The Apprentice || Anakin Skyw...

By and-the-children-too

ON HOLD Living on Tatooine for eleven years as a slave under the ownership of Watto has been something close... More

Authors Note
1-Hope
2-No Turning Back
3-You Own It
4-Savior
5-Weak
6-Serene
7-Unprofessional
8-Intoxicating•
9-Devil In My Ear
11-Consequences
12-So Far Gone
13-He•
14-Knows No Bounds
15-Revenge is Sweet•
16-Anya
17-Jealous
18-Everything
19-So Close•
20-A Life for a Life
21-Unforgivable
22-Milo
23-Just A Dream•
24-Soulmate
25-Shoot To Kill
26-Only For You•
27-Hunt
28-Wrong Things•
29-I Trust You
30-One More Time
31- Silenced
32-I'm Taking It
33-Snips
34-Lost
35-Beautiful Stranger
36-Irreplacable
37-Unnatural
38-Wickedly Inhumane
39-Dinner Time
40-A Ghost
41-Natural
42-I'm Proud of You•
43-More Than Helpful•
44-I Always Keep My Word
45-Feeling Guilty•
46-Unimaginable Fear•
47- Seal the Deal
48-A Little Bit of Hope
49-Loopholes
50-Skywalker•
51-Red
52-Immortal Inevitable
53-Butterfly•
54-Traitor
55-No One and Nothing
56-Generous Offer
57-Abeloth's Cage•
58-Close Your Eyes
59-Because of You
60-Dangerous Combination
61-The Apprentice of Darth Vader
62-For Good
63- Patience
64 - Leia
65 - Power and Control
66 - Demand
67 - Lux Bonteri
68 - Kidnapping
69 - You Will
70 - Mercy
71 - Human
72 - A Fraction
73 - I'm Coming For You
74 - The Jedi Way
75 - Anakin

10-Adventurous

16.8K 446 657
By and-the-children-too

(TW: Brief talk about sex in the beginning; there will also be Violence and Brutal Death-Murder)

I laid down next to him as we both panted for air after the actions that just took place, "I need to ask something of you." I turned over on my side to face Vader.

He did the same thing so our eyes could meet, "What is it?" He lifted his head up slightly, only to fluff the pillow to make it more comfortable before he set his head back down.

"I don't want you having sex with anyone else." I blurted out, feeling slightly nervous at my request. But I mean, it's only fair right? He says I'm not allowed to sleep with anyone else, so why not give me the same respect in return.

He chuckled with an adorable smile, "The last woman I slept with, besides you, was that Zeltron I killed."

My eyes widened, I didn't expect that answer at all, "Seriously?"

He nodded, "I was too busy wondering what you tasted like. And now that I've gotten my taste, why would I need any of them; when you satisfy everything I crave." He brought his metal arm up and rubbed my shoulder gently with his cold fingertips. It's moments like these that make me think there's something more to this than just sex, but I know deep down, that that's not true. No matter how much I wanted it to be something more.. although that's not something I would say out loud. I made a promise and I plan to keep it. If only this fucking crush would go away like it should have already.

I smiled back to hide my internal conflict, "Good, I don't know where those bitches have been. And I wouldn't want to have to shove my lightsaber into their necks."

He chuckled at my threat; seeming to enjoy my ruthless nature that's been blossoming more and more lately; he was rubbing off on me, "What a shame, I would've liked to see that." He winked as he got up from the bed and began to get dressed. I watched him in awe the whole time, his body was chiseled by angels I swear, there's not one bad thing about him. Once he was done; he walked over to the side of the bed that I was currently laying on.

"You know the rules (y/n)." He gently rubbed my cheek with his fingers.

I nodded with a sad sigh; he was leaving for the day to go to his Death Star, "Stay out of the torture chambers, no flirting with the clones, and no leaving the property." I spoke the only three rules I had. Although I do plan to break one of these rules today; or all of them, who knows, I'm feeling adventurous.

He smiled down at me, "Good, I'll be back tonight and you better be waiting in this bed for me." He bent down and kissed my forehead before putting his mask on.

I sighed, "You know you never really explained to me why we have to wear those masks. No offense but they're not the most comfortable." I scrunched my face, I really didn't like wearing it.

He chuckled as he sat down on the bed next to me, "I wear it for a more personal reason. But I make you wear it so that way no one will recognize you when you take it off."

