๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž || ๐€๐Ž๐“...

BแปŸi Baka_Weeb

(Y/n) is a girl who has a passion for going beyond the walls. Getting that breath of air, getting to see the... Xem Thรชm

Reality
The Fall
A New Beginning
Total Concentration
To the Top
The Return
First Battle
The Impossible
Dry-eyed
The Retake
Broken
The Debate
The Scout Regiment
The Patch
Another One
Blade
Suspicion
Annie Leonhart
Burn
Debt
Bloodlust
The Ring
Blinding Rage
A Split Personality
A Deal
The Truth Behind a Smile
Thank You
So Much to Find but not Enough Time
The Truth
Bigger Than Ever
Puzzle Pieces
Queen
Special
Dreams
100 Year War
Hit em' Where it Hurts
A Game
His Yellow
Just One More Year
In Another Life
Connecting the Dots
Questions
The Farewells I Give
The Caecus Titan
Paradise
A Friend
A Three Year Reunion
Finding You
Just Like the Good Days
Fatal Bullet
Burning the Memories
Unforbidden Love
Two Wishes
Back to Sleep
That Night (Jean's Full Lemon)
Liquid in the Wine
The Hatred in Ones Eyes
Show Us the Real Enemy
Undoubtedly Unconditional Love
Paths
If I Would have Listened
Makes Me Wonder if it's all a Dream
The Life We Wish We had
Line of Convince that Leads to Deaths
Fluttering Feather
Mother
The Final War
Goodbye
Stay Alive
Back to Reality (ALT)
(A/n): A Final Thank You!
Levi's Letter
Eren's Letter

An Inescapable War

9.4K 363 958
BแปŸi Baka_Weeb

Year 854

*THUMP* *THUMP*

My head filled with pain as my Titan's muscles wrapped around my eyes, it felt like taking a hot rod and slowly pressing them into my eyes, one by one. I touched the ground and held Porco run around on my left.

'My time starts now...Either, I waste it, or make it worth my time...'

*THUMP* *THUMP*

I felt Eren's eyes staring at me as I stretched my arms.

"Maybe we will get that rematch that we always wanted back in our training days," Eren says as I smile.

Eren immediately launched himself at me in hopes of ripping my head off. As the air rippled around his punching fist, I ducked underneath his arm and drove my palm into his chin.

"And after these years, you still don't know how to go for something different," I say as I held his jaw open with my fingers.

*CHOMP*

Eren forced his jaw shut, ridding me of my fingers. He grabbed my arm and tackled me, leaving my back open.

"To believe that maybe you would've forgotten Jean? How foolish of me," He says as he slowly ripped my arm off.

"Even a little part of me thought that you would, and I listened!" He shouted as he threw my arm to the side and stomped on my back.

A hardened my nape as he bent down and latched his jaw onto my nape.

*CRACK*

My eyes widened as my body got smooshed together within. I furrowed my brows as bloody tears streamed down my face.

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*FSHHHHHH* *RIP*

Eren eventually ripped through my hardened nape and ripped me out with his jaw. My eyes stung as the only thing keeping me out of Erens's mouth was my hands and feet.

"Come on, Eren! You could end this all right now! Nothing more has to happen!!" I shout as he applied pressure to my arms, breaking through the tissue and muscle.

"Look at what you've become! Where is the Eren we all used to love?!" I shout as I heard him sigh.

"I guess...He's gone," Eren says as I gasp lightly.

*SWIPE* *CHOMP*

As Eren broke through my bone from my foot and arms, Porco swiped me from Eren's mouth and threw me on his hair.

"Porco!!!" Pieck shouted as I rubbed my eyes.

I look up to see parachutes being deployed from the aircrafts. Eren stomped to look down at Porco and me as my head filled with blood.

*JANGLE* *WAASH*

"Ahhh!!!!" Gabi screamed as I look down to see Piecks hand fly through the air.

"Gahhhh!!!" Pieck shouted as well as she wobbled over the edge of the building.

"Owww!!!" Pieck screamed again as yellow light surrounded her.

*FLASH* *BOOM*

As I looked down to Pieck, Porco made a swift move to the top of the building as Eren followed his movement. I slid down Porco's back as I saw Pieck's Cart Titan.

"I'm lucky my Titan acts like glue so I can run for my fucking life," I huff, jumping down from the roof as my ankles snapped.

*CRASH* *BOOM*

I look up to see Eren driving his hardened fist into the roof as Porco lept to the side, running away from the roof to roof.

