The Bully.

Galing kay bluewayda

Win Metawin was the schools bad boy and bully. Bright Vachirawit, who was the introvert type, was the main... Higit pa

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
NEW BOOK!!!!

Chapter 9.

7K 325 61
Galing kay bluewayda

For the past 2 days, both boys avoided each other.

Bright wanted his attachment to Win to go away. He didn't like the way he was becoming because of it. Bright still wondered how it was able to happen so quickly.

Win on the other hand avoided Bright after his conversation with his Dad, he couldn't believe for a second that he may be in love with Bright.

For year's he only saw the older as annoying. He didn't mean to pay close attention to him, but he did.

Win couldn't handle all these new emotions coming along. He had never met anyone he liked, he never even kissed anyone until Bright came along.

Sure, there were rumors spread around the school about how Win was a total fuck boy, but that was because he paid people to say it happened, then it gradually increased into more whenever Win was caught walking alone with girls or guys.

More rumors spread. It was good and bad for Win, good because no one would know he was a virgin and bad because some people thought he was easy and always try and hit on him.

Win was so busy avoiding Bright he had no idea Bright was avoiding him, that was until Win walked down the hallway to the bathroom and noticed Bright. Win glanced at him and saw how quickly Bright turned around.

For some reason, it hurt him seeing Bright run away from him. But Win thought it was for the best.

*

"Bright what the fuck?" Mew yelled as Bright dragged him away from the cafeteria

"Can you please just not leave me by self today?"

Mew stopped his actions and decided to look over at his friend.

Bright was never the one to say please or even ask for favors. If he was doing that it meant he was serious.

"Can you just tell me why you dragged me out of the cafeteria during lunch?" Mew asked

"I fucked up" Bright sighed as he leaned against the wall.

"Gosh, what the fuck did you do?"

Mew still had his food on his tray and decided to go ahead and eat since he wasn't going to be able to go back to the cafeteria anytime soon.

"I think....I think I like Win" Bright confessed slowly.

Bright was waiting for Mew to let out an overdramatic gasp but instead, he heard laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Bright turned his head to see Mew clutching his stomach as he balances his food on one hand, and throwing his head back.

"Dude....it was already....fucking obvious" Mew laughed.

"W-What?"

"I'm your best friend," Mew told as he calmed down "I know you and I know you didn't kiss him for just any reason"

Bright bit his lip and stared at the ground.

Did I really kiss him because I liked him? B-But I hate him, right? I hated him.

Mew moved closer to then wrap his arm around Bright's shoulder.

"Look I know it's probably weird to like your own bully, but you can't help what the heart wants, right?"

"But isn't it wrong?" Bright asked

"Dude. You already knew you liked dic-"

"NOT THAT!" Bright interrupted "I meant isn't it wrong to like your bully? He's been a piece of shit to me for 2 years and after I stick up for myself for the first time, I kiss him and then get attached to him. Do I have a problem or something?"

Mew didn't say anything at first, he just took in everything his best friend said. Mew himself did not like Win. He hated that he was a bully and that he thought he owned the school.

But Mew couldn't deny the fact that their first time meeting looked like love at first sight. He was there to see how the whole thing happened, how they stared into each other's eyes. How the tension around them was thick.

After that, Mew also noticed the glances and angry stares he received from Win. At first, he thought it was because Mew stood up from Bright and talked back to Win, but he noticed he only got those glares when he touched Bright or was close to him.

From then on Mew observed the two boys closely. He saw how Bright liked to provoke Win, he saw how Win stared at Bright, he also saw how angry Win would get when Bright wouldn't say a word to him.

The two were just weird in Mews opinion, and it seemed they ended up replacing the feeling of love with hate.

"Remember how I made fun of you two and always talked about how you guys were lovers?" Mew asked

Bright simply nodded his head as he looked at his best friend.

"Why do you think I did that?"

Bright opened his mouth to say something but Mew stopped him.

"Do you think maybe the first time you saw him you liked him? But because he was rude to you, you turned it into hate? I know it sounds stupid or maybe it doesn't make any sense but...Damn it Bright you stalked that dude liked crazy. " Mew exclaimed

"I did no-"

"After meeting him you followed him around school, you learned his schedule, stared at him a lot, watched him during lunch, joined the robotics club because you heard he was in there and talked about him nonstop"

"That was bec-"

"Do use the " I just wanted to avoid him" excuse on me again. You were crazy about him, the second run in you guys had you provoked him first"

Bright stayed silent because he remembers that day clearly.

