Lost on your words

By ManduLimario

LOST BOOK II More

LOST ON YOUR WORDS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 11

38K 1.3K 3.4K
By ManduLimario

It was Saturday morning and only the loud noise from the television can be heard in the living room. Only Mr. Manoban was there taking a cup of his coffee while reading a newspaper like he usually does.

"These three students from different University were brought to the same hospital with the same cases. The students said, they were experiencing persistent cough and fever because of the weather. Moreover, the hospital said they're still under monitoring and need to be tested. This is CL from BP, reporting"

"Nonsense news can be heard everywhere from different reporters" Mr. Manoban chuckle and take a sip from his coffee.

"Grandpa!" Liam run towards him with his underwear on, he climb up on his lap and squeal when he saw Lisa coming on her way to dress him up "Hide me!"

"Come on Liam" Lisa tirelessly said.

Mr. Manoban laugh and put down his newspaper "I guess you can't handle his naughtiness anymore?" He said and put Liam down.

"Whatever" Lisa uttered "Come on Liam"

"No" Liam giggle and squeeze himself to his grandpa's body.

Lisa walked near them and carry her son "You're a troublemaker" He tickled him that caused the young boy to laugh.

"So where are you up to?" Mr. Manoban asked.

"I'm going to take the kids to.. somewhere that they will enjoy" Lisa said with her lips curved.

"With Jennie?"

"U-Uh No.. She's busy.. I guess"

"Oh really? Well, that's a good start to make up" He told and got up from his seat "Just enjoy.. I still have some papers pending on my room, Gotta get myself busy"

"Okay.. Cool" Lisa chuckled and let her Dad passed by. She looked at her son's eye and shrugged her shoulder that caused them to laugh "Let's go because your brother is already waiting for us"

A weeks passed since Lisa got busy to her work, it's only last night when she picked up her son at Somi's home. Seems like Somi's Dad doesn't want to give the young boy to her as soon as he saw Lisa in their door step. They offered her a cup of tea and a little bit chitchat before they leave. When Lisa got home, she felt very happy knowing that Liam will be staying in their house again, she'll be with him after a year of being apart. At first, Liam doesn't want stick with her because the young boy was still knowing her. Since Lisa was a bit playful, she got him not that quick.

"Why Mommy Jen will not going with us?" Liam asked as Lisa pulled his trouser up.

"She's busy at work" Lisa told and put his shirt on.

"But I miss her" Liam pouted.

"I miss her too" Lisa said and they both looked at each other. The lady knelt down rubbed her son's arms "It's just you, me and Reign at the moment. Is that okay?"

Liam nodded his head "It's fine.. Just feel a bit of emptiness because I used to have Mommy Jen with me" He smiled.

"That's sad to hear but Dada will make sure that you will remember this day as one of your favorite and memorable" Lisa said

Liam squeal again which makes his Dada giggled. Lisa continue dressing him and preparing his things before they leave. Lisa cannot hide her happiness seeing her son excited on their Saturday out. This will be the first in her whole parenting life that she will take not just one kid but two.

When everything is settled, Lisa put her son on the booster seat and checked the other one before she went straight to driver's. She take a glimpse on the rear mirror to see if her son is alright.

"Are we good?" She asked.

"Yeah" Liam replied and looked outside the window "Did you visit my Mommy?" He asked out of nowhere when Lisa started driving.

Lisa felt curious about what he asked "Why did you ask?"

"Nothing, I kinda want to see my real mom" He said then looked at Lisa "What really happened to Mommy, Dada?"

Lisa tilted her head out of confusion, she knows Liam will ask about Somi but not this random. She never heard to anybody that Liam wss interested to know where his real Mom is.

"We will talk about it once we get home. Is that okay?" Lisa asked.

"Hmm okay" Liam answered.

Lisa drove the car until she reached the building where Jennie lives. She can't contain her excitement upon seeing her first son. She unbuckled her seat and immediately went out to take Liam off from his booster.

"We are now here!!" Liam shouted and trying to get off, Lisa helped him out and put him down. She locked her car and hold Liam's hand to get inside the building.

"I can finally bond with both of you after a year of craving for it" Lisa giggled and messed Liam's hair when they got into elevator. She looked at herself through her reflection and fixed herself, she knows Jennie will meet them at the door before she handed Reign to her so she was preparing herself even though she's completely fine.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked.

