Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

Autorstwa DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... Więcej

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

1

4.3K 45 84
Autorstwa DRWEIRD42

Key

Y/n= your name
L/n= last name
E/c= eye color
H/l= hair length
H/c= hair color
S/c= skin color
(A/n)= author's note

Long ago before time had a name there were two primordial forces living in harmonious Harmony these entities were known as the light and the Darkness one day these two forces split apart this violent splitting caused the birth of the universe otherwise known as The Big Bang soon enough these two siblings started battling each other for dominance over all creation unfortunately both of them had infinite power and they were evenly matched seeing that the battle could go on indefinitely the light created an army an army of angels these beings of light were able to combine their strengths and create the Ultimate Weapon this weapon was the holy sword Excalibur this weapon was able to decimate the darkness as the darkness was dying from the power of Excalibur the light had an opportunity to strike the darkness down but the light was merciful and it was kind instead of killing her own brother she decided that she would in secret trap the darkness inside of a cube this Cube was made out of the densest material in the universe 0 balance Tempest star Alloy nothing can get through it the only thing that can destroy it is the power of a God and the ravages of time the light threw the cube into the vast emptiness of space where it would never be seen again the Angels thinking that the darkness Was Defeated and destroyed they celebrated and they renamed the light God God created the Earth in 7 Days on the 7th Day the Bible says that God rested but instead she created two sons the God of Light and in honor of her Fallen brother the God of Darkness she gave the god of Darkness all of her brother's best qualities but unfortunately the god of Darkness was inherently malevolent the two brothers we're just like there mother and their uncle the brother of light creating and the brother of Darkness destroying eventually the brother of Darkness ended up corrupting an Archangel named Lucifer and he created the forces of Grimm in doing this God unfortunately had to do something that no mother wants to do she had to banish her own son and her own Angel into the bowels of hell the god of Darkness and Lucifer eventually created a new race in hell they created the devils and they created the demons seeing that one Angel could fall more Angels Fell From Grace their wings turning black as night soon enough the first Great War began many lives were lost angel, devil, demon, Fallen Angel, and even humans too many lives were lost in the end Excalibur was shattered into 7 pieces these pieces took on Powers of Their Own first was Excalibur ruler second was Excalibur nightmare third Excalibur transparency fourth Excalibur mimic fifth Excalibur destruction sixth Excalibur blessing and seventh Excalibur rapidly these 7 excaliburs were scattered across the world some of them were recovered by the Angels and given to the church others remained lost the Great War ended when the light was unfortunately killed no one knows how it was done or who did it but all they know is that the final words of the light were as followed.

"When light is no more the moon will become red as blood night will fall The Blackest Night will rise and darkness will return"

For many years this prophecy was feared and studied by any different philosophers and Scholars but none of them could ever figure out what God meant when she said these words the Great War ended with no real winner many lives too many lives were lost too many to count many pillars of the underworld were destroyed the great loss of life was unspeakable and the untold destruction was beyond horrifying the four devil kings were killed and Lucifer was apparently killed along with the four devil Kings but in reality she hid in Hell locking herself away with her demon Army after A Series of Unfortunate Events the two brothers abandoned the Earth partially shattering the moon on the way out soon enough Humanity Rose from the depths of Extinction but just as Humanity began to rise out from the depths of Extinction so did the Grimm along with they're new Queen Salem a few centuries past and eventually a new threat emerged this was the threat of the covers and the life fibers ruled by none other than the head of the Kiryuin conglomerate Ragyo Kiryuin a few years passed and two more threats emerged the White Fang who wish to wipe out humanity and rule the world for the faunus and an Insurrection of monsters wishing to conquer the world for Monster kind these many threats collide with each other many times trying to accomplish their goals but the good people of the world will not go down without a fight they have been steadily fighting these threats the three factions have even joined the fight to try and Preserve the good people of the world but these two sides are deadlocked the three factions are trying to save the world in their own ways but they do not have peace between each other and it seems that the world is on its way to utter devastation but there is hope and that hope comes from a very unbelievable source that Source being the darkness itself.

