Parker Rooney

Por madysonj888

It's basically a girl who...well you have to read it yourself. *the song Fallen For U best describes this bo... Más

~Background~
Episode 1
Episode 2
update
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
quick update
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 10
10k?
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
quick read
~Recap Of Season 1~
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
sorry
no excuse

Episode 9

1.8K 36 25
Por madysonj888

As Y/N's father stood in the doorway and she stood with Parker, her anger leveled up. Her brows came together and she clenched her jaw. "What are you doing here?" she asked. Anger was filled in her voice and she started to walk to the couch.

Her fathers eyes softened and he slumped where he was standing. "Uh.. I came to wish you-"

"No. You don't get to wish me anything." she said pointing her finger at him. Parker gave her a look and she let her hand fall to her side. "Not after what you did."

Her fathers face was a mixture of guilt and confusion. He knew exactly what he did. But he didn't want to hurt his daughter anymore.

"You told me my mom died. In the hospital. Do you know why?" she asked. Parker stood between the two not sure of what was going to happen.

Her father never spoke. Only looked down to his feet. "Can we speak privately about this?" he whispered.

"Why? Is it because Parker's here?" she harshly asked. He only nodded in embarrassment. "No then. He's staying right here to hear you out."

"I am?" he asked.

"Yes." she whisper yelled. He walked over to her and spoke in her ear. "I don't care about you and Joey's swan boat, dude! He lied." she blurted out. It made Parker's eyes widen a little.

Who knew she could get all angry and mean. "Okay." he stated and walked to the couch.

"Look.. i got a call your mom was an accident."

"And you decided it best to just, what... lie to your only daughter?" she asked. "You were drunk and high so you told me she died?! And now you just want to come back in my life? She was alive this whole time and you lied."

It was getting pretty loud with all of Y/N's yelling. Her father wanted to speak but she barely let him get out a word.

"I had to find out from her calling me that i had a brother. They were alone thanks to you." she said. Her dad tried to reach out to her but she just walked out and went up to her room. "I don't want to hear it!" she yelled before she was at her door. A loud slam was heard and both the Parker and her dad were surprised a little.

"Uh.. she's just a upset." Parker tried to say. "I'm just gonna go see if Joey wants to... work on our boat." He let out this nervous laugh as he backed away to the kitchen door. "You can just... wait here until she calms down, i guess."

The man just nodded and sat down. Parker on the other hand went in the kitchen and was heading upstairs to check on his best friend.

"Y/N?" he whispered. He knocked on her door and heard nothing. "Y/N it's Parker." he stated. He waited a few seconds and then heard her doorknob jiggle. He assumed she unlocked it and opened the door. "Woah."

When he entered he saw her throwing things away and breaking certain things as well. It seemed like she was getting rid of things her dad gave her which made sense. It was all things from her past that she seemed to not care about anymore. "You know what's crazy? He gave me this thing just weeks before everything broke down." she said. She held a small teddy bear in her hands and looked down on it. "Guess this won't matter anymore." she said and tossed it into the trash.

"Why... why are you throwing all of this away?" he asked. He picked up a pink envelope that seemed to be written a few years ago. "What's this?" he asked.

Y/N looked up from where she stood and her eyes went wide. That letter Parker was holding was a letter she wrote in 3rd grade. To him. It took her at least 2 years to express all her feelings she had for him. "No." she let out and grabbed the letter. "It's uhhh.. something my grandma gave me a while ago. Before she left on her lifelong trip with her boyfriend." she laughed.

"How is she anyways?"

"Good! They got engaged recently." she smiled. That short few seconds made her stop getting rid of everything.

"So... your birthday isn't until next week and your dad came this week." he stated. "Any reason he did that?" he asked.

"I don't know. Maybe to seem like he's not such a bad guy anymore?" she questioned. She placed the pink letter in her back pocket and sat on her bed. "Why do you think he's here?" she asked him.

"Same thing as you." he stated. He sat right next to her and they just looked down at the floor. The silence seemed like it lasted forever. "How's... Justin?" he asked. The annoyance in his voice was very noticeable.

Y/N just looked at the floor, not knowing what to say. "He's... good..?" she asked herself. "We haven't spoken for a while so i don't know what's going on." she said. She rubbed her hands over her eyes and let out a heavy breath. "Am i a... never mind."

"No. What is it? Are you a good what?" Parker asked. He always wants to know what's on her mind and hates when she stops herself from letting something off her chest.

She took in a deep breath and looked at her open door. "Am i a good girlfriend?" she asked. "I mean.. i text Justin every other day to make sure he's okay but i haven't texted him since he told me he was in Texas. And it seems like we started to drift apart." she let out.

