A Chicago Love Story (SEQUEL...

By S1UTH0US3

This is a second book of my other story that I decided to make cus a lot of people liked the first one so I t... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)

(11)

1K 35 52
By S1UTH0US3

Von's arm was around me when I woke up the next day so I rolled him over on his back and laid back down. Von: "You petty." Me: "Hm I aint know you was up." Von: "I been up." Me: "It looked like you was sleep." I got up and he said "Where you goin?" Me: "Leave me alone please." I went in the bathroom and washed my face then he came in behind me and said "You still mad?" I ignored him and he said "Ight. You know we gotta talk bout it doe right?" I stared at him in the mirror then I turned around and said "Mhm." I looked down and started laughing then he said "What?" I put my hand in his pants and said "Do sum wit dat." I patted his chest then he sucked his teeth and watched me walk out. Von: "Lemme talk to you." Me: "About?" Von: "What happened yesterday." Me: "Mm." Von: "Why'd you get so mad?" Me: "I should be asking you that. You got mad just cus I came up there." Von: "Ight but why did you come up there?" Me: "Cus I told you I was gon come witchu when you went to go get yo hair done." Von: "I know dat but if I was already gone, why couldn't you have just stayed here? You acting like youn trust me." Me: "How?" Von: "Cus you acting like I can't control myself around other bitches." Me: "I do trust you... I don't trust them. And plus, it be bitches dat used to fw you." Von: "So?" Me: "You felt uncomfortable wheneva I was around Nazir." Von: "Cus he was tryna get back witchu." Me: "Exactly so how do I know if they not tryna get wit you?" Von: "Cus... Ion know. Youn needa be worried bout dem doe. It's only us innis mf together." Me: "Ight fine. If I ask you dis question you gotta answer it." Von: "What?" Me: "What did Kiara mean by close friends?" He sucked his teeth then he said "Oh my god." Me: "You gotta answer. I'm not gon get mad, I just wanna know." Von: "We used to fuck around. Dassit" Me: "Wasn't you with Daijah at the time..." Von: "Yeah. Kiara knew dat too. Just about everybody knew dat I aint wanna be wit Daijah I was just tellin her shit. I did the same thing wit Kiara, just tellin em shit and makin promises I aint keep." Me: "Mm." Von: "I aint do dat to you so don't even try sayin sumn. I was gon try it but I realized you wasn't as stupid as them other bitches so I was like "Oh dis da one." Den boom, you my wife."

I started smiling then I said "Okay. Why did you lie about Dayvon being here?" Von: "Cus I knew it was the only way to make you come home." Me: "But why not just let me stay at Q's house til I'm not mad anymore?" Von: "You be holding grudges." I folded my arms then he said "I really wanna know why youn trust me around females." Me: "I do trust you, I don't trust them. And some of the shit you be sayin back be makin me mad." Von: "How?" Me: "You be tellin them they cute or whatever." Von: "So?" Me: "Dats gon make then think dat you want em." Von: "But I don't doe." Me: "They don't know that. If you think they cute, keep it to yo self. If they compliment you, all you gotta do is give em a simple thank you and keep it pushin." Von: "Why you bein so insecure bout it?" I looked down and said "Ion know I just... Ion even know. Just forget I said anything." Von: "Uhnt uhn. You got a problem wit something I be doin and imma try and improve onnat. I aint tryna lose you just so another bum nigga can come in yo life. And dat nigga gon be around my son? Hell naw." I smiled again then he said "You gotta learn how to calm tf down." Me: "I know... I tried and I was doin good but you just kept cussin at me and it made me mad." Von: "You should already know dat once I kick you out imma tell you to come back." Me: "You so toxic 😭" Von: "You is too." Me: "Uhnt uhn." Von: "Bs. You fucked up my car." Me: "Cus my son was involved." Von: "It don't matter." Me: "Well I'm sorry and I'll pay for whateva bills it needs to be fixed." Von: "Ight." I looked at him then I walked past him and sat on the bed. He turned around and said "You still mad?"