"Pieck!!" I shout with my arm out as she opened her mouth for me and Gabi.

*THUD*

I tackled Gabi into Pieck's mouth as she shut her lips on our bodies, letting our heads peek out of her mouth. As Pieck ran and jumped through the buildings, I look to Eren who hopped down from the building only to walk the opposite direction from us.

"Hm? I thought he'd for sure come for us," I say as Gabi makes googly eyes up to the sky.

I look to the sky to see a glare of someone's goggles. I squint my eyes to see Reiner floating down with his hand already cut.

*BOOM*

I look away from the bright light as Gabi started to tear up.

"Reiner!!!" She shouted as I look back to see the Armored and Attack Titan already going to war.

'So...I guess this is what Grisha meant by war...'

"He came for us..." Gabi said as I looked at my cracked ring.

"Pieck!! Over here!!" Someone shouted as I look to the ground.

"Gha!" We shouted as we slid from Pieck's mouth.

*SHUFFLE *SHUFFLE*

"Gabi!" A familiar voice shouted as I look up to see Commander Magath hugging her.

"Dammit, Braun!! Who ordered you to enter enemy territory?!" He asked as Gabi shuttered.

"I-I'm sorry," She said as I finally got a chance to stand up.

"Gabi?! (Y/n)?!" I heard a smaller voice shout as I shoot my head over.

"Colt?" I ask as he gave me a bear hug.

"Argh," I grunt as he pulled away.

"Oh, sorry, you're hurt," He said rubbing my arm.

"Falco! Where is he?!" Colt asked sweaty as Gabi pointed towards the building we were just at.

"He's still inside that building, he got some of Zeke's spinal fluid in his mouth, so they've got him locked up," Gabi said as Colt's eyes widened with his jaw dropped.

"Falco's being detained along with 300 enemy soldiers who also drank the spinal fluid. I counted about 500 others but Zeke seems to be somewhere else," Pieck says as she uncovered her artillery.

"Yeah...I really hate to say it, but don't think I'm on your side now...I'm still the enemy," I say as Colt furrows his brows.

"So what are you fighting for?!" Colt asks as Pieck lets down a ladder.

"I'm not going for Reiner or Porco so don't worry, I'm here to keep Eren away from Zeke with the exception of hurting him," I say as Commander Magath climbs the ladder.

"(Y/n), before you go..." Colt says as he tugs my arm.

"Hm?" I hum as he pulls me into another bear hug.

"Even though we're not on the same side...I wish you the best of luck," He says as my eyes widen.

I pull away from the hug and give him a half-smile. He hits my shoulder as I turn around and look up at Eren who already is beating Reiner.

"Yeah...You too, Colt," I say as I start to run away from everyone.

I look down at my split ring and furrow my brows. I run my thumb against that ridged edges of the stone, cutting my thumb. I take a deep breath before the same yellow light surrounded my figure.

*FLASH* *CRASH* *BOOM*

The pressure of the muscles overwhelmed my body and the muscles around my eye cut into my actual eyes.

*SHHHHHHHHH*

I release my upper body from the nape, still leaving my arms and legs attached.

*THUMP* *THUMP*

I start to walk behind Eren, looking at Reiner's mangled face.

*BOOOM*

Eren punched Reiner's face again making him fall to the floor. I sigh and fall into my nape once again.

*FWOSH*

I bug my foot into the ground and flung myself at Eren as he turned around. I tackles his abdomen and crashed into buildings.

"RAHHHH"

I shouted as I smashed his chest into the buildings. To be honest with myself, I wasn't sure if I was doing this out of rage or hurt, or if it was all the emotion that has built over time.

"I can't lie, Eren! I did once love you! Without a doubt in my mind! But ever since Liberio, I can't look at you the same, the same way you can't look at this world the same!" I shout as I ripped his jaw out with my clawed hands.

"You're mad because I'm having Jean's baby?! You're the one who broke your promise first with Historia!" I shouted as he gasped.

"That's a lie!! I never got Historia pregnant! It's the farmers! The man she liked when she was a kid!" Eren shouted as my eyes widen.

I stopped stomping in his chest as he took advantage and kicked my face, knocking me off of him.

*THUD* *THUD*

As I shutter on the floor, Eren stomped on my stomach and grabbed my head. I grabbed his arm as I felt Reiner shift around as well. He dug his pointer and middle finger and drove them into my "eye socket" through my warped skin.

"Reiner!!!!" I shouted as I felt my skull being crushed by Eren's bare hands.

