The Apprentice || Anakin Skyw...

By and-the-children-too

ON HOLD Living on Tatooine for eleven years as a slave under the ownership of Watto has been something close... More

Authors Note
1-Hope
2-No Turning Back
3-You Own It
4-Savior
5-Weak
6-Serene
7-Unprofessional
8-Intoxicating•
9-Devil In My Ear
10-Adventurous
11-Consequences
12-So Far Gone
13-He•
14-Knows No Bounds
16-Anya
17-Jealous
18-Everything
19-So Close•
20-A Life for a Life
21-Unforgivable
22-Milo
23-Just A Dream•
24-Soulmate
25-Shoot To Kill
26-Only For You•
27-Hunt
28-Wrong Things•
29-I Trust You
30-One More Time
31- Silenced
32-I'm Taking It
33-Snips
34-Lost
35-Beautiful Stranger
36-Irreplacable
37-Unnatural
38-Wickedly Inhumane
39-Dinner Time
40-A Ghost
41-Natural
42-I'm Proud of You•
43-More Than Helpful•
44-I Always Keep My Word
45-Feeling Guilty•
46-Unimaginable Fear•
47- Seal the Deal
48-A Little Bit of Hope
49-Loopholes
50-Skywalker•
51-Red
52-Immortal Inevitable
53-Butterfly•
54-Traitor
55-No One and Nothing
56-Generous Offer
57-Abeloth's Cage•
58-Close Your Eyes
59-Because of You
60-Dangerous Combination
61-The Apprentice of Darth Vader
62-For Good
63- Patience
64 - Leia
65 - Power and Control
66 - Demand
67 - Lux Bonteri
68 - Kidnapping
69 - You Will
70 - Mercy
71 - Human
72 - A Fraction
73 - I'm Coming For You
74 - The Jedi Way
75 - Anakin

15-Revenge is Sweet•

19.5K 437 1K
By and-the-children-too

(This is a long one at 3,500 words ♥️)

(TW: Sexual Content, Blood, Gore, Violence, and Death; including the death of one child)

2 weeks later

(y/n)'s POV
I knocked on the door that led to the room that Vader used as his office and waited for a response. The door opened almost immediately and he leaned back in his chair when he saw me, "To what do I owe for this beautiful pleasure?" He eyed me up and down lustfully as I walked inside; the door closing instantly behind me.

I chuckled as I stepped up to his black desk, "I have a request." I informed him as I sat in the chair across from him comfortably and leaned my elbows on the desk.

He took his covering off to show me the perfect smile he held on his face, "You can have whatever you want." He told me as he set the mask down; his fingers tapped in a row along the desk next to it.

I was hoping he would say that,"It's several requests actually; six to be exact, I have a list." I pulled the small piece of yellow notepad paper from my cleavage; holding it in-between my index and middle finger as I placed it on his desk. I pressed two fingers on top of it and slid it over to him smoothly.

He eyed it curiously before picking it up and unfolding it to read what I wrote. After a few moments, he dropped it down and looked up to me, "This is an interesting list." He smirked as he folded it back up and put it in his pocket.

"I'm an interesting woman." I smirked back even though he couldn't see it, "So can I still have whatever I want?" I tilted my head; waiting for an answer.

It took him a moment, but he nodded, "Of course you can, except number three, I have to draw the line somewhere." He shook his finger at me and I scowled.

"But that's the best one." I whined slightly and he shook his head at me with an amused grin. I did put that one as a bit of a joke, but I also wouldn't mind it..

"Alright, I'll think about it," Yeah, sure you will, "But I can cross a few off today if you'd like. I've been itching to put you to the test anyway and numbers one and two seem to really peak my interest; I think it's perfect." He stood up from the desk and walked over to me. He gripped the covering and pulled it off of my face, "That is, if you feel like you're ready." He rubbed his thumb along my lips softly. I was getting used to the butterflies he gave me, I was used to pushing them down and pretending they didn't exist; it's what I've been doing for weeks.

I stood up quickly with a nod, "I am ready Master, I've been ready." I looked up into his eyes eagerly, I want to do this more than anything, "Let me prove myself to you."

He smiled proudly as he gripped my chin with his thumb and index finger, "Then we will leave in one hour. Consider this your trial, if I am pleased with your actions today, then you just might be able to call yourself a Sith," He pulled me closer and brought his lips to my ear, "I've already picked out your name too." He whispered softly and his cold breathe gave me the chills.

"What is it?" I questioned with curiosity in my tone.

"Darth.." He began, but then he trailed off with a chuckle, "I guess you'll just have to wait and see." He turned his face and kissed my cheek before letting go of me and turning around to walk back to his chair, "Go eat something before we go, I'll see you back here in an hour." He spoke softly as he went back to writing on a few papers on his desk.

