Temper | Bakugo

Autorstwa skzultra

"He has a good heart, just a god-awful temper." Recovery Girl's granddaughter attends school in UA to get awa... Więcej

notes
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23

21

8 1 0
Autorstwa skzultra

"Wakey wakey!" A singing voice woke me up from my sleep. I groaned as I attempted to stand up, forgetting my current situation.

Toga came to me with a sandwich and a juice box. My eyes lit up when I saw her, seeing the food.

"I don't know if you like mayo or mustard or ketchup, so I added it all." She giggled, my smile immediately fell. I hate condiments, I would have much rather preffered a plain piece of bread.

"Thanks." I faked a smile as she shoved it into my mouth, making me nearly gag. I ignored the tangy taste and just focused on chewing.

God, I'd rather chew on a crayon than eat this, but I need all the energy I can get.

After finishing the food, she gave me the juice box.

"Toga, next time can you not put anything in the sandwich? Please?" I softly asked, staring nicely unto her red eyes.

"Aww I didn't know. I'll keep that in mind." She patted my head with a smile. Why is she being so nice? It's weird.

"Did you sleep well?" Dabi came in after her, chewing on a piece of gum. I looked up at him with dead eyes.

"No. My neck hurts." I said.

He snorted, pouring himself a glass of whiskey from the bar. Alcohol in the morning... what kind of fucked up schedule to these people have? Then again, I'm not really surprised villains don't follow social norms.

This sucks. I wonder what Bakugo's doing. Did he find the bracelet yet? How much longer will this take?

-

"I said no. If I wanted to be a villain, I would've already said yes." I sighed, getting tired of the repitition of Shigaraki's stupid plan. I'm not becoming a villain.

Shigaraki just won't let it go. He's been drilling the same thing in my head. He just doesn't stop talking and talking... I'm not even listening anymore.

"Miya! We'd be besties and work together! Wouldn't that be fun?" Toga squealed, giggling loudly. I shook my head, rolling my eyes.

"Think of-"

"No! I'm not joining your league of losers!" I shouted, squirming in the seat. After a while, this whole thing gets old, and you just snap.

"I swear, when I get out of this-" I growled, pulling on the rope around my wrists.

"Watch your mouth. I have the power to make you miserable." Shigaraki said, his eyes twitching.

I huffed, looking at the ground. This is so infuriating. If only I had something sharp. A shard of glass, anything. I could get out of this. Cut the rope and fight my way out.

-

~BAKUGO'S POV~

"We all know who the hell did this. Who else could it be?" I told Deku after he asked about Miya. Damn nerd. I don't want to talk to him, but what else am I meant to do?

After all, he came up with the plan to save me, he could do the same with Miya.

Mina told Mr. Aizawa, who told All Might, and now all the teachers are on a search or some shit. It's not enough.

Miya could be getting tortured, or she could be fucking dead. And we're just sitting here waiting for the heroes to do something. When we could do it ourselves.

"Kacchan, what do we do..." Deku pondered, staring at the ground in the commons room.

"Should we leave it to the pros? I think-"

"No. We can figure out where they are and how to get there. We can do it ourselves." I replied, cutting him off. I'm not letting her spend another night at the villain headquarters.

The pros aren't doing shit, which means it's up to us.

"Hey," Mina said from behind Deku. She looked sad, almost exhausted. I looked at her, waiting for what she had to say.

"Whatever your planning to save Miya, I'm in." She said, the corners of her lips perking up.

Deku looked at her, exhaling. We don't know what to do. But we do know we can't just sit still.

"There is no plan. I think we should leave this to the pros." Deku said, his voice quiet. I looked down at him, Mina did the same.

"What? But it's Miya. We can't just leave her with... whoever shes with." Mina said in disbelief. Fuck, this is difficult.

The heroes have had a whole night to discuss a plan and go through with it. They haven't done shit.

"All Might said she's the top priority. I think we should wait." He shrugged, looking straight at me. Damn it; I can't do this without him. I can't do it alone.

I stormed out of the building, school starts in an hour anyway. I need to go.

"Wait, Kacchan!" Deku tried to stop me but I ignored him. If I see his face again, I'll beat it in.

-

"Bakugo, Midorya, you're needed in the principals office." Mr. Aizawa said halfway through class.

Deku looked over at me, confusion and worry in his face. I probably looked the same. What do they want me for?

We both quietly walked to the office, contemplating everything before we opened the door to the conference room.

"Midorya, Bakugo, sit." All Might said as soon as we walked in.

There were heroes around a small circular table. All Might, Midnight, Mt. Lady, Rock Lock, Gran Torino. There weren't many heroes but they got who they could. You'd think they'd get higher ranking heroes for such a high priority case. I know what this is about. But I guess 5 is better than none.

This definitely isn't as many as the ones that came to save me, but they're good enough. I'm sure I could probably take on the league of villains alone with Deku and All Might.

"We have questions about the last time you saw Miya." Midnight said as soon as Deku and I sat down.

"Well, her and I were in the nurse's office, and..." Deku trailed off. I side eyed him, watching him not know what to say next.

"Kacchan walked in, and she followed him out. And that's the last time I saw her." He stammered. Way to put me on the spot.

Now everyone's looking at me for what I have to say. What I tell them next dictates what happens next.

"We got into an argument, and she left. Mina and I went to find her later and all we found was the bracelet." I said, leaving out as much unimportant detail as I could.

They don't need to know.

"What'd you two argue about?" Midnight asked, leaning forward. Fuck.

"School stuff. It's not important." I blurted, accidentally raising my voice. This doesn't have anything to do with saving Miya.

I noticed in the corner of my eye, as soon as I said that, Deku turned to look at me. He's making it worse.

"Right. Well, we think we know where she is." Mt Lady smiled, showing me a picture of some random warehouse.

"You do?" I looked up at her, she nodded.

"It's the same place you were held. Pretty dumb of them." She snorted, looking through the photos.

"No, I thought we wrecked that place. I never would have looked at it twice." Gran Torino scratched the back of his head, narrowing his eyes down at the photos.

"Okay. Well when do we go? Tonight?" Deku asked before I had the chance to. He didn't seem very eager to go after her before.

"Relax, we don't have a solid plan yet. This is all we know about the case." All Might said.

My eye twitched, I leaned forward in my seat.

"You had an entire night and half a day to think of something. And you did nothing?" I growled, feeling anger bubble up inside me. I've lost sleep over Miya and these pros haven't even given her a second thought. What kind of bullshit...

"That's why we called you two in, we think you can work with us to create a foolproof plan." Gran Torino said before anyone else spoke up. Good thing he did, or else someone would've said the wrong thing.

"So? Let's do it!" Deku enthusiastically pulled out a notebook and scribbled down notes. I rolled my eyes, sitting back in my seat and listening to everything the heroes said.

I swear once I get my hands on Shigaraki- he's dead.

-

Another day passed, and I got more fucking anxious. What if she's dead? I can't stop thinking about it. What if we barge in to save her but it's too late? It would all be my fault. I'm the one that made her leave.

She was vulnerable and they knew that when they kidnapped her. Fuck.

"Hey Bakugo, you good?" Kirishima ran up to me after training. I was sat on the bench Miya always sits on when she passed out water bottles. It feels so quiet without her here.

"Just tired." I exhaled, staring at the dirt on the ground.

"Ever since Miya left, we've all been bummed." Kirishima said, sitting beside me.

"She didn't leave. She got kidnapped. There's a damn big difference." I huffed, cracking my bruised and bloody knuckles. I've been beating up my punching bag and punching rocks. It's all I can do to take my mind off this.

If she were here, she'd probably be all annoying about it. She'd tell me to stop and kiss my hands to make it better. And she wouldn't stop until I let her.

And I wouldn't let her, just to make her mad and hear her voice. I'd do anything to hear it right now.

"How are the heroes doing on her rescue?" Kirishima asked after a profound silence.

"I'm not supposed to tell you." I crossed my arms over my chest, looking at him.

He rolled his eyes, flashing me a smile before standing up. "Keep your secrets, then. I hope you get her back safely." He patted my shoulder before grabbing a water bottle and walking off. He's the only person besides Deku that knows about the plan.

The heroes said we need another day to go over the plan but I say that's bullshit. I know enough to go on my own but they want to go over safety precautions. Like I give a fuck.

"Kacchan! Hey, they need us." Deku ran up to me, nudging his head towards the main building. I nodded, sighing.

The sooner we finish the plan, the sooner we get to go kick some ass.

"Also, I've been meaning to ask you sonething." Deku said as we walked to the conference room.

"What?" I replied. It better not be something stupid.

"Do you... do you like Miya?" He stuttered, looking up at me. I immediately looked down at him, narrowing my eyes.

"The hell are you talking about?" I grumbled, walking faster so we'd reach our destination quicker.

Yeah I do like Miya. I've never admitted it to myself but I guess I should. Because I do like her. Why else would I dedicate so much thought and time to rescuing her?

Why else do I stay up all night thinking about ways to tell her? Why do I keep pushing her away... because I don't want to like her. But I can't help it. And "like" doesn't even scratch the surface. It's more than that.

I've been trying to tell her all this time, but shit... it's hard to do when Deku always seems to be in the way.

"It's just a vibe I'm getting. I thought it was a mutual feeling between you two. Sorry for assuming." Deku grimaced, shrugging. Does he like Miya? Does she like him? The thought makes my chest tight.

My stomach dropped when I remembered the whole reason this problem even started. They kissed. And I got mad. I had no right to be mad, it's not like we were dating or anything. Yet, she still apologized. And I blew her off. Like a fucking idiot. Why did I do that?

"Why do you care?" I questioned Deku after a moment. He wouldn't ask unless he wanted to know for his own reasons.

"I'm just curious; after you reacted when she kis-healed me I just figured you had feelings for her. And I think she does too." He smiled up at me.

"Why do you say that?" I asked. He can't just say that without any proof. The hell is he talking about?

"Like I said, it's just a vibe between you two. And the matching bracelets sort of make it obvious." He said, smirking and pointing to my wrist. I looked at the bracelet, a scowl on my face.

What does he mean by that? What vibe? I sighed, rethinking every interaction between Miya and I. I've always felt differently about her, she stuck out to me. It's much deeper than just liking her. And that scares me, I've never felt the way I do with her.

Even when she pissed me off, I still couldn't help but want to be close to her.

Like a damn magnet.

I was about to say something else but the door to the conference room opened before I could speak.

"Boys, remember the plan," Midnight spoke as soon as we walked in.

"It's our best bet. And we need all hands on deck. Are you two in?" She smiled at Deku and I. She told us the plan yesterday, and then it was only an idea.

No one actually considered it until we ran out of options. This is our only shot to do it right.

"We're in." Deku spoke, nodding. I nodded back, exhaling carefully.

"It happens tonight. We will not leave without Miya." Mr. Aizawa said. We better not.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

80.5K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
627 113 24
[Editted Version] Katsuki and Izuku become trapped under the rubble of a building. Izuku takes on grave injuries that have him teetering on death's e...
45.3K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...
396 46 12
"YOU'RE SO HOT... HEADED." Sometimes we fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time... and Aiko Tanaka undoubtedly prove...