Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... More

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[76] Life Changing

3.7K 89 21
By Simp4StilesStilinski

"How did you know Marin?" Deucalion asked, Scott and Madi following closely behind as the three walked to the guidance counselor. "That we'd come for you?"

"Because Jennifer and I are the same. And I know you've always been suspicious of us. Of what we can do." Morrell answered.

"With good reason." Kali cut her off, "We know you sent that girl- the one who helped Issac."

"What was her name?" Deucalion asked.

"Braeden." Morrell snapped, "And I sent her to do what I've always done- maintain balance."

"What do you know about Jennifer?" Kali asked.

"Nothing more than you know." Morrell looked at the twins. "Go back to your friends. This isn't you."

"They can decide whats right for himself." Deucalion stopped her.

"Not with all the information!" The girl fought back. "Have you told them everything you've done? How you've piled up bodies in a narcissistically psychotic effort to form your perfect pack? Bodies that include Ennis, by the way." The twins looked at Deucalion,
"My brother saved him. He was alive when Deucalion went in to see him. He wants you to go after Derek, Kali. To force his decision. If Derek joins the pack it paves the way for Scott. And Madison."

"The lies people will tell when they're begging for their life." Deucalion unscrewed the top off his cane, revealing the knife.

"Ask him." Morrell said to the pack right before Deucalion threw the cane now spear at her. The twins watched in shock as it stabbed through the guidance consolers chest making her fall out of her circle of mountain ash.

Scott ran to the girl, the other werewolves running towards her as well, "Hey back off!" Scott told the twins and Kali.

When they didn't listen Madi roared at them, her eyes blazing purple making them stop and back off. She looked at Scott who pulled the spear out, Morrell yelling in pain.

She ran over to them, "I'm not going to let them kill you. But if you know something if you know where they are-,"

"The nemeton." Morrell said quietly to the twins, "You find that, you'll find Jennifer. Find the Nemeton."

The twins looked at each other and for the first time in awhile, they had a little hope.

~~~

"It has to be on a telluric current or maybe even at the axis of two or where they all intersect." Stiles told Deaton, Allison, Lydia, Freddie and Issac, "I just know it's where Derek took Paige to die."

"My dad and Gerard were there once but Gerard said it was years ago and he couldn't remember where it was" Allison said, "and my dad obviously isn't here to tell us now."

"Yeah mine either." Stiles said.

"Then how do we find this place?" Issac asked all of them looking up at Deaton.

"There might be a way. But it's dangerous," Deaton looked at the group of teens, "And we're gonna need Scott and Madi."

~~~

"How'd you guys find out?" Scott asked Deaton and Stiles as the twins walked to them. Madi made eye contact with Stiles her wanting to just run up and hug him.

"Lydia. You?" Stiles asked.

"Morrell." Madi answered. "None of the other alphas know where it is either."

"So if this works are you two gonna tell them?" Stiles asked.

"We can't stop Jennifer without them." Scott stated.

"How about we concentrate on finding your parents first?" Deaton suggested.

"What's the plan?"

"Essentially, Scott, Allison and Stiles need to be surrogate sacrifices for your parents.

"We die for them?" Scott asked as Madi listened confused.

"But he can bring us back." Stiles added. "You can- you can bring us back right?"

"You remember the part where I said it was dangerous?" Deaton retorted, "If it goes right, the three of you will be dead for a few seconds. But there's something else you need to think about. This is a dangerous thing for more reason than, you'll be giving back to the nemeton a place that hasn't had power for a long time. This kind of power is like a magnet. It attracts the supernatural, the kind of things that a family like the Argents can fill the pages of a bestiary with. It will draw them here- like a beacon."

"It doesn't sound any worse than anything we've already seen." Stiles said.

Deaton looked at him, "You'd be surprised at what you have yet to see."

"Is that it?" Scott asked.

"No. It'll also have an effect on the three of you. You won't be able to see it but you'll feel it every day. For the rest of your lives. It'll be a kind of a darkness, around your heart. And permanent, like a scar."

"Like a tattoo." Scott stated.

"No." Madi finally spoke up grabbing the other attention, "No there has to be another way- safer. Why does Scott need to do this and not me? Wouldn't that be safer?"

"We can't let you give power to the Nemeton." Deaton said, "If you do, everyone supernatural creature will catch drift that there's a she-wolf in Beacon Hills. They'll all come. And Madison," Madi looked at him, "when I mean all of them. I mean all."

"So what I just have to watch them die and then- hope for the best?" Madi asked. "No."

"Madison." Scott said quietly. "We have too."

"What if you don't come back?" Madi asked him, "And you leave me here. Alone? Do you expect me to just move on and find the nemeton by myself?"

"Yes." Scott answered, "Because I know if it was you in my position, you would expect the same from me."

Madi bit the inside of her cheek, her nerves eating her alive, "Madi we have a chance to get mom back." She looked at her brother, "We have to take it."