I twisted my expression into a confused one, "I was a slave on Tatooine, no one would know me."

He shook his head, "That's not what I mean. For example, let's say something happens to me and you choose to leave and go have a normal life. You would be able to do that, because no one will recognize you as Darth Vader's apprentice. Since no one actually saw the face of my apprentice. You remain a mystery." He placed his hand on my bare thigh and squeezed it, "I know it's uncomfortable, but it's for your own good." His explanation made sense, although I didn't actually like him saying that something could happen to him. I probably wouldn't leave if something did either; I'd hunt whoever took him away down to the ends of the galaxy.

I gave him a nod to show I understood, "Why do you wear one?"

"That's a conversation for another time." He gave me one last squeeze for standing up and turning to leave,"Oh and If you break any of those rules," He spoke to me as he walked towards the door, "There will be consequences." He looked over his shoulder at me one last time with a glint of a threat in his eyes. I nodded and he turned around to leave the room, closing the door behind him.

I gave it a good ten minutes and then I stood up to get dressed; time to break some rules.

~*~•~*~

"Hey Rex, I have a question." I rushed over to my favorite blonde clone.

He smiled at me with a nod for a greeting, "What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering; why does Vader forbid me from going down into the torture chambers?" Other than that one time I was down there with him, killing Thrawn, I have yet to go there again. He's very keen on me never going down there and every time I try asking him about it, he completely avoids the question. Which of course; only peaks my curiosity even more.

He folded his arms across his chest, "Shouldn't you be asking him about this?"

I nodded, "Yeah I did and he-" I paused for a moment, "Told me to ask you." I lied the best way I could.

He narrowed his at me, yeah i've never been a good liar, "That's clearly a lie. Look, he has his reasons and don't go disobeying him. You don't need to see what's down there and if I so much as get a whisper that you were anywhere near there; I'm sorry to be that guy, but I'll tell him." He shrugged like the little tattle-tale he is. So I won't be breaking that rule today; no doubt he'll have people watching now. But I'm going to find out what's down there eventually, or who. My curious mind is gonna get me in so much trouble. But when you've been locked away your whole life and finally get a taste of freedom, you become a little too adventurous for your own good.

I smiled through my mask, "I wasn't planning on it," Well not anymore, "I'll just be in my room for the day if you need me, but don't need me." I gave him a two-finger salute as I walked away; he gave me a suspicious look as I turned the corner and made my way to my room.

Well there goes that idea.

I locked my door and took my mask off, as well as my clothes and walked over to the closet. I pulled out a simple yellow dress that I had stolen- I mean found in the laundry quarters. I know this sounds insane, but I really want to see what the city is like. And as grateful as I am to Vader for everything he's done for me, I really need to get out of this Palace. I'm sick of being cooped up in here and I'm sure I won't get caught, he'll be gone until tonight and I'll return before sundown. I've thought it all through.

Nothing could go wrong.

~*~•~*~

It wasn't easy, I almost got caught about four times, but I made it out of the Palace unseen. I felt a rush of adrenaline as I walked along the streets of Coruscant. The city was beautiful in comparison to what I was used to; sure it wasn't as beautiful as Alderaan, but still not bad.

I currently had a bag with me as well that held my jumpsuit and mask, so when it's time to return home; I won't have to sneak in, I'll just change and pretend I was out for air or something if someone sees me walking back in. Fool proof plan, I hope..

I walked into a little bakery first, the sweet smell of cinnamon drew me in and I felt my stomach rumble with yearning, "Hello Miss, what can I get for you today?" A young brown-haired, brown-eyed man from behind the counter questioned as he threw a rag to the side.

I eyed the multitude of delectable treats in front of me, but I couldn't decide on what I wanted, they all seemed too appetizing,"Dealers choice." I fluttered my eyelashes when I looked up at him and his cheeks turned to a pink tinge in response.

He nodded with a smile and went to the side to grab his choice, "Here I made them myself and it's on the house." He winked at me. Good, I didn't have any money with me anyway.

I accepted the unknown treat, "I bet it'll taste amazing then, thank you." I smiled at him and gave a quick wave before leaving the store. I didn't want to stay in one place too long, I had a lot I wanted to see with not a whole lot of time.

"Please come again!" He shouted with urgency and I let out a chuckle as I took a bite into the food. It was heaven to say the least. I've never tried anything like this before and I know I'm going to crave it again. I probably should have asked him what this was called so I could request it at the Palace. Oh well.

I walked around for a few more hours; I got a new clip for my hair that a woman graciously gave to me for free, with a bit of influence, I also tried ice cream for the first time, and I pet a dog. I have to say, my little rebellious adventure was a good one. But the sun was now setting and I had to get home, I wasn't upset to leave either; I felt like I got this out of my system.

I was walking down the streets towards the Palace that were beginning to darken and the winds of Coruscant blew my dress to the side; I had to fold my arms across my chest from the sudden change in weather, "Help me miss please." A man change rushing to my side and gripped my arm. I quickly pulled away from him with a scowl on my face and backed up, "I'm so sorry, it's my daughter, she needs help; she got hurt."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Then call an ambulance."

He nodded quickly, his wild eyes were in a panic, "I did, but it'll be some time before they get here. Please do you know CPR? I can't lose my baby."

I sighed and nodded, I happened to learn CPR on Tatooine from Shmi when one of the neighboring children collapsed. She saved his life and then taught it to me; she told me it was a viable skill to have and could potentially help me save a life one day. I guess this is that moment, "Yeah where is she?"

He smiled, "Thank you she's just this way." He led me into an alleyway that was right next to us. I scanned around the dark area and didn't see any little girl in here, or anyone for that matter. Just a dumpster.

"I don't see-" I turned to face him and he held a gun to my face. I sighed, seriously?

"Just give us the bag and everything will be fine." He held his hand out to me. All I have is clothes in here, he would be severely disappointed. And also, us?

"I don't know Charlie, she's awfully pretty, she could be of better use than just a mugging." I heard a deep voice from behind me. I felt my stomach churn at his words and my blood begin to boil. I could feel the vile man behind me getting closer.

The man with the gun smiled, "You're not wrong about that." He eyed me up and down with a familiar look in his eyes.

I sighed angrily, "Yeah, I don't think so." I raised my hand up and pulled the gun from his hand.

His eyes widened, "Shes one of-" I cut him off when I fired a shot and it hit him in the stomach. I smiled as his body dropped to the floor. I then quickly turned around when I heard the sound of footsteps running away from me.

"Where do you think you're going?" I growled as I brought him to a stop with the force. He lifted up in the air and began choking to death, "Men like you disgust me." I spat as I walked closer to him and soon I was standing right in front of him. My eyes stared coldly into his wide pleading ones, "Do you want me to show you mercy?" I asked in a sweeter tone as I tilted my head to the side; teasing him in a way.

"Please-" He clawed at the invisible force. I noticed they do that a lot; do they really think it'll help them? How stupid.

I chuckled, "Okay," I grabbed his head and twisted it to the side to break his neck; his body fell to the floor, "There's your mercy." I uttered as I turned around to walk back to where the other man was. I looked down at him to see the wound I inflicted bleeding out, "You'll be dead within minutes." I sighed, "But I need you dead in seconds." I pressed my foot to his throat and began to choke him. His face turned bright red and he struggled to push my foot off, but I overpowered his weakened state. Finally, to my satisfaction, he stopped moving, "Women aren't yours to do whatever you want to." I spat onto his deceased body and left the alleyway before anyone else entered it.

~*~•~*~

After successfully changing into my black clothing, I snuck back into the Palace and thankfully; no one saw me. I quietly made my way to my room and got inside. As soon as I was in, I dropped the bag to the floor and let out a sigh of relief.

That is until I felt myself spinning around and someone pushing me aggressively against my door. My eyes widened when I came face to face with him, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Well shit.

(a/n Hope you enjoyed this chapter 💕)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 941 33
(Next book after Without Them, so I recommend you read that one first) The Empire is getting stronger. Darth Vader and the Emperor like using me as a...
50K 1.7K 94
"When I offer you my hand again, you'll take it." What if Kylo Ren had been right? What if Rey had taken Kylo Ren's hand when he offered it the seco...
51.5K 1.6K 31
"Your Padawan was weak, like you. So I killed her," said the Togruta, circling Anakin's interrogation chair. Anakin finally looked at her in disbelie...
118K 2.6K 48
You are a 21 year old girl, and a well-known and respected jedi among the republic. You loved your life, and the opportunity you had to help people a...