Me: "No... Ion care no mo. I'm sorry." He stood in front of me and said "Get up." Me: "Why?" Von: "Just get up." I stared at him then he said "Aint nobody finna do nun ma just get up 😂" I stood up and he gave me a hug then he said "I'm finna call Durk so he can come pick us up." Me: "For what?" Von: "To go get Dayvon." Me: "When you gon call him?" Von: "Prolly here inna few minutes." I sat back on the bed and said "Imma stay here." Von: "Ight. I gotta call my dad too bout da car." He sat on the edge of the bed and picked his phone up then he tried to call somebody but I took his phone and said "I'm sorry." Von: "About what?" Me: "Everything... Ion want you feeling like I can't trust you." Von: "I aint worried bout it." I kissed his cheek and put my head on his shoulder. He got up and turned around then he said "We been in it too long for allat." Me: "I know..." He gave me a kiss then I laughed and pulled him down by his shirt.

Von: "Quit playin." Me: "I aint do nun to you." Von: "You was tryna beat my ass yesterday." Me: "You need yo ass whooped." I seen a bruise on the side of his face so I said "What happened?" He put his hand on it then he said "It's either from you or Mani." Me: "Huh?" Von: "I took Mani's phone yesterday and she punched me in my jaw." I laughed then he said "She hit like a fuckin man." Me: "She used to take boxing lessons." Von: "Damn.." I started laughing then I said "Mhm dats whatchu get." Von: "Shut up." I kissed him then he said "Uh huh." Me: "Move I'm finna take a shower." I pushed him off of me then he stared at me and I said "What?" Von: "Nun." I shook my head and went in the bathroom then I got in the shower.

I got out about 30 minutes later and went back in the bedroom. Von was laid back on the bed watching tv with his hands behind his head then he said "Damn ma." I opened the drawers and started looking for a bra and some underwear then he got up and said "They all downstairs." Me: "Why?" Von: "Cus they was getting washed." I rolled my eyes and said "Can you go get me one?" Von: "You got legs." Me: "Dat floor is cold and my shoes is downstairs." He started laughing then he said "Oh well." Me: "Bruh please?" Von: "Uhnt uhn." He sat back down on the bed and said "You standing in front of the tv. Watch out please" Me: "Where yo shoes at?" Von: "Downstairs." I sucked my teeth and said "Can you please just go get em?" He started laughing then he said "Nah. Dat floor aint dat damn cold." Me: "To me it is." Von: "Dat aint my problem." Me: "I hate you." Von: "Ion care." I stared at him and he said "What? 😂" I unwrapped the towel from around me then I threw it at him and he said "Aye chill." I mocked him and said "You doin too much Lai." Von: "Man fuck you." Me: "Come on den big dawg." I started laughing then I picked up one of his shirts and put it on. He got up and put his hand on my throat and backed me up on the bed. Me: "Hi." Von: "I can't eva mess witchu no mo. You always makin shit weird." Me: "You da one that's tryna choke me."

Von: "I aint even choking you. If I was choking you yo ass wouldn't be able to breathe." Me: "You got yo hand on my throat, that's choking." He started adding pressure then he said "Dis is choking you." I started laughing then he said "See nah you weird asf." Me: "Wait wait wait. Do it again I wanna see how long I can hold my breath." He stared at me and said "You got issues." Me: "I'm fr Von damn 🤣" Von: "I'm not bout to choke you." I sucked my teeth and said "Fine. Imma find another nigga to-" Von: "Yeen gon find another nigga to do shit. Da fuck" Me: "Oop... Okay Mr. Aggressive" Von: "You starting to make me mad." Me: "Ion give a damn lil boy. Gon head and get mad." Von: "Shut up." Me: "Aw you gon pack me another bag and kick me out again?" Von: "You irritating." Me: "And you not? 😂" Von: "Ight Lai whateva." Me: "Ouu he mad. Get mad bae, gon head. I wanna see whatchu gon do." He stared at me and said "Be quiet." Me: "Hmm... Nah. I wanna see you get mad since I'm "irritating". I wanna know whatchu gon do." Von: "I aint gon do nun. I aint worried bout you." Me: "Yeah dats what I thought. You gotta stop tryna act so gangsta bae. I aint scared of you."

