attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

thirty

9K 449 2.2K
By LOAF4U

────────────────────

THE OLDER ADULTS SAT ON THE CHAIRS OF THE TABLE IN THE DINING ROOM WHILE THE YOUNG ADULTS AND YOUNGER ONES SAT OUTSIDE. on your back porch, there was a large patio table that was big enough to fit, since most of the younger ones ran around in the back and played instead of settling down in a seat and eating.

you sat beside of ymir, who was devouring her plate full of food excitedly. she was telling you about the time she knocked this senior out and broke their nose because they were being homophobic. she got suspended for three days and left the senior in bed for two weeks in a coma, she didn't care though. ymir noticed how spaced out you were and waved her hand in front of your face, but you still weren't snapped out of your pondering.

reiner was standing somewhere else afar from you and ymir, glancing once in a while at you two— well, mostly you. it was like he wanted to talk to you, but didn't seem to be getting the chance because of ymir who was being clingy.

"(y/n)? hello!?" ymir called out to you, finally catching your attention and you faced her.

"yeah? what?" you said, raising your eyebrows and ymir sighed.

"you okay? you've been spacing out for a while," ymir uttered as a frown appeared on her lips, she leaned closer to you, her voice going lower so only you would hear. "is earlier's conversation about fucking still bothering you?"

"what— no way!" you laughed it off, shaking your head and ymir furrowed her eyebrows, her lips coming to a thin line. "i'm just exhausted, i guess," you added, picking up the cup that had red wine in it and brought it to your lips, taking a few sips.

"exhausted from what? sex?" ymir snickered causing you to choke on the wine you were currently swallowing. you coughed a couple times before slamming the cup back down onto the table, facing the freckled brunette.

"ymir!"
"it was a joke! i'm sorry!"

ymir patted your back, giving you a napkin that you used to gently press against your lips to remove the wine that was around your mouth from the choking. you glared at her and she gave you a smugly smile as she rested her cheek on the palm of her hands.

"okay seriously, i'm still not over the fact that you have that hickey," ymir spoke, her voice still low and thankfully there was nobody that close by you two. the little kids' loud voices were mostly overpowering quiet conversations like this so it was good. "it's fucking fresh too! which means you got it today," she added and you cleared your throat.

ymir glanced at reiner who was being bothered by two littler ones, begging for him to play as the wolf in their chase game with them. the brunette looked back at you, ymir didn't know that you and reiner didn't have some sort of loving relationship and she knew you liked him ever since you were a freshman in high school, and that was all.

you didn't say anything and looked down at your plate of food. ymir sighed and frowned.

"sorry, i'll stop questioning about it. i just never thought i would see one on you," ymir said, quickly changing her frown into a grin. "eat up, babe! i need you with loads of energy, we're going to hang out every day!" she beamed and you smiled at how enthusiastic she had become.

ymir and her family would be staying at your place for several weeks, since they hadn't seen you and your family in months. they would come back to visit whenever it was the day your wedding, but you had already have plans to cancel that. since everyone was there, your relatives and reiner's, this would be a good chance to confess that you didn't want to marry reiner and that you wanted to marry someone else, eren.

"ymir! please come play chase with us! reiner won't play the wolf and you're the only other option!" ymir's little brother approached you and ymir, and the brunette gave the younger boy a look.

"uh, no. can't you see i'm busy?" ymir hissed and her little brother stomped his feet, an angry expression on his face pleading her to play the wolf. ymir rolled her eyes, knowing that she would get in trouble for not playing, she stood up and gave you a glance. "i'll be back," she said before walking off with her brother and you chuckled when watching them leave.

the kids never usually asked you to play as the wolf since they all agreed you played better as the nurse and they liked it whenever you played that role. but this time, reiner's cousin gabi was playing the nurse and you already rejected the offer of being the nurse beforehand. you were truly exhausted, so you didn't want to play.

"can we talk?"

you heard reiner's voice speak from behind you and you swung your head back, lifting your gaze up to meet his hazel eyes. you raised an eyebrow and he gestured you to follow him, in which you did. you stood up from the chair you sat on and followed him to another area where it was much quieter though the others would still be able to view both of you.

"what is it?" you questioned, standing a few feet away from him. reiner's eyes was focused on the sky and after a brief moment, he looked back down at you.

"i heard you were out today with someone," reiner started, making you suck in a breath but you kept yourself composed and crossed your arms. he continued, "eren again? when are you going to stop hanging out with him?"

