๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’ (๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๏ฟฝ...

balenciaganovels เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

COPYRIGHT
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
Authors note- READ AND RESPOND
019
020
Authors note
021
022 ๐„๐‚๐“๐€๐’๐˜
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
AUTHORS NOTE READ N RESPOND.
047
048
049
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐๐Ž๐–
GO READ
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND - COLLEGE BOY FEENIN
go read feenin' for a soul tie

050

9.8K 658 291
balenciaganovels เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙴𝙼 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"I just want you close!
Where you can stay forever
You can be sureee! That'll only get better
You and me together!
Through the days and nights!
I dont worry cause everything's gonna be alright!
People keep talking, they can say what they like!
But all I know is everything's gonna be alright! No one, no one, noooo oneeeee
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling!" Raseem sang very audibly as he helped clean around the house and made sure Savior stayed out the kitchen while Armani made cookies to celebrate the big day.

It was the day of Raseem's graduation and he was admittedly nervous but happy to be finally done. Epiphany, Marques, Jasiah, and Jayden were all on their way over to hang out with him before it was time to walk the stage.

Raseem had already gotten a fresh new hair cut and he had already picked out his outfit so he was ready for the most part. He kept himself busy trying to keep his mind off the many people that'll be present in the stadium, and prayed to himself he would not mess around and trip and fall on the stage.

"Baby are you okay? You moving around more than usual, your nerves getting to you?" Armani questioned as she used her foot to block Kaori from walking any further into the kitchen. "Kaori Milan Carter, take your lil behind back to the living room and sit down and watch Frozen."

"Man to keep it 100, a young nigga is nervous like I hope I don't fall on that damn stage cause soon as a nigga snicker like shit funny, I'm gon go down in history as the nigga who whooped some OTHER nigga's ass on stage." Raseem spoke truthfully.

"Anger issue's having ass." Armani commented before she turned to see Savior trying to sneak into the kitchen to look at the cookies in the oven. "Say I see you, you're not slick, take your lil behind on back to your daddy."

Nasir was in the backyard opening up the brand new grill he had bought and he was occupied with Ant, Akeem, and Monty just vibing and chilling sipping lemonade. Azari, Naya, and Siya were all at work but they were soon to be off the clock and just in time for Raseem's graduation.

The doorbell soon rang causing Rah to stop what he was doing and open the door to welcome all his friends inside. Epiphany had brought her own female friends over with her who all had crushes on Jasiah, Jayden, and Marques so it made the situation less third wheeling like.

"Hey momma, this is Karizma, Solaysia, and Indya." Raseem introduced the three girls.

"Hey y'all, y'all ready to graduate?" Armani asked as she scooped Savior up and took em outside to Nasir closing the screen door so he couldn't come back in side. "Bad ass lil boy." She mumbled.

"Yes ma'am, I'm ready to be up and out of there." Epiphany spoke truthfully.

"Same, the principal offered me an early graduation as well and I took it." Karizma said making them nod their heads.

"Must be nice, I wish I gotta early graduation." Sighed Solaysia. "I'm sick of this school shit."

"Exactly why I'm booking it the fuck outta there." Raseem said.

"Its okay girl, you got me but all i'm gon say is you better be on your shit next year cause i'm read to book it up out there too." Indya says making Solaysia nod her head.

"Okay well y'all do what y'all do, I got these badass kids to tend to and brownies to finish baking." Armani said plopping Kaori back down on the mat she was playing on." Kaori you want some gummies?"

"I do." Raseem spoke up making Armani shush him as she opened the fruit snacks bag and emptied out the fruit snacks. She then grabbed a jar full of melatonin kid gummies and poured some inside.

"Oh my god." Epiphany said when she realized what was happening.

"Now you know you dead wrong." Indya laughed watching as Kaori came and took the bag from Armani.

"When y'all have kids y'all will understand." Armani said retreating back over to the kitchen to take the brownies out of the oven. "Y'all can go ahead and go up stairs but leave that door open ya hear me? Not cracked, not half closed, OPEN."

"Yes ma'am." Raseem answered taking his friends up to his room and for once doing as told leaving the door open.

Epiphany and Raseem laid cuddled up on the Queen sized bed while everyone else laid out around the room and together they watched Poetic Justice. After they finished Poetic Justice they switched over to Horror to watch insidious. They were about 45 minutes into the movie before Armani had came in and told the kids to go downstairs so Rah could get ready.

"Baby you look good." Epiphany said coming inside the room showing him a picture she sneaked of him. "You could have dressed up a little more professionally but you look good." She says standing on her tip toes kissing his cheek.

"Mane don't nobody feel like wearing a whole suit but that picture is type fire, send it to me." He said making sure his cut was still looking good and his outfit was clean.

"Your momma snapped on my pictures on me she snapped." Epiphany says smiling as she turned the phone to show him.

"Yeah she really like that with the camera but I think I'm better." He cheesed.

"Nah but you getting there baby." Epiphany laughed. "I love the confidence though."

"I said wow that's how you gon do a nigga." He said shaking his head. "And to think you was my lady."

"And I am so hush." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yall ready?" Armani asked coming in the room wearing one of her many top of the line fits.

Yes ma'am." Raseem and Epiphany answered.

"Baby pose." Said Nasir the minute all 3 of them entered the hallway.

