attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

twenty nine

10.1K 454 1.8K
By LOAF4U

────────────────────

"THANK YOU FOR DRIVING ME BACK HOME," you said to eren, giving the male a glance. after cleaning the puddles of water in his bathroom for nearly fifteen whole minutes, you both rushed— dressing yourselves back in your clothes before heading to eren's car.

eren forgotten about having to take you home early and he kept apologizing a few times, you reassured him that it was fine but the male was uncertain about that. you both arrived at your home in about 10 minutes since eren seemed to be speeding most of the way, there were a couple cars parked outside of your home. you saw a few little kids running around in the front and playing with chalk.

"i'm sorry, once again, really," eren apologized for the final time, you sighed and shook your head.

"eren, i told you it's fine, honest. don't worry about it, okay?" you said, placing your hand on his shoulders and he looked at you, though his eyes were still full of concern. "i'll call you later?" you added on and eren nodded his head.

giving him a smile, you were about to lean forward to kiss him but stopped yourself when you saw your little cousins rushing over to eren's car. you both quickly pulled away from each other and eren rolled down the window on the side of your door.

"(y/n)! (y/n)!" your little cousins cheered in pure excitement, they had their bubbly grins on their face and you smiled back.

"hey guys! sorry that i'm late, some things just happened," you said, giving eren a quick glance before gesturing the children to move back so that you could open the door and step out. "see you later," you said to him and eren nodded his head, grinning.

after exiting the vehicle and shutting the door behind you, you and your cousins watched as eren drove off.

"(y/n), who's that man?" one of your cousins questioned as she gently tugged on your hand, lifting her gaze up at you.

"oh.. he's.." you looked down at your younger cousin, hesitating on what to say. "he's a very special person," you answered, replacing your hesitant expression with a warm smile.

"he's so handsome!" your cousin giggled and you nodded your head, agreeing with her statement. all of a sudden, you were missing eren, though you just saw him nearly minutes ago. a wave of loneliness crashed over you and you desperately wanted to be in his arms again. your cousins noticed your spacing out and glanced at each other before catching your attention again.

"(y/n)! reiner and everyone else is waiting inside," one of your other cousins spoke and you looked at him. you had honestly forgotten that reiner would also be there, without saying anything, you began to walk back inside while holding one of your cousin's hand. the rest followed while chatting like normal.

when you opened the front door and stepped in, you heard running footsteps approaching you and your group of younger cousins. you all turned your attention towards the sound of the steps and saw a brunette with freckles rushing towards you, with open arms.

"(y/n)!!!!!" they cried out upon seeing you, slight tears falling from their eyes and a wide smile appeared on your lips as you opened your arms to meet their embrace.

"ymir!" you optimistically said as the girl threw her arms around you, picking you up and holding you tight.

"waaaa! i haven't seen you in freaking months!" ymir said after she put you back down onto the ground, she huffed as both of her hands rested on your shoulders. "wow, you sort of look like shit, did something happen?" the female questioned and you awkwardly laughed while scratching the back of your head.

ymir snickered as one of her arms swung around your waist and you both began to walk towards the family room where everyone else was at. "kidding! you look beautiful as always!" she complimented, glancing at the younger ones who followed behind and stuck her tongue out at them.

"how's university in the states?" you questioned, giving her a smile as she looked back at you.

"oh that! i dropped out!" ymir laughed and your jaw dropped, quite stunned at how she said that like it was no problem at all but you could tell she was being serious.

you two arrived at the family room moments after and your younger cousins ran to their parents with their childish giggles. all of the older adults attention were set on you and ymir when you stepped in, you gulped and gave them all a smile.

"hello everyone, i apologize for being late-" you said trying not to sound too nervous. your eyes met reiner's, he was playing a card game with a few of his and your cousins and you watched as he stood up.

"(y/n), you do know you're 35 minutes late, right? i don't appreciate you arriving late to something important," your father retorts, raising an eyebrow and you nodded your head, apologizing once more.

"i'm really sorry father— and everyone else, something came up so my return was delayed," you said, hoping it was enough for them to understand.

"it's alright (y/n), no pressure! we're just glad you're here now," one of your uncle's said, sending you a smile and then glanced at your father. "stop giving your daughter a hard time, she's an adult and has her own things to deal with," he told your father who rolled his eyes.

