Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

5

1.3K 23 51
By DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Currently it is early in the morning Y/n L/n is currently waking up he wakes up to find a familiar sight his case manager Midnight spooning him he smiled not understanding the situation he was in he didn't understand that it was actually inappropriate for a young man and a random woman be sleeping in the same bed with each other he just didn't get the insinuation.

Y/n: wonder why she likes sleeping with with me so much?

Y/n L/n thinks it over for a bit but he comes to no great conclusion so he just shrugs his shoulders and gets up right now he's not wearing anything but his normal black skin suit that covers up all of his lower body and his torso it doesn't cover up his arms his  shoulders or any part of his head or neck it was kind of like a gymnastics unitard Y/n L/n goes into the bathroom and he starts his morning routine as he was instructed last night by Midnight she taught him how to shower and brush his teeth after he was finished his morning routine Midnight woke up.

Midnight: good morning Y/n~

Y/n: good morning Midnight tell me why do you insist on sleeping with me?

Midnight: well that's because I care about you I care about you very deeply and I want to make sure you don't have any nightmares~

Y/n: so people who care about other people sleep with each other?

Midnight: not really they have to have a very special relationship and you and me we have a very special relationship I'm your first friend to Am I right?

Y/n: yes I guess you're right you are my first friend I've ever had.

Midnight: and don't you forget it now let's go get some breakfast.

Y/n: what's breakfast?

Midnight: it's the most important meal of the day never forget to eat breakfast.

Y/n: I will archive that to memory.

The two of them made their way to the cafeteria when they got there everyone looked upon the two of them the perverted boys were looking at Midnight and the girls were looking at Y/n.

Girl 1: look at him he's so cute!!!!

Girl 2: look at those muscles underneath that suit he's so hot!!!

Girl 3: he's not hot he's drop-dead Enfuego!!!

Girl 4: I wouldn't mind letting him curl up on my lap~

Boy 1: I can't believe it it's really Midnight!!!!

Boy 2: damn look at those fantastic tits and that ass!!!

Boy 3: I wouldn't mind getting whipped by her sometime!!!

Boy 4: why does he get to hang out with her so much someone drain his pimp juice!!!!

Y/n: why do they all talking about I don't understand?

Midnight: if there is an important lesson you need to learn here it's that men only want one thing and that thing is something that you don't need to know about because you are the best version of you also the girls think you're cute.

Y/n: men only want one thing and I'm cute got It!

The two of them got their breakfasts and eventually they sat down and started eating.

Y/n: wow so this is the sensation of eating I like it the sensation of taste is quite amazing!!!

???: excuse us

Soon enough they were approached by a couple of individuals these individuals being the members of the newspaper Club members of the newspaper Club had two males the rest of the members for females the number of females were 4.

Pink: excuse us we were wondering if we could interview the two of you for the front page of tomorrow's edition of The New Age Gazette?

Y/n leaned over and whispered into Midnight's ear.

Y/n: what's a Gazette?

Midnight: it's the name of the newspaper these guys are from the newspaper Club they want to interview us so they can get a good scoop for tomorrow.

Y/n: oh Okay

Midnight: we would be honored if you were to interview us just nothing too personal.

Witch: okay first we would like to know your name.

Y/n: Y/n L/n

The girl in the witch costume wrote down his name.

Blue: now where do you come from?

Y/n: I don't know

Purple: How old are you?

Y/n: well last time I checked I think I'm 14.

The girl in the witch costume wrote that down.

Pink: I don't understand how do you not know where you came from?

Y/n: well according to the headmasters I have something called amnesia.

The girls of the group gasped in shock.

Blue: so you're telling us you don't have any idea where you come from who you really are and you don't remember anything about your family?!

Y/n's head hung low he actually looked very very sad a tear actually came to his eye.

Y/n: that's exactly what I'm saying I don't have any memory of who I really am where I come from and I don't remember my family if I ever had one to begin with.

The girls of the group looked very sad even the boys of the group looked at him with sympathy.

Purple: so you're all alone in the world?

Y/n: I guess I am I guess I am

Midnight: it's okay Y/n you still have me.

