My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

By cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei💗 check my acc More

🦖🦕CHAPTER 1
🦖🦕CHAPTER 2
🦖🦕CHAPTER 3
🦖🦕CHAPTER 4
🦖🦕CHAPTER 5
🦖🦕CHAPTER 6
🦖🦕CHAPTER 7
🦖🦕CHAPTER 8
🦖🦕CHAPTER 9
🦖🦕CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11🦖🦕
CHAPTER 12🦖🦕
CHAPTER 13🦖🦕
CHAPTER 14🦖🦕
CHAPTER 15🦖🦕
CHAPTER 16🦖🦕
CHAPTER 17🦖🦕
CHAPTER 18🦖🦕
CHAPTER 19🦖🦕
CHAPTER 20🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 21
🦖🦕CHAPTER 22
🦖🦕CHAPTER 23
🦖🦕CHAPTER 24
🦖🦕CHAPTER 25
🦖🦕CHAPTER 26
🦖🦕CHAPTER 27
🦖🦕CHAPTER 28
🦖🦕CHAPTER 29
🦖🦕CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31🦖🦕
CHAPTTER 32🦖🦕
CHAPTER 33🦖🦕
CHAPTER 34🦖🦕
CHAPTER 35🦖🦕
CHAPTER 36🦖🦕
CHAPTER 37🦖🦕
CHAPTER 38🦖🦕
CHAPTER 39🦖🦕
CHAPTER 40🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 41
🦖🦕CHAPTER 42
🦖🦕CHAPTER 43
🦖🦕CHAPTER 44
🦖🦕CHAPTER 45
🦖🦕CHAPTER 46
🦖🦕CHAPTER 47
🦖🦕CHAPTER 48
🦖🦕CHAPTER 49
🦖🦕CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51🦖🦕
CHAPTER 52🦖🦕
CHAPTER 53🦖🦕
CHAPTER 54🦖🦕
CHAPTER 55🦖🦕
CHAPTER 56🦖🦕
CHAPTER 57🦖🦕
CHAPTER 58🦖🦕
CHAPTER 59🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 60
🦖🦕CHAPTER 61
🦖🦕CHAPTER 62
🦖🦕CHAPTER 63
🦖🦕CHAPTER 64
🦖🦕CHAPTER 65
🦖🦕CHAPTER 66
🦖🦕CHAPTER 67
🦖🦕CHAPTER 68
🦖🦕CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70🦖🦕
CHAPTER 71🦖🦕
CHAPTER 72🦖🦕
CHAPTER 73🦖🦕
CHAPTER 74🦖🦕
CHAPTER 75🦖🦕
CHAPTER 76🦖🦕
CHAPTER 77🦖🦕
CHAPTER 78🦖🦕
CHAPTER 79🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 80
🦖🦕CHAPTER 81
🦖🦕CHAPTER 82
🦖🦕CHAPTER 83
🦖🦕CHAPTER 84
🦖🦕CHAPTER 86
🦖🦕CHAPTER 87
🦖🦕CHAPTER 88
🦖🦕CHAPTER 89
🦖🦕CHAPTER 90

🦖🦕CHAPTER 85

1.4K 36 33
By cIzxthy

Y/N POV:

I woke up and saw it's 6:15, I went to the twins' room to check if they are ok so that I can make breakfast. I went to the kitchen and start making our breakfast because I and Bokuto are going somewhere.

"Mommy?" I heard Keith called me and I looked at the staircase and saw him sniffling. I quickly went to him and hugged him.

"I thought mommy gone" he said and buried his face to my crook.

"you are such a brave boy, you found mommy without crying" I said as I rubbed his back.

"what do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"ankae" he said and I nodded.

"can you please sit in your highchair so mommy can make your pancake?" I asked then he whined. "I'll make it fast" I added then he hesitantly nodded.

"brave boy" I said and kissed his forehead. I put him in his highchair. "do you want for something while waiting?" I asked then he nodded.

"pway" he said looked at his lap "phone" he added.

"of course" I said and gave him my phone "I'm going to make breakfast ok? Uncle Bokuto will be here in a few minutes" I said and make breakfast.

*Timeskip*

After a few minutes, I placed his pancake in front of him and I heard the doorbell rang.

"I'll be right back" I said and Keith nodded. I went to the front door and open it.

"Y/N" Bokuto shouted making me flinch.

"Keep your voice down, Keisha and Kei are still sleeping" I said and then he pouted.

"sorry" he said.

"come inside and have some breakfast" I said and he smiled.

"Ohh breakfast, good timing I'm hungry" I said and then he went inside, straight to the dining room.

"unca" Keith said with a normal tone.

"HEY HEY HEY, KEITH MY BUDDY" Bokuto said and picked Keith up and tossed him into the air, and catching him.

"Kou, Keith is not a ball for you to toss" I said and crossed my arm.

"I'm not a setter, Y/N. I am an ACE, THE BESTEST ACE" he said as he keeps tossing Keith.

"KOU!" I said then he immediately pun Keith back to his chair.