3rd person POV.
Location: Earth

Currently all is calm and peaceful on the blue and green marble floating through space that was until a nice beautiful meteor shower began unbeknownst to the people on the planet this meteor shower contained a more significant object a black Cube within a few seconds that Black Cube hit the ground with extreme force enough Force to uproot multiple trees and create a massive crater once the dust settles the Black Cube is stuck in the earth quite deep within a few minutes the forces of Grimm begin to gather around the cube examine the cube feeling something oddly familiar yet totally alien about the cube one of them touches the cube and within a few seconds the sun is blocked the cube levitates up into the air by an unseen Force the cube begins violently shaking and within a few seconds the cube begins cracking after a few seconds the cracks begin to connect and soon enough the cube totally breaks apart it's pieces fall to the ground the pieces then turn to dust that black dust floats away on the Wind when the cube broke apart the sun turned blacker than the darkest void and the moon became redder than blood right where the cube used to be there is an orb of a pure black substance that orb begins to take shape a humanoid shape to be more specific and soon enough a violet aura forms around the humanoid shape the humanoid creature is pure black it has three violet eyes the same color as its aura it has no hands or feet instead it's arms and legs just end in spikes.

(A/n): this is a creation of my own sick twisted demented overly imaginative mind before you ask no I'm not a professional so please for the love of my remaining sanity please do not write me a new one but please do tell me what you think is it good is it bad somewhere in the middle just let me know in the comments.

This humanoid creature looks around with its three eyes eventually those eyes landed upon the Grimm the Grimm looked upon him and bow in respect and fear as if they had met their new master the humanoid creature placed one of its long spiked arms upon the Grimm's head it gave it a rub and then once it was done it walked away it defied the laws of physics and gravity and started walking up the side of the crater completely ignoring the laws of physics as if the laws of physics didn't apply to it once it was out of the crater it walked through the forest both Grimm and covers dared not approach it they just watched it as if it was a serious threat and they were terrified of it eventually it happened across a large Metropolis this humanoid creature looked upon the city it noticed the many humans walking through the city it brought one of its arms up to its face and begin to rub its chin in thought if then had a brilliant idea is it was going to walk amongst these humans as an equal it was going to have to blend in as to not cause a panic so it immediately channeled its Unholy power and begin to transform soon enough over its black body S/c skin began to grow on top of its head H/l H/c hair began to grow it's body was covered up by skin more human features began to appear it's violet eyes turned human it had a pair of E/c eyes within a few seconds it looked totally human the one problem was it was naked.

Darkness: well this won't do.

The darkness immediately created a black skin suit over its naked body its body was covered by the black skin suit everything from all the way down to his feet talk to his chest its arms neck and head were on the covered by the skin suit.

Darkness: now for the last step of my transformation goodbye me goodbye and good riddance.

The darkness snapped his fingers and within a few seconds it's entire memory was wiped clean he closed his eyes and within a few seconds he opened his eyes once again but this time his eyes were not full of malevolence and darkness instead his eyes were full of Innocence, Purity, and benevolence he looked around and soon enough he realized he had no idea where he was.

???: where am I? Wait a minute who am I? I don't know who I am this is just peculiar.

The young teenager look down and noticed the City nearby.

???: Maybe someone in that city might know who I am.

The teenager made his way down the hill and into the city totally confused and having no idea who he is.

Salem POV.
Location: evernight Castle the land of Darkness

Right now in the only Castle in the land of Darkness Salem is sitting on her throne thinking about what she would do when she had her greatest enemy and the person she hated most in her grasp but eventually she felt a massive shock wave of power she looked out the window and she noticed that the shattered the moon had turned redder than blood.

Salem: what is this? what is this unbelievable power?!

Soon enough Cinder enters the room she looks very panicked and nervous.

Cinder: mistress are you okay?!

Salem stands up to her full height and dusts off her clothes.

Salem: yes I am fine Cinder did you feel that phenomenal power?

Cinder: yes I did what happened what was that power? What's wrong with the Moon?

Salem: it seems that an ancient prophecy has just been fulfilled.

Cinder: what prophecy?

Salem: long ago right before the Great War ended when God was dying she spoke a final prophecy a prophecy that stated that the darkness would return.

Cinder: the darkness? But I thought it was destroyed?

Salem: defeated not destroyed during a raid on the Vatican my agent managed to secure a very interesting Relic from the catacombs of the Vatican this Relic was known as the word of God it is a stone tablet written in a language that cannot be understood by many but I managed to secure someone for a little while he was known as a prophet someone who could read the word of God I managed to convince him to give me the translation for the tablet the tablet was written by The Scribe of God an Angel known as Metatron fortunately enough the word of God described a prophecy a prophecy that stated that the darkness would return and that the darkness was not truly destroyed but rather defeated and imprisoned in a cube that was exiled into space The Profit managed to escape but I made sure to hold on to the tablet and now that the prophecy has been realized we must find the darkness and we must secure it for it is our natural Ally and if we can get it the war is as good as won now that the light is no more the darkness has true unlimited power with nothing to balance it out this world and all other worlds will fall into darkness.

Cinder: what should I do m'lady?

