Gummy Bear Acception 《Chensun...

De lovilyhyuck

《A Chensung fanfiction》 In which Zhong Chenle is a new boy at high school who moved to Korea because of his p... Mai multe

+Introduction+
+Prologue+
+Chapter 1+
+Chapter 2+
+Chapter 3+
+Chapter 4+
+Chapter 5+
+Chapter 6+
+Chapter 7+
+Chapter 8+
+Chapter 9+
+Chapter 10+
+Chapter 11+
+Chapter 12+
+Chapter 13+
+Chapter 14+
+Chapter 15+
+Chapter 16+
+Chapter 17+
+Chapter 18+
+Chapter 19+
Sequel!!!

+Chapter 20+

515 14 50
De lovilyhyuck

Last chapter lovelies...

Also we're getting OT7 dream comeback in April I'm so excited omg 😭

The next morning, Chenle informed his friends that he'll be spending the day with Jisung and left, before being teased for having a boyfriend of course.

He collected his things and met Jisung already waiting for him by the door. Chenle smiled widely and engulfed the older in a hug, resting his face in the crook of his neck. Jisung smiled fondly, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and kissing the boy's head.

"HEY NO PDA IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE," Yangyang yelled out the window, startling the two as they pulled away quickly with blushes tinted on their faces.

"Oh let them be! They're so cute," Donghyuck scolded with a squeal following.  "U-um we'll see you guys later," Chenle bid goodbye while grabbing his boyfriend's hand and walking off, leaving Yangyang and Donghyuck screaming because of the cuteness.

The two boys were cuddling on the couch in Chenle's house, discussing on where they should go on their date.
"Where do you want to go, gummy bear?" Jisung asked while Chenle's head rested on his chest and their arms were wrapped around each other's waist.

"Hmm," Chenle raised his head to meet the older's eyes. "How about the zoo?! I have never been there before."

"Really? Never?" Jisung questioned shockingly. He never would have thought he'd meet someone who has never been to a zoo before because of how common it is. Chenle shook his head.

"My parents are always working so I guess they never had time for it..or me in general really." Chenle placed his head back on the older's chest. Jisung twirled Chenle's hair with his fingers and frowned.

"Then we'll go to the zoo," Jisung stated and Chenle rolled off the couch onto the floor, doing some karate move he picked up from when they were watching Cobra Kai minutes earlier. Jisung giggled as the younger boy jumped in excitement.

"Really?! We're going to go?! Yay~" Chenle sang as he ran to his room to change his clothes. Jisung sat up on the couch with a smile while waiting for his boyfriend to return.

He was glad that he can make Chenle happy. He wants to see the younger smiling everyday. Chenle came back out after a few minutes wearing a blue dolphin button up shirt tucked into his yellow shorts with black suspenders hanging loosely on his sides.

Jisung cooed at how adorable his boyfriend looked in his outfit. Chenle skipped his way over to Jisung after grabbed his phone and keys with a smile, his braces sparkling in the sunlight shining through the window.
"Are you ready, cutie?" Jisung asked while pinching the smaller's blushing cheek.

Chenle beamed and nodded rapidly as Jisung took the smaller's hand into his.

Chenle and Jisung spent their entire day at the zoo. Jisung watched as Chenle was running around the place eagerly. He even asked Jisung if he can get his face painted and who was the older to deny?

The artist painted a dolphin on the smaller's cheek and once they were done, he squealed in the mirror.
"I can see why you wanted a dolphin," the face paint artist was taken back by Chenle's dolphin scream and chuckled.

"Look look, Ji! Isn't cute?!" Chenle giggled happily pointing to his cheek and Jisung nodded.
"Of course, but you're cuter." Jisung winked and Chenle became flustered and ran off, leaving Jisung laughing.

After observing and taking pictures of the animals at the zoo, the two boy finally decided to go back home as it was already late in the evening.

Stopping in front of the younger's house, Chenle swayed with his hands behind his back. Jisung pushed a strand of hair from Chenle's face.
"What is it, gummy bear?"