Y/n wrapped his arms around Midnight in a tight hug.

Y/n: thank you

Soon enough the sad moment passed and the newspaper Club continued asking questions eventually they had no more questions to ask.

Pink: and that is all we need thank you very much we're so sorry to hear that you don't have any memory of your past we hope you get it back soon.

Y/n: that's very nice of you to say, who are you all? I want to know your names

Brown: well I'm Tsukune

Pink: I'm Moka

Blue: I'm Kurumu

Purple: I'm Mizore

Witch: I'm Yukari

Wolf: and I'm Ginei but you can call me Gin I'm the president of the newspaper Club.

Y/n: it's nice to meet you all my Name is Y/n L/n.

O. Moka: it's nice to meet you Y/n I hope we can become friends.

Y/n: I would like that I would like that very much.

Y/n smiled feeling great joy in his heart he loved having friends and he loved making new friends.

Y/n: can all of you be my friends?

Kurumu: sounds great to me

Yukari: I would like that

Mizore: that sounds cool

Tsukune: that sounds nice

Gin:  sounds good to m-

Kurumu: just ignore him Y/n he's a big pervert and the enemy of all women everywhere you don't want to be friends with him.

Y/n: what's a pervert?

Everyone was totally flabbergasted at what they just heard the question itself sounded like something that would come out of a young child who was totally innocent and shielded from the evils of the world.

Newspaper Club girls: he's so innocent must protect his innocence.

O. Moka: listen we got to go it was great meeting you Y/n.

Yukari: yeah we hope you get your memory back real soon.

Kurumu: we'll see you real soon cutie~

With that said the members of the newspaper Club left.

Y/n: why do people keep calling me cute?

Midnight: because you're drop-dead adorable~

Midnight then had a thought.

Midnight: that reminds me you need to go to the student council room to get your student schedule I'll take you there after that I must get going to combat class it's my first day on the job I can't be late.

With that said the two of them got up they disposed of their trays and the two of them made their way to the student council room once they got there Midnight bid Y/n L/n farewell Y/n knocked on the door and eventually the doors opened he entered the room soon enough he was greeted by the two student council presidents sitting on the right was the first student council president he had black hair blue eyes she was wearing a white and blue uniform which he could have sworn was staring at him.

Sitting on sitting on the left side of the desk was the other student council president she had short black hair she was wearing round glasses and she had an aura that demanded respect and obedience.

Standing next to the student council president on the left was the girl with long black hair she was wearing square glasses and she was wearing the uniform very similar to the student council president on the left.

Sitting on the right hand side of the room was four individuals the first one was quite normal he had tidy blonde hair he was wearing a white uniform with black stars on it it had silver spikes on his shoulders and he was wearing silver arm guards he was standing at attention with his hands behind his back sitting next to the couch next to him was a guy wearing a green blindfold he was wearing a white uniform with black stars on it it had silver spikes on the shoulders and he had dark green hair sitting next to him in a pile of stuffed animals what's a girl with pink hair pink eyes she was wearing a white uniform with black stars on it the difference was her uniform was that of a marching band uniform and finally there was a guy wearing prescription glasses he had blue hair his uniform was white with black stars on it it had wires sticking out of it and his uniform was covering up his mouth every time he talked the uniform open up right at his mouth to allow him to speak.

Y/n: excuse me I don't mean to be a bother but I'm here get my student schedule.

Satsuki: we know why you're here Y/n L/n.

Y/n: how did you know my name?

Satsuki: you are introduced to the entire student body yesterday also knowledge is power and we like power here.

Y/n: that actually makes a lot of sense.

Satsuki: nevertheless it is an honor to meet you Y/n I am the student council president Satsuki Kiryuin.

Sona: I agree it is an honor to meet a warrior of your caliber I am the other student council president Sona Sitri.

Tsubaki: I am the student council vice president you may call me Tsubaki.

Satsuki: the four sitting on the side of the room are the Elite Four the enforcers of the student council please introduce yourselves.

Ira: I am Ira I am the head of the disciplinary committee.

Uzu: what's up names Uzu I'm the head of the Athletics committee.

