Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

Від DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... Більше

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

3

1.7K 27 94
Від DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Currently at the new age Academy more specifically in the headmaster's office the professional Warrior Midnight is heading for the doors she opens the doors to the office to see the young boy sitting with Tatsumaki otherwise known as the terrible tornado the two of them are sitting outside the office patiently waiting to enter.

Midnight: you two can come in now.

Tatsumaki: finally

???: sounds good

The two of them get up and they walk into the office the boy looks around at everyone in the office again and this time they're looking back at him.

???: HI!!!

Ozpin: hello there young man I am Ozpin I am one of the three Headmasters of this Academy.

Lord Gremory: I Am Lord Gremory I am also a Headmaster of this Academy.

The director: my name is not important but you may call me the director I am also a Headmaster of this Academy.

???: wow 3 Headmasters this must be the best Academy in the world!

Ozpin: that it is

???: who are these other individuals?

Ironwood: I am General James Ironwood of the atlas military I am also the Headmaster of the atlas Academy an atlas.

Michael: I am Michael leader of the angels

Azazel: I am Azazel governor-general of the Fallen Angels.

Sirzechs: I am Sirzechs one of the four devil Kings.

???: Wow!

Ozpin: why don't you take a seat please.

???: well don't mind if I do!

The boy sits down in front of the desk while the men standing in front of the desk look at him with evident curiosity.

???: so miss Midnight brought me here along with that very nice green haired lady.

The director: we know we would like to formally welcome you to our humble Academy.

???: well it's nice to be here but I don't understand why I'm here.

Lord Gremory: well there is a very good reason for you being here you are very very very special and we just have to have you here.

???: how am I special? I don't even know who I am!

Ozpin: well it doesn't matter who you are all that matters is you're extremely special unique and one-of-a-kind.

???: but what makes me special?

Ozpin: that is a very good question and the answer to it is very simple you have power that you don't even know about yet you have abilities that no one else has you have unlimited potential to do unlimited good if you want to harness that potential.

???: how do you know all this about me?

Ozpin: that is also a good question and to be absolutely honest with you I can tell just by looking at you.

???: you must be a really good judge of character because I don't even know my name or where I come from.

The director: well we can give you a new name and a new life if you want.

???: what about my old one what if I have a family and I don't even know it?!

Lord Gremory: we can help you find your past but we need to call you something we can't just call you boy forever, what if you really don't have a past?

???: I guess that makes sense okay I'll take a new name for now at least.

The people in the room begin thinking of names for the young boy.

Michael: what about Jehovah?

???: no I don't like it it doesn't really suit me.

Sirzechs: how about Abaddon?

???: no

The men in the room keep throwing out names but nothing seems to fit just right until Midnight speaks up.

Midnight: what about Y/n?

The office goes quiet for a brief moment.

???: Hmm Y/n? Y/n? Y/n! Y/n!!! Y/N!!!!! I love it!!!! I really like it!!!!!!!

Ozpin: it actually quite Suits You.

The director: it does fit quite nicely.

Lord Gremory: it's modern yet tritional I think it works.

Ironwood: I guess it fits him.

Michael: I quite like it

Sirzechs: I think it's quite appropriate.

Azazel: I think it's pretty badass.

Ozpin: then it is settled from now until we discover your true identity your name shall be Y/n L/n!

Y/n: Y/n L/n I have a name this is amazing!!!

Ozpin: well then Y/n L/n do you want to join the new age Academy?

Y/n: well I've got nowhere else to go so yeah why not!

Lord Gremory: well if you're going to join us Academy you're going to have to go through an initiation to make sure that you are suitable to be at this Academy.

Y/n: what kind of initiation?

The director: first you'll have to take an academic test to make sure you have a ready mind and then you'll have to take a combat test to make sure that you have the right stuff to keep up with the other students.

Y/n: wow I can do that is there some sort of Library I can go to so I can study?

Ozpin: absolutely you will have unlimited access to the library and all the information inside.

Y/n: awesome can I go there now?

Ozpin: absolutely Midnight Tatsumaki could you please take him there?

Midnight & Tatsumaki: yes Headmaster

The two ladies escorted Y/n to the library once he's out of the office the three Headmasters The General and the three faction leaders breathed a sigh of relief.

Azazel: holy shit I can't believe it the Darkness really has no idea who he is and he didn't try to kill us the moment he saw us.

Michael: well he's definitely not And lying he's definitely telling the truth he has no idea who he is.

Ozpin: how can you be so sure he wasn't lying.

