𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓖𝓸...

By floridamadewritez

ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "5 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ"... ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɪ... More

Character List
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Williams' Estate🏡
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Home Renovations🏡💕
Check- In🙈
66
67
68
69

01

13.8K 408 91
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

January 2nd, 2028: Morning
Williams' Estate

"K'asani, Kamari, and Khelani come eat" I called out then I heard feet hitting the floor.

"Good morning mommy" K'asani said hugging me.

"Good mworning mommy" the twins said at the same time then they hugged my legs.

"Good morning babies" I said kissing their foreheads.

"Y'all breakfast is on y'all table and today is hair day" I said looking down at them.

"Yes ma'am, and thank you" Sani said then she grabbed the twins hands and walked them over to the table causing me to smile big.

"Tank you" Khelani said smiling at me.

"It's twhank you Lani" Kamari said causing me to laughing.

"Both of y'all wrong, but we ain't gone talk about it" K'asani said tooting her lips causing me to bust out laughing.

"Y'all welcome, and Sani you wrong for that" I said laughing.

"Mommy where yo food at" Sani asked looking at me while she ate her fruit.

"I'm not hungry" I replied rinsing off the dishes.

"Ouuu we gotta twell dada on mwommy" Kamari said causing them to nod their heads.

Snitches.

"How bout we tell dada nothing" I said smiling at them.

"Nope me twelling on you" Khelani said holding her head up with her eyes closed.

"Me three because daddy said you have to three times a day and you only eat one or two" K'asani said looking at me.

"Chilllee y'all are most definitely y'all father's children because who told y'all to watch me" I said shaking my head then my face softened at the thought of Khalil.

It's been five years, 1,825 days, and 43,800 hours since I've physically touched Khalil. Ever since that night he got taken away from the girls and I everything went downhill they of course dropped the charge of him killing his cousin because thankfully they store all the trap footage and they saw he didn't do it, but like anyone else he has a past and that landed him time in prison for drug trafficking and gang banging.

I can't lie and say life has been easy because it hasn't I cry almost every night wishing my baby would be home so he could watch our kids grow and mature, every time I hear his voice I just breakdown and cry because I know he's hurting and when he's hurting I'm hurting even worse.

I'm basically a single mother of three kids right now, and this shit is not easy because they like to fuck with shit, scream, fight, and all of the above but I wouldn't have it any other way because their my babies and I love them so much and they're the reason why I'm pushing so hard right and Khalil.

Even though Khalil is locked up their are still moves that need to be made, so I've been taking care of all of that. K'asani is now in first grade so she goes to school Monday through Friday and for the twins I send them to Mama G who has been a big help during this whole thing well the whole crew has because to be honest I haven't been myself later, but I still put a smile on my face everybody for my kids so they don't question why I look so sad because they are very observant.

Anyways, as y'all know Khalil and I got into business together awhile back and we went to school and all that well we now have two businesses together and they've skyrocketed along with our other businesses, and here's the gag I handle all the business shit by myself well for all of our businesses that we do have.

Khalil offered to close down his tattoo shops and just for me to focus on three businesses, but I declined because that's my baby's dream and even though he's not physically here to get the job done best believe I'm gonna do it for him because that's what you do for somebody you're madly in love with.

"Mom your phone is ringing" K'asani said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Thank you princess" I said drying off my hands then I grabbed my phone. and saw that Treasure was calling which caused me to mug the phone because she's right across the street but I still answered.

Phone Conversation

"Lovebug you right across the street why you calling me" I asked pouring the kids some orange juice.

"Hwi tt Ocean" Joel soft voice said causing me to smile.

"Hey Jojo, where mommy" I asked bringing the kids their drinks earning "Thank you" in return.

"Swleep her loud" he said then I heard Treasure snoring causing me to bust out laughing.

"How you got inside her phone" I asked picking up their empty plates.

"Mwommy unlock it" he replied causing me to smile.

"Well what you want Jojo" I asked taking their plates to the sink.

"I come to your house wit my cwousins" he asked causing me to smile.

"Yes, ask to mama first" I said then he started screaming "Mwommy"

"Yes Joel how may I help you" she asked then she let out a loud yawn.

"I go to tt Ocean house" he said.

"Let me call and ask" she said then I heard movement.

"Her on the phone now, sway hwi tt" he said.

"Hey lovebug" I said then she bust out laughing.

"Yo who taught you how to use a phone" she asked causing me to bust out laughing.

"Dwaddy" he replied laughing.

"Can he come over ladybug" she asked causing me to suck my teeth.

"Girl yes, and stop calling me that" I said causing her to laugh.

"Ight we finna come over now I know you cooked" she said.

"Ight, lemme call DreDre dem so they can have a play date and shit" I said then all the kids went to "ouuuing".

"Ouu mwommy owe twen dollars" Khelani said looking back at me.

"Dang they taxing over there" Treasure said laughing.

"Bye" I said handing up the phone.

"Sani go get my wallet please and twins go get the jar" I said then they got up from their chairs and started running.

"Stop running before I tell y'all daddy" I called out then their footsteps became softer.

Unlocking my phone I went to my messages then I clicked on my second pinned messages on my phone which was the group chat messages.

Baby Mama Crew🤱🏽👨🏾‍🍼💕

Me: Come over Joel established a play date at my house💓. - 9:54 A.M.

Jas👯‍♀️🤍: I was headed that way anyways I know you cooked😫.- 9:55 A.M.

Me: Y'all bitches fake Treasure said the same thing🙄.- 9:55 A.M.

DreDre😝🤍: Can y'all bitches go back to sleep? Za'Niyah finally sleeping in so I'd like to as well.- 9:56 A.M.

Lovebug🥺🤍: Ocean come open the door, and Deondre get the fuck and bring out niece the fuck.- 9:57 A.M.

Me: No use yo key, and Deondre get up bitch.- 9:57 A.M.

DreDre😝🤍: I'm up now we'll be there in 45 minutes, and save me some food please.- 9:58 A.M.

Me: Ok be safe hoes💕.- 9:59 A.M.

"TT OCEAN" Joel said running towards me full speed.

"Unt unt you know better slow down" I said looking at him then he started speed walking towards me.

"TT TREASURE" the girls said at the same time coming around the corner with the money jar and my wallet.

"Hey babies" Treasure said hugging all of them then she kissed their cheeks.

"Hey Jojo you missed me" I asked picking him up then I kissed him all over his face causing him to laugh.

"Yes" he said hugging me.

"Damn this look good" Treasure said looking at the food.

"Ouuu tt that's ten dollars" K'asani said causing Treasure to suck her teeth.

"Gotti" I said laughing then I grabbed my wallet from Sani and put my ten inside the jar.

"Nwice dwoing business wit you" Kamari said causing me to bust out laughing.

"Yo these are you and Khalil kids all over" Treasure said laughing then she pulled out two fives in put them in the jar.

"I know and they growing so fast they start kindergarten this year" I said with my lip poked out.

"Joel gone start kindergarten late because his birthday a month after the required age" Treasure said walking to the sink then she began washing her hands.

"Y'all go play downstairs, but not too rough Kacey dem gone be here in a lil bit" I said looking at the kids.

"Yes ma'am" they said then they grabbed onto each other hands and started walking towards the stairs.

Time Skip: Afternoon...

"Ocean how you doing" Treasure asked looking over at me.

"And don't lie" Deondre said eyeing me.

"Fr, because you love to say you're ok knowing you're not" Jasmine said wrapping up in her blanket.

"I miss him.." I said softly while I played with my engagement ring that I wear religiously.

"It's been five years since I've hugged and kissed on my fiancé and that shit sucks yo, we have kids and he's missing out on their first and it's killing the both of us yea I know I record and document everything, but it's not the same..nothing is the same I don't even feel like myself anymore to be honest I'm fucking sad and depressed but I put a smile on my face everyday because my kids don't deserve to see their mother sad or questioning why I don't eat as much like that shit deadass hurts yo but I can't help the way I feel I'm lost without him and it's killing me knowing I can't walk inside of our bedroom and just hold him or get on his nerves or do goofy shit with him because the fed wanna bring up old shit like my baby could be here right now, but nah shit had to pop up and them bitches ain't even give us a proper sentence like every time we go to court it's some bullshit and I'm getting tired of it I just want my baby home so I can be truly happy for my kids, myself, and papa too" I expressed looking up at the ceiling as tears cascaded down my face.

"Damn she got my ass crying" Jasmine said sniffing.

"Bestie I can't lie and say I know how you feel because I don't because you and my brother share and unexplainable type of love that nobody understands, but y'all which is beautiful but I will tell you this keep your head up bestie keep elevating don't let this small step back have you all down and out because if we keep praying and having faith in God he'll be walking out of those sooner than we know it" Treasure said then I felt her hands against my cheeks as she wiped off my tears.

"As much as Twiggy and I goofed around and shit I can't cap I miss his ass too because he always had a come back for my bullshit, but bestie like Treasure said keep your head up he's gonna be home soon and when he comes home he's gonna be soooo proud of you because you're doing the damn thing" Deondre said causing me to chuckle.

"He's right he is gonna be proud of you because you're a single mom right now, but you still somehow manage to keep all y'all businesses in tip top shape while also making time for your kids you're a super mom/ superwoman sister you need to embrace it because other woman would've gave up by now and waited for their niggas to come home and do the hard work for them but look at you, you're still pushing and going strong and if you keep that mindset y'all gone be billionaires by the end of the year because whatever marketing shit you doing bringing in hella money for your whole family and that's such a beautiful thing to see" Jasmine said causing me to look at them.

"Thank y'all" I said smiling at them.

"No need to thank us bestie those were just facts you needed to hear" Treasure said smiling at me.

"I feel so much better after that" I said wiping my face.

"You needed to let it out" Deondre said laying his head on my lap.

"Them kids doing something they a lil too quiet for me" Treasure said squinting her eyes.

"Right, let's go check on them because then fuckers be in all kind of shit" Jasmine said getting up causing everybody to laugh.

"What if they in some paint" Deondre said getting up then I got up followed by Treasure.

"I got that shit locked up on the self along with the glitter and all that other shit" I said grabbing my phone.

Now that Khalil is locked up I literally keep my phone on me 24/7 because he can call anytime of the day and I don't wanna miss any of his calls.

2 minutes later...

"Kacey your turn read this" K'asani said pointing to a sentence in the book she was holding.

She was sitting on her beanbag chair and the little ones sat on the floor crisscross applesauce in front her looking down tute.

"Take a video" I whispered to the others, but they already had their phones out recording them.

"Twhe truck is grween and so is the grwass" he read causing me to smile big then Deondre farted causing the kids to snap their heads in our direction.

"Sorry it had to come out" he said smiling causing me to mug him.

"Eww unwcle DreDre you funky" Kamari said fanning her nose causing everybody to bust out laughing.

"Yoooo Ocean get yo kids they is too funny" Jasmine said laughing hard.

"I-i don't know where she learned that from" I said laughing head.

"From dada" Khelani said tooting her lips.

"Swnitch" Joel said pointing to Khelani.

"Be quiet you ashy" she causing us to bust out laughing.

"Khelani don't do my baby" Treasure said laughing.

"Sorry tt but she's right he look like he out powder in his legs" K'asani said shrugging at this point my ass was in literal tears because what.

"Ocean you good you red as hell" DreDre asked laughing.

"I'm weak yo like please tell me somebody got that on record" I said laughing.

"I did" Jasmine said laughing.

"Eat eat" Za'Niyah said walking over to us in her walker then I bent down and picked her up.

"Y'all hungry" I asked looking at the kids.

"Yes ma'am" they said in union.

"Y'all finna get some noodles, eat, then it's nap time little ones" Deondre said causing them
to nod their head.

"You take a nwap" Joel said mugging him causing everybody to laugh.

"Learn how to talk before you come for me because what is nwap it's nap" DreDre said causing us to shake our heads.

"Only Deondre bro" I said shaking my head then I started walking up the steps.

Time Skip: night...

It's now 8:30 and the crew is still over because they asses told me they were staying the night, they didn't asked they told me.

Right now all the kids are on the floor talking to Khalil on speaker one at a time telling him about their day and stuff.

"Oh yea dada gwuess what" Kamari said smirking at me.

Evil..

"What baby"  he asked chuckling.

"Mwommy only ate one and half times today and you swaid we need to eat three times" she said smiling.

"Yo kids are evil" Jasmine said laughing.

"Thank you for letting me know imma talk to her and I got you when I come him" he said.

"Bwet" she said causing him to laugh.

"It's bout time for y'all to go to bed I love y'all and goodnight give the phone to mommy or tt whoever got it" he said then he started blowing kisses.

"Goodnight, love you too" they said in unison then K'asani brought me the phone.

Taking it off speaker I put it to my ear.

"We got them go talk to yo manz" Treasure said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Goodnight babies I'll be in there to tuck all y'all in a few" I said kissing all their foreheads.

"Goodnight and ok" they replied then I made my way up the stairs.

5 minutes later...

I'm now in the bed situated and Khalil just called me back because the phone had hung up because we have 30 minute time limit because I put bella money on his books.

Phone Conversation

"Hello" I said putting the phone on speaker.

"Why you not eating baby I thought we talked about this" he asked softly.

"We have, but I just don't be having an appetite" I said playing with "E" necklace.

"How we supposed to try for more babies when I get out? If you're not taking care of your body" he asked causing me to let out a deep breath.

"I don't know" I mumbled.

"Don't start that mumbling shit you know these phones pooh as fuck" he said causing me to chuckle.

"Ok" I said louder.

"Better, now I want you eating a granola or a smoothie in the morning to start your day off right and you need to stop skipping lunch too that's not good ma" he said causing me to close my eyes.

"Ok, I'll try that" I said nodding my head.

"Good, now how was your day start to finish" he asked causing me to smile.

"Started off like a normal day showered, got dressed, went downstairs to get breakfast started, then the babies woke up so I got them together then I sent them to the playroom while I cooked, then Joel called asking can he come over, then I ended up telling everybody to come over, I had a breakdown, and then spent time with kids" I replied giving him a summary of my day.

"Skkrrt, let's back track breakdown bout what I still got you know what out there" he said referring to his gang.

"I was just overwhelmed and needed to express how I feel because I've been holding a lot in" I said.

"Elaborate baby I need to know these things" he said letting out a deep breath.

"I miss you and it's hard not having you here with me I deadass don't feel like myself because you're not around but I don't wanna show the kids that because they don't need to see me sad they don't deserve that" I said not trying to cry.

"Let it out I know you holding back your tears baby, just let it all out because I miss you too and sometimes I sit alone and cry because I wish I was there for my kids, you, my friends, and mama but sadly my past caught up to me so I gotta do the time, but I'll be home soon baby and as soon as I get out we going to the courthouse then later on we can start wedding planning again" he said softly causing tears to pour outta my eyes.

"I-i hate it so much I need you here with me" I expressed then I started wiping my face.

"I want to be there with you ma but this is the consequences of my actions baby we just gotta push through it together" he said sounding like he wanted to cry.

"You're right we gone get through this together like we always do so wipe those tears crip because I know a couple fell" I said causing him to chuckle.

"Shut up" he said laughing causing me to laugh.

"What you been up to" I asked getting comfortable in the bed.

"Not shit just been working out, missing you and the kids, writing raps, and staying away from these looney ass niggas" he said and I already knew he was mugging.

"When you get out I'm putting you in the booth that's 5 years worth of raps my nigga" I said causing him to laugh.

"Nah I need some pussy and family time before I get back to work" he said letting out a deep breath.

"Baby you know these calls recorded" I said laughing.

"Ion give a damn fuck this stupid ass jail y'all food nasty asf, I need some pussy, I need my kids, I need my wife, but nah I'm in the jam full of niggas asking for feature" he said causing me to bust out laughing,

"I need some dick because I'm tired of using my fingers and that vibrator" I said letting out a deep breath.

"I already know imma nut as soon as I put the tip in" he said laughing causing me to bust out laughing.

"My ass probably gone squirt uggghh I miss you so much yo" I said kicking my legs.

"I miss you too, but real talk baby I'm so proud of you and I promise when I get out imma make up for all these years I missed" he said causing me to smile.

"Thank you baby that means a lot coming from you" I said cheesing.

"You been working hard my love and providing for the family so I'm nothing, but proud of you and appreciative for the things you doing right now you not managing one you managing bout 5 businesses and you still make time for the kids like yes baby do yo shit" he said causing me to blush.

"Papa you got me blushing thank you so much baby" I said smiling hard.

You have 10 minutes remaining

"Nah, thank you for never leaving baby" he sis said softly.

"Us together forever" I started.

"Through whatever, but what's new for this week" he finished up then he followed up with a question.

"I have meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday, then on Thursday I have a photoshoot for K's Ocean beauty so I'm finna be at the shop all Thursday, then on the weekend the kids are will find something to do" I replied.

"I ain't hear nothing bout me time, you need to take a break and relax ma and clear ya head" he said causing me to roll my eyes.

"As much as I want to there is so much to get done so I do what I gotta do" I replied.

"Bet, I'm calling my mama since you ain't gone do it yourself Sundays are decided to you so you can refresh and rejuvenate" he said causing me to smack my teeth.

You have one minute remaining

"Damn that went by fast, but goodnight baby I love you and I'll be home soon" he said quickly.

"Goodnight bubba and I love you too I can't wait" I replied then the phone hung up.

I just pray everything gets better, and my baby finds his way back to us.

Chapter 01 is complete🥳

The kids are growing up🥺💓.

#FreeKhalil

The girls are funny😂😭.

Oceana had a moment😫💔.

Khalil still be on Oceana's ass and making sure she good while still being in jail I love that🥲💙.

Any feedback or questions?

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-loudmouthspamz 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 22K 38
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭... 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟔/𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟏
52.1K 1.9K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"
39.9K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...
34.5K 2.4K 5
𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚜