Forever Young | Rory Keaner

f4brays tarafından

⤷★𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔤 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 "Think about it, Mads. We're gonna be 16 forever and ever... Daha Fazla

ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
tweleve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
UPDATE
seventeen.

nine.

7.5K 266 169
f4brays tarafından

Madi was grabbing her history book from her locker when a hand grabbed her arm, pulling her down the hallway. "Madi! Help me!" Sarah groaned and Erica smirked. "I don't understand why she's freaking out. It's just cheerleading. I thought you said you wanted us to be normal."

Madi immediately chuckled, shaking her head.  "Cheerleaders are not normal. I'm pretty sure they're more evil than us, and we're vampires."

"You both know I've always wanted to be a cheerleader.  And now that I'm really hot, I can. Besides, these girls have been telling me to bite them for years." Erica said and Madi immedaitely shook her head, pulling Erica back a few steps. "Yeah. I don't think they were serious."

Erica fake pouted. "Oh, come on. Who's gonna miss just one?"

"I will!" Benny screeched, walking up to the girls, giving Erica time to run to the cheerleading sign up table. "Isn't this kind of like letting Magneto join the X-Men?" Ethan asked and Madi immediately nodded as Sarah looked at them weirdly. "I'll assume that's geek-speak for a fox in the henhouse thing."

"If you have any ideas on how we're supposed to stop her, I'm all ears." Sarah said and Madi immediately nodded. Ethan snickered, giving the two a playful look. "You could join too."

"No, no, no. There has to be another way." Sarah practically begged.

...

Madi and Sarah walked out of the girls locker rooms in cheer uniforms and Benny let out a loud wolf-whistle. "Oh, cowabunga!"

Madi hissed at him, making him back away as Sarah glared. "Do not say anything."

"You look Peppy!" Benny cheered and Madi rolled her eyes as Sarah crossed her arms. "Look, somebody needs to make sure Erica doesn't do any sampling. And I'm the only one who can squeeze into this thing."

"Let's see what you've got, girls." Stefanie called out from the gym and Madi sighed befire walking into the gym, hearing Benny mumble a, "God bless cheerleaders." on her way in.

...

"Uh, Betty, Veronica, would you care to join us?" Stefanie asked, making Madi turn to see who she was talking to and quickly threw her hand to her mouth at Benny and Ethan dressed as cheerleaders.

"Oh, we care." Benny cheered in his overly high voice, he and Ethan quickly getting into position.

"Now, form up, girls. I wanna hear you shout." Stefanie squealed. "Yeah, we're Devils' girls And we'll knock you out." The cheerleaders sang and Stefanie clapped. "Okay. Now hit the shower, rookies. Some of you new recruits are rank."

Madi gave wide eyes to Sarah who copied her actions before grabbing Madi's hand, pulling her into the locker rooms.

The girls barely made it passed the door before Madi stopped, turning to the door.

"What?" Sarah asked and as if to answer her question, the locker room door opened, Benny and Ethan walking in. Madi crossed her arms, raising her brows at the boys.

"Um, excuse me, I was... I just wanted to fix my hair. Humidity just makes it-" "Oh my God! Shut up!" Madi yelled as Sarah looked at the boys with wide eyes. "I can't believ- "No, listen, listen, you can't tell anyone. It's important. I just had a terrible vision." Ethan interrupted and Madi chuckled.

"Ditto. I'm gonna have to wash my eyes out with soap." Sarah laughed along, crossing her arms. "Look, we can handle Erica. Go practice your cheers and have a cold shower."

"If you insist. Heh." Benny chuckled and Madi's jaw dropped as Sarah gestured for him to get out. "At home!"

...

"Wazzzup!" A voice screamed as Madi entered the cafeteria later in the day. Maxi turned her head to Rory and instantly started chuckling at his devils costume. "Rory. You're the mascot?"

Rory smiled, showing off his costume. "Why of course. Best way to hang with all the hot cheerleading chicks even though I'm friends with the prettiest one." Rory said, making Madi hum, looking down at her feet, a flutter bubbling in her chest.

Before either could say anything else, Sarah walked up to them, aggravated. "Ugh. Hanging with those girls makes me wanna stake myself through the heart." Sarah growled and Madi sighed, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, pulling her after the other cheerleaders. "Let's just go."

Madi sent one last smile to Rory, the boy sending back a small wave as she left the cafeteria.

...

"The star is the most important position for the pep rally tomorrow. It has to be perfect if we're gonna get enough team spirit. Okay, I wanna hear you shout." Stefanie said, and all the girls put their arms out, all of them making a star. "We're forces of nature. That's what makes a star. We may look like girls but that's not all we are."

Stefanie giggled at the performance, nodding her head. "Spirit fingers! Way to cheer. Let's hit the mall." Madi turned to Sarah with wide almost begging eyes.

Sarah returned the gesture to Madi before turning to Ethan and Benny. "I can't believe I signed up for this." Maxi nodded before spinning around to face them. "And you guys, why would you voluntarily?"

"Good practice, girls." Stefanies voice called out behind them. Maxi turned to look back at them, turning back to the boys, shaking her head. "Never mind."

Sarah turned to Erica, sending her a smile as she walked in front of her and Madi. "So where to next? Straight home?" Erica immediately shook her head, making Madi and Sarah stop worriedly. "No. I think I'm gonna go grab a bite."

Erica skipped passed the two. Madi quickly turned to Sarah before they both went running after Erica.

As they turned down the many hallways, they heard Erica down one of the last halls. "I still have a healthy appetite. Only a slightly different diet."

They heard Erica hiss just as they turned the corner but they never had time to react after falling right into a bright purple light.

...

The rest of the day after that had been foggy for Madi. She faintly remembers going to the mall with the cheerleaders and now, they were at Ethans house for a sleepover. And for some reason, Madi have peppier than normal.

"Oh, there you are. Don't be shy, girls. Join the fun." Stefanie sang from her spot on the couch, making Madi cheerfully shoot her head up, looking to Benny and Ethan with a big smile.

"Hi, girls." Madi squealed, walking up to them, pulling both into their own hug as Sarah came up beside her, gasping. "Nice hair." Madi nodded wildly in agreement before jumping up and down. "Oh, my gosh. Cheerleader sleepovers are so fun. And later on, we're gonna give each other mani-pedis."

"Make sundaes, and do each other's hair?" Benny asked hopefully. Ethan whacked Benny's arm angrily but the two vampires heard, squealing. "Yes. We need sundaes now." Madi cheered, grabbing Sarah's hand and bounced up and down.

Ethan looked at the two girls like they were crazy, Ethan took a small step closer to them so Stefanie could hear him. "Mads, Sarah, what are you doing? You know Stephanie is a witch, right?"

Madi sighed, rolling her eyes as Sarah crossed her arms. "Okay, I know she seems like a witch because she acts like a witch... but she's actually really sweet." "You know... as long as you're not ugly." Madi whispered before running back over to the couch, laying beside Erica.

"Let's have a pillow fight." Sarah screamed and all the girls screamed. Madi ran for a pillow, immediately spinning around to hit Erica with her pillow.

...

"The moment has come. This is it. Our finest hour No stopping us now. You can't resist our power. We're forces of nature. That's what makes a star.We may look like girls. But that's not all we are!" The girls cheered as they ran onto stage.

They quickly got into a star position, Stefanie standing in the middle as they started to chant. "Garna virto immotalis. Garna virto immotalis. Give up now. Because you're gonna be beat. We are out for power. And you're in for defeat!"

The girls mindlessly continued to chant the words over and over as Ethan and Benny chanted, "Subsistoris o lemi mark now." against them.

"Ethan, I don't think it's working. Maybe we're saying it wrong." Benny muttered. "Step out of the pentagram." Ethan suggested but they were both frozen. "I can't. I'm stuck."

"Push Grandma's pom-poms closer to Sarah. I'll push mine closer to Madi." Ethan grunted and Benny nodded, leaning closer to Sarah as Ethan got closer to Madi.

"We join our hands together see the perfect shape we make. Our five-star tradition is impossible to break." Stefanie chanted as Ethan and Benny finally freed the two vampire girls from Stefanie's spell. "Sarah. Madi." "What happened? What's going on?" Madi mumbled, looking around the gym. "Stefanie is a witch. She's sucking the souls out of the whole student body."

"Get back in formation. The cheer must be completed." Stefanie yelled in an almost demonic voice. Sarah glared at her, shaking her head. "Here's a new cheer for you. Give me an ow!" In one quick pull, Madi grabbed onto Ethan as Sarah grabbed Benny, the two girls pushing themselves out of the star position.

"Ow!" Stefanie screamed and Benny immediately started cheering. "Boo-yah!"

The lights in the gym turned back on and Erica slowly got up, smirking at all the cheerleaders. "Sweet. It's like an all-you-can-eat buffet."

The four quickly turned to Erica who grew defenseless. "What? Like anyone is gonna miss her. She's a total..." She looked back down and screamed, making Madi look down as well, her jaw dropping at a now old Stefanie. "She's old. Ew! Ew!" Erica cried.

Stefanie turned to Benny and Ethan. "You. You ruined everything."

Benny's grandma walked up to the group, chuckling and shaking her head. "Poor Stefanie. I remember how mean folks were to you back then. What I forgot was just how much you deserved it."

Madi gaped at the woman as Sarah threw her arms in the air. "Three cheers for Grandma!"

"I am so done with cheerleading." Ethan groaned and Madi instantly nodded. "Agreed."

The grandma hummed at their words. "Smart kids. All that jumping around is fun... but what you're left with is saggy pom-poms." Madi snorted, her hand flying to her mouth at the lady's words as se walked towards the locker rooms to change back into normal clothes.

...

The next day, Madi stood in the lunch line with Benny and Ethan, her head kept down until Ethan spoke up. "Uh... Thanks. Stefanie."

Madi's head shot up at the lady giving Ethan a sandwich. Madi quickly snatched it out of his hands and gave it back to the lady. "What if she put a hex on our sandwiches?"

Benny shook his head. "Hey, don't worry. Grandma blocked her powers. Now she's just a sad old lady in a hair net."

Madi hummed, pushing the two boys away from the line. "Who can still spit in your food. I'm doing you two a favor."

When they turned around, Rory stood in front of them, making Madi smile. "Hey, Rory."

Rory smiled at her before pointing at her clothes. "So you're done with cheer?" Madi looked down at her normal clothes and nodded, shrugging. "Wasn't really my thing."

Rory shook his head, continuing to smile at her. "It doesn't matter. You're still the prettiest girl here." Madi smiled at his words, feeling her stomach fill with butterflies, she quickly walked over to him, kissing his cheek before turning to walk down towards the vending machines.

Rorys jaw dropped, soon turning into a dreamy smile as he started to float in the air but Ethan and Benny quickly noticed, bringing him back to the ground.

And down the hall by the vending machines, Madi put her money into the machine as her feet started to float off the ground, a big smile on her face.

–its been a hot minute since the last chapter but we're back and IVE MISSED THEM SM YALL

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

187K 4.1K 24
Maddison Gerard; daughter of Marcel Gerard, family to Davina Claire, friends to the Original family, sister to Jackson Kenner and Hayley Marshall, lo...
60.7K 1.2K 21
{ COMPLETED } y/n y/l/n has been best friends with ethan morgan and benny weir all her life. secretly, she is madly in love with benny. ** the charac...
152K 3.6K 44
When Ethan Morgan's twin sister gets turned into a vampire whilst at a party and her feelings for her best friend come out. Or When Elizabeth and Ror...
9.9K 163 14
"you are such a dork" "come on... you love me" Althea Weir, sister of Benny Weir. Rory Keaner, friend of Benny Weir. A secret affair between the t...