Epiphany and Raseem moved to where he stood so they could watch him take pictures.

"These are mad cute." Said Armani looking at the pictures.

"And now for the babies."

He took the kids outside and together they posed for their separate pictures before they returned inside to grab their things.

"Aww look at my kids." Armani says gushing over the pictures as they left the house to head over to the auditorium where the graduation was being held.

"Mama's look at you." Armani smiled showing Kaori the picture of her.

"I'm pretty." Kaori smiled touching the screen.

"I'm cute!" Savior said looking at himself. "The cutest there is!"

"They aight." Raseem said making Savior cut his eyes at him.

"Hater." He mean mugged.

"Boy ain't nobody hating on your fat ass head." Raseem waved him off.

"Nobodies checking for yours." Say rebutted looking down at his and Kaori's shared iPad.

"Your momma is really cold with the camera, look at this shit." Nasir said showing Raseem the picture taken of him.

"You can never match the color coordination huh?" Raseem said. "Its a nice picture though can't even cap to ya."

"Can't never mind your own closet huh? Always all in my shit." Nas said as he took the phone using his free right hand and continued driving with his left.

"Azari, Siya, Naya, Monty, Ant, and Akeem are all on their way with the kids so they should be arriving to the auditorium when we do." Armani says making Nasir nod his head.

"Thats alot of damn seats." Nasir laughed. '11 seats for our big ass group."

"I know right." Armani agreed. "But we can't help it that we support our own. Your mother and father is coming along too and my dad is coming along with my grandmothers on both sides so actually make that 16 seats."

Once they arrived at the auditorium, Armani looked over Rah and made sure his graduation gown was neat and on correctly. She adjusted his hat and let him go ahead inside to be seated while the rest of the Carter family waited for their group to arrive. It didn't take no more but 10 minutes so when they arrived, they all went inside and found their seats filling up the row.

"Whats taking them so long!" Five year old Harmonee had complained when they sat down.

"I'm hungry." Four year old Kemari pouted making Azari pull out her snack bag handing it to her to eat.

"You always hungry, swear you just like your daddy." Azari says.

"No she just like you, fat ass always eating." Akeem says.

"Y'all hush I think its about to start." Armani says making everyone quiet down.

The ceremony soon began after the entire auditorium filled to the brim and the name calling came shortly after. It took a long while but finally, Raseem was up next and after 150 names, his came and the family had gone crazy.

"Raseem Jachai Carter."

"That's my son!!" Yelled Armani as she stood with Kaori in one arm and they cheered him on doing their little dance.

"Yeah son!" Followed Nasir.

"Thats our nephew!" Yelled Azari, Naya, and Siya.

"Who the fuck y'all know graduating at 16 with a 4.4 GPA! Don't answer that cause don't nobody give a fuck thats my nepheww!" Yelled Monty as Raseem walked the stage.

"That my bubba!" Kaori yelled.

"Thats my brother!" Savior yelled and cheered clapping his hands wildly.

"YURRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Yelled Monty, Nasir, Akeem, and Ant all at once. It was safe to say they were proud of their boy and they certainly were not afraid to show it.

Raseem cheesed as he took the diploma and hit his dance making Jasiah, Jayden, and Marques join him on the stage along with some of their track team members and together they hit their dance making the auditorium go wild on the stage.

Once they finished they laughed at the crowds reactions, slapped hands, and Raseem finally finished his walk across the stage.

"Damn, not only does your family hype you up but you got a valid ass friend group brodie." Said some boy that sat beside him.

Rah smiled. "Yeah they valid aint they?"

The graduation ceremony dragged on for another hour and a half before it finally was over. They first let out the graduated before they let out the many many people that filled the auditorium. Raseem immediately began the hunt for his parent, grandparents, and friends and finally found them after about 10 minutes. They all hugged him and handed him his graduation balloons and gifts before they left as a ginormous group.

They had rented out an entire half of a restaurant to seat the huge group they had came with and everyone had went over there college decisions.

"So Rah what college do you want to go?" Armani's father had asked after the waitresses had came and dropped off the food.

All of the kids had unknowingly picked the same school that they wanted to attend and each obtained a scholarship to. Raseem was no doubt excited to start a new chapter soon in his life but he was nervous as well. He smiled as he read the anticipation on everyone's face, and opened his mouth to say the name.

"Florida A&M." He says making everyone smile once they realized it was an HBCU.

"Okay period, what about the rest of you all?" Azari asked the rest of the kids.

"The same as him." they responded.

"Are y'all excited?" Epiphany's mother, Echo had asked.

"Yes ma'am." The kids politely answered.

"That's good." Armani smiled as she raised her cup making everyone do the same.

"Onto a new chapter in our babies lives!"

THE END.

__________________________

Loool I accidentally deleted the original chapter 50 but fuck it we are baaack.

This marks the end of Feenin' 2 and now feenin 3 is underway. I truly truly hope you enjoyed the story, this was a fun book to write and now its the kids time to shine!

Last thoughts on our feenin 2 adventure?

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

96K 3.2K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?
523K 21.5K 43
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ." - ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
2.4K 121 21
๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†... ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’†๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•
11.7K 588 17
โ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐– ๐–ฃ, ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ซ.โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿณ ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿต ๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ...