In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Momentโค๏ธ
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE๐Ÿ”ด
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!๐Ÿ’”
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless ๐Ÿ’”
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

The wait.......

1.2K 177 272
By HP0207

(Shanaya left in her car and Aditya and Manav were taken inside the Oberoi mansion before media again attacks them with their questions.!!!!
As soon as they entered the living room Aditya said:)

Aditya: Dada.... Tell me all this was planned.!

Aarush: Planned?? This.!? Sorry Chotey but No.!!! Whatever happened..... Nothing was planned..! Chief.???

Chief: I have no clue.! This time I am on the same page as you guys.!!! I am myself surprised by her this move.!!!

Aditya: Priya????

Priya: Nope.!!! No idea.!!!

Aditya: Aaaargghbb.!!!! (He yelled in frustration....... and someone entered the Oberoi mansion ...)

Virat: I am sorry.!!!! I saw everything on news.!!! What's happening.??? Shanaya is okay.????

(Jihaan was about to reply when Priya suddenly started to choke.... Jihaan got busy with her ....)

Aditya: Ya..! Kinda okay.!!!

Virat: Where is Shanaya?? How is she doing.??? Shanaya must be so....(cut off by Aditya..)

Aditya: She should be okay.!!!

Virat: Should be okay.???? I wanna know IS SHE OKAY.???

Chief: She left from here.!
I will call her later.! You relax okay.! We will take care of this.!

Virat: Is this a joke.!!! Why are you all so chilled.?? What if...(cut off by Aditya)

Aditya: She is top notch bodyguard.!! I believe and you will also agree that she knows how to take care of herself.!!! So relax.! Btw.... you here.???

Virat: I saw the news and got worried about Shanaya..... and you all...

Aditya: Oh.!! That..... Nothing to worry.! Media just wants some scoop.!!!! It was dull lately on news channels.!! They had to get some masala .! And currently I am the one who is in demand.!!!!

Virat: So then.!! All that.???

Aditya: She was leaving anyways today as Jihaan and Priya are ready and trained to be my bodyguard.!!

Virat: But that accusations!!!!! Gold digger, fraud.... "so called girlfriend...!!!"

Aditya: So called girlfriend and gold digger is something that doesn't make sense.! They didn't even try to know the actual truth and about fraud.!! I. Will. Talk. To. That. Officer. PERSONALLY!!!!

Virat: So..... Shanaya is off the bodyguard duty.???

Chief: Yes.! As the accusations is coming from Police.!!! I will have to suspend her temporarily and let the truth be revealed.!!!

Manav
Jihaan
Priya: WHAT.???

Jihaan: Are you serious Chief.!!!?

Chief: I have to.!!! I don't have any other choice.!!!

Virat: Are you okay with that Aditya.???

Aditya: This all is between the police and Agency.!! I am trying to concentrate now for my music video.!

Virat: Garima.!!!

Garima: What.??? I think I am the least bothered person right now!!! We barely met!!!

Virat: Really??? I thought as Aarush knew Shanaya... You must be...(cut off by Garima)

Garima: No.!!! We respect each other's personal space.!!!!

Virat: Wow.!!! So The Shanaya Shekhawat is being accused of a fraud and currently off the bodyguard services.!!!' I will see you all later....
Don't Miss Me.!!!!

(He left saying that..... Everyone present there was tensed.!!! Tensed of what is happening.... Why all this is happening.!!! What will they do next.? In the midst of all this Manav asked a question...)

Manav: What did he just say.????

Chief: Whatever it is... That's our least concern.!!! We need to contact Dixit...! This Shrivastav is getting out of hand..!

(Shanaya was out of contact for couple of days after that.... Aditya has shot his Music Video... He is trying his best to be as normal as he could but media is not letting that controversy fade away... Every-time he is out he is been asked the same question about Shanaya.!!!! Dixit is back in town but as Shrivastav was in charge of the case against Shanaya, department heads have restricted him to interfere in anything.!!! ......)

(Suddenly after a week Aarush gets a text from Shanaya when everyone was having lunch..... Which read....)

Got the lead....xxx

(He left everything and started to go where he knew Shanaya would be......)

Aditya: What did she say?

(Aarush sighed knowing that it's of no use to keep him in dark as he knows both him and Shanaya very well....)

Aarush: She got the lead!!

Aditya: I am coming!

Aarush: No.... She just wanted Me, Jihaan and Priya to be there.!

Aditya: The hell.!! How do you know.?