Madi gulped down her emotions, looking at Stiles and Deaton, "Where do we start?"

~~~

Madi poured ice into the water filled tub, as Lydia, Freddie and Issac did the same.

"All right. What did you bring?" Deaton asked Scott Stiles and Allison making the others look.

"U-um, I got my dads badge." Stiles looked at the sheriff badge, "Jennifer kind of crushed it in her hand, so, I tried hammering it out a bit. Still doesn't look great."

"Well it doesn't need to look good if it has meaning." Deaton told Stiles.

"Is that an actual sliver bullet?" Issac asked a little nervous looking at the bullet in Allison's hand.

"My dad made it. It's kind of a ceremonial thing." Allison told them, "When on of us finishes learning all the skills to be a Hunter, we forge a sliver bullet as a testament to the code."

"Scott?" Deaton asked making Madi look.

Scott opened his hand revealing a watched. Madi chuckled quietly, tears threatening to form in her eyes.

"Our dad got our mom this watch when she first got hired at the hospital. She used to say it was the only thing in their marriage that ever worked."

"Okay the three of you will get in. Three of us will hold you down until you're essentially," Deaton stopped, "Well- dead."

Madi suddenly grabbed Stiles, pulling away from the group and outside.

"Madi what's wron-," Stiles was cut off by her wrapping her arms around him tightly. He sighed, holding her tightly. "We'll be okay."

"I know." Madi whispered, trying to convince herself. She pulled apart from him, him looking down into her eyes. He leaned down, catching her lips with his.

They kissed, both of them just wanting to stay like that forever. They parted, leaning there heads on each other's. A tear ran down her cheek.

"Ready?" Stiles asked wiping the tear away. Madi nodded, smiling lightly. He grabbed her hand, and they went back inside.

Scott noticed their hands, making him smile lightly know they were okay after the hospital.

"Okay we need three people to hold them under. But it's not just someone to hold you under it needs to be someone who can pull you back. Someone that has a strong connection to you. A kind of emotional tether."

Madi looked between Scott and Stiles, "Go with Stiles Madi." Scott said to her.

She took a deep breath and nodded, staying near Stiles. Lydia went to Allison while Issac and Freddie stood back, watching.

"Lydia," Deaton stopped the girl. "I need you to stay with Freddie."

Allison looked at her other two options, "Are you sure? I mean Scott and I both have to go under?" Allison said confused. Deaton nodded making all of them look towards Allison and Issac. They all obviously knew Freddie wasn't close to Allison, not like Issac.

Allison looked at Scott, "It's okay." He said before making his way towards one of the metal tubs.

Madi watched, her fidgeting with her hands as she waitress for them to take off there shoes and get ready.

Madi then watched as they all stepped forward to their tubs. Madi stood behind Stiles, holding his hand.

Allison put her foot slowly in, her gasping as the ice cold water stung her foot. Stiles looked at Madi, she smiled, reassuring him as she squeezed his hand.

He nodded, letting go of her hand and stepping into the tub. The other two followed, sitting down as they shivered from the bitter cold.

"By the way," Stiles shivered looking at both of the twins. "If I don't make it back and you do," Madi heart clenched at the thought of that. "You two should probably know something. Your dad's in town."

Madi stomach twisted in knot, her looking at Scott with the same expression. She took a shaky deep breath, knowing that wasn't important right know. Lydia watched Madi with worry, knowing all about her dad.

Scott nodded at Deaton making the vet look at Madi and Issac. They nodded, them all step closer to the tubs.

She looked at Allison, who gave her smile. Madi smiled at her best friend, their smiled saying all the the words they needed to say to each other.

Madi then looked at her brother who looked at her. Her lip slightly trembled realizing this might be the last time she sees her twin alive. She tried to hold back tears and gave her a reassuring nod.

"It's okay." He whispered with a smile. She nodded as tears ran down her face. She placed her shaky hands on Stiles shoulders, making him look up one more time.

"I love you." He shivered.

"I love you too." She sniffled quietly.

The three in the tub looked at each other before nodding, making Madi, Issac, and Deaton push them under the water.

Issac and Madi looked at Deaton who nodded at them to continue. She looked at Stiles was submerged under the water.

She then started to feel a pressure in her chest.

She quickly looked at Scott, realizing she was feeling his pain. She hissed as the pressure turned into stinging.

"Madi?" Freddie asked noticing making the others look.

"I'm okay I'm okay." She took shaky breaths in as she dealt with the stinging.

"What's wrong?" Deaton asked.

"Nothing. Me and Scott we-," Madi grunted, "We feel each other's pain." They all looked at her nervously. "I'm fine."

She continued to breath heavily, grunting or hissing in pain once in awhile. Then suddenly it stopped. But not only didn't it stop, she felt something disappear. Like something was ripped out of her.

She looked at her brother, seeing him pale and unconscious. He was dead. That was she was feeling. A blank empty whole where her brother use to fill.

A couple tears fell down her face, her shaking her head, reminding herself it was gonna be okay.

Authors note:
Two more chapters left till season three!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...
367 15 15
Kailia, the best friend of Scott and Stiles, has stood by and kept watch for all her life. She never asked questions and she never said no, but what...
14.6K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...