"tsk, you can't tell me who to and not to hang out with, reiner," you snapped, giving him a short glare and he fully faced you. "we were just visiting his old high school soccer team and that was all, nothing more," you continued and reiner kept his silence.

"if that's all you're wanting to talk to me about then the conversation ends here," you spoke when the moment of silence occurred for a long second. you turned around and began to walk away, your eyes now on ymir who was chasing the little kids and making them scream and laugh in terror.

"i'm not letting him get in the way of our marriage, (y/n)," reiner whispered to himself and watched as you returned to your seat.

𖤐

mikasa opened the door to eren's room, finding the male face down against his pillow. she became startled after seeing eren's current position and entered the room, shutting the door behind her.

eren peeked his eyes out to look at mikasa who was walking over to him, seating herself on the edge of his bed. "oh, hey, welcome back. how was the date with jean today?" eren questioned as he flipped his body around and sat back up.

mikasa blushed before answering, "it was good.."

"just good?" eren raised an eyebrow as a smirk poked on his lips. mikasa couldn't hold back a smile and she leaned back against the blankets of eren's bed, squealing softly as she pressed both of her hands to hide her red face. "you gotta give me the details, mika! did he ask you out? did you guys kiss?" he repeatedly questioned and waited for mikasa to remove her hands away from her face.

"no.." she answered and eren frowned. but she quickly jolt her body up, pulling out a box from her purse and showed it to eren. "but- he got me a phone!" mikasa beamed, holding the latest the new model of the iphone.

eren's mouth went agape as he observed the box she was holding, he then glanced back at mikasa and raised an eyebrow. "uh, seriously? that's it? and you actually said yes to getting a phone?"

"well, he kept pestering me to take it because- he wanted to continue talking to me and actually chat with me over the phone," mikasa admitted, bringing the box down to her lap. "and.. i guess, i wanted that too."

eren chuckled as he leaned back down on his bed, his head resting against a pillow and brought both of his hands behind his head. "you got a crush on him or something?" he questioned, making the female blush more and she turned away.

"please shut up before i smack you," mikasa threatened and eren only laughed more. "how was everything today with (y/n)?" she then questioned after turning her head to make eye contact with eren again.

the male didn't know what to say, the earlier events just rolled back into his mind and mikasa noticed his silence and smirked. but in the end, eren told mikasa about the entire day spent with you— except for the fact that he railed you in his bathtub. mikasa was astonished to know that eren proposed to you in that sort of way, but she was happy— beyond happy for the two of you.

"so, what about reiner and her parents?" mikasa questioned and eren sighed, he didn't know what was going to happen but he would try to figure something out with a positive outcome.

"i don't know but we'll think of something, (y/n) and i," eren said as he brought a pillow into his arms, pressing it down against his chest. "i want to marry her, mikasa. i really do," he added with a frown, which made mikasa frown too.

"i never thought that it would get to this.. it was just mild attraction back then in high school," eren continued and mikasa listened. "when i saw her again two months ago, i thought— maybe this was fate. maybe the universe was giving me another chance to finally go and talk to her. but no, i was already too late, she was already engaged with someone else."

eren's voice was full of regret and the frown that he had on his lips grew even more. "if i had talked to her back in high school before she got engaged to reiner, maybe things today would've been different," he uttered, staring up at his ceiling.

mikasa didn't say anything, she didn't know what to say. she only had a frown on her face as his words processed into her mind. back then, eren never told about you to her nor armin, not until he saw you again two months ago like he claimed. eren was never open about his romantic feelings, at least, not after what reiner did to him back in middle school.

just then, eren's phone buzzed and he reached for it, checking who had messaged him. his eyes scanned at the notification received and mikasa tilted her head, waiting for him to say something.

"(y/n)?" mikasa questioned and eren shook his head.

"no, it's historia," eren answered, putting his device down. he then looked at mikasa before continuing, "she wants to see me."

𖤐

LMFAO WHERE THE HELL DID CONKASA (CONNIE X MIKASA) COME FROM PLSS I SEE IT EVERYWHRE ITS SO FUNNY PLS

AND WE GOT TO 30 CHAPTERS WOOP WOOP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.3K 22
The distance has been too great and too long. Now older and wiser and mature, they meet. The question being, can they make it work for a second time...
160K 5.2K 34
you're sent by marley to kill eren jaeger. [extended summary inside] - ENEMIES TO LOVERS. eren x fem reader
174K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...
5.3K 182 17
In the tapestry of your life, woven with good grades and great friends, your sweet and kind personality has endeared you to many. However, amidst the...