A Dream Come True || Dream Te...

By S3PULCHRAL

"Imagine being the one in control of fate. The puppet-master of all who stumble onto your path. Just what wil... More

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎.
𝟷 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗
𝟸 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝟹 - 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜
𝟺 - 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝙾𝚍𝚍.
𝟼 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝟽 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚂𝙼𝙿
𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 "𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖"
𝟿 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎
𝟷𝟶 - 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚜
𝟷𝟷 - 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍
𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.
𝟷𝟸 - 𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝟷𝟻 - 𝙼𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚜
𝟷𝟼 - 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐 𝚅𝚊𝚗
𝚃𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝟷𝟽 - 𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟷𝟾 - 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟿 - 𝙻'𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚐
𝟸𝟶 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝟸𝟷 - 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎
𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜.
- 𝙻𝙾𝙶 #𝟶𝟷 -
𝟸𝟸 - 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝟸𝟹 - 𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜
- 𝙻𝙾𝙶 #𝟶𝟸 -
𝟸𝟺 - 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕
𝟸𝟻 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟸𝟼 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚖
𝟸𝟽 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐. . .
28 - ... Will go Wrong.
𝟸𝟿 - 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝟹𝟶 - 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎
𝙰 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎.
𝟹𝟷 - 𝙿𝚘𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚊
𝟹𝟸 - 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢
𝟹𝟹 - 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟹𝟺 - 𝙰 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝙿𝚒𝚐
Fuck Cancer.
𝟹𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕
𝟹𝟼 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚎
37 - Decisions
𝟹𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕
𝟹𝟿 - 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜
𝟺𝟶 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗

𝟷𝟺 - 𝙰 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚝

3.9K 212 120
By S3PULCHRAL

Art by @/oop4g on Twitter!

Narrator POV -

[After successfully getting the discs back from Dream, things seemed to become normal once more in the Dream SMP.]

[Y/N and her friends, Tommy and Tubbo, hung out more. There was no more conflict between them.]

[Dream even after his loss, still talked to Y/N. After revealing his face to her he felt closer to her.]

[Everyday Y/N was either seen with her best friends, or the Dream Team. She was hardly ever alone.]

[Up until now things have been fairly normal in the lands of the Dream SMP. New builds and expansions have been made.]

[Until a new person wandered into the SMP territory, looking for his brother.]

[Things were about to change, whether anyone liked it or not.]

1st Person POV -

I waved goodbye to Bad as he left. Every week he would come over to my house and bring us a tray of muffins to eat. We'd talk about current things in our life, or things that were troubling us. The other would listen.

   Talking to Bad was refreshing. Tommy and Tubbo were always very energetic and they always got into trouble. And hanging out with the Dream Team was often chaotic. But hanging out with Bad was the exact opposite. I enjoyed it.

   Shortly after he left, I wrapped up the muffins and stored them away for later. Then I grabbed my sword and shield and started walking to Tommy's house.

    After getting the discs back everything was like it was when we first started the Dream SMP. There was the occasional trouble-making which would result in a fight. But those situations never turned into something serious.

   Whilst I was deep in my thoughts I ended up bumping into something, or perhaps someone, on the path. I find myself looking up to a tall figure.

   "Wilbur?!" I ask, my mouth agape. The tall male looks down at me and his eyes go wide.

   "Y/N?" The familiar deep British accent replies back.

   He leans down slightly and wraps his arms around me. I hug him back.

   "I can't believe it! God- it's been like 3 years? 4 almost?" I say in awe. He chuckles.

   "Yeah, it's been a while hasn't it?" He says, pulling away from the hug.

   "Well how have you been? Where's Phil and Techno?" I ask him, signaling him to walk with me, he quickly catches on and begins walking in pace with me.

   "Both are back at SMPEarth. That's where I last saw them anyways." He replies, grinning a bit.

   "Right I forgot how close Techno was with your father. Man it's been forever since I saw those two!" I say.

   "So how is Tommy?" Wilbur asks me. We turn a corner on the path.

   "Your brother has been a handful, but that isn't new I suppose." I say, laughing. "I'm guessing that's why your here?"

   Wilbur laughs a bit, "Yeah. Guess that wasn't hard to figure out." He thinks for a moment. "Thank you for- y'know, watching him after we went away. He's always looked up to you."

   I nod, "Of course. While he may be much more louder and obnoxious than all of you combined, he's my best friend."

   "Ouch, what happened to Techno and I being your best friends?" He says, pretending to be hurt by my statement.

   "Well once you guys grew of age and left for SMPEarth, after a while you didn't send letters anymore. I was worried sick y'know." I say, shrugging my shoulders. I feel a grin rise to my face. "So I replaced you guys with your brother."

   He has a thoughtful look plastered across his face. "I'm sorry, for not writing letters. A lot of stuff happened back at SMPEarth and-" He began.

   I cut him off. "Hey it's ok! Just teasing you. I understand."

   He nods. "Where is Tommy?"

   "We're actually walking in the direction of his house now. I was going to meet him and Tubbo before you showed up." I reply.

   "Oh Tubbo! Wow they're still friends?" Wilbur asks me, a smile forming on his face.

   "They never stopped being friends. Those two are always together, almost like you can never tear them apart." I say, giggling a bit. Wilbur nods.

   The rest of the walk was filled with conversation. We caught each other up on things that happened in our lives while we were away. After a short amount of time we were in front of Tommy's house.

   Wilbur adjusted his red beanie and combed his hands through his brown fluffy hair. I pat him on the back in reassurance.

   "He'll be thrilled to see you again. And if he isn't I'll kick him!" I say to him. His eyebrows quirk up in amusement and he stifled a laugh.

   I walk in, Wilbur trailing in behind me.

   "Hey guys! Brought someone special over today. You might know him." I say. Both boys look up with confused expressions on their faces. Once their eyes landed on the tall figure behind me, their expressions immediately changed to looks of shock.

   "Wilbur? Is that really you?" Tommy says, hardly believing the words coming from his mouth.

   "Hey Tommy. It's been a while." Wilbur replies, an awkward laugh escaping him.

   I step out of the way as the Brits reunite with each other. I smile at the exchange.

   I think back to when Wilbur and Techno were still in the village.

   Both of them were older than me. At the time Tommy was 13. Wilbur was 21 while Techno had just turned 18. I was only a year younger then Techno.

   Of course, I didn't end up leaving the village until I was 20 because-

   Well I've already explained that in the in the beginning of this story, even though I'm canonically not supposed to say this is a story.

   The day that Techno, Wilbur, and Phil had left, they entrusted me to take care of Tommy until he could go to SMPEarth. But since SMPEarth was being abandoned by its past citizens, Wilbur went in search of Tommy. Once he found that the village had burned down, he got word of the Dream SMP in hopes that Tommy would be there. And luckily, his hopes were true.

   That's what Wilbur revealed to me on the walk anyways.

   But back when we were in the village, Techno, Wilbur, and I were inseparable. In fact, Techno was the one who taught me how to fight.

   I always saw Phil as a father figure, since I didn't have parents of my own. He often looked after me and took care of me, as if I was his own. His family was practically my family.

   I smiled as I looked at Tommy and Wilbur. They both had a smile on their faces as they talked to each other. They looked so happy seeing each other again.

   I couldn't help the smile that formed at my face when I looked at them.

   I had the Dream Team and Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo. And I didn't even have to pick sides.

   In this moment everything was perfect.

_____________

1182 words, unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.3K 17
From the bottom to the top, we reminisce your journey through the internet as a content creator, meeting all these great people that will become the...
70.9K 2K 15
Dream had always been on your radar, being in the parkour community and all. But never in a million years did you imagine the turn your story would t...
450K 10.9K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...
5.2K 249 22
"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭-" His voice fell low. "𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝?" " 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞�...