"A-Ah.. Nothing" Lisa said and heave a sigh.

Liam step forward when he saw that they're about to come out. When the elevator open, the young boy run outside and headed towards the unit.

"Be careful" Lisa told.

"Come on Dada! Press the doorbell" Liam said.

Lisa felt the anxiousness on every step she takes. She's about to meet Jennie again after a week of being away. She licked her dry lips and clear her throat.

"What are you waiting for? I want to meet mommy Jen now" Liam impatiently said.

Lisa took her best courage and pressed the doorbell twice. Liam jump out of excitement until they heard a thud inside, meaning someone's coming.

"They're comingggg" Liam giggled.

When the door open, they're expecting it to be Jennie but they're wrong. It was Bobby who's inside without his shirt on, looks like he's preparing to leave.

"Oh Lisa" Bobby said "Come in, Reign is preparing his bag"

"Uncle Bobby!" Liam hugged him which made the guy carry him.

"What's up little man" Bobby ruffled his hair "We missed you"

"I miss you too!" Liam hugged him "Where's Mommy Jen?"

"Oh.. She's in hurry earlier so she left Reign to me and told me that you and Lisa are about to come over so.. yeah" He said and looked at Lisa smiling.

"Oh really" Liam said, when he saw Reign's shadow from the living room, he quickly get away from Bobby's embrace and run inside "Reeeign!!"

"You slept here?" Lisa finally asked as she scanned Bobby's appearance

"For some reason, yeah" He chuckled and open the door widely "Come in so you can check him"

Lisa nodded her head and followed Bobby "Jennie must be in hurry huh?" She said while looking around the place.

"Yes, she has this important case to finish this week so she needs to go before sunrise" Bobby stated "Do you want something to drink?"

"Hmm.. No thanks" Lisa refused "Where's Reign?"

"Inside the room, you may go and check. He's a bit sulky and that's our problem" Bobby laughed.

Lisa didn't speak and made her way towards the room. She found her two kids talking and helping each other to pack Reign's things before they leave.

"Reign.. " She called. The little boy looked behind and saw Lisa. His eyes are swollen and seems like he just finished crying for an hour. Reign was all dressed up and ready to go but the kid was not happy that he's going out with Lisa "Are you okay? What happened?" She asked as she knelt down. 

"He doesn't want to go. He was crying after he found out that Jennie wasn't here in the house and she's not going with him" Bobby stated as he lean on the door frame with his arms crossed "Reign, it's your day with your Dada"

"I don't want to go" He sadly said "I want mommy" 

Lisa sighed and smile a bit "I thought you want to go somewhere? I will bring you and Liam on any place you wanted to go"

Reign shook his head "I don't want to" He tearfully said. 

"You're with me" Liam convinced him "Don't worry, Dada is a cool person. You'll enjoy her company" 

"Please be patient to him, he's still adjusting" Bobby said to Lisa. 

"Yeah, i know" She replied and hold on Reign's shoulder "Do you wanna stay here instead and play?" 

Reign nodded but Liam pouted his lips "But I want to go strolling. That was a promise" He sulky said. 

Lisa scratched her head because she can feel the tension between the two. She doesn't know what to do since both kids have different decisions. 

"How about let's stay here until lunch then we will go out after?" Lisa suggested. 

"No" Both kids said. 

"I wanna stay and wait Mommy"

"I wanna go out" 

Both kids said. Lisa looked at Bobby and fake her smile. The man laugh softly on the situation and go near the kids. 

"It's going to be fun if you walk in the park. You can wait Mommy to come home while you're enjoying with Liam and your Dada, right?" Bobby said, trying his best to convinced Reign "Your Dada will be sad if you don't want to go with her"

Reign steal glances to Lisa then he looked down and played his shoe "Come with us" He said to Bobby. 

The latter took a deep breath "You know that I can't" He chuckled and grope on his shorts "There's only one person you can count on this"

Bobby stood up and walked out, he searched for his phone and dialed a number. Lisa fixed her son's hair, it's very painful for her to see that Reign doesn't want to go with her but of course she needs to understand.

"Reign come here" 

----

Jennie's P. O. V. 