Von: "Aint nobody acting gangsta. Imma mfn gangsta, you not." Me: "Why you get so mad when I say yeen no gangsta 😭." Von: "Cus you testing me." Me: "You. Are not. A gangsta. Period." Von: "Ight just quit talkin to me." I started laughing then I said "Whewww he mad. Look at you." I picked up my phone and started recording him then he smacked my phone out my hands and said "Why tf you goin out yo way to irritate me? I wasn't even mad earlier but now you really starting to piss me off." Me: "Now you really starting to piss me off. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry, face ass 🤣" I started cackling and he said "I stg." Me: "Aww you mad boo? You want me to stop?" Von: "Yes." Me: "Too bad!" I kept cackling then he smacked me upside the head with a pillow. Me: "Bruh really?" Von: "Youn know how to stfu so yup." I stared at him and laughed then he said "Wtf is so fuckin funny? Aint nun been said so shut up." Me: "You big maddd." He got up and I started pulling his arm then I said "Wait hollon 😂" Von: "You doin too much." Me: "If you goin downstairs get my bra and underwear please." Von: "No." Me: "I aint bout to sit up here butt ass naked." Von: "You got a shirt on." Me: "So? I aint got nun else on." Von: "Aint my problem. Yo ass shoulda got em before you got inna shower." I sucked my teeth and said "I aint think I'd have to go to the laundry room to get em." He shrugged and said "It aint my problem. I aint da one wearing em." He turned around so I threw a pillow at him and started laughing then he turned around and said "I'm finna tear yo ass up." Me: "I wish tf you would. I will beat you tf up."

He started getting closer then I said "Okay okay, I'm playin move." Von: "You always talkin shit." Me: "Cus you's a bitch. Yeen gon do shit." He put his hand back on my throat and I said "Oh wait you meant-" He started kissing me then he put his hands up my shirt and grabbed one of my tiddies. I started laughing then he kissed my neck and let me wrap my arms around his neck. He turned me over and smacked my butt then I felt him put it in. I flinched and said "Oh damn.." Von: "Uh huh." He started going slow then I heard him cussing under his breath a few minutes later. He started going faster and I felt my legs getting a little sore so I tapped his thighs but he just started pulling my hair back. I pushed his waist away from me and he put my arms behind my back and squeezed my hands. He made me turn around on my back then he put his hand back on my throat and went slower again. I was squirming a lot so he said "Quit running." I was scratching his back up and squeezing his shoulders but it didn't do anything to make him do anything different. He kept cussing under his breath then he got in my ear and said "I told you I was gon tear dat ass up." He kissed my neck and started going faster again then I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

About an hour later he pulled out and kissed me then he said "I gotta go get Dayvon." I sat up the best way I could then I said "I aint going." Von: "Why?" Me: "You was rough wit it." He laughed and said "Yo ass shouldn't have been teasing me 🤣" Me: "You at least gotta go get my stuff." Von: "Ight" He walked out and I got up to go to the bathroom. He came back a few minutes later and handed me my clothes then I walked back in the room and he said "Damnnn I aint seen you do dat innat minute 😂" Me: "Huh?" Von: "You walkin crooked." Me: "Shut up and go get Dayvon." Von: "I gotta call Durk since you fucked up my car." Me: "You shoulda gave me my damn son when I told you to." Von: "Yo first idea is to fuck up my car tho?" Me: "Mhm." He rolled his eyes and said "Whateva." He picked his phone up and called Durk to come get him then he sat next to me on the bed and said "He gon be here soon." I rolled over on him and said "Kiara got you righttt. Yo hair look good asf." Von: "I thought yeen like her." Me: "I neva said dat. Ion know her. I said I aint like her touchin all on you and shit. I was confused on why you was sittin in between her legs too.. but it don't matter." Von: "I was too cus she had dat chair inna room but when I said sum bout it she just said she aint feel like standing up for dat long so she told me to sit inna floor." Me: "Mm. Sum aint right wit her." Von: "It's ight doe."

