bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

由 PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... 更多

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

Help for Remus

3.2K 172 6
由 PJACLIEBE

Most of the parents stared at the teacher, and some of the students looked horrified.
“A werewolf?” Could be heard from a few places. Reproachful looks met the director.
Harry's eyes went to the werewolf meanwhile. he knew an animal that felt cornered could be dangerous. He trusted in the man's self-control, but when so many attacked him that was something else. the wolf in the man might get scared and attack.
The boy stood by his teacher and carefully took his hand. One could clearly feel the claws on the fingertips.
“Don't,” Harry tried to calm Lupine quietly, “please stay calm. We won't let them hurt you. "
Harry had used the confidential form on purpose. Fortunately, it seemed to be working. remus looked down at the boy.
He could clearly see the adult's fear. Because he didn't know what else to do, he just squeezed the man's hand a little tighter.
severus, who had been watching Harry the whole time, stood next to the child. And Blacky, Hermione, and the Weasley children also came to see the young hero. He looked at everyone gratefully.

but unfortunately that didn't seem to go down well with the others at all.
“Look, the poor children, what are they doing with the monster? Director, how can you teach someone like that? "
Harry took a deep breath.
"Without Professor Lupine, I would have lost my soul in the last Quidditch game."
Now he had at least made sure that the angry mop was silent.
"What do you mean, Mr. Potter?" Neville's grandmother wanted to know.
“What do you think, who taught us Patronus? Santa Claus?"
The second question made Lucius Malfoy smile slightly. He had also joined the werewolf, as had Hagrid.
“They're all really stupid. you have just seen that a multiple murderer and loyal Death Eater has been taken away and you are worried about a teacher, ”the politician snorted angrily.
"We're just worried about our children," said a mother.
“No, you don't. You only heard that Professor Lupine was a werewolf, then you all turned off your brains. ”Severus spoke up. he just couldn't understand the narrow-mindedness of these people.

Now Dumbledore stood up.
“My dear friends, I can reassure you all. Remus Lupine is not a threat to anyone. It's true, unfortunately, the man is a werewolf. he got sick as a child. But Professor Snape is brewing the banishing potion for him. With his help Remus is no longer a monster, but just a harmless dog. "
"A dog has teeth too," Harry whispered. he didn't like the way the director talked about one of his employees. So from above.
Severus put a reassuring hand on his young protégé's shoulder. He knew the boy's temperament. it wouldn't be good if this one freaked out. Possibly with an outbreak of wild magic.
Now, surprisingly, Molly Weasley spoke up.
“Please don't worry. if Professor Dumbledore says the man is safe, then we can trust him. You all know that man has been fighting dangerous creatures of all kinds for years. "
Harry and his friends gritted their teeth angrily. Especially since the woman's words seemed to help. But now her husband also followed suit.
“It's like with Hagrid, the man is a half-giant, but the headmaster has given us credible assurances that he is just as harmless. So he has these two beings under control. "
Now the eyes turned to the new nursing teacher.
“He's a half giant. But, they are dangerous. "
"That's right, they are absolutely brutal and only think of killing."
These and similar comments flew through the hall.
Harry's self-control was over now. He stamped his foot angrily.
“By Merlin's beard. How many of you still know Hagrid from your own school days? Besides, did you all sleep in class? Any fool can see that Hagrid is a half-giant. and one more question, has this man ever done anything to one of you? "
The boy looked angrily across the room. Some adults have had the grace to blush.
One woman giggled cautiously.
“Hagrid gave me some cookies once. does that fall under assault? "
The students burst out laughing and the parents giggled too.
When the noise subsided, Hagrid turned to Harry.
"Are my cookies really that bad?"
the boy couldn't help it, he had to hug the big bear.
"Just a little hard, when you dip them in tea they taste good," he said soothingly to the teacher. Which earned him a friendly grin.
lucius gave the parents a punishing look.
“Does that look like someone who is dangerous? And as for Professor Lupine, he taught the kids one of the heaviest wards ever. You can hardly doubt his motives. There hasn't been such a capable defense teacher here for years. "

"That you say that is probably clear, after all, you've been surrounding yourself with such rabble for years," growled a father.
“And if I am properly informed, then you are one of those people who enjoy hunting innocent magical beings. Just like the Wealsey parents and the principal. I find such a 'sport' despicable. "
Harry looked at the blond man with wide eyes, then looked at Professor Snape. He just nodded to him. Yes, Lucius was not what he normally showed himself to be in public.
Arthur turned to the aristocrat.
"These beings are dangerous, you have to contain them, otherwise they will attack people."
"Where did you get the nonsense from? From the great handbook for cowards? ”Lucius sneered. The remark got him some laughs. Even from Percy Weasley.
"At least I'm trying to do something for the general public." The redhead hissed back.
Lucius nodded.
“Right, the best thing about you two are your children. Fortunately, they all have more sense than their parents. "
“Stop gossiping about our children, they will also find their way back on the right path. At some point we will be proud of them because they save people from evil, ”Molly snapped.
their children shook their heads vigorously.
“To save from evil? Does that mean you want them to take you to Azkaban at some point? "
That sentence came from Mr. Greengrass. He also campaigned for the equality of magical beings. and has been for years.
The Weasley children giggled behind their hands. And the two hunters? They screamed and raved. They were supported by other creature hunters.
Harry got sick when the director got involved and made a passionate plea for the importance of the hunt.
He turned to Remus.

"Why is that allowed? Why don't they leave you alone? "
remus pulled the boy into his arms, he wanted to protect his puppy.
“Because they are afraid of us. Just like the Muggles before the wizards. "
Hermione shook her head.
“That's just a cheap excuse. Veela are absolutely harmless, just like many other creatures, but they are hunted. Some also enslaved. "
Ron nodded.
“And then you force them to work as mascots for some clubs. and they have to pretend they like it. But ask a Veela what she thinks of being used as a sex toy for a horde of men? "
Lucius, who had heard the conversation, interfered.
“These men even have the nerve to say they're doing the Veela a favor. After all, they want sex in the heat. "
“That's twice a year. But there are potions for that too. I used to brew a few. ”Severus muttered.
Harry, still being held by Remus, looked at his Potions Master.
"Why not anymore?"
Severus growled and stared at the staff table.
"Just ask him," he pointed to Dumbledore, who was still arguing wildly.
remus hugged the boy, whom the whole thing was clearly taking with it, tighter.
"Is good puppy. You don't have to be upset. Try to calm down. "
Harry looked angrily into the amber eyes.
"How is that supposed to work? they treat living beings like property, you are not even allowed to speak for yourself. How am I supposed to stay calm? "
Remus leaned down to whisper in the boy's ear.
"You have to calm down. if someone sees your wild magic they go completely crazy. "

Harry swallowed, he hadn't even thought of that. Seeking help, he looked around at his teacher and Blacky. The two came to him immediately.
severus plucked Harry from the werewolf's arms and the dog snuggled up to the boy as well.
"Think about the exercises we did." Severus asked the troubled child.
Harry took a deep breath. he certainly didn't want to get a fit of magic here in the great hall in front of everyone.
Ron grinning close behind him.
"It's a shame, I would have liked to see Harry inflate our parents."
"The train has already left," Ginny muttered. Everyone around burst out laughing. This brought all of the attention back to the group.

Lucius took advantage of this fact and spoke up.
"When you've finished with the childish things, we can go on. Professor Lupine, do you have any training? "
The werewolf looked at the man in surprise. But nodded.
“Yes, I am a healer. Poppy was my teacher. "
now everyone was looking at the school sister.
“Yes, and Mr. Lupine was the best student I have ever had. I would hire him at any time without hesitation. "
"Then do that."
Everyone looked questioningly at the blond man.
"But Mr.malfoy, you said yourself that you think Remus is a good teacher, why should he leave now? ”Harry asked.
“I don't want him to be deposed as a teacher, but there is a little problem. despite the banish potion, he is canceled for three days a month. During this time, another teacher has to take over his post. So I'm making a suggestion. Professor Lupine will definitely remain a teacher this year. while he is wearing fur and recovering from the effects of the transformation, Severus will take over his place. "
"Thanks my friend, this won't be stressful at all." Grumbled Severus.
“Don't complain, you'll do a good job. A new teacher is being sought for the next year and Professor Lupine will work in the infirmary. In my opinion there can never be enough nursing staff in this school. ”Lucius looked around the hall, waiting.
there was a murmur and loud discussions. Then the director interfered again.

“And how did you get the idea that I agree to that? This is still my school. "
That was what Lucius had been waiting for.
“You are the principal, the school is not your property. Besides, you only hired Lupine because you hoped it would catch Black. If he had made it, you would have been looking for a new teacher anyway. and the man would be on the street again. Since it is now obvious that Black had nothing to do with the betrayal of Mr. Potter's parents, I fear that you would terminate his employment right now. something that I definitely want to prevent. "
The man looked challengingly at the old headmaster.
Minerva glared at her supervisor.
"Is that true? Did you just bring Remus to school as a hunter for Sirius? "
dumbledore shrugged.
“It seemed like the best option. As a werewolf, he never forgets the smell of a person. He would have recognized his childhood friend immediately. "
“You use the abilities of magical beings as you like, but you hunt them anyway. It came from Harry softly.
Yet everyone heard him. And most of them agreed with him. how many of the adults did it just because it was Harry Potter the boy didn't care at the moment. In any case, he achieved his goal. The old man now found himself facing some very angry faces. so he had no choice but to agree to Malfoy's suggestion.
At that moment the door opened and the minister came back in.

"It is settled. Mr. Pettigrew will never harm anyone again. now I have to go back to the Ministry and sign the papers for Mr. Black's acquittal. And then another press conference. How I hate that. ”He mumbled the last sentence.
"What, admit the truth?" Minerva teased.
the minister smiled.
"No, to go before the press." I will also take the Dementors with me again. From now on you all have peace again here. Until the next disaster. "
"Do Professor Lupine and Professor Snape get medals?Harry wanted to know.
The minister looked at him questioningly.
"Why?"
“Because Professor Lupine taught us all the Patronus and Professor Snape saved the lives of the students and train staff on the train. besides, he saved me from death at Quidditch than I did from a broomstick. For the second time I would like to mention this in passing. "
The man looked at the two teachers in surprise.
“I knew about the train, but the other thing is new to me. really?
Both nodded.
“In that case, Mr. Potter is right. You both are entitled to a first-class Merlin order. "
"Why first class?" Molly wanted to know angrily. she didn't like that a magical being and a black magician should be given such a high honor.
“Because they protected children. The most important thing in a society. ”Explained the man.
With that, Crouch disappeared with his employees.
The two teachers looked big at Harry.
"A medal?" Remus wanted to know.
“You deserve it. Your achievements should be recognized, I think. ”and without further explanation, he just snuggled back into the embrace of his Potions teacher.
Severus turned completely to Lucius now.
"You spoke to Mr. Greengrass about Draco, I see."
“Yeah, I wanted him not to make the same mistakes as me. I left Narcissa to do the whole upbringing, you could see what came of it. But I will not let the boy down from today I will be his godfather. "
the Potions Master grinned.
"That's why you said I should withdraw my sponsorship."
The blond shrugged.
“As I said, I have a lot to make up for. the boy is not responsible for the fact that his mother cannot be faithful. And I left him alone far too often. "
Harry, who, like his friends, had followed the whole conversation, stepped in.
“I'm surprised that Mrsgrenngrass does not riot. She even came with us. ”He pointed to the side where the Greengrass family and their newest member were standing.
“There's a reason too, when Draco was conceived, the two weren't married yet. it was like an arranged marriage for me. Only it has become mutual love for both of them. "
Harry bit his lip hard. He had completely forgotten that Mr. Malfoy had truly truly loved his wife.
"But Daphne and Draco are the same age." Ron muttered.
Lucius smiled.
“He's also a little older than his sister. It is not uncommon in arranged marriages for the partners to meet before the bond. How should I best say that? "
"Push off the horns." Hermione helped him.
The aristocrat looked at the girl with wide eyes before nodding.
"You hit the nail on the head young lady."
Then he looked at Blacky.
"Do you want to go to the ministry right away, then you will get the papers right away and can you make your statement?"
Hagrid looked at the man in confusion.
"Why are you talking to Harry's dog?"
"Because it's Sirius Black," the man said calmly. the half-giant looked surprised at Blacky and then at Harry.
"Did you know that?"
"Um, yes. Is that bad?"
Hagrid grinned.
"No, it's typical for you."
The tall man stroked the boy's tousled hair, then stroked Sirius.
“That was it, my friend. But come and visit me again, will you? "
The Animagus made a sound of approval.

In the next half hour all parents left the castle. Lucius had a large dog in tow.
harry turned to Severus.
"How long will it take?"
"With Lucius' help? Probably only a few hours. Tomorrow he will be here again. And be sure to stay with me, ”the man mumbled in a playful suffering.
harry grinned.
"Well, then I have all my teachers close by."
Severus smirked. This child was unique .

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

88.2K 2.7K 21
Rankings: #89 in #Amazing 🙌🏾 Daddy's Little Boys. Cam. Rhys. Kodi. Isak. Are Four twinks not only connected by a 4 year friendship, but by the bon...
18.7K 528 27
(🌼) 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧❜𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭❜𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ↪𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝗃𝖺𝖼�...
1.3M 9.8K 180
better get ya holy water ready cause shits about to go down - All imagines from tumblr!! - more explict imagines are private, follow me to read sele...
431K 19.8K 37
After the war Harry distances himself from everyone, feeling empty. He spends a year in solitude, only writing letters to communicate. When he's fina...