*GRAB*

As Eren released the pressure from my face, I took the chance to escape from the back of my nape.

*FSHHHHHHH*

I crawled out of my nape to look up. Reiner grabbed ahold of Eren's face as Porco flew over with his jaw open.

*WOOSH*

"Porco, no!" I shouted as Eren used the power of the War Hammer to shoot hardened spikes from his spine.

*KRACK* *SLASH*

"You'll pay for making me into a nutcracker toy!!" Porco shouted, breaking through the spikes with his hand.

"Eren..You're no threat on your own...Give up already...This is as far as you go," Reiner said as Porco opened his jaw.

*RUMBLE* *RUMBLE*

The ground beneath me started to vibrate as I tilted my head.

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *STAB*

I felt the air from my lungs disappear as spikes from the ground shot up, skewering Porco, Reiner, and me. The spike entered from my upper chest out of my lower chest.

"Now!! Finish the Jaw and Armor!!" I hear someone shout as my mouth filled with blood.

I let my head fall, to see Pieck up on the wall.

*BOOM* *OOOOOOO*

My vision went a little blurry but not enough to not see Pieck take a hit at Eren's face with her back artillery.

*KRACK* *KRACK*

Porco and Reiner started to break the spikes as my blood dripped from my mouth off of my forehead.

"Damn! Jaw and Armored are about to move! Hurry!!" I heard a soldier shout.

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

Marleyan soldiers popped out from roofs and took fire while my body released steam, trying to close the hole in my chest.

*CREAK* *BOOM* *BOOM*

Porco opened his jaw next to Eren's ear as Eren released more hardened spears from the ground. My eyes widened as one shot up right next to my eye.

*BOOM* *KABLAM*

As Porco dodged the spikes, he left another opening for another shot from Piecks artillery that landed in Eren's eye.

*SLASH*

Porco slashed the spike that I was hanging on. He dropped me on a roof as Reiner walked over and grabbed the spike from my chest, allowing me to breathe a little more.

*FSSSSSSSHHH*

"Eren! Enough already, you've already lost!!" Reiner shouted as I slipped in and out of consciousness.

The combination of turning into a Titan twice, having now 2 hours, to having a hole in my chest left me completely paralyzed, only to view the fight.

*DSHUNK*

Reiner drove the spike into Erens's shoulder.

"AAAAARGH!!"

"Everyone's suffered enough...You've suffered enough..." Reiner said as Eren's loose eye fell from his face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

More spikes shot towards Reiner, causing them to break Reiner's armor.

"Why struggle like this?! What are you still fighting for?! What's the point?!" Reiner shouted as Porco jumped down on Eren.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*WHACK*

"Gah-!" Porco grunted as Eren collided his fish with Porco's face.

I started to roll around on the roof, loosening up my muscles. I look to my right to see the building still standing. I clench my jaw and roll off the roof and into hay.

*SPOOF*

'I just need...To get gear....'

-------------------------------------------

As I ran my hand along the wall, trying to get to the supply room, I see Mikasa in the room, removing her scarf.

"M-Mikasa," I say holding out my arm as her eyes widen.

"(Y/n)?!" She shouts as she runs over to me with metal clanging all around.

She wraps my arm around her shoulder and places me against a wall.

"What the hell happened to you?!" She shouts as I slump over.

"You'll see...I need gear..." I say pointing at crates full of gas and blades.

"You shouldn't be fighting right now, are you insane?! I hate to say this but the best thing for you to do is to shift," Mikasa says as she gets bandages.

"Or...Heal do your best ability," She says removing my shirt.

She rests my head on her shoulder, allowing her to patch me up, even though she knows I'll heal on my own. As she continues to wrap the bandages around me, I look up to see the girl from the cell looking down at me.

"You look...Rough," She says as I look down.

"Yeah and you're annoying , wanna keep pointing out the obvious, or are you done?" I ask as she huffs.

Mikasa pushes me off of her lightly and rests my shirt in my lap while she walks to the table.

"I'm glad...The day has finally come when I get to fight alongside you for the same goal again," Louise says as Mikasa hooks her gear.

"Yes," Mikasa says as she picks me up.

"You're leaving your scarf?" Louise asks as Mikasa nods.

"I am," She says as I bury my head in her shoulder.

-------------------------------------------

"Mikasa!!" I hear Armin shout as I jerk my head up.

"Armin," She says as I see Armin run around her as he sweeps my hair to the side.

"I can take her if your arms are tired, plus, you need to take the thunder spears," Armin says as she nods.

