Hanako x Reader | Lonely

By Dramatic_Flowerz

(y/n) is a very meek and lonely girl who somewhat recently transferred to Kamome High. After a few months of... More

Author Note (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 1 | Lonely
Chapter 2 | Fake
Chapter 3 | Exorcise
Chapter 4 | My Power
Chapter 5 | Hugs
Chapter 6 | Misaki Stairs (Part 1)
Chapter 7 | Misaki Stairs (Part 2)
Chapter 9 | Confession Tree
Chapter 10 | Scold
Chapter 11 | Mitsuba
Chapter 12 | Kisses
Chapter 13 | Tsukasa
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 8 | Hate

4.2K 141 304
By Dramatic_Flowerz

"You've been grounded for a month?! Aren't these your foster parents?" Hanako says. "Yes, but they try their best to act like real parents. You know, disciple me." (y/n) mutters. "So from now on, I can't see you after school."

Hanako frowns. The bell rings. Lunch was over. "I have to go back to class now. I'll visit you at lunch on days that I can okay? Bye!" (y/n) shouts over her shoulder. Hanako smiles and waves.

The second (y/n) is out of view; he furrowed his eyebrows and frowns. This won't do.

Time skip!

(y/n) sits in class, genuinely intrigued as she listens to Mr. Tsuchigomori's lecture on the stars. She looks down at her desk, about to pick up her pencil when she notices her glasses sitting there. I don't remember putting that there... Oh no, please don't tell me Hanako's here!

(y/n) holds up the glasses about half a foot from her face and moves the glasses around, peering through the lens. Through the lenses she saw a pair of big bright orange eyes. She rolls her eyes and puts the glasses down.

Hanako's jaw nearly fell off. Did she just ignore me?! Hanako relocated the glasses on the top of her head. She simply took them off and put them on the corner of the desk. Hanako felt moderately offended.

He looks up at Mr. Tsuchigomori who was trying pretty hard not to look at him. He floats over there. "Tell (y/n) to put on her glasses." he whispers. The teacher ignored him. He pouts and starts to scream on the top of his lungs.

Mr. Tsuchigomori flinches. "(y/n)! Please put on your glasses!" he nearly shouts. Hanako smiles. (y/n) stares at the teacher in awe. What in the hell did Hanako do to him?! She cautiously puts on her glasses and is greeted by a large pair of orange eyes, just as she expected.

She grabs her pencil and starts to write. What did you do to Mr. Tsuchigomori? Hanako reads the words. "What do you mean?" he asks innocently. You know exactly what I mean! What did you do? Did you curse him or something? Hanako stares at the words. "Oh, you didn't know? He's a wonder!" He's a what?!

"Ms. (l/n)!" Mr. Tsuchigomori says a bit too loudly. "Please come up here." The girl blinks in shock. Quietly, she stands up and shuffles to the front of the class. Mr. Tsuchigomori quickly takes out a small piece of paper and scribbles some words onto it before handing her the note. "Please give this to the lady at the front desk," he says.

(y/n) looks down at the note handed to her. Take No. 7 and get out of here! It's impossible to teach with him here. When you're done talking with him come back. Thanks. What the actual heck?

The girl nods and walks out the classroom, Hanako happily floating behind her. (y/n) makes her way to a quiet, empty hallway where nobody usually passed and leaned against the wall. "What do you want? Make it quick. I just got kicked out of class and we're learning my favorite subject." she grumbles.

"You like astronomy?" Hanako asks, a bit too curious. "Yes, it's my favorite. Now what do you want?" Hanako blinks. "Well, since I can't hang out with you after school I've decided that I'll just hang out with you in school!" he announces.

"You're kidding right?" "Nope." (y/n) sighs. "I'm sorry but you can't do that." she says. "What?! Why?!" "Well, with you around I'll get no learning done. Grades are important to me. Now I need to get back to class." "But, (y/nnnnnnnn)!" Hanako whines.

"No. No means no Hanako. I'll put my glasses on during lunch but otherwise, I'm not putting them on. I'm going back to class." The girl takes off her glasses and walks back towards her classroom. Hanako watched in silence as the girl walked away.

Does she... hate me? He floats over to her classroom where she has already taken her seat again. He furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of the calm, unbothered girl. The boy looks at Mr. Tsuchigomori. "I'll be quiet. Just don't say anything about my presence." He mutters to the teacher. The teacher does an ok sign under the desk as he continues his lecture.

Hanako stands in front of (y/n) and stares at her. She looked really focused. He sighs. He sees a few Mokke stealing a pencil case and quietly shoos them away. Mr. Tsuchigomori noticed how sad the wonder looked but didn't say anything.

Soon the bell rang and (y/n) transitioned to her last class. This class had a human for a teacher so Hanako decided to spend the entire time sitting and (y/n) lap backwards. His head rested on (y/n)'s right shoulder, his arms wrapped around her neck.