Chenle blushed deeply and averted his eyes to the ground, continuing to sway.
"Thank you for today."

"Anything for you," Jisung responded and he meant it truly. He'd do anything for the younger in front of him. Chenle lifted his head to look at the older with a shy smile.

"Go on inside now, it's late." Jisung instructed while Chenle pouted.
"Seriously, Lele go in or I'll kiss that pout of yours away."

Chenle's eyes widened as his face became red and turned around to run inside his house. Jisung shook his head with a giggle and walked home.

Months have passed and it was now the last day of school. The students have taken their final exams as well as the seniors taking their college entrance exams. Mark, Jisung, Donghyuck, and Chenle were standing in front of the billboard, waiting for their turn to be able to see their grades.

After the incident at the amusement park a few months ago, things were slowly getting back to normal. Jisung and Mark were okay with each other and Mark respects his relationship with Chenle and will not cross over his boundaries.

Those feelings he's had for Chenle disappeared and he didn't think it would fade that quickly. Little does he know that it was because he has his eyes on a golden, tanned male all this time but he's never realized it.

But will it be too late?

Sure things were going back to normal, but Donghyuck's feelings weren't. He's been trying to get over the older since he doesn't want to hurt himself any longer. He's had a crush on the older for as long as he could remember and all it results him being is brokenhearted.

Nonetheless the group of five, seven as of recently, still hang out with each other after school as if nothing ever happened.

"Cheers to us!" The five boys, including Hendery and Xiaojun yelled, celebrating the fact that they passed with a glass of apple juice. Xiaojun, Hendery, Mark, and Jisung graduated and have been accepted into the colleges they chose, which happened to be the same college so that they can all stay together.

Despite their arguments and some tension, they were all extremely close to each other.
"You guys are going to be leaving us," Yangyang frowned at the oldest of the group.

"We'll all be together again in university before you know it, little lamb" Xiaojun explained while ruffling Yangyang's hair and the younger blushed at the pet name.

"Besides, we still have the whole summer to spend with each other," Hendery added and sat Yangyang on his lap.

"What happened to no PDA Yangyang?" Chenle smirked at his cousin who buried his face in Hendery's chest.

The group of boys laughed as they chatted the night away. Chenle had his back rested on Donghyuck's shoulder as he held his boyfriend's hand. Jisung pulled the younger from Donghyuck and had him lay on him instead.

"Really?" Donghyuck rolled his eyes at his possessive cousin and Chenle only giggled.
"What?" Jisung asked innocently and Mark snickered at his best friend.

"I'm not going to steal your boyfriend, cuz. I'm not desperate," Donghyuck stated and Jisung nodded his head with a sly smile.
"Good, he's mine."

Chenle's cheeks were tinted red as everybody was instagating the conversation.
"You know what?" Donghyuck stood up sassily and quickly picked Chenle up and ran with him.

"Hey!" Jisung got up and chased after the two while the others watched in amusement.

To be continued in the upcoming sequel...

-THE END-

-🎨-

Yes that's right! There will be a sequel to this book! I'm really excited for it and I hope you guys enjoy!

Thank you so much for reading Gummy Bear Acception! Your support means a lot to me. I love each and every one of you. I hope you stay around for the sequel that will come out soon! 🥺

Of course if you guys do not want a sequel, then I will not publish one hehe it's completely up to you guys! Your decisions and thoughts matter to me.☺️

I apologize for any grammatical errors I have in this book. I will fix it when I stop being lazy lmfao. I appreciate you guys so much. Please take care of yourselves and stay safe!💕

Much love..xx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.7K 104 22
⟨A Chensung fanfiction⟩ Sequel to Gummy Bear Acception [In which Chenle and Jisung discover different experiences within their relationship. Whether...
2.2K 89 9
You can't seem to confront your best friend about your very embarrassing crush on him, so you do what you think is best (which is not very wise of yo...
33.1K 1.3K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...
7.6K 449 20
(A Chensung short story) [In which Zhong Chenle is an insomniac.] Cover by @lovelymonic [Start: October 11, 2021] [End: December 31, 2021] //DISCLAIM...