Michael: while he wasn't looking I casted a special spell that would have alerted me to the presence of any falsehoods or deceptions told by him so if he were to lie in any way I would have been alerted immediately but he spoke nothing but the truth.

The director: well that's a good thing he really doesn't know who he is but he's going to figure it out one way or another the question is will he try to destroy us all for lying or will he accept who he is and reject his old evil ways?

Ironwood: well if worse comes to worse I'll have to come up with some sort of contingency.

Michael: with all due respect General there is no contingency you could come up with that could defeat the darkness it took all the power of all the original Angels put together the power of God and the power of the original Excalibur to defeat the darkness the first time.

Ironwood: well it seems that the best course of action we have available to us would be to combine all the excaliburs together and use against the darkness if he returns to his old evil ways.

Michael: there is a flaw in your plan.

Ironwood: and what would that be?!

Michael: we do not have all seven of the excaliburs some of them were lost and we have yet to recover them all.

Ironwood: Oh well then what do we do if he does become evil again?

Azazel: let me put it to you in a way you can understand we can't do anything all we can do is pray for mercy.

Ozpin: trust me when I say this there is good in him I saw it when I looked into his eyes.

Sirzechs: how can you be so sure?

Ozpin: I just have a feeling

Lord Gremory: well that works for me.

The director: well it's the best and only hope we have.

Sirzechs: well then I guess that's all we have to say about that I must get going I have some serious damage control to take care of in the Underworld.

Michael: I agree I have to make sure that no one is panicking up in heaven.

Azazel: yeah same here I've got some explaining to do to my faction.

With that said the leaders of the three factions teleported away.

Ironwood: I have to go as well make sure to keep an eye on that boy if anything goes wrong let me know and I'll have the entire Atlas military at your front door before you can say Darkness.

Ozpin: when will General but I believe that will not be necessary.

With that said and done the general left to go back to atlas.

Y/n L/n's POV.
Location: the library of the new age Academy

Currently Y/n L/n is in the library of the new age Academy he is absolutely on spired by the amazing architecture of the library.

Y/n: wow this place is so amazing!!!

Midnight: it is quite amazing

Tatsumaki: agreed it is quite cool

Y/n: there's so much to learn and so little time where should I start?

Midnight: I'm not really sure myself over 1,000,000 books and there is a very short time to study so I guess just dive in wherever.

Y/n: I guess I should start with history.

Y/n picks up a history textbook and begins to read it.

Tatsumaki: well I think our job here is done I'm heading out.

Midnight: sounds good I'm going to stay here and keep an eye on him.

Tatsumaki: you do whatever I got to go home.

With that said Tatsumaki left midnight kept her distance and decided to watch over Y/n L/n.

(Time skip later that night)
Midnight POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now midnight is at the headmaster's office talking to the Headmasters.

Ozpin: hello Nemuri what can we help you with?

Midnight: I wanted to know if that teaching job is still open?

Ozpin: I'm proud of you what brought on this change?

Midnight: well when I met Y/n L/n I knew he was special and he was going to become something even more special I was hoping and if I stick around I could watch him become something greater than he already is I want to keep an eye on him.

The director: are you saying that you care for the boy?

Midnight: I do I genuinely do care for him.

Lord Gremory: how Noble fine you can have the teaching job you will now be a teacher's assistant to Glynda Goodwitch in combat class.

Ozpin: also since you care so much about the boy I believe it only be fitting for you to be his case manager since he is such a special boy so he will be your responsibility.

Midnight: thank you Headmasters I will not disappoint you.

Midnight smiled and she walked back to the library when she got to the library she noticed Y/n had finally passed out after hours of researching you had a nice sizable stack of finished books next to him Midnight smiled once again.

Midnight: Aaaaaaawwwww how precious he worked himself to sleep~

Midnight went over to him she picked his head up to see that he was sleeping peacefully after she confirmed he was asleep she picked him up Bridal Style and proceeded to carry him to her dorm once she got to her dorm in the staff dormitory room 420 she then slung him over her shoulder she opened the door with her free hand and she entered her dorm it was a very nice to him it had a nice kitchen area account a nice sizable TV a coffee table it had a bathroom and a very nice bedroom Midnight walked into the bedroom and put Y/n L/n down in her bed on the left side she then went to the bathroom to do her nightly routine once she was done she got dressed in her nightly sleep clothes which was very skimpy and left little to nothing to the imagination she then hopped into bed next to Y/n she curled up next to him and actually started to spoon him she leaned in close and whispered something into his ear.

Midnight: good night my Prince of Darkness~

She then fell asleep smiling.