Nonon: hey I'm Nonon I'm the head of the non Athletics committee.

Houka: good morning I am Houka I am the head of Intel around here.

Y/n: it's nice to meet you all may I please have my student schedule if it's no problem.

Sona: yes of course Tsubaki if you will.

Tsubaki: yes Madam president.

Tsubaki immediately made her way over to the wall of filing cabinets and began to look for Y/n's student schedule.

Satsuki: while she's doing that we would like to ask a few questions please have a seat.

Y/n: sounds good to me.

Y/n sat down in the seat in front of the student council presidents.

Satsuki: tell us we saw your performance in the combat initiation we were very impressed.

Y/n: well I'm glad I could impress but to be honest with you I don't have any memory of what happened.

Both student council presidents raised an eyebrow curious as to what he just said.

Satsuki: what do you mean you don't have any memory of what happened?

Y/n: it's exactly what it sounds like I really don't remember what happened I just remember being launched into the air I fell and then I met some Grimm after that nothing there was a roar the sound of a blade being swung and then utter blackness.

Sona: so what you're saying is that's all you remember of the combat initiation?

Y/n: that's it nothing more after that I remember coming to back with the headmaster's they said I did great and then I coughed up The Relic literally.

Satsuki: interesting

Sona: tell us do you remember anything about where you come from?

Y/n: not at all according to the Headmasters I have Amnesia I have no memory of who I really am I don't know where I come from and I don't know if I even have a family.

Satsuki: we're very sorry to hear about that if there's anything you ever need just come to us and we'll help in any way we can.

Y/n: that's very generous of you I'll make sure to keep that in mind.

Sona: at the end of the day could you please go to the medical wing so you can get a blood test done.

Y/n: what's a blood test?

Satsuki: it's quite simple they take some blood from you and they perform a few tests maybe we can find a way to track down your family and your true identity.

Y/n: that's actually a brilliant idea I'll do that thank you very much.

After a few more seconds Tsubaki came over with his student schedule she then gave it to him.

Y/n: thank you Tsubaki

Tsubaki: no problem

Tsubaki then returned to the student council president's side.

Sona: Y/n you must be going classes start in 20 minutes.

Y/n: understood I'll see you guys later it was great meeting you all!

Satsuki: it was an honor meeting you as well we will see you again real soon.

With that said Y/n L/n left the room.

Moka POV.
Location: the newspaper Club room

Currently the members of the newspaper Club are doing some quick business before they go to class but soon enough Moka's Rosary starts glowing a bright blood red.

I. Moka: we need to talk

O. Moka: what about?

I. Moka: did you feel that unbridled ungodly power coming from him?

O. Moka: from who?

I. Moka: from Y/n L/n

O. Moka: now that you mention it I did feel that weird power coming from him it was so dark darker than anything I've ever felt before.

I. Moka: be careful of Y/n L/n there's something inside of him something dark.

Soon enough the glow of the Rosary faded away.

3rd person POV.
Location: the cafeteria the new age Academy

Soon enough lunchtime rolled around Y/n got his lunch alone he ate his lunch and soon enough he was approached by eight individuals six of them being female two of them being male the first group of four was all female the first one she had black and red hair she had Silver Eyes standing next to her was a girl with blond hair and lilac eyes next there was a girl with white hair blue eyes she was wearing all white and she had a scar on her face finally there was a girl with black hair Amber eyes she was wearing a black bow on her head and she was wearing all black and white.

The next group of four had two females and two males the first male had blond hair and blue eyes he was wearing light armor and he had a sword in its sheath on his hip next was a girl with pink eyes orange hair she was wearing a pink skirt and she had a very hyperactive and happy attitude next was a girl with red hair green eyes she was wearing bronze gladiator armor and finally there was a male with black hair with a single pink stripe in it he was wearing green and black shirt and he was wearing white pants.

Red and Black:  hello are you Y/n L/n?

Y/n: last time I checked yes I am.

Yellow: is it cool if we sit here?

Y/n: be my guest I always enjoy company.

With that said the eight individuals sat down.

Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n, what are your names?

Black and Red: I'm Ruby Rose leader of team RWBY!!!