"thank you, uncle vincent," you said, a relieving smile now on your face. "i'll go get changed into something more.. suitable," you added on before departing your way from the crowd and ymir followed after.

"isn't my dad just the best?" ymir questioned, raising an eyebrow as she gently nudged your rib with her elbow. you nodded your head, giving your cousin a smile.

ymir wasn't technically your cousin by blood— when she was two years old, your uncle vincent adopted her and treated her like his own precious daughter because he and his wife had difficulty trying to conceive a child of their own. you met ymir when you both were 5 years old, she was timid at first and barely chatted but she soon opened herself up to you along the years of spending time together.

you remembered one time you both were in puddles of tears when having to go home from a party. you hadn't seen each other in a while then and she lived in a different city at that time, so it was hard to say goodbye.

when you and ymir arrived at your room, the brunette collapsed her body down on your bed while talking about a girl she met over the internet. you were listening to her story as you dressed into another set of clothes, ymir then revealed that the girl she was talking about also lived in the same city. ymir also had a huge crush on the girl but she didn't know if she was also into girls, so she hadn't confess.

CHOOSE A NEW OUTFIT

"yeah, and we might meet up tomorrow or some time this week," ymir said with a smile on her face as she stared up at your ceiling.

you were still in your bra and panties, your new clothes hanging over your arm but just before you could put it on, ymir glanced over at you and saw the fresh purple red mark that eren left on your collarbone. you had completely forgotten that was imprinted there and ymir freaked out, jumping up from your bed and rushed over to you.

"woah (y/n)! where the hell did you get this hickey from?" ymir questioned as both of her hands landed on the sides of your arm while her eyes observed the mark on your collarbone. your heart began racing out of embarrassment and blood rushed to your cheeks. "did you and reiner fuck this morning or something?" ymir questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"what- no-" you stammered, clearing your throat as you wiggled yourself out of ymir's grip. you quickly dressed yourself in your new apparel with hesitation which left ymir having a suspicious expression on her face.

"aww, you don't need to be so shy with me!" ymir chuckled as her arm snaked around your neck, pulling your face closer to hers so that your cheeks were touching.

"i'm serious, we didn't do anything," you muttered and ymir huffed, pulling her face away from yours with a frown. then a wave of realization hit her.

"wait, if you guys didn't fuck, then-" ymir started but paused when the door to your room opened.

you and ymir immediately turned your heads towards the door of your bedroom and saw one of reiner's cousins— gabi, enter the room. she seemed to have overheard everything, it was quite obvious with her current facial expressions and it went completely silent.

"um.. reiner told me to come get you guys. we're about to have dinner," gabi spoke, the tone of her voice was awkward as her eyes averted down to the floor of your bedroom, glancing up at you a few times.

"o..okay! we'll be down in a minute," you told gabi and the girl nodded her head, immediately stepping out of the room and shutting the door behind her as she did. you sighed, looking up at ymir, "it's not a hickey, it's a bruise."

"how do you get a bruise on your collarbone-"

"i don't know?! my sleep paralysis demon probably punched me there when i was sleeping?!" you said with a shrug, which made ymir laugh.

after she finished laughing, ymir looked back at you but her expression seemed more composed and her eyebrows furrowed. "okay, i'm really not going to believe that. is there something that i need to know?" ymir questioned, crossing her arms as she studied your face.

"uh.. no," you quickly dismissed the topic and swallowed, before giving her a smile. "let's go now, we don't want to keep everyone else waiting much longer," you added, grabbing ymir's hand and dragged her out of your room with you.

𖤐

another update because i have nothing else better to do but write bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7.8K 33
(Ereri AU Fan Fiction) Eren Jaeger has always been a constant third wheel amongst his friends, all in their relationship's and lovey dovey glory. E...
29.7K 1.3K 22
The distance has been too great and too long. Now older and wiser and mature, they meet. The question being, can they make it work for a second time...
487K 19K 41
ꗃ 𝐞. 𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟎/𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟑/𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 �...
5.4K 182 17
In the tapestry of your life, woven with good grades and great friends, your sweet and kind personality has endeared you to many. However, amidst the...