He gave me a kiss and said "Yeen gotta worry bout her." I gave him a hug and said "I love you." He kissed me and said "I love you too ma." Durk got to our house about 3 minutes later and Von said "Imma be back soon." I sat up and gave him a hug then I said "Be safe." He kissed my cheek then he walked out and closed the door. I stayed for a few minutes then I dozed off to sleep about an hour later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dayvon was jumping on the bed saying "Wake up Mama!" when I woke up a few hours later so I said "What.." Dayvon: "Get up Mommy." Me: "When did you get back?" Dayvon: "Ion know." Me: "Where's yo daddy at?" Dayvon: "Inna kitchen. He posed to be makin something to eat." I rolled over on my back and he said "Mama." Me: "Yes baby? Dayvon: "Are you okay?" Me: "Mhm. I'm just tired lil man." He crawled on me and laid on my chest then I said "You got ya elbow in my ribs boy 😂" He moved and I rubbed his head then he said "Are you and Daddy still mad?" Me: "No. I'm sorry you seen allat. Ion wantchu seeing us fight" Dayvon: "Yall was cussin a lot. You told me cussin was bad" Me: "It is." Dayvon: "You and Daddy shouldn't be cussin." Me: "I know baby.. We shoulda just talked." I kissed his forehead and he said "Mani hit him." I laughed and said "Huh?" Dayvon: "He took her phone and she hit him. Then Durk took her phone too and she hit him harder." Me: "Oh wow 😭" Dayvon: "His eye is purple on the bottom. He got mad cus I laughed." Me: "If you gon laugh you gotta laugh quiet 😂"

I put my arms around him and said "I love you baby." Dayvon: "Did you know you was gon have me?" Me: "Ion know.. Me and Daddy was going thru a lot when we found out you was on the way. Daddy was excited tho" Dayvon: "Was you?" Me: "Mhm. I couldn't wait for you to get here. You growing up too fast on me tho baby" Dayvon: "Imma be 5" Me: "I know.. Hush you gon get me in my feelings bout it." He sat up then he threw his arms around me and said "Imma be yo baby forever Mama." Me: "Aw." Dayvon: "I can't wait til I'm a grown up." Me: "Yes you can." Dayvon: "Why?" Me: "Cus when you get older you gon miss bein a kid." He tilted his head then he said "Hm." Von came upstairs and said "Boy I told you let her sleep." Dayvon: "I wanted to see Mama." Von: "Was she sleep?" Dayvon looked down and said "Um.. No?" Von: "Stop lyin 🤣" Dayvon: "I missed Mama." Me: "Baby you was only gone for a night." Von: "If ya mama was sleep you shoulda let her sleep." Me: "Ion care. My baby missed me." I stuck my tongue out at him and he said "He missed both of us. Witcho cocky ass." Dayvon: "Mama are you sick?" Me: "No." Von: "Come eat." Dayvon: "Did you make it right?" Von: "Huh?" Dayvon: "Yesterday before I went to Gramma's house, you cooked and it was nasty..." I busted out laughing then Von said "You lyin." Dayvon: "It was burnt" Me: "Mhm dats exactly why I told you to let him come wit me." Von: "Boy come on. Go eat" Dayvon got up and ran downstairs then Von said "Dis nigga aint got no filter." Me: "Dats yo son."

He walked downstairs too then I rolled over and got on my phone. Both of them came back upstairs a few minutes later then Dayvon jumped on the bed again and Von said "Aye! Get ya shoes off da bed." Me: "You know yeen posed to be wearin shoes inna house anyways. You posed to take em off as soon as you come in." He kicked his shoes off then he laid on me and said "I'm sorry." Von laid next to us and said "My dad came and got the car." Me: "How?" Von: "One of my uncles got a tow truck or sum." Me: "Well lemme know how much allat finna cost." Von: "You lucky insurance covering most of it 😂" Me: "I know they is. That's why I did what I did. If I aint want insurance to cover it I wouldn't have popped all the tires. I prolly woulda did more." Dayvon: "I wanna mess up a car like dat." Von: "No you don't." Me: "Yeah don't do dat stink. You can get inna lot of trouble." Dayvon: "Mama aint get in trouble." Von: "Yes she did." I looked at him and he said "Mama got inna lot of trouble earlier." Dayvon: "She got a whoopin?" Von: "Sum like dat 🤣" I smacked his arm and said "Shut up." Dayvon: "Can I get a lil brother?" Me: "Huh..." Dayvon: "Ion got nobody to play wit." Me: "You gon have a cousin inna cuppa months." Dayvon: "She gon be too little. And she's a girl so she might not wanna play wit me." Von: "Bet imma give you a lil brother." Me: "Tuh." Dayvon: "Imma let him play with my cars but he can't have my nerf gun." Von: "Why? He needa be strapped too." Me: "Y'all talkin like it's another baby onna way 😭" Von: "It can be." Dayvon: "Please Mama?" Me: "Boy.. No." Him and Von sucked their teeth then I said "I can't deal with another boy. It betta be a girl." Dayvon: "She not gon wanna play wit me." Me: "How you know dat? She might." Von: "It's finna be a boy." Me: "Wait hollon. I aint even having a baby." Dayvon: "Can you?" Me: "No." He sat up and pressed my belly button then he said "There."

Me: "Whatchu doin? 🤣" Dayvon: "Mani told me dat when you press a girl's belly button, a baby starts growing in it." Von started laughing then I said "Oh..." Von: "Nah lil man." Me: "Von shut up. He's too little." Von: "Man.. Mani stupid bruh." Dayvon: "I hope issa boy." Me: "I'm not pregnant." Von: "We don't know dat." Me: "I'm not." Von: "Mhm." Me: "Stop feeding into it." Von: "I want another son too." Me: "Go have it wit somebody else." He stared at me then I started laughing and said "What?" Von: "Don't do dat." Dayvon: "Pleaseeee Mama?" Me: "Dayvon baby... You not helpin rn 😂" Dayvon: "I want somebody to play with." Me: "You got ya daddy." Dayvon: "He don't play right." Von: "Bruh what? You be cheating." Dayvon: "Uhnt uhn." Von: "And you a liar." Dayvon shook his head and said "No you don't play right." Von looked at me and said "Dis nigga be switching up da mfn rules every time he losing." Me: "Why do you be arguing with a 4 year old tho? 😭" Von: "Cus he be talkin back. He learned how to talk and got a slick ass mouth." Dayvon: "Uhnt uhn." Von: "Uh huh." Dayvon: "You mad cus I beat you." Von: "Shut up." Me: "Y'all stop 😂. Dis is exactly why we don't need another baby." Von rolled his eyes then Dayvon said "He not gon do this." Von: "Facts. You judging him and he aint even in the world yet." Me: "Who is the "he" dat yall talkin bout?" Dayvon: "The baby in yo belly Mama." Von: "There you go lil man."

Me: "It aint no baby in my stomach." Von: "Bet. I'm tryna have another son." Me: "Y'all not givin up huh? 🤣" Von: "Nope." Me: "No cat for you then." Dayvon: "If I have a brother I can teach him a lot of stuff. I'll teach him how to play the game I play wit Daddy." Von: "You gon replace me?" Dayvon: "Youn play right." Von: "Nah nigga youn play right. You can't switch the rules up every 5 seconds. You was mad cus I was murkin yo ass." Dayvon: "Uhnt uhn." Me: "Y'all gon have to gon somewhere wit allat arguing 😭. Ion care bout yalls lil game." Dayvon: "Can I please get a brother?" Me: "I can't control the gender baby." Von: "We can try for one tho." Me: "Von." He laughed and said "What? 😂" Me: "You know what." Von: "I'm serious. I want another one." Me: "Uhnt uhn. It's bad enough you and Dayvon runnin round here acting a damn fool, ion need another one." Von: "What if issa girl?" Me: "Then it's a girl. Either way it's just gon be another kid." Von: "Mane come onnn." Me: "You being real childish rn Von." He shrugged and said "I guess imma keep buggin you bout it den." Me: "I'm not doin this wit either one of y'all." Dayvon: "Please?" Me: "Baby I can't control the gender of it even if I was pregnant. Issa 50% chance it's gon be a boy or girl." Dayvon: "I hope it is." Von: "Me too lil man." Me: "I aint pregnant 🤣" Von: "I can change dat quick." Me: "Mm no."

Dayvon: "I can't wait. Even if issa girl, imma be a good big brother." Von: "You gettin old lil folks. How you talk so good?" Dayvon: "Ion know." Von: "Most lil kids yo age don't know how to talk like dat til they like 6." Me: "My baby smart." Von: "Ong. Dis shit still suprises me cus you was a youngin when I got locked up. You barely knew how to walk and talk." Dayvon: "I'm big na." I kissed his cheek and said "My lil stink growing up too fast. You gettin tall too." Von: "He gon be as tall as you by the time he 8 🤣" Me: "I will cry." Von: "If you get a daughter, you might not have to worry bout dat." Me: "No Von." Von: "Why not? You wanted Dayvon to be a girl." Dayvon: "Huh?" Me: "Before we found out you was a boy. And that was when I was prepared for a baby. I'm not rn. Plus Mani is pregnant rn, dats all we needa be worried about." Von: "Dat aint my kid. Maybe I want a lil girl." Dayvon: "I want a brother." Von: "I know." Me: "You really tryna persuade me into getting pregnant? 😭" Von: "Yup." Me: "Hm..." Von: "Dats a yes?" Me: "No. Maybe you could go hit up... Daijah! She wanted a kid witchu a few years back." Von: "Quit fuckin playin, ion want no kids wit her. You my baby mama, not her." Me: "Aw that's sweet but no."

He sucked his teeth and said "We gon have to get creative wit it lil man." Dayvon: "Okay." Me: "Uhnt uhn see no. Dis, allis lil sneaky shit, needa stop rn." Von: "Aint no sneaky shit goin on." Me: "Mhm. Yall too mischievous." Dayvon: "What does that mean?" Me: "Sneaky." Von: "We aint do nun 🤣" Me: "Y'all plannin on it tho." Von: "No we not." Dayvon: "Ion know what we doin." Von: "Exactly. Aint nun goin on." Me: "Mhm..." Von: "You makin assumptions." Me: "No I aint." All of us sat in the room watching tv until it got dark then Dayvon started getting tired so I picked him up and took him in his room. I laid him down and gave him a kiss on his forehead then I said "Good night." Dayvon: "I'm not sleepy Mama." Me: "Yes you are. You can't even keep yo eyes open. Go to sleep" I kissed his cheek and said "I love you." I handed him his bear and walked out then I went back in my bedroom. Von: "You sure youn want a baby?" Me: "Shut up about the baby 🤣" Von: "Youn want no mo kids?" Me: "I do... Just not now.." Von: "Why?" Me: "Cus everybody gettin pregnant now 😭" Von: "We not everybody ma." Me: "Why you want another one so bad?" Von: "Cus.. Dayvon need somebody to play wit." Me: "Uhnt uhn you wasn't worried bout dat. Why do YOU want it?" Von: "Cus I wantchu pregnant again." Me: "For what? 😂" Von: "Ion know. You look good carryin my kids." I pushed him back by his forehead and said "You stupid."

Von: "We make pretty babies. Look at lil folks in there." I shook my head and said "I wish you could get pregnant so you could see how hard dat shit is." Von: "Aye aye chill." Me: "I'm fr. It's cute that you wanna have another one doe 😭" I picked up my phone and got on instagram then he said "Ion even care if issa boy or a girl. I just want one." Me: "Aw stop." I squeezed his chin then I said "We gotta make sure Mani's baby gon wanna play wit Dayvon doe. They gon be close asf" Von: "Facts. She needa hurry up and have dat mf." My phone started ringing then I said "Oh shit we done spoke her up." I picked up and put it on speaker then I said "Hello?" Mani was on the other end crying then she said "Lai." Me: "What's wrong?" Durk: "Hang up the phone Mani." She started crying louder then I said "Hello?" Mani: "Laiya..." Me: "What?" Durk: "It's nothing Lai. Mani just hang up." Mani: "Lai he got a bruise" Me: "Who?" Durk started laughing then he said "Lai don't worry bout it. She being dramatic." Mani: "No because I put my hands on you and you got a mark. We not posed to be putting our hands on each other." Von: "Dats something Lai needa learn." Me: "Hush." Durk: "Mani it aint dat serious. I'm ight 😂" Mani: "You got a black eye Durk! Lai come smack me." Me: "What?" Mani: "We gotta make it even." Me: "Wouldn't it make more sense for him to hit you..." Durk: "I'm not finna hit her back." Von: "Facts. What's wrong witchu?" Me: "I'm not encouraging him to hit her 🤣" Mani: "I'm sorry Durk. You got a whole ass bruise and-" Durk: "Can you just hang up the phone? You called her for no reason." Mani: "No cus I need her to come over." Me: "For what?" Durk: "She not bout to come over here to hit you." Mani: "It's gotta be even." Durk: "No it don't." He started laughing again then he said "Hang up the phone." Me: "You scared to snatch dat phone again huh?" I laughed then Von said "Shidd I'd be scared too. Mani hit like a man." Mani started bawling then Durk said "Bruh really Von?" Von: "What?" Durk: "Gimme the phone... She been extra emotional these past few weeks." Von: "Fuck dat gotta do wit me?" Me: "You mean asf 😭" Von: "I'm just sayin." Durk: "You gotta watch what you say to her cus she cries about everything 😂" Von: "Ion see how tf you deal wit dat. I can't say shit to her without her crying." Me: "Cus you be rude asf when you talk to her."

Durk: "Just be nice. It aint hard." Von: "I do be nice, she just sensitive." Me: "Mm no you mean." Von: "How?" Me: "You alwas fuckin wit her." Von: "Whateva. Ion see how tf you dealin wit dat big dawg." Durk: "I know how to make her stop crying and I know what to say to keep her from crying." Mani: "I aint ever getting pregnant again. Why Von gotta be so mean... You think imma man?" Von: "I aint even say dat." Mani: "I can't wait til dis baby come out cus I'm tired of crying. I'm pissing myself off crying and whining all the fuckin time. Like damn bitch stfu." Von: "She crazy.." Mani: "Ugh I need December to hurry up." Durk: "Look we gon go na." Me: "Ight bye." Von: "Have fun wit dat." I hung up and said "See? Whatchu gon do if I act like that if I was to get pregnant again?" Von: "I'd do whateva Durk doin." Me: "Mhm. You know damn well you'd be pissed off." Von: "Oh well. I'd still have another kid" I rolled my eyes and he said "If you cryin all the time imma make sure we got tissues. If you hungry, imma make sure you eat. If you mad and wanna fight, we can getchu a punching bag. You gon be straight." I stared at him and laughed then I said "You stubborn asf." Von: "Ion care." Me: "What if I'm worse than Mani?" Von: "All I gotta do is smack you upside da head nd you'll be ight." I sucked my teeth and he laughed then he said "Nah I'm playin 😂. Imma just leave you alone cus yo attitude is always worse than Mani's. Mani just cries about everything when she gets mad but when you get mad you wanna fight." Me: "Okay?" Von: "I'll make sure you only hittin da punching bag doe." Me: "I'm not having another baby right now 🤣" He sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes then he said "Lemme know when."

I started laughing then I said "You a fool." Von: "You know you want another one." Me: "Mhm." Von: "Ight den so why yeen gettin pregnant rn?" Me: "Boy bye. I'm not finna keep explaining myself to you." Von: "Man" Me: "Aww you got baby fever" I gave him a kiss then he said "No I don't." Me: "Yea you do." He shook his head and said "Nah." I stared at him and started smiling then he said "See you makin it weird." Me: "Awweee you got baby feverrr." He rolled his eyes and said "Whateva. I know wassup wit me" Me: "Baby fever." Von: "No." Me: "Mhm." He put his arm over me and said "Shut up. Aint nobody got no baby fever." I scooted closer to him and said "Liar." He stayed quiet then I said "Aw." Von: "What? 😂 You awing nothing atp." Me: "Nah cus dis cute asf." Von: "Man whateva. Just hush." Me: "Nope." Von: "I aint worried bout you." Me: "You mad cus I called you out for having baby fever." Von: "I aint got baby fever. I just want Dayvon to have somebody to play wit." Me: "Mhmmm." Von: "Yeen gotta believe me." I put my leg over him and laid my head on his chest then I said "If you got baby fever jus say dat 🤣" Von: "I don't bruh." Me: "Uh huh." We stayed up talking then I went back to sleep about an hour later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 334 64
Two successful people fell in love at the right moment and at the right time. But one of them is dealing with their own demons. They had an inner tur...
856K 45.4K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7K 55 12
"Just know that I would die for you Baby I would die for you, yeah"-the weekend
30.7K 1.2K 17
" You're doing it again, aren't you?"