Yellow: I'm Yang Xiao long and you can call me anytime cutie~

Ruby: YANG!!!!!!!

Yang: what I'm just having a little fun~

White: I'm Weiss schnee heiress to the schnee dust company.

Black and White: I'm Blake Belladonna

Orange: I'm Nora Valkyrie and I love to break legs and I love pancakes!!!!!

Green: I'm Lie Ren please excuse the excitement of my partner.

Y/n: it's cool

Red: my name is Pyrrha Nikos it's really great to meet you.

Blond: and I'm Jaune Arc leader of team JNPR it's short it's sweet it rolls off the tongue and ladies love it.

Y/n: do they really?

All the girls of the group simultaneously shake their heads signaling no they did not.

Jaune: well they will at least my mom says that.

Y/n: I guarantee you they will love it.

Ruby: so Y/n you did really great in the combat initiation all the Transformations you did were totally awesome!!!!!

Y/n: I transformed?

Yang: yeah you did it was really cool when you transformed into that black thing with a giant blade on its arm I never seen anyone do that before.

Pyrrha: you must have a very powerful semblance to be able to do something like that!

Y/n: well to be honest with you I don't remember anything that happened during the combat test.

Everyone looked flabbergasted at what he just said.

Ren: so you don't remember anything that happened at all?

Y/n: not in the slightest I remember getting launched into the air Landing face-first in the forest I remember meeting some Grimm and then after that everything went black.

Blake: well that is unusual

Pyrrha: maybe it's an effect of your semblance.

Weiss: I don't think so I've never seen Aura heal someone from such a fatal wound so fast and I've never seen a semblance hold out that long unless his Aura is incredibly powerful like impossibly powerful then I don't see how it was possible for him to do any of that stuff.

Y/n: what's an aura? In fact what is a semblance?

Everyone looked at him flabbergasted at what they just heard.

Ruby: you mean you really don't know?

Y/n: not in the slightest.

Nora: are you from another planet or something?!?!?!?!?!?

Y/n: not to my knowledge but I do have amnesia so as far as I'm concerned I could be.

Yang: you have amnesia?

Y/n: according to the Headmaster yes.

Every one of the group felt very sorry for Y/n L/n he had no memory of anything of his family his real self anything at all.

Ruby: that's so sad we're so sorry!

Y/n: it's all right student council said that after classes are over I'm going to go to the nurse's office and they going to do a blood test to help me find my real family and my real identity.

Jaune: that sounds good I guess.

Pyrrha: so you don't have an aura or a semblance that must mean that it's still locked if you want I can unlock it for you.

Y/n: you would do that for me?

Pyrrha: well we are friends so why not.

Y/n: can you do it right now?

Pyrrha: of course I can just stand up and concentrate.

Both Y/n and Pyrrha stand up Pyrrha places one hand on his head and she places her other hand on his chest right above his heart she closes her eyes and soon enough a red Aura surrounds her body she opens her eyes and her pupils shrink to the size of pin pricks.

Pyrrha: for it is in passing that we achieve immortality through this we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all infinite in distance and Unbound by Death I release your soul and by my shoulder protect thee.

Soon enough a black Aura surrounds Y/n's body and within a few seconds his Aura has become active and his body begins to start generating the stuff straight from his soul Pyrrha let's go and she almost falls down but she catches herself in time.

Y/n: Pyrrha are you okay?

Pyrrha: yes I'm fine I just used my world unlock yours and now your soul will generate your own Aura and soon enough when the time is right your semblance will come.

Y/n: wow that is beyond cool!!!

Soon enough his black Aura vanishes the two of them sit down and continue to enjoy each other's company eventually lunchtime ended and everyone returned to class.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3554)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 1 5
*This is the first 5 chapters of a published work. You can find the full book in Kindle Unlimited on Amazon for US$0.99. The second book, The Darknes...
27K 570 32
monsters are not born they are made and in this story you will learn that a true dark lord does not come into the world with fire and Brimstone weari...
14.7K 505 25
From the outside, he's a mentally ill man, stuck with the idea of an imaginary friend he calls "Em". After searching near and far for over ten years...
2.9K 168 19
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...