"(Y/n)...What happened?" Armin asks as I point out to the door.

Armin supports my weight by my thighs as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Will you heal in time?" Armin asks as I shrug.

"I don't think healing is what I should worry about...I can shift about one more time..." I say as he walks up the steps.

*WOOOOOOOOSH*

As Armin walked out of the building, a breeze settled on us. We all looked up to see a giant aircraft pass by.

"The gate to Shiganshina has been blocked...Zeke has taken down their ships...The moment that will change history...Is near," Yelena says as I look to the wall the see Zeke crushing something up in his hand only to release it on Reiner.

"Do they...Really need our help?" I hear Connie ask in the distance as Armin gets closer.

"Why..? Why is Zeke here?!" I hear Jean ask as Armin set me down on the ground in front of his leg, allowing me to rest on them.

"There's no way Captain Levi would ever let him go..." Jean growls as my eyes widen.

"I think we can all assume this means Zeke defeated Hange and Levi...He has appeared here, now, just as he promised," Yelena says as I inhale.

"That's impossible!!" Connie shouts as Mikasa kicks my leg softly.

"I wish we didn't have to, but we have no choice!! It's the only way for Eren and Zeke to save the world!! We need to join the Yeagerists and help put them together!!" Armin shouted as Yelena walks behind him.

"(Y/n)!" Jean shout as I look up to Yelena as she hovered above us, making a horrifying face.

"Please help Eren and Zeke, Armin. I believe in you," Yelena says with a sweet voice as my eyes widen.

"Horrifying," I mumble as Yelena grabs my arms, forcing me to my legs.

"Be a good little doll and help them as well," Yelena pats my head as Armin grabs my hand.

-------------------------------------------

*KRACK* *BOOM* *BOOM*

"Ugh!! There's too many of them!!" Armin shouts as bullets soar across our roof.

"We can't even get near Eren," Jean says as I shuffle underneath him.

"Will you stop moving?!" Jean shouts as I look up at him.

"I want to see," I say as he lays on top of me.

*THOK* *THOK* *THOK*

"The Jaw!!!" Someone shouts as I perk my head up.

As Porco zooms past me, I look to the wall the see the Zeke winding his arm.

"Wait!! Porco!!" I shout as Jean wraps his arm around my shoulders.

*GWOOSH* *THUD*

"(Y/n)!!!" Jean shouts as I shove him off of me.

I slide down the roof and into crossfire as I run my finger against my ring.

*CRASH* *BOOM* *THUD*

As my vision gets cut off, I run to where I last saw Porco. I bend down and feel around to feel anything of him.

"I'm over here if that's what you were wondering, blindy," I hear Porco say to the right of me as I scoop his Titan underneath me and harden my back.

*FSHHHHHHHHH*

I exit my Titan and slide down to Porco's broken in back. I look up to see a shield of hardened Titan I created to protect both Porco and me.

"Can you not get beaten up for once?" I ask as he sighs.

*KREAAAAAAAK*

We both look up to see Pieck's artillery moved while her Titan decayed. I sit on Porco's head as we watch from a distance.

*BOOM*

We both gasp as the cannon fired towards Zeke.

"Commander Magath," I say as the bullet landed perfectly against Zeke's nape.

*WOOSH* *BOOM*

We watched as Zeke's Titan slowly wobbled before giving way.

"Pieck," I hear Reiner say as I look over.

"No, it's Magath," I say as we look at the Beast Titan, lying motionless on the floor.

'This is bad...Still...Even though Magath got a clean hit, there is no telling if Zeke is dead...And if he isn't...He'll use that last bit of strength to scream...And if that happens, everyone that ingested that wine will turn. And that means...Falco...'

━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━

(A/n): I'm not too sure about this chapter, sorry if it was a mess. Wednesday's chapter will definitely make up for it, I promise because I know exactly what I'm doing and...It will be sad...Ifykyk...I feel bad for this chapter but stick around! I promise it gets better, using the manga is hard to write because I don't get the FULL action if that makes sense. Thank you for reading!!! See you on Wednesday!!

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

8.5K 690 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
1.2K 41 25
(y/n)'s life changed the day wall Maria fell. She lost everything. She almost lost her life. If Levi wasn't nearby she would have. She resents him fo...
22.9K 552 68
Here is ส•ใฃโ€ข แดฅ โ€ข ส”ใฃ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
86.7K 2.8K 21
"๐จ๐จ๐ก ๐ข๐ฆ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐จ๐ก ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก." [eren x fem reader] y...