(Time skip the next day)
Location: the new age Academy

Currently at the new age Academy Y/n L/n is in an empty classroom right now he was about to take his academic test right now he was with the combat teacher Glynda Goodwitch.

Glymda: all right now Mr. L/n this is your academic test you have one hour to complete it you will have no assistance from anyone you may begin the test when ready.

With that said Y/n L/n started his test.

Salem POV.
Location: Evernight Castle the land of Darkness

Currently in evernight Castle in the land of Darkness the members of the dark faction have assembled to have a serious meeting the three mistresses of Darkness have assembled first there is Salem Queen of the Grimm.

Then then there is Missi the woman who commands the rebel monster Army and leads the monster insurrection.

And and finally there is Ragyo Kiryuin CEO of REVOCS and stewardess to the life fibers.

Salem: now I know you all wonder why I summoned you all here?

Ragyo: I believe we all are wondering on that query we are all busy women.

Missi: yeah you know how it is countries to conquer and lives to ruin.

Salem: well I believe the ruination of everything we worked for and the future of our existence is a good reason to summon you both here.

Ragyo: what are you talking about?

Salem: the darkness has returned to Earth and I'm afraid it has aligned itself with our enemies.

Right now the other two mistresses of Darkness are absolutely flabbergasted.

Missi: you mean that message you sent me the message you sent us both was real?!

Salem: as real as you and I.

Ragyo: why would the darkness align itself with those who fight for the light?

Salem: according to my intelligence the darkness has amnesia and it has no memory of who or what it truly is.

Ragyo: interesting so he has no idea at all of who he is or where he comes from?~

Salem: according to my intelligence not at all he is blissfully unaware of his true nature is Powers his abilities and what he truly is.

Missi: I guess all we have to do is capture him and jump-start his memory.

Salem: I agree according to my intelligence he is taking the initiation today I will order my Grimm to bring him back to me alive as if they could kill him.

Ragyo: do we even know what he looks like?

Salem: we do~

Salem immediately summons her Seer Grimm The Seer Grimm displays an image of the darkness in its current form.

Ragyo: oh my what a handsome young man I would love nothing more than to get him in some more fashionable clothes~

Missi: I will admit he does look rather sinfully decadent~

Salem: he is rather handsome but we must concentrate on the task at hand.

Ragyo: agreed I will order the covers to bring him back to us alive as well.

Missi: I'll inform any of my agents that if they see him to bring him back to me alive.

Salem: excellent then I guess we unanimously agree we will find a way to get him here and then we will remind him who he is.

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Currently at the new age Academy Y/n L/n has finished his test and currently it is being graded.

Glynda: I must say Mr. L/n I am quite impressed you managed to score a 95% that is the second highest score in the history of this Academy the highest being 100% scored by a student who currently attends this Academy.

Y/n: wow thank you I'm really proud of myself.

Glynda: you should be not everyone gets a 95% in the entrance exam but don't think that this is an opportunity to slack off if you passed the combat initiation you will be attending this Academy and I will expect great things from you.

Y/n: understood and please call me Y/n I don't like the whole Mr. L/n thing.

Glynda: understood I will call you by your first name from now on.

Y/n: thank you Professor Goodwitch.

Glynda: now I recommend you get going you have an hour to get ready for your combat test.

Y/n: got it

Y/n L/n immediately got up and made his way out of the empty classroom after a few minutes he realized something he didn't know how to fight he didn't have any weapons or Powers he was aware of instead all he had was just himself and nothing more or at least that's what he thought.

Y/n: what am I going to do I don't know how to fight I don't know how to kick butt I don't have any weapons or anyting I'm just me what am I going to do?!

Y/n L/n immediately calmed down realizing that panicking was not going to get him anywhere instead he had to think rationally.

Y/n: okay now I just have to think they said that I had some sort of special powers that I was unique and special one-of-a-kind even so maybe my Powers will show up when I'm in Mortal Danger that must be it that's what I'll do I'll just fly in blindly and when the time comes my Powers will show up on their own yeah that's what'll happen that or I'll die oh well sometimes you gotta roll the dice~

Y/n L/n immediately started thinking about what kind of powers he could have maybe he had laser vision or he had the power to fly maybe he could breathe fire or shoot magnetic blasts from his fingers he didn't know but I can tell you this this whole Academy was in for a great shock.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3050)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

132 5 5
I own NUN of the art, a few characters, most locations, and several items. Unless I say otherwise. The Omni-nation is of the most technology advanced...
22.8K 390 25
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
4.3K 57 50
My name is Silver Belladonna. My name is influenced by a movement after the Great War which made everything seem black and white, good or bad. Theref...