The Apprentice || Anakin Skyw...

By and-the-children-too

ON HOLD Living on Tatooine for eleven years as a slave under the ownership of Watto has been something close... More

Authors Note
1-Hope
2-No Turning Back
3-You Own It
4-Savior
5-Weak
6-Serene
7-Unprofessional
8-Intoxicating•
9-Devil In My Ear
10-Adventurous
11-Consequences
12-So Far Gone
14-Knows No Bounds
15-Revenge is Sweet•
16-Anya
17-Jealous
18-Everything
19-So Close•
20-A Life for a Life
21-Unforgivable
22-Milo
23-Just A Dream•
24-Soulmate
25-Shoot To Kill
26-Only For You•
27-Hunt
28-Wrong Things•
29-I Trust You
30-One More Time
31- Silenced
32-I'm Taking It
33-Snips
34-Lost
35-Beautiful Stranger
36-Irreplacable
37-Unnatural
38-Wickedly Inhumane
39-Dinner Time
40-A Ghost
41-Natural
42-I'm Proud of You•
43-More Than Helpful•
44-I Always Keep My Word
45-Feeling Guilty•
46-Unimaginable Fear•
47- Seal the Deal
48-A Little Bit of Hope
49-Loopholes
50-Skywalker•
51-Red
52-Immortal Inevitable
53-Butterfly•
54-Traitor
55-No One and Nothing
56-Generous Offer
57-Abeloth's Cage•
58-Close Your Eyes
59-Because of You
60-Dangerous Combination
61-The Apprentice of Darth Vader
62-For Good
63- Patience
64 - Leia
65 - Power and Control
66 - Demand
67 - Lux Bonteri
68 - Kidnapping
69 - You Will
70 - Mercy
71 - Human
72 - A Fraction
73 - I'm Coming For You
74 - The Jedi Way
75 - Anakin

13-He•

19K 452 541
By and-the-children-too

(Tw: Sexual Content)

(y/n)'s POV
"Why did you kill her?"

"I gave her the same choice as you, but she refused to take my hand."

The conversation kept playing in my head, I knew there had to be more to it than just that. I was curious, I wanted to know what really provoked him to kill a woman he claimed that he once loved. But of course when I asked if there was more, his response as usual was, that's a story for another time. I'm gonna have to start keeping a list of all of them so I don't forget.

He was currently leading me down into the torture chambers although I wasn't sure why he was bringing me down here. He didn't say. The moment I was released from the medical wing, he pulled me out and we started our way over here. His steps were eager, almost like he couldn't wait to get to our destination.

He led me into one of the small empty rooms, it kind of looked like the one where I killed Thrawn. It wasn't like the others, there was no thick glass that showed into the hallway. No, it was a room with concrete walls and a concrete floor, chains and shackles connected to the walls, and a single heavy metal door that he just closed behind us.

I turned around to face him, "What are we doing down here?" I asked with curiosity, although the look in his eyes said it all.

(SMUT)
"Get up against the wall," He demanded in a harsh tone and I did as I was told with a heavy heart beat. He stepped forward and eyed my body, "Take it off." Without saying anything; I took of the jumpsuit and tossed it the side, "You haven't been a very good girl." He smirked devilishly as he gripped my hands and brought them above my head where he locked them in chains; as well as my ankles, leaving me spread out against the wall like an Angel, "You deserve to be punished for disobeying me." He gently caressed my cheek with his fingertips.

I chuckled, "Was almost dying not enough of a punishment?" I raised my brow at him and he shook his head with a mischievous grin.

"No, because it was not by my hand." He pressed his body against mine and I felt his hard dick against my underwear, "Feel free to scream." He whispered into my ear before backing up with a devilish smirk. He began to drop his robe and take off his clothes, leaving him in only his boxers that showed his erection.

I almost wanted to drool at the sight of his perfectly sculpted body, how can this man be real?

He stepped back over to me and rubbed himself against me; causing a moan to escape my mouth, "Do you want me inside of you?" He whispered low against my lips.

I nodded, "Yes please." I could feel my clit throbbing and my underwear soaking from his words alone. His smooth silk voice was like sex to the ear.

He chuckled darkly as he licked the side of my neck, causing my body to tremble with desire, "Only good girls get to have my cock. Do you promise you'll be a good girl from now on?"

"Yes," I responded breathlessly, wishing to rub my thighs together to create friction, but the chains were holding them apart, "I promise I'll never disobey you again Master."

He gently on the side of neck and I let out a moan as he continued nibbling down my body until he reached my underwear. He gripped it and tore it off, I didn't even care that it was my favorite pair. I'll make him buy me more.

He pressed his tongue against my wet pussy and began licking up and down slowly. I moaned in bliss as I gripped onto the chains that were holding the shackles on my wrists.

"Fuck." I squealed when I felt his fingers enter me for only a moment; in an effort to tease me.

"I don't know if I believe you'll be good. Maybe I should leave you down here to think about what you did." He threatened as he stood up and sucked on his flesh fingers that were just inside of me; he hummed in delight as he kept his eyes locked on mine.