He sighs. This is annoying. She kept yelling at me in No. 2's boundary and I thought she liked me because she was worried about me but now I really just don't know... Do you hate me or not dammit. Thinking about this girl really wears me out. Why must you waste so many of my brain cells? Why can't I ever understand you? I keep getting such mixed signals it's killing me. I'm so tired.

The bell rings. (y/n) smiles and stretches. The day is finally over! I guess I'm going straight home today... The girl felt somewhat disappointed but shook it off. "Hello, (y/n)." (y/n) looks up. "Oh, hello Minamoto-senpai!" she greets politely. "Is there something you need?" "I was just wondering, how long has it been since you've worn your glasses?" he asks.

The girl looked at him with a thoughtful and a bit confused look. "Um... let me see... about, 2 periods? Why? Oh no! Did Hanako do something?!" she asks. "Not exactly." Minamoto looks at her shoulder.

Confused, she looked at her shoulder but saw nothing. She reaches her hand into her bag and pulls out her glasses. She cautiously puts them on and is greeted by cold touching nearly every part of her body. She looks down.

There was Hanako lying peacefully on her body. He looked like he was asleep. (y/n) cheeks filled with heat. "O-oh! I see! Um... Thanks Minamoto!" she stutters. "No problem. Though I do have a favor to ask of you." he says,

The girl looks up at the boy. "Have you heard of the confession tree?" (y/n) nods, unsure where this is going. "Well it's a kind of tree apparition and it's making the amount of couples in this school skyrocket at an abnormal rate. I plan on getting rid of it. Can you help me?" he says.

"Oh sure, what do you want me to do?" (y/n) asks. "All I need you to do is meet me there tomorrow and pretend to confess your love to me. Can you do that?" "Of course!" Minamoto smiles. "Thank you so much! I'll see you then!"

The two say their goodbyes and Minamoto was gone. (y/n) smiles and looks down at the sleeping boy who was sleeping cozily on her chest. She didn't want to wake the boy up but she can't carry him through the school halls without looking extremely strange so she pulls out her phone and texts her foster parents.

Hey! My friend fell down the stairs. I'm in the infirmary with her right now. I might be a bit late coming home. She landed pretty hard on her face.

(y/n) didn't like lying but she didn't have much of a choice. She had to wait till all of the other students were gone before she could carry Hanako back to the bathroom. She sighs and puts away all of her notebooks.

The boy shuffles. (y/n) freezes. "(y/n)..." Hanako whispers. Is he talking in his sleep? Aw... I wonder what he's going to say? Something embarrassing? "(y/n)... do you hate me..." The girl blinks. "What?! No, I don't hate you! How could I hate you?" the girl replies in shock. "Why do you hate me... " the boy mutters, sleepily.

The boy shifted again, clearly upset. (y/n)'s eyes soften. Was I too harsh with him earlier? I didn't mean to be rude! Flooded with guilt, the girl cupped Hanako's face in her hand and brought his face inches away from her own.

The boy opens his eyes and looks at (y/n). "Huh? What time is it? Where is everybody?" he mutters, looking around the room. "Hanako!" (y/n) shouts. Hanako looks at (y/n) in alarm. "I don't hate you I swear! How could you think that? I could never hate you!"

Hanako felt his heart skip a beat. "W-what?" "Please believe me! I didn't mean to make you upset! I don't hate you at all! I actually really like you!" Hanako's face turns a dark shade of red. "I-I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Hanako, please." (y/n) pulls Hanako's forehead to her own as she looks into his eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Please forgive me." Hanako stares into her apologetic eyes, unsure what to feel. Silence floats around the room.

"You know... I was awake the entire time." (y/n) expressions changed from apologetic and guilty to shocked and dire in a split second. "What?" Hanako stares at the ground. "I hate you." "I thought you said you didn't hate me." "Well I take it back. I do hate you. Now get off of me." she snaps as she pushes the boy off of her.

Hanako laughs. "There, there, it's okay to be embarrassed! We've all been there." "Don't talk to me. I'm leaving." the girl hisses. "Aw, but what if I want to cuddle some more?" "If you come within 5 meters of me I will scream bloody murder and allow Minamoto to exorcise you."

"Woah! No need to bring Minamoto into this!" Hanako exclaims, throwing his hands in the air. "Good. Bye." the girl says coldly as she storms out of the room. Hanako laughs as he watches her go.

"Note to self, never sleep again incase of embarrassing sleep talking." Hanako mutters to himself. He smiles. "But, at least I know she cares."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 11.4K 54
❝ in the eye of a hurricane there is quiet, for just a moment. ❞ 🍁 in a life where you have to do anything to make ends meet, fate decides to cross...
66.3K 2K 12
this is old and p bad writing but! it's fine.Trafalgar Law was a pretty lonely guy, as little as he'd like to admit it. In his high school, he doesn'...
50.3K 1.7K 42
(Highscool AU) (Book TWO) (Y/N) Kanroji left everything from her homeland to live in with her older sister, Mitsuri Kanroji. She left her horrid past...
180K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...