him through the side entrance of the hospital, taking the stairs, hoping you wouldn't pass any other employees before you made it to your office. 

                                                                                       ...

You were quick to pull him into your office, looking down both hallways before shutting and locking the door behind you, pressing your back into the solid wood  as Kylo's eyes traveled over your body. 

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you look in scrubs?" he asked, shedding his leather jacket and placing it on the desk chair in the corner. You blushed, rolling your eyes. 

"Have I ever told you that flattery will get you nowhere?" you asked, placing your hands on his face, bringing his lips to yours. Kylo was quick to deepen the kiss, taking his time as if he were trying to commit your kiss to memory. You could feel his hands roam your curves, playing with the waistband of your scrub pants. 

You broke off the kiss to pull his shirt off of him, nearly desperate to feel his skin against yours. It felt as if your fingers had a mind of their own, shakily attempting to undo his belt, the ache in your core building the longer you went without him inside of you. Kylo pressed you closer to him, rolling his hips into yours, his erection very evident, even through his jeans. 

"Fuck, I need you, Ky..." you whimpered, knotting your fingers in his hair, pulling his lips back to yours. Kylo had no problem shedding your scrubs from your body, throwing them haphazardly across the office. Before you could say anything, Kylo's hands gripped the backs of your thighs, picking you up and walking until your back was pressed against the office door. 

Making sure your legs were wrapped around his waist, he quickly pulled his cock out from his boxer briefs, pumping himself as he pressed his lips against your collarbone, dragging his teeth along your flesh, eliciting a whimper from you. 

"You make the sweetest sounds, Baby..." Kylo whispered breathily.

Kylo was quick to pull your panties to the side, rubbing his head in the slick pooling at your entrance. Without wasting any time, he pressed into you, groaning as your walls wrapped around him tightly. Your jaw had slackened as you leaned your head back against the door, your arms wrapped around his shoulders as he let you adjust. 

"You are so fucking tight..." he whispered as he slowly began to thrust into you. 

"Fuck, Kylo..." you whimpered, leaning in to press your lips to his as he picked up speed. With each thrust, you could feel him even deeper than you had before, rubbing against your sweet spot with little to no effort at all. You could feel the pressure building up in your abdomen as he began to bring you down to meet every thrust. Right as he thrusted up into you and brought you down to meet it, you could feel his head hit your cervix, a loud squeak erupting from your throat. 

Kylo was quick to press one of his hands over your mouth, muffling any sound that you let escape as he continued rutting into you. 

"You've got to be quiet, Princess. Unless you want us to get caught." Kylo said, picking up speed. You moaned into his hand, feeling him hitting everything just right, your thighs quivering around his waist as he pounded into you. 

Just as you thought you could get a handle on your noise level, Kylo brought his thumb to your clit, rubbing quick circles in time with his thrust. You moaned louder into his hand, your back arching against the door as he continued, quickly reaching your peak. 

"I can feel it, Baby. You're so close. C'mon, cum for me." Kylo whispered, circling your clit even faster. You swore you were seeing stars, all of your muscles contracting and releasing in a rapid fire succession, your orgasm flooding every single sense. Kylo's hand pressed harder over your mouth, it was only then that you realized that you had been screaming out in pleasure. 

You could feel Kylo's hips begin to stutter, reaching his peak as you clenched around him, hissing through his teeth as you did. 

"You're fucking mine, Sweetheart. Got it?" Kylo growled, thrusting into you a few more times before he released himself inside of you. His eyes were locked on yours, his jaw becoming slack. You nodded, feeling him wash your core entirely in his spend. 

As soon as he was able, he removed his hand from over your mouth, pressing his lips to yours. His kiss was hungry, his fingers knotting themselves in your hair, attempting to pull you even closer. Your heart felt as if it were about to burst out of your chest, full of everything you were afraid to tell him. 

"I..." you whispered as you pulled away from him, looking deep into his eyes as you brushed his sweat drenched tresses from his face. His eyebrow quirked upwards, urging you to continue. 

"I missed you, Ky..." you said, pressing your forehead to his, cupping his face once more. 

"I missed you too, Angel." Kylo whispered, pulling away to press his lips to your forehead. 

Kylo pulled out of you slowly, causing you to wince. Gently, he set you on the couch, walking into the adjoining bathroom, the sound of running water filling the room. Your entire body felt as if it were made from gelatin, your bones no longer hardened and able to keep you upright. You closed your eyes, wading in the pleasure still circulating through your system when Kylo reappeared, cleaning you off gently. 

Regaining your strength, you pushed yourself from the couch, grabbing the washcloth from Kylo, throwing it in the laundry hamper in the bathroom, pulling your pajamas on. As he sat on the couch, you could feel his eyes on you the entire time as you folded both of your clothes up, setting them on the desk beside the couch. 

"Come here, Princess." Kylo whispered. 

You walked over to the couch, straddling Kylo's lap, feeling his arms wrap around your frame as he held you. You slowly breathed in the deep, spicy scent of his cologne, feeling protected and cared for in his arms. Your heart fluttered against your ribcage as you felt his lips graze your shoulder, trailing up your neck to your ear. 

"I meant it, Princess. You're mine." Kylo whispered. 

Through heavy lidded eyes, you looked up at him, smiling. 

"And you're mine, Ky." 

                                                                                               ...

You woke up disoriented, your alarm blaring incessantly off the office walls. Rubbing your eyes, you sat up, blindly searching for your phone to silence the horrid sound. Once the alarm silenced, you scrolled through your phone, feeling yourself wake up slowly. 

Kylo Ren: Come to my place when you get off. 

Your heart once again beat erratically, butterflies fluttering around in your stomach as you thought about seeing Kylo once you clocked out. Quickly, you stood up, digging your comfy clothes out of your bag and setting them on the sink, ready to shower and get ready for the day ahead. 

The warm water seemed to glide over your skin, washing away the sweat from your on-the-clock escapades with Kylo, your cheeks flushing at the thought. Your shower was quick, leaving you with enough time to dry your hair, brush your teeth, and check on Shara and Jannah before handing everything off to Pryde. 

You knew that you were close to letting it slip to Kylo that you loved him, mentally cursing yourself for possibly ruining one of the best things that had happened to you since graduating medical school. As you rinsed the toothpaste from your mouth, you made a vow to yourself to keep your feelings to yourself, no matter what. 

As you walked up to the nurse's station, Shara and Jannah had told you that the patients were still in great condition, not needing anything from you. Quickly, you walked back to your office, packing up your things as you signed off all your notes, awaiting Pryde's arrival. 

Right on time, the office door swung open, revealing Pryde's perpetually frowning face. 

"All the patients are fine. 416 and 418 should probably stay another night though." you said, watching as Pryde set his bags on the couch, shoving his arms into his white coat. 

"Anything else?" Pryde huffed, seemingly annoyed to be at work. 

"Not at all. Have a good one!" you said, quickly gathering your things, walking to the time clock and punching out. 

Hailing a cab and rattling off Kylo's address, you could feel your heart flutter in your chest, the events of last night playing on a continuous loop in your head. The ride to Kylo's home was quick, your daydreaming having entertained you for most of the ride. 

As you stared out at Kylo's brownstone, you thought about the time you had danced together in the living room, tipsy on wine and awaiting specialty pizza. You smiled to yourself. 

You're killing me, Ren, you thought. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Can't Control Von ajobsessed

Aktuelle Literatur

9.9K 435 23
Modern A/U Knights of Ren and Kylo Ren story Sam moves states away from her ex to start anew, finally in control of her own life. Everything goes wel...
67.9K 2.1K 58
!!Please read warnings before reading!! 18+ only!! Mafia!KyloRen x MC Mr. Kylo Ren is the CEO of Bank of Ren and he is the richest man in New York C...
26.8K 806 26
{Completed} {Quick Read} {UNEDITED} A Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x reader | AU mafia story The Wedding planner meets The Godfather {***This was my first littl...
60.8K 1.3K 31
Since the age of eighteen, you had planned, strived and worked your hardest to become an employee at Ren Industries, one of America's most notorious...