I shook my head, "Don't you dare leave me down here." He wouldn't do that - would he?

He smiled as he pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I felt his hand trail down my stomach where they met with the sensitive area once more, and he rubbed quick circles along my clit, "Tell me who this pussy belongs to." He mumbled against my lips, barely breaking contact with me as his tongue slipped inside and danced with my own.

"You." I spoke back although it sounded muffled from the kiss. A kiss that I never wanted to end, it was giving me strong butterflies in my stomach; and a heartbeat on my clit as it begged for more of his touch. Both of them mixed together were creating an intense feeling of ecstasy that made my body shiver.

I soon felt his bare cock rubbing up against me until he entered me, but only the tip, and then he removed it - all to tease me more.

I groaned in frustration, "You know what I want to hear." He broke the kiss and began trailing more kisses along my jawline.

"It belongs to you my Emperor," I moaned out as he pressed the tip on me again, "Fuck please put it all the way in." I begged, my body screaming for him.

Instead of putting it in, he bent down and removed the chains from my ankles. He stood up and grabbed my legs; lifting them, to wrap them around his waist, "You know the code word." He mumbled as he brought his lips back to mine, yes the code word we had set if anything became too much for me, 'yellow'. He brought his dick to my entrance and pushed it all the way in; causing a scream of pleasure to escape my lips, "Oh fuck." He moaned as he began pounding in and out of me. His hands rested on my hips as my legs stayed around his waist. He brought his gloved hand up and wrapped it around my neck; choking me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head with pure bliss.

I moaned as my back tapped against the wall with every thrust. My loud cries of pleasure filled the room, no doubt filling the hallway as well, but I didn't even care if anyone heard.

He pulled his face close to mine and his thrusts never once slowed down. He then crashed our lips together, kissing me passionately.

"Harder." I moaned against his lips and his thrusts became more rough and my back was now painfully scraping against the wall. But that didn't matter to me, it was completely worth the amount of pleasure I was being given. A perfect balance.

"Oh my- fuck, I want to cum already." He brought both his hands down to my hips and aggressively pounded me against him. His face twisted into one of pure ecstasy as I felt him release himself inside of me, "Fuck (y/n), your pussy is so good," He moaned in a soft sweet cry as he pressed his forehead against mine, his thrusts slowed down but he was still going in and out of me; and the smell of our sex filled the air. He finally pulled himself out of me and gently set my feet back to the floor. I could feel his cum dripping down my legs. He scooped some of it up with his finger and brought it to my mouth, "Be a good girl and suck." He pressed his finger into my mouth and I could taste the salty flavor.
(SMUT ENDS)

He pulled his finger out of my mouth and
gripped my jaw, "Never disobey me again or I promise you, I will leave you down here." He threatened and I know I should feel scared, but it actually only turned me on even more. I never did get to cum, I suppose that's part of my punishment.

Although I thoroughly enjoyed this whole thing.

"I won't Master, I promise." I smiled sweetly at him and he gave me a sweet smile in return as he lifted his hands up and removed the chains from my wrists.

I rubbed my wrists that were red and a little swollen, but I don't think they'll bruise, "What the hell (y/n) I said to use the safe word." He sounded concerned, but also frustrated. I felt his fingers gently rub against my back and I winced at the sting it gave me.

"It's fine, It was worth it." I shrugged as I answered honestly. It was probably just a few scratches,  nothing too bad.

He sighed, "This doesn't look fine, you have scratches." I could hear guilt in his tone. So I turned around and pressed my hand to his cheek as he always does to me. I'm hoping it'll have the same calming affect it would give me. I think it worked because he visibly relaxed and he rested his cheek in my palm.

He was gazing down at me with a look in his eyes that I've never seen before,"I promise it's fine, I enjoyed all of it." I smiled and leaned up to press my lips to his. The moment they touched I felt those same butterflies from earlier. My heart beat quickened as he gripped my hips and backed up so he was up against the wall. He brought his hands up to my hair where he ran his fingers through smoothly; our lips never breaking, they moved in perfect sync with each other.

Like the kiss before, I didn't want this one to stop. The feeling it gave me was, indescribable.

Being with him; is everything. Holding him; is everything. He; is everything.

This was the moment that I realized that I broke my promise.

I'm in love with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 42 44
❝Well, I've been saving you since we were kids so I won't stop now❞ Emmesere Donndern and Anakin Skywalker had been slaves together until they were r...
54.8K 945 12
Y/n left the Jedi Order at 19 to be with her family in Alderaan in hopes of a somewhat normal life, not wanting to be involved with the Clone Wars an...
15.8K 472 32
In a galaxy far far away you become 21-year-old Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker's padawan, a dream come true. Right? As it turns out, Anakin is the most...
224K 7.9K 43
I'm a Jedi Padawan... oh wait, I'm not. No Master will pick me. I'm the fabled "Weakest Jedi." My connection to the force is so below-average I can b...