"sorry" he said and sat on the chair beside Keith. I sat on my chair and we all started to eat.

"so, where are we going?" I asked then Keith looked at me confusingly.

"mommy weave?" he asked and his eyes are getting teary.

"I'm going with uncle Bokuto, we will just going to get somethings" I said then Keith pouted and looked at his lap.

"Hey, don't pout. You will go to Yuma later because it's his birthday" I said as I lift his chin to look at me.

"Mommy go?" he asked and I smiled and nodded.

"I will" I said and he smiles "continue eating your breakfast" I said and pointed to his pancake.

After a few minutes, Tsukishima went to the kitchen with Keisha in his arms.

"good morning" I said and kissed Keisha's forehead.

"I'll go and get ready" I said to Bokuto and then Tsukishima looked at me in confusion.

"me and Bokuto are going to go somewhere" I said then he frowned.

"why you didn't tell me this?" he asked.

"I would have told you last night but you tease me" I said and glared at him.

"bye" he said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I go to our room and took a bath and choose my outfit.

Choose your outfit:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

I brushed my hair and grabbed my keys and phone and went downstairs. I told Bokuto that I am ready, I kissed the twins' foreheads and then we left.

*Timeskip*

"Where are we going?" I asked while driving.

"to AGAAASHHEEEE" he said and I hissed.

"don't shout, we are just literally beside each other" I said then he pouted. I looked at the rearview mirror then I noticed a white car following us.

"Hey" I said then Bokuto looked at me "do you think, that car is following us?" I asked getting worried. Bokuto looked at the mirror and frowned.

"I don't know, maybe just coincidence" he said then I nodded.

Yeah, maybe just a coincidence

I focused on my driving but that car seems very familiar.

"Y/N, go change direction" Bokuto said and I obeyed. I changed direction but the car keeps following us.

"hey, maybe it's Tsukishima" Bokuto said and I shook my head.

"No, Tsukishima's car is black, not white" I said getting curious about who the fuck is following us. I tried to ignore it but the white car is accelerating.

"Y/N just ignore that" Bokuto said and I nodded but then the car went beside us, getting near us.

"what the fuck is this driver's problem?" I asked, getting annoyed. I focused on the road and then...

Tsukishima's POV:

"let's go take a bath" I said and the twins nodded. I first bathe Keith and next Keisha. I also grabbed their clothes that Y/N prepared.

Keith's outfit:

Keisha's outfit:

"ready to go?" I asked them and they nodded. I grabbed my keys and went to the car. I buckled the twins up and kissed their foreheads. I went to the driver's seat and started the car.

"dada" I heard Keith called me so I looked at the rearview mirror and hummed.

"Mommy?" he asked.

"she is with your uncle. She will be there " I said and start driving. After a few minutes of driving, we finally arrived at Yamaguchi's house.

"We are here" I said and unbuckled them. Keisha knocked at the door then Yachi opened it.

"oh hi" he said and hugged the twins.

"where's Y/N?" she asked.

"she's with Bokuto, but she will be here later" I said then he nodded.

"thank you for coming, let's go inside" she said and then we go to the garden and everything is so colorful.

I saw the team with their wives and sons talking.

"This is what Yuma wants, a simple picnic with a rainbow" Yachi said and I nodded.

"Where's Yamaguchi?" I asked.

"kitchen baking" she answered then I frowned.

"since when did he learn to bake?" I said but Yachi shrugged.

"Dada" Keisha called and I looked down to her.

"pway?" he asked and I nodded. Keisha ran towards Juro and Hiroshi.

"you can play too" I said to Keith.

"mommy here?" he asked.

"later" I said then he nodded and went to Yuma. I went to the kitchen to see Yamaguchi.

"Hey" I said then I saw him flinched.

"Tsukki, you startled me" he said and clutched his chest.

"tch, dramatic much" I mumbled. "since when you learned baking?" I asked and leaned at the wall.

"since Yuma was born" he said and put the tray in the oven. "how are you and Y/N?" he asked and I shrugged.

"fine, maybe" I said then he tilted his head.

"why maybe?" he said and I shook my head slightly.

"I don't know" I said and sighed.

*ring**ring**ring*

My phone ringed to I took it out of my pocket, I saw Y/N's number and I answered.

"Y/N"

"Hello, is this Mr. Tsukishima?"

"I'm Mr. Tsukishima, why do you have my wife's phone?"

"Sorry to say, sir
but your wife had a
car accident"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.3K 35
Yandere Oikawa x Female Reader ---------------------------------------------- Oikawa had you, then he lost you. But he still can't get you out of h...
99.6K 5K 27
Sequel to 10 Stages of Me and You Relationships aren't easy. You work hard to keep it going. It's a plant that needs to be cared for. It's a road tha...
136K 5.4K 20
The Earth sorta tilts and your brain turns to mush, as your face heats up and your heart rattles in your chest when you realize that you are in love...
39.8K 1.8K 22
Woohoo! my second book! So this book is about you, a male child, moved into a new city and so happens to be neighbours with the Matsuno household, an...