"Have you finalized the papers?" Dara asked me as we walked back to my office. I've been carrying these papers the whole time I was roaming around the building just to handed it to Mr. Park. 

"Not yet but I'll make sure to finish it today. This is stressing me out" I said and rolled my eyes "Just call me once you see Mr Park, okay? Thank you"

I open the door of my office and walked inside. I didn't notice that Dara was right behind me. When I turned around to switch on the heater, I was startled on her sudden appearance.

"You surprised me" I said and rubbed my chest "I thought you need to finish something?"

"Yeah but I just want to chill here" She giggled and sit. 

I went to my table and took my seat, by just seeing this pile of papers on my table makes me think of resigning but of course I didn't spend half of my life striving just to get this dream job so I have to keep going for my son. I signed few papers before I decided to take a glimpse on the clock. 

"It's 9 in the morning" I mumbled and checked my phone. I wonder if Lisa picks him up. 

"Atty. Kim, I am just wondering about this police guy who's securing you.. Who is he?" Dara asked when she flip the pages of newspaper. 

"Huh? Bobby? Well.. He's my friend" I told and stood up to get some coffee "Why did you ask?"

"Nothing… You look good together anyway" She told which made me laugh. 

"He's a good friend" I replied and went back to my table with this cup of coffee. 

"I thought your ex-"

"She's back" I cut her off and close the folder of my papers "and if you're going to ask me what I am feeling right now.. I don't feel anything. Maybe I'm just a bit glad that finally the kids can meet their Dada after years of being away" 

"Don't you feel threatened on the thought that maybe she was planning to take the kids?" She bluntly asked. 

I choke on air and laugh at the same time "I'm not a lawyer for nothing Dara. Besides, she won't do that" I said confidently and take a look on the papers again. 

"Do you still have feelings..? " She asked me with hesitant. 

I furrowed my eyebrows and make myself busy "That's too much question for today. I guess your table is waiting for you, My papers want to have alone time with me so you better go" I forcefully smile and make herself go by looking at her. 

"Tss.. I just want to know, is that too hard to answer?" She hissed and crossed her arms "But okay, I'll go now before Mr Park see me" 

"Bye" I said and take other pile of papers on the storage box. 

I started doing my work and tried my best not to pay attention on what had Dara said but it keeps on bugging me. I put the pen on my table with a bit of force before I lean on my chair. I pursed my lips and roam my eyes around the room before I heave a sigh. I should keep myself distant from those kind of questions. 

I brushed my hair using my fingers before I go back writing but before I could, my phone inside the bag buzzed. I quickly searched for it and found that it was Bobby. I answered it without doubt.

"Hello?" I started. 

"Uhm RJ" Bobby said, I can hear Reign's cries. 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked and put my phone between my shoulder and ear so I can still work while talking to him "I thought they're gone home" 

"That's the problem" He said "Reign come here.. "

"What problem? He doesn't want to go?" I asked. I have this feeling that Reign will throw tantrums once Lisa try to take him. He barely knows her personally so I can't blame him. 

"Yeah, Lisa is here and she can't take your son because he doesn't want to go" Bobby replied "Oh, here's your son.. "

"Hello Reign?" I called, he's on line since I can hear his sobs "Talk to Mommy, why are you crying?"

"I don't want to go" He cried. 

"Why? We talked about it last night" I said and checked the other paper, he's murmuring something that I can't understand. Even Liam's voice can be heard through the line, something like he's convincing Reign to go "Did someone hurt you?" 

"No Mommy" He coughed.

"Then why are you crying?" I asked and stop from what I am doing "Mommy said, don't cry if nobody harm you. Talk to mommy properly" 

Reign stop for a moment and sob once before he speak "I want to go if you're with us or Uncle Bobby" He said. 

"But why?" I asked "Are you a bit scared of going out without Mommy beside you?"

"Yeah"

"We talked about this last night Reign.. " I said. We exchanged different arguments about this and I can hear Lisa saying that it's fine if they can't go out today but I don't want to let it happen. "How about I'll tell Uncle Bobby to drop you here in the office before dinner time so we can eat in the restaurant? What do you think?" 

Reign stop from making arguments. He's been asking me to eat out but I sometimes refuse because of my schedule that's why he feels bad. 

"Are you sure Mommy? But you're tired" 

"I'm fine.. Just grant Mommy's wish. Enjoy your day with your Dada.. Please? Can you do it for me? I know for sure you'll enjoy her company. She's best at making people happy so come on now" I tried to convince him sweetly.

"U-uh.. Okay Mommy but you promise!" 

"I promise. So smile now, don't cry and enjoy your day, okay? I love you" I said and bid my goodbye quickly when I see Mr Park passed by my office. I put my phone down and grabbed the papers I need to bring to him before I left the office. 

----

"I miss going to the park!" Liam shouted when they get off from the car. 

Lisa choose to go to the park first to have walk. There are a lot of people roaming around with their family and pets. Some are having picnic under the tree and some are playing around the ground. Seems like both kids are excited upon seeing the place. 

"Where do you wanna go first?" Lisa asked with a big smile on her face

"Let's go for a walk first so we can see where we should go next" Liam suggested which Lisa agreed. The latter locked her car before she hold their hands as they walk "Have you been here?"

"Once? I guess" Reign replied "Wow, I wanna ride a bicycle later" 

"You can't ride a bicycle Reign, you might get hurt" Liam reminded him. 

"I can teach you how to ride it, how about that?" Lisa offered. 

"Mommy might feel upset if we got scratches" Reign uttered as he looked up to see his Dada

"That's fine, we will be careful" Lisa chuckled and she let go of their hands. Both boys run few steps away from Lisa and stroll around on their own, they keep on exchanging different excitements on what they see "Watch out" She said. 

"Dada can we go there at the play ground?" Reign requested.

"Sure. Just go anywhere you want to" Lisa said. 

Instead of runnin away, the boys run back to Lisa and hold her hands to go together on the play ground. A lot of kids are playing with their family. Since Lisa wanted to enjoy as well, she joined her kids on playing. They tried the tubes with slides, only Lisa was playing seriously with her kids. She would let her boys use the slide first but sometimes not which made them cry. 

"Push me harder" Reign shouted happily as Lisa was pushing him on the swing while Liam was on riding spring riders "I wanna try monkey bars too!" 

"O-Okay" Lisa stuttered, she can feel the tiredness within her body. She put Reign down and let him run towards it. She keeps on glancing to Liam who's busy playing with other kids "Liam, come here" 

Instead of going to her, the young boy run towards the climbers and play. It looks like he's having a good with other kids. 

"Where should I go first?" She mumbled and looking at her kids vice versa "Liam, come here!" She shouted. 

Liam turned his head and run back to Lisa, he also wanted to climb on the monkey bars just like what was Reign asking so Lisa carry them and make them grip on one rung, it makes her arm feel numb as he carry two kids using her both arms. 

"I want to try merry go round" Liam suggested. 

"Me too! It looks fun to see" Reign replied. 

"Huh? Are you serious? No way" Lisa refused as she watched how kids play on it. Just by looking at it, she can feel accident or injury "We can't ride that, your Mom is going to kill me if something happen to you" 

"But Mommy won't know!" Reign said. 

"Your mommy won't know that you have injury? No way. That's very impossible to happen" Lisa said and wipe her sweat "It's very hard to have kids with this kind of energy level. How could Jennie handle them?" 

"Just once!" Liam begged. 

"You'll feel dizzy, I swear" Lisa told them but both kids are still begging "Okay, but I'll go with you and hold you on there. Is that fine?" 

"Uhmm.. Okay" They both said and walk towards it. 

Lisa rubbed her tummy and swallow a lump, she knows that it's not good to ride it but since she wanted to be a cool Dada to them, she let them again. Since parents are also playing with it with their child, they insisted to turn it for them. Lisa told to hold tight on the railings so no one can be hurt or thrown away. The boy giggled as they spinned around, holding as tight as they can. It spin faster and faster until the parents decided to stop. Lisa is feeling nauseous but she needs to look after her kids who're screaming so loud. When it stop automatically, Lisa get off from it tumbling down the ground. She lay down and closed her eyes as she couldn't take it. She can hear some laughters around then her kids run beside her 

"Dada are you okay?" Liam laughed. 

"Yeah, I'm okay but please that's the last time we will ride that" She complained and took her seat. Liam and Reign shoved off the dirt on Lisa's clothes then sit right beside their Dada while watching the other kids playing "Do you want something to eat?" 

"Sandwich"

"Ice cream"

"Okay we'll get both" Lisa said and they laugh "I guess it's cool to eat it under the tree, right?"

"Yeah" 

"Okay let's go" Lisa said and they got up "It's very tiring to play with you huh? How did your Mommy do this everyday?" She asked as they walk.

After searching for ice cream truck and sandwiches near the park, they finally have this chance to sit. Lisa took the towels from their bags and wiped their sweat. She also bring mini fans for them.

"Why don't we have blanket and baskets for foods?" Liam asked as he lick on her ice cream.

"I'm not that prepared" Lisa answered back as she was struggling to adjust from heat and tiredness "Is that good?"

"Yeah" Liam replied. 

Lisa checked Reign who's beside her and ruffled his hair "How about you? Are you enjoying?" She asked. Reign nodded and licked every single drop of his ice cream. "I'm very sorry if your Mommy forced you to go with me, we can stay at home if you want to. So please tell your Mommy thank you for letting this to happen" She said as she was playing with the towel. 

"I had fun earlier" Reign said and looked at Lisa "I was just scared to go with you because I don't know you that much. Uncle Bobby always told me if I don't know the person personally, don't go with them" 

"I think your Uncle Bobby taught you a lot about securing yourself" Lisa chuckled. 

"Yes, he told me that I need to learn it to protect Mommy at all cost. Because nobody was there to protect Mommy other than me and him" Reign stated which cause Lisa to frown and nodded slowly "Uncle Bobby is the best partner in the world" 

"He always play with us Dada" Liam butt in. 

"I can also play with you" Lisa argued

"He can protect you from any harm" Reign said "He has gun!"

"But I'm a doctor so I can protect you as well from any harm" Lisa laughed. 

"I hate doctors" Reign told that made Lisa stop from laughing. 

"I guess, Bobby really have special spot in your life" Lisa laughed forcefully "I can be the coolest" She murmured, barely audible. 

The kids didn't mind on what she had said and continue watching the other kids from the ground. Since they're still young, Lisa understand that it's hard for them to understand what was really happening and what she was doing. 

Hours passed and Lisa decided to bring the kids in a restaurant to eat. Jennie sent a message to her the foods that the kids are allergic to. When they got into the place, they went to comfort room to change since they're sweating a lot. A perfect spot for them was vacant which is good for four person. A lot of people are eating in this place because of buffet. Bobby told Lisa that both kids are monster eaters so they always eat in a eat all you can restaurant. 

"The foods must be good here because they're eating so well" Reign uttered while wandering his eyes around

"I want pork Dada" Liam requested.

"Okay noted. How about you Reign?" 

"Anything will do" Reign replied "Did you know Dada everytime we're going home in our old house, you can just eat good food when it's harvest time or if there's occasion"

"Really? Where is that place?" Lisa asked and gave back the menu to the waiter, since she has children with her, they will assist her "Thank you"

"It's in the province where Uncle Bobby also lives. Only vegetables and no meat" Reign smile as he reminisce "Liam can't live there because he hates green leaves. Mommy always telling him to be healthy"

"I hate vegetables" Liam disgustingly said "But Mommy jen always forcing me to eat so I have to. I don't want her to be upset because she's a bit scary"

Lisa laughed so hard on what her son said "Yeah she's scary so you have to listen or else, she'll be gone mad like a dragon" She stated. 

"Why did you left Korea? You can be a doctor here" Reign asked out of the topic. 

"Well because… There's a big opportunity awaits on me abroad so I have to grab it. That's my dream" 

"Are you going back to Europe?" Reign asked. 

Lisa smile and tickle Reign's chest "I don't have plans on serving other country. I'd love to be here besides my family is here and that's you guys" She stated that makes their heart flatter. 

After having a lot of conversations, the food is finally  arrived at their table. Lisa chooses korean barbecue so it won't be hard for her to feed the kids. Both kids are eating so well just like what Bobby had said. Even if their mouths are still full, it didn't stop them to put more meat. Seems like Jennie taught them to eat well. Liam was very picky on eating foods before but now even if he doesn't like it, he will still try to eat those foods. 

"Family day is very tiring day" Lisa laughed softly, she's very hungry. 

They spent two hours straight in the restaurant, non stop eating. Lisa was the first one to stop while the two kids are eating their mashed potato. She just watched her kids talking and telling some stoties about day care, Jennie and Bobby. Even though she feels different on Bobby's presence on her kid's stories, she still let them speak about their feelings toward Bobby. After resting for about half hour, Lisa decided to take the kids somewhere she wanted. It's around 4pm in the afternoon and it is the perfect time to stay there before sunset

"Here we are before we go home" Lisa turned off the engine. Reign and Liam looked outside the car without any reaction.

"I know this place" Reign said. 

"As you should" Lisa laughed and take the kids out of the car. She locked it and walk towards the green grass, she was holding a bouquet of flowers while her other hand was holding Reign "We're going to Grandma and Uncle" 

"I knew it" Reign mumbled and giggled. 

When Lisa reached the place, she instantly put the flowers on the ground and smile "I'm with my kids now Mom, how are you?" She asked and sit. 

The boys did the same thing and enjoy the breeze of wind "We always visit here" Reign said and looked at Lisa who's a bit confused "Mommy used to visit here everytime we're out for work and she's talking on it as if she was talking to someone just like what you did earlier" 

Lisa knitted her eyebrows because of confusion "R-Really?" She asked. 

"Yeah,  She was always telling us this is our grandmother and Uncle" Liam said "But I don't know what she talking about since we're busy running around" 

"Is that so.. " Lisa replied and gazed around where she sees different dried flowers "I thought Dad brought those.. "

"Is this place really important to you and Mommy?" Reign questioned. 

Lisa smile weakly and just messed her son's hair. 

----

Jennie's P. O. V. 

I let out a soft yawn after I finalize the papers that Mr. Park was asking. I need a break from all of this stress, I deserve a good rest with great ambiance. I was thinking about going home at the province to visit. If Bobby is not available next week then I'll go with Reign. 

Speaking of Reign, I was wondering what happened to them for the whole day? I was in the verge of calling Lisa just to ask but I wanted them to have alone time. I checked my phone and found two messages from Lisa telling where they were. I didn't bother to reply back. 

"Atty. Kim, can I go home early today?" One of my secretary said who's peeking from the door. I just remembered that it's her Mom's birthday today. 

"Oh sure.. Enjoy your night with your family" I sincerely said. 

She walked in and bowed her head to say good bye "Thank you so much" She said and walked away. 

I unbotton the my collar and near my chest to breathe properly. This suit is very uncomfortable to wear. I'm wearing skirt with a slit on my left leg and long white sleeve for my top, I don't wear coat when I'm inside the office so I let it hanging on my chair until 5pm. I looked at the clock and it's only 5 minutes until work done. 

"I want to sleep" I said and lean my head on the chair to close my eyes and rest. I need to wait for Bobby because he'll be here any moment now. 

My nap turned into 20 minutes and a knocked from the door made me flinch. Someone's calling me. I looked at the clock and it's 5:43pm, I didn't notice that I fell asleep but I was confused because Bobby is still not here. 

"Atty. Kim?" 

"Yeah? Come in" I said, it was the guard "I'm sorry I fell asleep. Do you need something?"

He glance on his watch and said "Since it's passed 5pm, I didn't let any visitors or clients to come in. We told them to wait outside" 

My eyes went wide on what he said "Who are they?" I asked. 

"Well, the kids said you're their Mom" 

I face palm myself as I forgot to tell the guard to let them in once they arrived. Securities are very strict when it comes to visitors because there were a lot of incidents that lawyers were shot dead in their office because of the cases they were handling. This guard is a newly hired so I can't blame him as well for not knowing that they're my kids and friend. 

"Okay tell to the man that I'm coming" I said and got up from my chair, he didn't move a bit and looked somewhat confused "What?"

"It's a Lady.. She said, she's a doctor" 

I almost fell on my knees when I heard his words. I rummage on my things to packed and even forgot to fix myself. I'm getting anxious. I grab my bag and run on my heels. When I open the last door of my office, Atty. Hwang was there standing straight with a box of cookies on his hand.

"This is-"

"I'm sorry but I'm in hurry" I shoved him away and run towards the elevator, he followed me until we're both in. I can't stand still and very uncomfortable on the thought that Lisa was waiting outside. 

"Atty-"

"Please Mr. Hwang don't talk or touch me" I hissed and rolled my eyes, he looks surprise so he step back. I watched how the floor numbers dropped until it turned letter. As soon as it went open, I immediately walked in my fastest pace while this man was sti following me and talking about things "I'm not interested with any of your stories" I bluntly said. 

"Why are you so mean to me? I'm way better than your so called police officer" He mocked. 

I just rolled my eyes and reached the main door of lobby. I can sight Reign's bag, a smile showed on my lips. 

"Mommy!" Reign shouted and run towards me. 

"Mommy jen!" Liam squealed as well. Yes, it's confirm that it was Lisa who's waiting for me. I pretended not to see her and kneel down to reach their level "I miss you guys" I said and hug them both. 

"We miss you too!!" 

"Looks like you had fun huh?" I said then looked at Lisa "Thank you" I mouthed. 

She just smile and looked behind me "I'll give you a ride" She said without looking at me. 

"Hey.. " Mr. Hwang greeted, overweening "So you're her newly hired driver huh? I can drive her home"

I glare to Mr. Hwang and he just shrugged his shoulder to me and pretending that he did not intend to say it. 

"Hmm" Lisa bobbed her head

"Let's go Lisa" I said.

"Is he your last client? The guard didn't let us in because it's cut off time. I guess, he's having a hard time with his case huh?" She mocked which made me face palm. I knew it would happen. 

"H-Hey! I'm not a client! I'm a lawyer!" He shouted. 

"Uhm.. Okay" Lisa said "Let's go now?" 

I got up from my knees and grab the kids hand. Lisa help me out and we stop when we reached the parking lot. 

"Are we going to have a dinner?" Liam asked while Lisa was putting the kids inside her car. 

"I thought Bobby would come and-"

I didn't finish my words when Lisa come close to me and took my collar "Looks like you're in hurry, it is exposing" She said as she fix the button. I forgot about it and even my coat. 

"I just forgot it.. I'm not in hurry because why would I?" I scoffed and clear my throat. I can feel her hot breath and it send chills. She walked on the other side of her car to open the door for me "Get in, the kids want to have a dinner with you and feels like you need your comfort food as well"

I don't know but my heart beats so furious right now. I took a deep breath and just hopped inside the car just like what she said. 

"Is this family dinner?" Liam giggled. 

"Family dinner???" Reign laughed with his cute tone 

"Keep your voice down" I said and fixed myself as I looked at the mirror. 

"Don't be bother if you haven't brushed your hair, you still look attractive with those disheveled hair" She chuckled that made eyes bulge out. 

"Stop with that nonsense words" I strictly said "It doesn't affect me"

"I didn't say that it will affects you" She shrugged her shoulder and turned the engine on. 

I gritted my teeth and pressed my eyes as I feel very frustrated. I just took a long sighed to release it

"We requested to Dada for a walk in the night market Mommy Jen, it will be fun" Liam said. 

Lisa was frowning on the road while checking the side mirror of her car "Is there a problem?" I asked. 

She pull over and took off her seat belt "Wait me here, I'll check something" She said and get off from her car. I can see her face on the mirror and she looks somewhat disappointed. When she went back, she gazed on me with a sigh "What?"

"The tire is flat. We have to commute" She said. 

I looked on the highway and shook my head "There's no cab or bus loading on this area since they removed the loading area near here,  we have to walk and reach the nearest bus stop" I explained "Don't you have extra tire?"

She scratched her head "I don't know how so I have to call someone to fix this" She honestly said. 

I sighed and looked at my kids "So let's go, I don't want to wait until dawn just to ride this car" I said and removed my seat belt "It's going to be 1 hour away until we get there" 

"Well, one hour walking with you is a great idea" She smile proudly at me. 

"Stupid!" I shouted and slammed the door. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.1K 17
𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚈/𝚗 𝙶!𝙿
Lisa By

Fanfiction

328 7 10
"She never made it home".
1.3K 2 56
Re publish
3.8K 208 21
Chaennie story Jentop conveted