๐€๐ง๐ ๐”๐ฌ

kiikiisaidfuckyou เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น. เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐€๐†๐„
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„

๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

37.1K 1.8K 4.3K
kiikiisaidfuckyou เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Kataleya sat on Dejhari's lap as they cuddled and rubbed on each other. Dejhari wanted to have sex so bad since it had been a while but he didn't wanna push her. He felt like she was a little to sensitive right now to push sex on her.

"Dooda.." She said. Her voice was always soft and light. Dejhari felt she talked like an angel but Kataleya felt like she sounded like a child. Even though she wasn't a big fan of her voice, everyone else loved it.

It fit her perfectly.

"Hm?" He replied as he looked at the TV.

"I don't think I want to do elephant riding because it hurts the elephants. I think I just wanna see one and touch one. Is that ok?" She said looking at him with hopeful eyes, his eyes shifted over and landed on her perfectly sorted face.

"Yeah, whatever you wan do.." He said, she smiled a little as she rubbed on his neck. "What?"

"Nothing." She said shaking her head. "Thanks for staying in with me. I don't really feel like being around a lot of people today."

"It's good.." He said nodding his head. "But I do wanna talk to you about something.."

"Ok.." She said sitting up some.

"I don't want you shutting me out. Like yeah, I know you going through a lot but you ain't ever going through shit by yourself. Everything you feel, I feel. I wasn't lying when I said you apart of me.."

"If something wrong we gotta get through it together, remember? I'm doing better with that but if you not holding your side of it up then we gon back track and Ion wanna do that.." I said shaking my head.

She sighed before nodding her head. Tears welded up in her eyes before she just wiped them away and cuddled up closer to him, she put her head in his neck and sucked her thumb.

"Don't cry.." He whispered to her.

"I'm sorry Dooda.." She said with a sniff as tears fell down her face rapidly.

"You don't got shit to apologize about. We going through a lot but that just mean we gotta come together and shit. Turning our back on each other just gonna bring us back to square 1, right?"

"Right.." She said through tears.

"Ok then, so stop crying Muga.." He said wiping her eyes, she sniffed before whining. "Yo, use your words. You ain't a baby.."

"I'm just so tired of being sad. Like, I wanna feel something else other than this.." She said, he tucked his bottom lip in his mouth. "Let's have sex.."

"Get out my face.." He said turning his head.

"Come on, I know you want to and I want to too so why not?" She said with a shrug, he shook his head. "Use your words. You are not a baby, remember?"

"Sex don't solve everything.." He responded.

"Ok? I know that. I just want some.." She said with a small pout, he shook his head.

"I don't got time fa you to get ta crying and shit while we fucking like Ion feel like dealing with that.." He said, she smacked her lips.

"I am not going to cry. And if I do it won't be for that reason!" She exclaimed, he laughed. "And thats not funny. It only happened one time.."

"Naw that shit really had me thinking something was wrong with yo ass.." He said laughing. "Thought I was hurting you or sum.."

"It just felt really good and I got emotional.." She said with a laugh before wrapping her arms around his neck. "Since we can't have sex, let's make a Youtube video.."

"Like what?" He asked.

"It's a video called the Boyfriend Tag that everyone is doing and stuff. Wai- Are we back together?" She asked but before he could respond. "Yes we're back together. I don't care what you say.."

"Who- I wasn't even finna say nothing different.." He said shaking his head with a laugh, she shrugged.

"You really did lose your mind when you tried to break up with me. I should've went to your house everyday and stood outside with a knife in my hand.." She said, he busted out into laughter as she looked at him. He was laughing at her but she didn't find anything funny considering she was very serious.

"Why are you laughing at me?" She asked with a frown, he laughed.

"Cause you really crazy as hell.." He said.

"I wasn't joking though. I was serious. You're mine and I don't want anyone to think they can have you.." She said shaking her head before wrinkling her nose in disgust, she didn't understand the feeling she was now feeling for Dejhari.

"I don't want nobody else ta have you either.." He said with a laugh. "That's why I shot at that car.."

"Oh my gawd!" She said putting her hands on her cheeks in shock. "Dejhari that was not funny.."

"I know. I wasn't laughing.." He said shaking his head.

"Dejhari you really scared me. I could've had an anxiety attack.." She replied seriously, he smacked his lips and looked at her. He did sometimes feel bad about that but at that moment he couldn't control his emotions.

"I know but I wasn't thinking about that at the moment. I was just mad cause that shit was embarrassing fa my girl ta be inna other nigga face.."

"Ok but I didn't shoot at you when you brought that girl in my face.." She said rolling her neck touching her chest, I rolled my eyes.

"Muga, I aint bring no nigga in ya face.." He said.

"You did. She was pretty but like Dejhari let's be real.." She said touching her chest, he smacked his lips and looked at me.

"You acting like I ate ya pussy when I was fucking with her. I ate ya pussy that morning before you went with da nigga, the situation is different.." He explained, I frowned.

"Y'know what, forget it.." She said waving her hand. She didn't want to talk about it anymore considering it was in the past and they both forgave each other.

He smacked his lips. "I know you ain't mad.."

"I'm not.." She said softly cracking a smile. "Can we please make the video with food? I'm going to ask my Instagram for the questions right now.."

"Yeah, Just order it.."

"Ok.." She said unlocking her phone. He grabbed her by her neck and pulled her closed to him. He pecked her lips a few times before sucking her bottom lip into his mouth. She opened her eyes and sighed.

"Please stop depriving me.." She said, he started cracking up laughing at her as she looked at him with a pout. "Dooda I'm serious.."

"I know you is.." He said holding onto her neck.

"Ok so let's just do it then.." She pushed, he smacked his lips and eyed her. He was tempted but he knew it was a bad idea, Kataleya was struggling mentally and he didn't want to have sex with her knowing that.

"Why you so pressed ta fuck? You was just telling me you don't want too and shit. Now I'm chilling, you all pushing fa us ta fuck.." He expressed, she huffed.

"Ok, fine. Just don't kiss me." She said holding her hand up and going back on her phone.

"Girl you dramatic.." He said laughing, she looked at him with her nose wrinkled as he laughed.

"I'm going downstairs because you're aggravating me.." She said standing up off the bed, he laughed.

"What I did to you?" He asked with a laugh. She ignored him and left out of the room, she went down the stairs and sat down on the dining room floor Indian style.

She uploaded a boomerang and asked her instagram for questions about the Boyfriend Tag before looking for food to order for her and Dejhari.

"Muga!" She heard, she sighed. "Girl I know you down here.."

Dejhari looked around the living room but didn't see her. She smacked her lips and stood up. "What do you want to eat Dooda?" She asked, he looked at her.

"Why you hiding and shit?" He asked mugging her.

"You were annoying me so I came downstairs. I didn't hide, you knew I was down here.." She said.

"Right but I was calling you and shit.."

"Oh." She said looking down at her phone. He squinted his eyes at her in aggravation as she stood there scrolling on her phone.

"Kataleya stop playing wimme, real talk.." He said.

"I didn't even do anything.." She replied.

"You know I was looking for you. Stop playin.."

"Ok." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"You wan come wimme doe? I'm finna go get this dog.." He said, she quickly looked up from her phone at him. He stood there looking at his phone trying to see what all he needed for the dog.

"Who is the dog for?" She asked.

"Me." He said simply. He felt like he needed a dog since he was always at home by hisself and he always wanted a big dog so he was going to get him a American Akita from a guy who was selling puppies.

"Why? You don't even like Laila.." She said.

"Cause Laila a bitch." He said with a shrug.

"What kind of dog are you getting?" She asked concerned. She didn't want him to get a big dog because she was very small and petite. Also, she hated big dogs.

They were always aggressive towards her and she didn't like feeling like she was going to get attacked.

"American Akita.." He informed, she went to Safari and decided to look the dog up. She didn't know anything about them. She didn't think they existed.

"Dejhari, this looks like a big dog.." She said before looking at him with a frown. Anxiety grew in her as she looked at the photos of the dog.

"It is big but I'm only getting a puppy. It's gon grow to be big, it's little right now.." He said noticing the anxiety in her voice.

She pursed her lips but didn't say much as she looked at the picture of the dog that Google Images offered. She was nervous about how it would act once it grew up. She didn't know what to think.

"Come wimme ta get it so y'all can get ta know each other. I'm getting a girl.." He said. She knew she would have to meet the dog sooner or later so she agreed to go today to just get past it.

——————

itskataleyaa

Swipe

Swipe

Swipe

11,727 likes
itskataleyaa did you miss me? 🥲
521 comments

"Hey Bane.." Kataleya cooed as she rubbed the all black American Akita. Kat felt like she freaked herself out for no reason, she liked the dog and the dog liked her too. "Why did you name her Bane? That's a boy name.."

"That's the only name I had in my mind.." He said.

"Name her Kodi.." She said with a smile.

"After our baby?" He asked confused, she nodded.

"Yeah.." She said softly. "You don't want too?"

"Ion care.." He said with a shrug. "I just ain't expect for you to want to name her after our baby.."

"Why not?" She said with a shrug. "You came up with that name so why not just give it to her.."

"Ight.." He said. "We finna go show her to my momma.." He added.

"Aw Kodi! You're going to meet your grandma.." Kataleya cooed rubbing her face, he chuckled.

"What?" She asked with a smile.

"You acting all nice ta her. I thought you aint want me to get her.." He said with a smile. He thought he would have to convince Kataleya to even hold the dog because of her anxiety towards the whole situation.

"I was scared but she's so pretty and fluffy. How can I be mean to somebody with this cute of a face?" She said with a wide smile.

"Ion know. I ask myself det everyday.." He said, she looked at him with her eyebrows furrowed as she scratched Kodi under her neck.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean you be being mean ta me fa nothing. But I ain't cute, that's fa puppies and shit.." He said.

"I'm an honest person.." She expressed.

"So am I.." He said.

"And Dejhari, you are mean to people for nothing. You used to be mean but you've gotten nicer to everybody.." She said, he waved her off.

"I ain't mean but ight.." He said pulling up at his mothers house. "I gotta get my bitch a chain.."

"Huh?" Kataleya said looking up from the dog.

"I gotta get my bitch like a chain or tag a sum.." He said, She shook her head and looked at Kodi.

"Tell Daddy that your name is Kodi and not bitch.." She said scratching her on her neck.

"Muga, that's what they call dogs like det doe.." He said, she squinted her eyes at him.

"I'm not gonna call you a bitch Kodi.."

He parked the car and unlocked the doors. "Lemme see her.." He said, she passed Kodi over to Dejhari and he smiled at her. "You finna be big as hell soon.."

"Hopefully not soon.." Kataleya mumbled as she got her bag together. She opened her truck door looked outside, she noticed a familiar body type but didn't say anything.

"Come on mama.." He said getting out the car.

"Ok.." Kat said getting out of the truck. It always took her a small minute to get down considering the truck was so high off of the ground. Once she got down, she joined Dejhari on the sidewalk.

They made their way towards the house and inside. Dejhari opened the door since it stayed unlocked and watched as Kataleya walked inside. Once they both walked in, they noticed Ja'Marcus sitting on the bar stool with a girl between his legs.

The girl was Maya. She hugged on his neck and laid her head on his shoulder as he sat there on his phone.

"Yo.." Dejhari spoke up, Kataleya stood next to him looking around the house as always. Whenever she came into a new environment she would look around trying to get comfortable with what was around her.

Ja'Marcus looked up and so did Maya. He noticed the dog and then Kataleya and immediately furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "You got that today?" He asked, Dejhari nodded.

"Yeah, Where Ma at?" He asked.

"She finna come down here ta cook dinner..." Ja'Marcus said. "Lemme see the dog.."

"Her name is Kodi.." Kataleya spoke up looking around the house, Dejhari looked at her.

"Aw that's a cute name.." Maya added. She eyed Kataleya interested in her life now. Maya felt like she looked totally different and clearly dressed that way too. Something was definitely different about Kataleya but she didn't know what.

"Lemme see ha.." Ja'Marcus said.

Dejhari walked over to him and put Kodi into his hand. Ja'Marcus started rubbing the small dog as she looked around in fear. She was only a few weeks and she hadn't been away from her mom this long. She didn't know anybody and only was with Kataleya and Dejhari for an hour.

"I'm finna get another one and name him Bane.." He said, Kataleya looked at him but said nothing. Instead she went into the living room and sat down. She pulled her phone out and started texting the groupchat letting them know that Maya was there.

"This li bitch hard doe.." Ja'Marcus said rubbing Kodi's all black shiny coat as she sat in his arms.

"She's so cute.." Maya cooed, Dejhari stood off to the side and watched the couple peer over his dog.

"Ma! Come down here.." Dejhari called looking up the steps with his hands in his pockets.

"I want one Mar.." Maya said looking at the dog. 

"How much you paid fa ha?" Ja'Marcus asked looking at him, Dejhari scratched his head before laughing. "I know yo dumb ass went and drop atleast 3 bands onna dog itself.." He added.

"I can do det doe.." Dejhari said with a shrug. "But, what else I was gon spend it on? It ain't like I bought another car.." Which was a lie. Dejhari actually had been looking at another truck to buy.

"Nigga you could save.." Ja'Marcus said.

"Really could.." Maya added, Kataleya looked up from her phone and mugged Maya. She didn't like her speaking to Dejhari considering she didn't mess with her. She felt like she had no room to say anything to anybody since she got beat up.

"Dooda, come here.." Kat spoke. Her soft voice caught Maya's attention as she rubbed Kodi. She wanted badly to speak to her but she knew she didn't have anything nice to say to her at the moment and she didn't want to argue with Kataleya in front of Ja'Marcus mother.

Dejhari walked over to her and looked at her. She smiled at him as he looked down at her. His hair was out of twists and in a ponytail. He had on a white t-shirt and a Black bubble coat that he got from Moncler. He had on some black jeans with his black and white Jordan 1s.

Kataleya couldn't keep her hands to herself. She thought he looked amazing and didn't help that he refused to have sex with her. She wanted to have sex with him so bad but Dejhari just wasn't comfortable with it. He felt like she was using sex as a distraction.

He wanted it to come naturally between them. He didn't wanna force it because then he felt like she was using sex as a gateway to distract herself from how unhappy she was. "You look so handsome.."

He cracked a smile at her as she rubbed his face with her thumb as he stood between her legs. "Preciate it.." He said smiling at her. He was so in love with her and he knew it. He didn't care about admitting it to himself, he was just afraid to admit it to anyone else.

He leaned down and started kissing on her as she smiled in acceptance. He grabbed her by her neck and started kissing her as she held onto his arm.

"I know you ain't being grown.." Deniya spoke looking at the two in shock, Dejhari turned his head and looked at his mother face before laughing.

"Ma.." He said.

"Unh uhn. Y'all in here locking tongues in my house. Y'all better not be fucking.." She said, He shook his head and Kat just looked at them.

"Ma, I got me a dog.." He said.

"Where?" She asked in shock with a smile.

"Marcus got her.." He said. Kataleya sat there rubbing on him as he watched his mother go over to the dog. Deniya grabbed Kodi from Marcus and instantly started cooking at her.

"Aw she's so cute.." My mother cooed. "How much you pay for her?" He smacked his lips and looked at her. He hated telling her how much he paid for stuff because she always talking about how much he need to save money for his future.

"A lot.." He replied, she put her hand on her shoulder.

"Don't play with me Duke. How much money you spent on this damn dog?" She asked.

"Like 3 bands.." He said with a shrug.

"And that's ya problem now. You don't know how to save and hold onto your money. You don't gotta buy everything you see Duke.." She argued, He sighed.

"I do save.." He said.

"Save how much?" She asked with a mug.

"I saved enough. What you mean?" He replied.

"I think she means that's she wants you to be more responsible with your money instead of spending it on other things.." Kat said looking at Dejhari.

"That's exactly what I mean Kataleya.." Deniya agreed. Dejhari quickly got aggravated and now he didn't want to tell his mother that he was getting another dog.

"I wanna another dog.." He said.

"How long you had this one?" Deniya asked rubbing Kodi as she held her close to her chest. She didn't want to drop the dog and Kodi was afraid of being dropped so she held her paw on her chest in fear.

"Like 2 hours.." He said with a shrug.

"So what you need another one fa?" She asked.

"I wanna name my dog Bane and I can't name no girl Bane so I'm finna get me another one so I can name him Bane.." He explained, Deniya smacked her lips.

"You can adopt a penguin at the aquarium and name him that fa that shit.." She replied, he smacked his lips and Kataleya smiled at little.

"You should do that. I wanna do that.." Kat spoke up.

"I do too.." Maya added, Kat looked at Dejhari.

"So press ta talk to you like fuck wrong with her?" He said looking at Kataleya, she shrugged. "I'm finna tell her bout herself cause she acting too press ta be friends after she was onnat weird shit.."

"Ok.." Kat said softly. "And if she tries to be rude then I'll smack her.." He started cracking up laughing at her as she rubbed his face. She frowned and looked at Maya who was staring at her, she looked side to side before looking at her back.

Kataleya was trying to be respectful towards Deniya's home. She wanted to say something to Maya about the way she kept trying to speak to her knowing what she said about her.

"Hey Kat, Do you mind if we talk?" Maya asked.

"Yes." She said with a nod catching Maya off guard. Maya was shocked. She didn't expect her to say that at all. She wanted to have a simple conversation with her in private but it seemed like she didn't want that.

"Why?" Maya asked with a small mug.

"Cause she don't want too.." Dejhari said with a shrug. Deniya quickly looked up from playing with Kodi and noticed the conversation heating up.

"I wasn't even talking to you though.." Maya replied.

"Yes you was. We a team.." He said.

"And don't talk to him like that. I don't want to talk to you so leave it there.." Kataleya said holding her hand up. The door opened and in walked Cruddy, Jammo, Gleesh, and Treasure.

Treasure and Maya made eye contact and Treasure laughed a little at the site. She was trying to calm herself down because she wanted to take her scalp but she also wanted to be respectful to Dejhari's mom.

"Where granny?" Cruddy asked walking into the living room where Deniya, Dejhari, and Kataleya sat. Dejhari and Kataleya were now sitting on the couch looking at everyone else.

"She in New York with her sisters.." Deniya spoke.

"Awww who dog?" Treasure cooed walking over to Kodi who laid in Deniya's lap with her eyes closed.

"This Duke dog.." Deniya said looking over at her son who was cuddled up against Kataleya. She noticed he was halfway asleep so she decided not to bother him. She knew her son didn't sleep often so she just let him sleep anywhere he wanted whenever he came over.

"What is it?" Treasure asked.

"Her name is Kodi. She's a American Akita.." Kataleya informed smiling at her, Treasure smiled.

"She's so pretty.." Treasure said. "That's the name of.?"

"Yeah.." Kat nodded. She didn't want Maya to know about her baby because she didn't want her to make fun of her. It was hard enough to live with the hard time. It was hurting at that exact moment but she never showed that.

"Aw stink.." Treasure said with a pout.

Kat smile a little. "We have to hang out someday. Surprisingly, I miss hanging out with you.." She said, Treasure laughed a little.

"Girl we can. Just tell me the time and area and I'm there.." She said with a shrug.

"Well, we can hang at my house. Let's watch a movie.." She pushed, Treasure nodded.

"I'm there.." Treasure said looking down at Kodi who was laying there asleep as she rubbed her. "I want this dog Dayvon!" Treasure yelled looking around.

Gleesh looked over at his sister. "Hold on.." He said walking into the living room where everyone else was. He looked at the dog and immediately shook his head. "I'm not paying 3 bands for no dog.."

"Pleaseeeee.." Treasure whined.

"You wan go half?" He asked, she smacked her lips. He couldn't help but to laugh at her face because he knew how Treasure was. She hated going half. She would just pay for the whole thing if she had to go half for anything. "Nah but I'a think about it.."

"Ok.." She whined.

———————

"Are you gonna stay here with me?" Kataleya asked looking at Dejhari with a small pout as she held Kodi in her lap, he nodded.

"Yeah.." He said with low eyes. Dejhari smoked atleast 3 blunts with his friends and he was now high and aroused. He wanted to just get to it already.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" He asked licking his lips.

"Like that.." She said. "We need to be getting in the house. I'm tired.." She started getting her things together as Kodi slept on her lap.

"You still wan fuck when we get in there?" He asked admiring her side profile as she got her bags together. They had a few bags that needed to go inside and Kataleya just wanted to get her stuff together.

"Yes." She said nodding her head.

"Ight bet.." He said hurrying out the car. He grabbed the bags and closed the door. Kataleya climbed out of the truck and carried Kodi up the porch.

She watched as Dejhari unlocked the doors to the house. They walked inside and Kataleya let Kodi down so she could explore the area. "Go ahead Kodi.." She encouraged.

"Hi Kat.." She heard, she looked up and there stood her grandmother in pajamas. "Hi, Dejhari?"

Dejhari nodded his head confused. He just knew he wasn't getting any tonight. He just wanted to have some sex and lay up but now that her grandmother was there, he didn't know how that was going to go at all. He just knew sex was out.

"Yeah.." He said with a nod.

"Thank you for getting Kataleya home. Say good night so we can get you in bed, we have a busy day tomorrow.." Daneeka encouraged, Kat frowned.

"Why am I saying good night?" She asked.

"Or not. I just thought it was nice to say goodnight to your boyfriend before he leaves.." She said, Kat shook her head and looked at Dejhari with a frown.

"He's staying the night tonight. It's too late to drive home.." Kat replied, Dejhari blinked.

"Does your mom let him stay the night?" She asked.

"She lets him stay all the time.." Kat said.

"Well, you guys don't have a guest room for him to stay in.." She said, Kat huffed.

"He sleeps in my room. He doesn't need a guest room.." She said shaking her head.

"Kataleya.." Daneeka warned.

"It's ight, I'a leave.." Dejhari spoke up. He leaned down and kissed Kat on her cheek a few times before hugging her. "Ima see you tomorrow, ok?"

"I don't want you to go though.." She whined.

"Chill out. Ima come get Kodi inna morning..." He said opening the front door, Daneeka looked around.

"Who is Kodi?" She asked.

"Our dog.." Dejhari replied before walking out the house. He closed the door and went over to his truck. He got inside and pulled off. He now wanted to go and get money considering he wasn't sleeping with Kataleya tonight. He was going to go to work and then home.

Kat started grabbing her things together before grabbing Kodi and stomping up the steps past her grandmother who stood there confused. "Kataleya!"

"Dont talk to me." Kat said walking into her room and slamming the door. She was sad that Dejhari had to go considering she was just about to have the sex she had been waiting for all day.

She sat Kodi down on her bed and then sat down and pulled her phone out. She wasn't worried about the fact that Laila was sniffing Kodi suspiciously as she laid there on the bed looking around.

stinkybutt 🫐💕🤣.

I wanted to hold me and stuff 😕
I didn't want you to leave
Can we talk until I go to sleep?

She started undressing in front of the mirror that was in front of her bed. She noticed the scar on her stomach and frowned a little as her eyes teared up. She sniffed and touched the scar.

"It just wasn't time.." She said lowly.

——————

Thoughts?

Y'all I'm sad 🥺 Youngboy really in jail right now like that shit got me so sad. I love him so much.

I know they didn't do the boyfriend tag yet. We gonna do it next chapter. Ask y'all questions right here so I can see what y'all want to be answered.

Be active with that. I do a lot for y'all so do for me too. THANK YOUUUU ❤️.

FREE LI TOP 🥺💕❤️!

Y'all saw that lady get snatched off the car? What y'all think about that like what would y'all do?

Ok y'all, I gots ta go! 👋🏽

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

JAZBAAT - SAIRAT jaskirat111 เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

51.8K 5.1K 31
peep inside to know ....
I'm Surviving. . . I Think? BeansXPork เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เค•เคฅเฅ‡เคคเคฐ เคธเคพเคนเคฟเคคเฅเคฏ

95 0 15
Not anymore. I'm working through everything. (I'm just writing a goodbye note to my family)
Anime Oneshots Sad Little Pancake เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

9.3K 180 40
โœจdiscontinuedโœจ