I nodded, "Can you have Rex get me something, I don't want what they're serving in the hall."

"I already had him drop off your favorite in your room not that long ago." He responded without looking up from his papers

My eyes widened, "No fucking way, you sure know how to spoil me." I winked and wasted no time in putting my mask on and bolting for the exit; the sound of his laughs echoed around the office as I rushed out of the door.

Vader's POV
As soon as she left the room, I dropped my pen down with a sigh as I pulled the yellow paper back out. I eyed the six separate lines she had written down; one and two; easy. Three; in her fucking dreams. Four; it's going to break her heart. Five; I already planned on doing that for her. And six.. I let out a deep sigh as I re-read the line over and over.

6. Tell me what happened to Anakin Skywalker.

~*~•~*~

(y/n)'s POV
The ship dropped down on the dusty planet and I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins. This was my first mission, I guess is what we can call it, and it's my chance to prove to him that I deserve the title of; Darth Vader's apprentice.

I've grown so much stronger too, I can feel it in me now. I also have been able to use both ends of my lightsaber, although I still can't beat Vader in a dual; something tells me that'll never happen, but I have gotten somewhat close. Which seemed good enough for him.

We also have a dozen clones with us, including my favorites; Rex, Fives, and Echo.

"We believe in you Apple." Fives gave me a thumbs up and I let out a little chuckle.

Vader turned to face me as the ramp lowered down, "Ready?" He asked as he grabbed the hood from the robe he gave me and pulled it over my head to match his own hooded appearance.

I nodded with a mischievous grin that only I knew I had, "More than ready."

He deserves this; Revenge is sweet.

He chuckled, "Good, let's go." We both stepped down the ramp and onto the sandy floor with the dozen clones marching obediently behind us. It was night already and the cold wind blew our robes to the side as we made our way to our destination.

"Stop!" The man guarding the double doors held a blaster up; pointing it directly at me, I stared down the barrel with no hint of fear in my eyes. Then he saw Vader next to me and his eyes bulged out of their socket and he dropped the blaster down, "I'm-"

I raised my hand and choked him until he fell to his knees; the sound of his gasps fueled the fire that was inside of me, "You already fucked up when you pointed that thing at me." I growled and ignited my double blade; plunging it directly into his eye socket.

"Beautiful." Vader commented next to me as he raised his hand as well and forcefully blew the doors in-front of us off and into the palace.

The Hutt's Palace to be exact.

The place was filled with slaves, guests of Jabbas, and bounty hunters, "Kill everyone except for the slaves, make sure they get out to safety." I instructed the clones.

"You heard her men!" Rex shouted and the men spread out to begin their attack on the bounty hunters; and the people who were foolish enough to be here, as well as informing the slaves inside to get out of the way.

Vader and I walked together along the hallway, he kept his lightsaber lowered; while I was the one deflecting shots from hitting both him and I, "Empire scum!" I heard from behind me and I turned around; automatically throwing my blade at the man who was just about to shoot at my mentor. It pierced right into his chest and he fell onto his back.

I called my lightsaber back and caught it in the middle; between both crimson blades and I looked up to him for his approval, "You're doing amazing." He praised me and I knew he held a smile behind that mask.

Pleased with his response; I turned around and he followed next to me as we headed for the room I was looking for.

I shoved the doors open with the force to be met with Jabba the Hutt; as well as four bounty hunters, a protocol droid, and two slave women on chains.

(For this next part; my phone is being weird and won't let me go to safari and anytime I try, everything I write gets deleted 🤚🏻 So I'm gonna have Jabba speak in English since I can't get to a translator, but let's just pretend he's speaking Huttese shall we ☺️)

"Emperor Vader, what is the meaning of this?" Jabbas gurgled disgusting voice filled the room. My chest tightened at the sight of him, this slug is the one that sold me to Watto; my torturer. He's to blame for what I went through, just as much as Watto.

All of his bounty hunters had their blasters pointed at us; ready to shoot us the second we moved. I chuckled in response; causing his eyes to look at me instead of my Master, "They can't protect you from me Jabba." I waved my hand to the side causing all of the blasters to fly out of their hands and they slammed aggressively against the wall. But not without one of them getting a shot out that aimed right for me; but before I could deflect it myself, Vader lifted his lightsaber smoothly and stopped it from hitting me. It bounced off of his blade and right into the head of the one who shot it.

Our eyes locked onto each other for a moment, both of us holding the same fire in them as we turned our gaze back to the men, "Kill them all." He instructed me and I nodded obediently as I leapt forward and used both ends to slice through the men. One end pierced one, while the other end pierced another. I twisted my weapon to the side; causing the blade to slice them both in half at the abdomen; I closed my eye as their blood splattered on me.

Two down.

The last one grabbed me in a headlock and I shot my head back; hitting them in the nose. They let go as they yelled and I pulled my weapon up and pushed it straight up through their chin, the end came out at the top of their head; I retracted it and they fell lifeless my to the floor.

I stood there breathing heavily, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around with a growl, but quickly dropped my angered demeanor when I was met with a pair of soothing amber eyes, "I cut the slaves loose. Now we just have one more thing."

I turned my gaze to Jabba who was trying to slide away, pathetic. I raised my hand and the door he was going for; closed. I walked towards him when I heard a faint cry, I turned to the left to see an ugly looking thing, just like him; only smaller.

Vader chuckled when he noticed the little thing just as I did, "Oh Jabba, aren't you forgetting something?" He walked over and picked it up. It cried in his arms and we both glared at it in disgust.

Jabba looked towards us and his eyes widened, "Did you seriously forget you had your son with you?" I laughed as I took it from Vader's grasp, it tried biting me and I dropped it onto the floor purposely.

(TW: If you don't want to read the death of Jabba's son, DO NOT read this next part. It's.. pretty fucked up not gonna lie. Don't ask where my mind goes to come up with this stuff.)

It landed down with a thud and I placed my boot on top of it to stop it from trying to get away, "Wait he's just a-" Jabba began but Vader cut him off when he walked over to him and pointed his lightsaber at his neck.

"You think we give a shit that it's a child?" He chuckled as he turned his amber eyes back to me, "Go ahead and kill it."

I nodded as I pressed my boot down harder, the little bug under me cried, "You know what I like to do to bugs Jabba?" I asked in a menacing tone; not feeling the slightest bit of remorse for what I'm about to do, "Squish them." I laughed as I pushed down as hard as I could until I heard a bit of a pop, mixed with a squishing sound.

"NO-" Jabba was cut off by Vader's lightsaber through his neck. I looked down to the mess under me, it almost looked like a popped cherry.

"I'm gonna need new boots." I complained as I began to scrape the residue off of my boot from the worm-child onto the sand next to it.

(Okay child death is over)

Vader chuckled as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I'll get you anything you want."

I chuckled back, "I know you will," I glanced over to the protocol droid who was just standing there, spinning around like it was confused, "What do we do with the droid?"

He turned his head and looked at it with me, "Do you want to keep it?"

I shook my head, "No, I'd rather you give me what I asked for on line number three."

He shot his eyes back to me with an annoyed glare, "I am not getting you one of those."

I groaned and rolled my eyes, until they landed on something, or someone; hiding behind where Jabba's platform was, "What do we have here?" I pushed Vader's grip off of me and walked over to the man who was hiding, "Now how did we miss you?" I chuckled as I knelt down next to him. His eyes filled with fear as he looked between us both.

"Wait, I know who this is." Vader stepped next to me and raised the man up with the force, "You're Jabba's little right hand man," He loosened his grip and the man stayed standing, his eyes never leaving Vader's, "I won't have her kill you, as long as you do exactly what I tell you to do."

He nodded quickly with wide eager eyes, "Anything." He spoke with panic in his tone.

"You will make sure all the slaves here on Tatooine are freed and none of them better get their heads blown off either," He stepped up to the man and wrapped his gloved hand around his neck, "Or I'll have my apprentice here rip you in half." He growled as he threw the man down to the ground.

"It'll be done Emperor, I promise." He bowed onto the floor in front of him.

"Good, I'll be back in exactly one week to make sure you kept your word." He grabbed my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine, "Let's go." He looked down at me and I nodded; following obediently by his side.

~*~•~*~

(SMUT; Yes another one, this is a going to be a very sexual book.)

"Good job boys," Vader praised his clones as they stood in formation outside of our ship, "Now stay here and guard the ship, I need to have a quick word with my apprentice."

He grabbed my hand once more and dragged me up onto the ship eagerly. He lifted the ramp up and threw his mask to the side as he used the force to shove me against the wall of the cockpit.

He smiled as he strutted over to me and took mine off, "I have never been so hard, in my life." He growled as he took my mask off and crashed his lips to mine. He pushed his body against me and rubbed his boner against me. I let out a soft moan from the friction, "You did so amazing." He praised me as he grabbed the zipper and pulled it down to expose my body to him.

"Does this mean I passed your little test?" I chuckled as he trailed kisses along my neck.

"With flying colors." He responded.

He wasted no time in grabbing the sleeves and pulling them down my arms as he began sucking on my breasts, "oh my- fuck," I moaned as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the cold metal of the ship. He lifted his head up and sucked on my skin; leaving a line of hickeys for all to see.

He dropped to his knees as he pulled the rest of my jumpsuit down, "I don't know how I've lived without you for this long." He spoke softly; causing a proud smile to cross my lips. Which quickly fell and my face twisted into one of pleasure when he moved my underwear to the side and began to suck on my clit.

"Master." I moaned as I gripped his hair and his tongue moved around violently. I tried using my other hand to grip the wall; the sensation was intense and I already felt a build up as soon as his tongue entered me and he let out a delighted hum.

"Cum for me baby." His voice came out muffled as he began moving his tongue down there like magic. He used his hands to pull the jumpsuit from under both of my feet; he gripped my thighs and stood up. Pulling me up with him so they wrapped around his head as he continued eating me out, with his hands holding me up by my ass.

I felt the build up inside of me approaching quickly and I let out a scream of pleasure as I released myself onto his tongue.

Those poor clones can probably hear everything. But it's probably nothing they haven't already heard. We've never exactly been subtle during our sexual escapades.

He dropped me down to my feet and held me up so I wouldn't fall, my legs felt like jelly from the intense orgasm he just gave me, "You taste so sweet." He complimented me as he crashed his lips back to mine, "I have to fuck you," He mumbled against my mouth as I heard him removing his clothes.

"I would love nothing more." I reached down and gripped his hard dick and began stroking it, he broke away from the kiss to let out a moan of his own. His eyes rolled to the back of his head from my touch, "You weren't kidding." I chuckled, he was incredibly hard.

"I've been hard since you killed that first guard, watching you today was the biggest turn on." He picked me up and led me to the pilot seat. Where he sat down and I hovered over him, "You know you have blood in your hair." He chuckled darkly as I lowered myself onto his dick and we both silently cursed.

"So do you." I smiled as I bent down and licked his neck. He let out a heavy breathe as he gripped my hips and lifted me up; only to slam me back down on him, "Oh fuck." I moaned as I backed away and placed my hands on his shoulder so I could do all of the work. I bounced up and down on his cock as we both let out our pleasured whimpers.

"Yes baby, you're doing so good; you're so wet for me." He shot his head back against the seat as he closed his eyes. I continued bouncing and the sound of our cries of pleasure bounced off of the wall. He looked back up to me and gripped my hair, "You only ever fuck this dick you understand me? I don't want to have to kill you too." He pulled my forehead to his as his eyes squinted from the pure ecstasy that was shooting throughout our bodies right now.

I wasn't even frightened by his threat; in fact, it made me even wetter. I nodded, "I'm only yours Master." He looked pleased from my response and his eyes gazed down to my breasts that were bouncing along with me. I could feel another orgasm coming quickly; as soon as it hit me, I let out another pleasure filled scream, "Fuck I love you-" I stopped speaking for a moment and his eyes shot up to look back at me, "-r cock." I finished as a save. But I wasn't sure it was good enough for him to believe me.

He didn't say anything, instead he grabbed my hips and lifted me up so he could lay me against the controls of the ship. He brought his lips down to meet mine as he pounded furiously into me, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." His pace quickened and his thrusts were harder. I wrapped my arms around him and clawed at his back as I bit into his shoulder to keep myself from screaming anymore, "I'm cumming," His voice came out soft as he let out a beautiful moan; and he unleashed his cum into me. He laid his head in the crook of my neck as his thrusts slowed and rode out his high, "You're absolutely perfect you know that?" He whispered as he brought his head up and looked down into my eyes. He lifted his flesh hand and ran his fingertips gently along my cheek.

How  I supposed to not fall in love when he says things like that to me?

I smiled back, slightly out of breathe; my butterflies were intensified in this moment, "Not as perfect as you."

He chuckled as he brought his lips to mine and kissed me passionately. My heart pounded rapidly; I really wish I could tell this man just how in love with him I am.

(a/n Hope you liked it💕)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 45.5K 73
*Under Editing* (Anakin/Vader x Reader) In a galaxy where Darth Vader never lost his limbs or burned on Mustafar. He is at his peak of power and run...
29.2K 807 28
Once a Jedi Knight, you have spent the past five years under the rule of the Empire as one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors, a man you have met only once...
118K 2.6K 48
You are a 21 year old girl, and a well-known and respected jedi among the republic. You loved your life, and the opportunity you had to help people a...
55.1K 945 12
Y/n left the Jedi Order at 19 to be with her family in Alderaan in hopes of a somewhat normal life, not wanting to be involved with the Clone Wars an...