He just sat there. He had no idea what to say. Of course he wanted to tell her that he thinks she's the best girlfriend. It's just her boyfriend who's not the best. "Well... i'd like to think you are. All you do is talk about him." he said.

Her mind was wandering. What did he mean he'd like to think she's a good girlfriend? Did he want to be with her? Or was he just being nice. Right before she could say anything else her father came to her door. He knocked on the door even though it was open and had a small smile on his lips. "Hey.. i think i'll just go back home." he said.

Y/N just sat on her bed and faced away from him. "I think you should as well." she agreed. She stood up and walked into her closet not knowing where else to go.

As the hours passed and the dance was over, Liv, Maddie, and Mr. and Mrs. Rooney came back and told her everything that happened. Maddie still seemed upset that she went to the dance alone but she felt better when Y/N played a quick game of basketball.

Now she sat on her bed in her favorite hoodie scrolling on her phone. She was seeing all her friends posts about their significant other. "How could you think you're a bad girlfriend?" Dusk asked from the phone. "You guys have been dating for a few weeks. You're still in the honeymoon phase."

"Honeymoon phase?" she asked.

"Yeah! Where everything's going great and everyone's happy. Ya know!" she said. Silence. "Okay. What i'm saying is, until you guys date for more than a few months.. then you'll have to start worrying if the relationship is good." she explained.

"I guess." Y/N said. She was still scrolling just to give her fingers something to do. "I just feel that-" she started. She was getting an incoming call from an unknown number and was very surprised that someone was calling her at such a late hour. "Hold on dude. I'll call you back." she said and hung up. She picked up the phone and put it on speaker. "Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Y/N L/N?" the person asked. She responded back saying yes and let them continue. "Yes, well, i'm very sorry to inform you, but..." their voice faded and Y/N's eyes went wide. She couldn't believe what the person was saying to her.

After they didn't hear her say anything after 2 minutes they hung up leaving the girl speechless. Her phone dropped on the floor and her eyes watered.

This has to be some sick joke.. Please tell me it's a joke

Her heart was pounding and everything went blurry. He could hear her door open and Joey come in. He was holding something in his hands but she couldn't tell what. His voice was barely heard but she did hear him ask what's wrong. "My mom... She's.." her voice broke and all her tears starts to come out.

"What is it? Is she okay?" he asked. He set the things down and knelt in front of her.

"No. She's dead." she let out. Joey had no words. He just gasped and sat there. What could he say?

"Y/N.. i'm so sorry." he said. Her cries always broke his heart. He grabbed her and pulled her into a tight hug as she cried on his shoulder.

"I can't believe she's really gone." she cried. "What's gonna happen with my brother? Is he gonna go into foster care?"

"I don't know. But i do know you should just.. try to sleep. If you can't i'll stay up with you all night if you want." he told her. "I'll even have Parker come so you'll feel better." he suggested. He knew Parker would always cheer her up.

"No need buddy. I'll stay with her." they heard. Parker stood at the door with blankets in hand. "I am so sorry about what happened to your mom Y/N. Let's go watch some movies. Or we could just talk. Whichever you want."

And that's what happened. Y/N and Parker stayed up all night just so she could explain how she felt. He heard every word of hers and made sure he wasn't just listening but actually heard her out. But at some point they watched a movie in her room and she fell asleep.

Parker was just about to leave when he saw the pink letter from earlier on her dresser. He started to think back to when she took it so quickly and made it seem like she didn't want him to see it. "No. No, i can't do that." he told himself. He looked to see how peaceful his best friend looked and just wanted to tell her how he felt and back to the letter.

If he took the letter.. she would be upset. But he also wanted to know what the letter had to say. It couldn't have been from her grandma. She rarely gave her letters.

But that didn't matter now. He had to go to sleep. He left her room and went to his and Joey's.

Y/N woke up in the middle of the night and turned off her tv and went to turn her lamp off when she saw her letter to Parker. She started to think what would happen if he ever read it. Would he tell her he felt the same? Would he have laughed at her? Didn't matter. He never was going to see it so she shouldn't worry about it right now.

✨✨✨

Hey y'all! Sorry it took forever to update. I've been dealing with a lot at school and at home.

Also sorry if this chapter sucked. i just wanted to post so i could keep track of things.

it's almost summer so i'll try my hardest to post more and make it follow the plot.

have a good day, night, evening, and all that.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

48.4K 1.4K 12
(Wade Watts/Parzival x Reader) Read if your interested. If not then move onto the next book. ----------- DISCLAIMER: I do not own Ready Player One or...
23.4K 557 27
Do you have the guts to bet everything? Does it- feel good? Does it- excite you? Gamble with me. Lose, or win. Dance with the death. After that, you'...
2.5K 65 14
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐲 𝐱 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐦 ♡︎ ══════✿...
4.4K 363 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...