FLASHBACK

Bright was currently walking in the hallway making his way to the library.

He was tired of the people in his school already and wanted a break. The librarian was a real nice lady and sometimes would let Bright come in to sit down whenever he was having a hard day.

Once inside Bright scanned the room to see there wasn't anyone inside, he sighed happily as he made his way down the nonfiction section of the books.

After grabbing 3 books Bright looked for an area to sit so he could read his books peacefully but like always Bright got easily distracted by the books and didn't watch where he was going.

He ended up bumping into something or someone causing his books to fall. He heard someone groan as he watches the books fall on the person's feet.

Bright looked up about to apologize for bumping into them until he saw who it was.

Win was standing in front of him with tired eyes and disheveled hair, bright assumed he must have been taking a nap.

"What the fuck- oh it's the twink"

Bright flinched at the word. He hated being called a twink. It reminded him of his father.

"Aren't you gonna fucking say sorry? that shit hurt!! You never even spoke the first time we met. Never got a sorry from you then so maybe you should start now, right?"

Bright raised his eyebrow, for some reason it looked like Win really wanted him to speak. And that made Bright....excited.

"Still not gonna say anything?"

Win smiled and pushed Bright up against the bookshelf. Bright was surprised by the action but kept his mouth shut, he wanted to know what Win would do.

"How bout this twink...I haven't beaten you yet so if you say sorry I won't bother you again alright? I'll be nice and spare you since I could do some real damage to you"

Win smiled evilly as he checked out Bright.

Bright didn't want that though, he didn't want Win to leave him alone. For some reason he wanted Win to come around more often. Bright spent the last 4 weeks watching him from a distance, they sometimes would catch each other eyes but Bright would play it off.

So, Bright being the stubborn child he is, gave Win and unconcerned look and yawned.

Win looked like Bright had just straight disrespected him. And grew angry.

"Oh, so you think this shit is boring!?" 

Win grabbed Bright by the collar and slammed him, hard, on the other side of the bookshelf. He then let go to punch Bright in the stomach.

"One last chance twink." Win growled "say something or get your ass kicked for the rest of your life"

Brights heart was racing. He didn't want to go through getting beat up again, it was already hard enough living with the past he dealt with. But he didn't want Win to never speak to him again, bright knew that would happen if he gave in.

Bright looked at Win and smiled. Bright saw Win freeze for a second and got scared by the reaction.

He thought Win would punch him again but instead, he stared at bright, and bright swear he could see a new emotion in Wins eyes.

Win broke his gaze and picked up a book. He threw to Brights already punched stomach and walked away.

"Enjoy getting your ass kicked every day now Twink" Win yelled before walking out the library.

Bright didn't know why but he smiled at that. He slowly picked up his books and walked to the back of the library.

He stopped when he saw a small corner that was barely noticeable. He walked over and saw the bean bags and pillows were laid out and had a huge dent on them as if someone was laying down on them.

"So this is where you go off too when you skip class" Bright muttered to himself.

He smiled as he sat down and began reading his book.

END OF FLASHBACK

Mew smiled and leaned closer onto Bright.

"You see what I mean? You've liked him all this time, you just was blinded by rage I guess."

Bright was about to object to it until he heard someone tell from the side of him.

"HEY TWINK!"

Bright looked over and saw Win walking towards him and Mew with an angry look on his face.

"We need to talk" is all Win said before he grabbed Brights wrist and dragged him away. He glared at Mew before turning around.

Bright turned to give a pleading look to Mew, but all he saw was a stupid smirk on his face.  He turned back to see Win taking Bright down to the abandoned corridors.

God please help me

~~~~~~~•••••∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆••••~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update, I've had a busy day.

Enjoy the chapter and please vote💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

295K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
163K 7.2K 20
Gun and Off used to be best friends in high school but when Off's girlfriend start𝘀 to get jealous of their relationship, things start to get messy...
35.6K 1.9K 38
Tine is an orphan who was sold as slave after being kidnapped and tortured. After three years of being used as a slave he breaks completely and has n...
1M 46.4K 92
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC