Fairy Tail ((Various x Reader...

By minicchichin

Just a bunch of stories between many of the bishies of Fairy Tail with the lovely reader :) Could either be c... More

List of Characters/Requests {Requests:CLOSED}
Remember Me (Natsu Dragneel)
Bravery (Gray Fullbuster)
First Date (Gajeel Redfox)
Gone (Laxus Dreyar)
Judging A Book By Its Cover (Freed Justine)
What's Your Reason? (Bickslow)
Once A Flirt, Always A Flirt (Loke/Leo)
Answer (Mystogan)
Family (Lyon Vastia)
Don't Leave Me Like This (Hibiki Lates)
The Steel Ninja (Sting Eucliffe)
Fro Thinks So Too! (Rogue Cheney)
Small Things (Jellal Fernandes)
Special Conversations (Midnight)
Your Real Name (Cobra)
Lost Before It Began (Zancrow)
Clarity (Jackal)
Taking A Small Detour (Sho)
Alone (Zeref)
Because You Deserve It (Natsu Dragion)
Christmas Wish (Gray Surge)
Your Not-So Secret Santa (Hughes)
First Christmas (Dobengal)
Snowed In (Hibiki Lates {Part 2})
Merry Christmas (Rogue Cheney)
Taking a week off
I'll Never Let You Go (Cobra {Part 2})
Umbrella (Laxus Dreyar)
Unrequited Love (Sting Eucliffe)
Good Morning! (Laxus Dreyar)
Let's Go Home (Sting Eucliffe)
Holding A Conversation (Rufus Lore)
(OuO)
Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 1 Reader Special]
Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 2 Reader Special]
Update 2.0
Update 3.0
Precious To Me (Zeref)
You're Fine (Rufus Lore)
Q&A + 100 follower 40 Q's
Goodbye (Lyon x Reader x Gray)
Voice in the Dark (Gray x Depressed!Reader)
Shooby Doo Bop (idol!Gajeel Redfox x idol!Reader)
Unbound (Rogue Cheney)
Uno (Natsu Dragneel)
Achieve True Happiness (Hibiki Lates)
Update Time
Memories (Sting Eucliffe)
Responsibility (Natsu Dragneel)
Made of Love (Rogue Cheney)
Home For Christmas (Laxus x male!Reader)
Update from the author 2.0
Determination (Sting x Reader x Rogue)
THANK YOU

Pancakes (Jackal Part 2)

6.6K 156 85
By minicchichin

((A/N: Requested by @Erza_Knightwalker29! You asked for a part 2 and I wasn't sure until Twitter reminded me that today is Pancake Day! Enjoy!))

You were a strange person. Well, that's what your boyfriend says anyways.

He only says the because for the past several years you two have been together, you celebrate a silly holiday that's dedicated to pancakes. Jackal didn't understand the importance of how delicious and fluffy the breakfast delicacy was!

This year was no different.

It was six in the morning and you got up to make stacks upon stacks of pancakes.

Your boyfriend would probably get annoyed, but you planned on eating it all throughout the day and some for tomorrow morning for breakfast.

"Alright! Time to start Pancake Day the right way!"

This was your lifestyle now ever since your faked death with Jackal many years ago. You didn't mind it since you got to live in peace with the man you loved. Nothing could pull you two apart.

The two of you lived in a secluded area by the mountains in a different country.

You took a large risk of doing so, but you thought it was a good idea for you, Jackal, and your friend Tempesta, the man who carried Jackal while you three crossed the border.

Word got around soon enough that Fairy Tail threw a funeral for you and that several guilds even showed up despite your betrayal. Everyone still loved you despite choosing Jackal over them.

From time to time, you did think of them and hoped they were well. After all, they were family to you.

You did miss them, but you were happy living with Jackal. Every day, you took care of him and you even nursed him back to health after his last fight. When he was resting, you managed to get Tempesta a house not too far from you and Jackal since he requested not to live under the same roof as two lovebirds.

This was how the three of you will start your new lives. You even started to consider getting Tempesta a girlfriend from the nearby village. One of the girls had met him while he shopped with you. When you explained the two of you were close friends, the girl blushed and seemed heavily interested in the man.

For now, you had pancakes to focus on!

"Maybe I should make double of what I made last year.."

You thought for a while before grinning.

"I should triple the amount! Tempesta likes pancakes, so he can come over too!"

Jackal was in for a big surprise for when he woke up.

~~~

Jackal turned in bed half awake, tossing his arm to pull you into his arms only to find that you weren't there.

The man sat up and frowned.

"Where the hell did she go?"

His question was answered by the smell of a certain breakfast food making his groan.

"What a strange woman..."

Jackal got out of bed and walked into the kitchen, but stopped.

This year had gotten way out of hand.

The whole kitchen was covered in pancakes! He couldn't even see you! Hearing you hum was the only confirmation that you were even in the kitchen!

He managed around the pancakes and saw you making more while eating a single pancake.

"(First Name), this is too much pancakes! How the hell are you supposed to get out of here?!"

You turned and grinned.

"Eat my way out, obviously! Grab a plate or two. It's Pancake Day!"

Jackal sighed heavily.

"You've been dating me for years, Jackal. This is normal."

"You went beyond the usual! The other years, the pancakes only surrounded the stove, not the entire damn kitchen!"

Seeing him so angry made you giggle.

He frowned.

"What?"

"You're extra handsome when you get angry. Thought I would push your limits this year with all these pancakes."

Jackal just stared at you in disbelief.

"Oh! We should invite Tempesta over. I'm sure he would enjoy the pancakes."

"He can barely remember to get to this house."

"Then go help him since you know where he lives."

"I don't want to do that!"

"Then I guess we have to eat all these pancakes by ourselves~!"

There was silence before Jackal started to make his way out carefully.

"Fine. I'll go get the stupid guy."

You giggled and went back to making more.

~~~

Tempesta set down his fork as he finished his tenth plate.

"Thank you for the meal."

"Hell no! You're not done, Tempesta! There are still plates covering the entire kitchen!"

"Jackal, if he's full, then he's full. You're welcome for the meal, Tempesta."

Your boyfriend grumbled as his so called friend went to sleep on the couch.

He looked at you and sighed.

You were on your twentieth plate.

"How do you not gain weight?"

"When you're not whining about being bored or asking for sex, I go out and exercise like a normal person. Seriously, Jackal, you need a hobby."

"What's wrong with spending time with me?!"

You laughed.

"Nothing. I'm only teasing. Really Jackal, you act like I'm going to leave you."

Your boyfriend pulled you into his arms protectively.

"Because I'm afraid it might happen. What if those stupid fairies find us and try to take you away from me?"

"That's why we're hiding. I chose this place for that reason. Why do you think I went out of my way into sneaking you and Tempesta out o Fiore?! I sure as hell didn't do it for fun. You two are precious to me. Tempesta is a great friend and then there's you, the love of my life. Jeez Jackal. Seriously! I used magic to make my friends at Fairy Tail think that we're dead. To them, I died with you when you exploded."

"And now I don't have any magic..."

You pinched his arm.

"Ow!"

"I don't care if you don't have magic anymore. All that matters is that you're alive."

Jackal was silent for a bit before eating another pancake.

"Jackal?"

"If I don't eat this crap, it's going to rot in the kitchen."

You laughed and nodded before eating more while sitting in his lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HAPPY PANCAKE DAY guys! In America, it's National Pancake Day, in case you guys aren't in America. It's a silly holiday, but so are a lot of other holidays. Sadly, I don't have any pancakes...wish I did.

This would have been late if today wasn't Pancake Day XD

So, I may have lied that Rufus is next...turns out it's actually Zeref, the cutest villain known to man! Just going according to my list on my phone. Still got a long way to go before I open requests up again :) See you in the next part!

Also, still accepting questions for the Q&A :D I only have...four or five? I wish to answer more because I don't think I can write a full paragraph on how I got into Fairy Tail or if&who my bae is...well maybe I can write a paragraph on that second one x3

CONTACT ME

Instagram: www.instagram.com/minicchichin

Twitter: www.twitter.com/user/mini_unnie

Ask: www.ask.fm/minicchichin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 7.4K 22
The title explains everything. I do not own any of the characters except for (Y/n). Do not post my work on here, or any other platform without my exp...
588 1 9
I don't own any Fairy Tail or any of the characters in these stories This book is only being updated on Fridays
56.7K 1.9K 22
Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and Jellal just happen to find themselves, on a ship, in the middle of nowhere. Thanks to Natsu. And the people that caught them...
1.5K 104 147
[PLEASE READ ALL OF THE CHAPTERS AND LOVE STORIES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER (no skipping anything)] This collection features imaginative love stories ce...