Salem: send a message to the other members of the dark faction we must have everyone on the same page and they must assembled our Forces to search for the darkness if the darkness is to be turned against us we will face our darkest hour.

Cinder: I will send the summons immediately.

With that said Cinder immediately left to go summon the other members of the dark faction the moon returned to normal Salem smiled because she knew that if she could get the darkness on her side the war was as good as won.

Salem: Darkness shall fall and my revenge shall be complete~

Michael POV.
Location: heaven

Right now the Archangel and the leader of the Angels is currently sitting in his mother's throne currently he is at peace that was until he felt a massive surge of dark power and the sun turned blacker than the darkest void.

Michael: oh no what is this power never felt such evil energy in my whole life!!! It Feels so familiar what is this power?!

Soon enough the Archangel Gabriel his little sister enters the room she is in the thralls of panic.

Gabriel: my Lord what was that?!?! What's going on?!?!?!

Michael: it is alright sister please relax I do not know what is happening but I will get to the bottom of it.

With that said Michael spread his wings and took off to find the source of the Shockwave of Dark power.

Azazel POV.
Location: Hollywood California

Currently in the City of Fallen Angels and the City of the Stars the governor-general of the Fallen Angels is in his penthouse enjoying a nice drink that was until he felt a large Shockwave of dark power and he saw the sun go blacker than the darkest void.

Azazel: what the fuck?!?!

Soon enough Vali the White Dragon Emperor enters the room he looks calm and collected but he is confused as to what he just felt.

Vali: Azazel did you feel that?

Azazel: I didn't just feel that I tasted that!!!

Vali: what was that ungodly power?

Azazel: I don't know but it did feel oddly familiar.

Azazel got up from the bar and he faced the White Dragon Emperor.

Azazel: Vali you stay here I'm going to go look for that power.

Vali: whatever rocks your boat.

With that said Azazel spread his wings and took off to the source of the dark power.

Sirzechs POV.
Location: the Capital city of Lilith the underworld

Right now one of the four devil Kings is doing some serious work when out of nowhere he could feel a mighty Shockwave of unbelievably dark power he looked up and he noticed the moon go redder than blood even more red than his hair.

Sirzechs: oh my word what is this horrifying power?!?!?!

Soon enough his Queen and wife enters the room.

Grayfia: my Lord are you okay?!

Sirzechs: yes Grayfia I'm fine did you feel that powerful energy?

Grayfia: yes I did what was that?

Sirzechs: I haven't the foggiest idea but I'm going to find out you stay here and trying to keep anyone from panicking I will go investigate myself.

With that said Sirzechs left the underworld to go figure out where that Unholy power was coming from.

The 3 headmasters POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now the three Headmasters of the new age Academy are doing some serious paperwork that's when they felt a serious surge of dark power and they noticed the shatter the moon outside had turned redder than blood and more red than a Gremory's hair.

Lord Gremory: what was that insane power?!

The director: what the hell is wrong with the Moon?!

Ozpin: I do not know but I have a strange feeling this power feels somewhat familiar but totally alien at the same time.

Soon enough Lord gremory gets a call from his son.

Lord Gremory: hello son right now is not a good time what do you need?

Sirzechs: father I'm heading towards the source of that unbelievable power I believe you are felt it too, am I correct?

Lord Gremory: yes I did feel that power do you know where it's coming from?

Sirzechs: from when I felt it's coming from Tokyo Japan.

Lord Gremory: understood be careful my son.

Sirzechs: I will father

With that said Sirzechs terminated the communication.

Lord Gremory: do not worry everyone my son will take care of this.

Ozpin: well just in case I will call some of our agents in Japan to keep a lookout for anything out of the ordinary.

???'s POV.
Location: Tokyo Japan

Right now the darkness turned human teenager is walking around the city of Tokyo somehow he discovered that he could understand the Japanese language somehow whenever he looked at any Japanese writing it would automatically translate into English the symbols would become English letters so that he could understand them better he didn't know how he was able to do this but it just happened so he decided not to question it.

???: wow this place is really crazy I like it.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3035)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

135 5 5
I own NUN of the art, a few characters, most locations, and several items. Unless I say otherwise. The Omni-nation is of the most technology advanced...
176K 2.5K 54
#1 Terminator 5/13/2023 & 3/26/2024 #1 Rosariovampire 5/6/2024 Y/n L/n has been sent to a brand new world thanks to an accident that took place durin...
23.1K 393 25
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
12.2K 177 8
After Remnant was shaken up, they found themselves searching for something. With friends fallen and family killed, (y/n) and Winter wanted to find wh...