Aarush: Three Xs .!!! She types 3 Xs.!!! So it's us 3! She will never choose that sign for you.!!
Now we got to go......

(They all left from there and met at the same place...... The old storage place where they role played of being kidnapped and left back.!!!!)

Shanaya was there.!!! Priya just ran to her and hugged her....

Shanaya: Geez!!!! Stop it.!!!!!

Aarush: Shut up Shan.!!! You got us worried this time.!!!!
(He said side hugging her....)

Jihaan: Seriously.!!! You killed us with all this.!!!

Shanaya: Dude.... I didn't do anything.!!! I am just trying to figure out how all this is happening and why.?? And who is after this!!

Jihaan: Wait.... It wasn't you.???

Shanaya: Nooo.!!! Why would I dig my own grave.????

Aarush: Fine then who is he.???

Priya: Don't tell me it's.....

Shanaya: Yes.! He is indeed our very own...... "Well Spoken Monster!"

Jihaan: Oh shit.!!! But till date he has just targeted you and never were we able to know who he is.!!!!

Shanaya: Wrong! I know who he is.!!!!
Whenever I felt something is wrong..! I always had this feeling of him coming back.!!!
The other day when he came to Oberoi mansion.!! I knew my instincts were not going crazy.!!! That time my instinct were just saying one thing is that something is not right with Virat.!!!

Jihaan: You mean.... Virat.??  Our Virat.???

Priya: Well now excuse me!!!! How in the hell he is "OUR" Virat.????

Aarush: So you are saying .... Virat is "The well spoken monster.!!"

Shanaya: C'mon.!! Join the dots.!! The way he is always Mr. Goodie Good and soft spoken.!!! The way he shows "extra" concern for everyone.!! Especially me.!!! Calling me his favorite.!!!!!

Priya: I accept everything.... But why now?? Why is he peaking out now.!!! Or did it all happen in some overconfident move of his and now he will disappear again.!!!

Shanaya: No..... If he had to disappear..... He would never have shown himself.!!! He came in front of all of us.!!! And clearly giving me all the signs of his presence.!!!!

Jihaan: Signs.???

Shanaya: MISS ME.!!!!!
This is if you all remember..... Is the signature question of "The Well Spoken Monster"

Aarush: Fuck.!!! So for this long we knew him.!!!!

Jihaan: Language Badey bhaiyya.!!!!

Aarush: Do hell with the language.!!!! He is the guy whom we all trusted.!!!

Shanaya: Not me.!!! I never trusted that guy.!!!

Priya: But still the same question..! Why now.?

Shanaya: He wants to show himself to the world now.!!! He is here..... For something..... Something really big.!!! And his network is vast.!!! It's everywhere.!! We need to keep close watch and everyone that we come in touch with.!!! He is planning for something.!!!
And if I know him well....... I play a very important part in that.!!!!

Jihaan: Why only You.!???

Priya: Cz as per what we know about him and Shanaya, He is the male version of Shanaya.!!!!

Aarush: But this is still all assumptions right.???

Shanaya: I am saying that I know Virat is "The well Spoken Monster" Accept it.!!!!

Aarush: This could be all false too you know.!!! Dude I trusted this guy.!! It's hard for me to believe it's the truth..!!!

(Shanaya sighed in frustration... but she knew it's not his fault.!! He barely trust anyone.!! And Virat was someone who Aarush knew before Shanaya.!!)

Shanaya: Look Aarush I know it's hard but as I say.....
When you have eliminated that is impossible... then whatever remains however improbable, must be the TRUTH!!!!!

Jihaan: Show off.!!!

Shanaya: You know I won't let go any chance of that.!!! Irrespective of the situation.!!!

Priya: Heh..!! Only you can be like this Shan.!!! I am seriously worried about what he will do next.!!!! You are playing out all cool.!!!

Shanaya: Cz this time..! I am not gonna stop him.! I know I am the target.!!! So it's gonna be  a bloody face-off.!!!! This time I wanna see what he wants..!! Cz every time I just go ahead and stop what he used to plan.!! This time.... it's on me.... Let the game begin.!!!

Priya: You are crazy.!!! Why do you want to put yourself in danger.!!!

Shanaya: It's not new Jaan.!!! I am always in danger as per our profession.!!!

Aarush: And what about Adi.???? Have you ever thought what will happen to my brother.???? He loves you Shanaya.!!!! I don't want to loose him again.!!!

Shanaya: Adi will be okay.!!! He understands me.!!!

Jihaan: Hah.!! Really.?? Who said so...????

: I said so.!!!!

(Everyone turned towards the familiar once and it was of course you all might have guessed Aditya and Manav....)

Aarush: Adi.??? How the hell did you know we are here.??? And why the heck are you here.????

Aditya: Shh..... out of my way... lemme have a quick meet with my wild cat.!!!!!!

(He moved Aarush a bit and ran to Shanaya and hugged her tightly...... he snuggled into the crook of her neck and said......)

Aditya: Damn I missed this scent.!!!!

Shanaya: Just scent.???? Not me.???

(Aditya broke the hug and said...)

Aditya: Kyu puchtey ho wo sawaal..
Jiska jawaab ka aapko ilm ho.!!!!

(Aditya said in a very dramatic way...
Shanaya just chuckled at this act of Aditya.!!!)

Jihaan: You..??? You you you..... !!! How in the hell you both came here.???? And how much did you both hear.???

Aditya: Hmm..... let's see..... we heard everything from the beginning.!!! And how we got here.??? Dada.....

Priya: The hell..!!! Idiot.!!! You gave him this address.???? (She asked Aarush getting angry...)

Aarush: Who me.... Oh no no no no no..!.!! (He said moving his head in NO and waving his hands in air....)

Jihaan: Then how.???

Aditya: Well... Dada .... the car you took..! Has tracker in it.!!!

Aarush: What.????

Shanaya: News for you.????

Priya: Hold on now.!!! You knew.???

Shanaya: Well he texted me that he's coming.!!!

Aditya: And she didn't reply.!!!

Jihaan: Haan to.???

Manav: To Mr. JAAN.!!! She approved.!!

Priya : But she didn't say yes.!!!

Aditya: And never said NO either.!!! (He said with a smirk....)

Aarush: I can see that you have taken a lot from Shanaya.!!!

Aditya: Why.??? Haven't you from Garima di.???
(He again asked with a smirk.!)

Aarush: Ooookay..!!! So...! You seem pretty chill about everything if you have heard all..!! You okay with Shanaya's decision???

Manav: I am not.!!! I am sorry but Shan I am against the idea of letting you go in a battle with some psychopath.!!!!
Why are you okay Adi.????

Aditya: Cz I trust her.!!!! (He said straight into her eyes....)

(Shanaya just smiled and said....)

Shanaya: I know.!!!! And that's why I let you come here.!!!

Aarush: Now what.????

Shanaya: Nothing........ Now we wait.!!!!

Priya: Wait.???? Wait for.????

Shanaya: The battle.!!! The.....Final...... Battle..... to begin.!!!!

Manav: And you know for sure about that......???

Shanaya: Read this....

(Shanaya showed the text from Virat..... aka "The Well Spoken Monster!")

Miss Me.???
Be ready Shanaya!!
I have already shown you a glimpse....
A tinsy winsy glimpse of what I have in store for you in this big bad world.!!!!!!

Okay ji.!!!
Sorry a day late.!
But this chapter is something on its own.!!

I know I know.!
It might seem boring as it was just full of information.!
But it was needed as it will work as the bridge with upcoming chapters.!!!

Also...
For the first time I am myself giving you all a hint.....

I am planning on something extreme.!!!😈
It is coming....
Not now..!
In few chapters.!!!!.!👉👈

Any questions.???

Anyways...
Hope you liked to read this chapter..
If so..
Please like and comment!!!

Till then....
TC
Aadios Amigos...
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1.2K 113 5
This story is built on two lives. Who are very different from each other. If there is love in one heart, then there is pain and sorrow in the other's...
2K 96 8
-๐Ÿฅ€- โEvery guy is a playboy until he meets his one true love.โž -๐Ÿฅ€- โWhen I laid eyes on you for the first time, every other person in the world b...
2.6K 88 10
NON-TAMIL READERS, THERE IS ENGLISH SUBTITLE BELOW EVERY TAMIL SENTENCE IN ITALIC BOLD FONT. --- เฎŽเฎชเฏเฎชเฏ‹เฎคเฏเฎฎเฏ เฎ‡เฎคเฏ‡ เฎชเฏ‡เฎšเฏเฎšเฏ เฎคเฎพเฎฉเฏ... class เฎฒ เฎ‡เฎฐเฏเฎ•เฏเฎ• เฎ’เฎฐเฏ เฎชเฎฏเฎฉ...