The Hate in Our Memories

De mia_d_mivia

❗ It's not an opposite poles attraction saga, it's a similar pole repulsive destruction story ❗ "I HATE YOU... Mai multe

Prologue (Main characters Analysis)
Part 1: The Beginning
Part 2: First Touch
Part 3: Cute Fights
Part 4: Meeting his Strict Father
Part 5: The Gift of a friend
Part 6: An Evening together
Part 7: Locked with him
Part 8: Heart Sparks
Part 9: Blamed
Part 10: Broken
Part 11: Alone
Part 12: Reunion
Part 13: Let's Collab
Part 14: You are still same
Part 15: Her Soft Side
Part 16:Fiance?!
Part 17: Crazy Feelings
Part 18: Beast
Part 19: Coward
Part 20: A Chance
Part 21: Leave her
Part 22: Life and Money
Part 23: Those three Gems
Part 24: Dirty Games
Part 25: Who am I?
Part 26: Confession
Part 27: Love you Son
Part 28: Its MY Marriage
Part 30: See you soon
Part 31: Epilogue
Season 2
Season 2: PUBLISHED

Part 29: Bang!

95 12 23
De mia_d_mivia

Cameraman: "Okay~ Thank you!"

Parker release a sign in relief. He hug her softly.

Jane: "You are acting wired, you are worrying me" He bit his lips.

Parker: "I m fine just a bit tired...." she broke the hug and pat his head.

Jane: "Don't worry we are going home now okay~ so lets bid farewell to others."

He nod and peck her before turning to his friends, but then a loud sound echoed in the venue.

BANG!

Everyone's heart drop. People started to shout and run here and there because it was a... gunshot.

Everyone: "JANE!!" 

Parker was facing his back but their scream dropped his smile. He slowly turn around and saw Jane's falling down. His heart stop beating.

She was clenching on her mid chest and a loud gasp left her mouth. The bullet hit her with force and her knees got weaken occasionally fall down.

Parker eyes widen and run to her so as others. He grab her and place her head on his lap. Her lips were already trembling and breath was hitching.

Halsey reach her with panic face and press the shot spot with a cloth to stop bleeding.

His body felt numb.

Parker: "J-Jane...!"

Halsey: "CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!!"

Vance rush out of crowd and dial for emergency. As he place phone on his ear and look forward he froze. His phone fall down of his hand as he saw the person holding gun aiming at Jane.

The thud sound grab other's attention and follow Vance's direction. Their lip parted to see the girl.

Vance: "How do you get in?..... Celina"

She smirk at Jane's lying figure and laugh like manic. Her hairs were scattered, eyes where blood shot red and dress was tarnished. She look like a complete psychopath.

Denial: " Dame it!! How in hell she get out and got the gun!!"

Just then the police arrive and grab her from behind and make her kneel down. She was struggling and shouting Parker's name.

Celina: "Leave me!! I m bride! I will marry Parker! He is mine only mine!! Ahh ARGH!"

Parker: "Tf are you splitting?! I have only one bride and she is in my arms, MY WIFE. I m only hers! you bitch Look LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU CRAZY WHORE!!"

He shout his lungs out and keep crying. His Jane was fainted in his arm and not moving a inch even though Halsey was giving her first aid.

She keep throwing punches and kick in air. Vance took a deep breath and and glance at Anne secretly and she nod.

She call ambulance and Vance try to distract Celina so they could have time and Ambulance arrive.

Vance: "Take her and lock her."

Celina: "NO! You can't do this to me you are my brother! You should help me..." she glare at Jane's faint body.

Celina: "That girl took my everything! I M THE PERSON WHO SHOULD HAVE THESE HAPPINESS NOT HER!"

Vance: "SHUT UP WILL YOU! Did you know what you just did huh?!! You are a criminal now, how can you shot someone on her wedding!"

Celina laugh manically: "She deserve it.. How can this slut live peacefully when my life is doomed because of her. Parker broke the partnership with our business and the engagement, our shares fall down vigorously and here.." she pant in anger.

Celina: "Here this witch is enjoying everything when I m a complete mess. I will kill her, I will f*nkn' kill her!!"

Vance slap her an she bark like a dog.

Daniel: "Enough! Officer take her with you."

The ambulance reach and took her to hospital. Halsey and Parker went with her and rest follow them in cars. Anne was sent to house with her baby and Jeena.

While riding the Ambulance, Parker notice her gown was dripping blood. Her hand, face, chest, whole body was covered in it. That's when his eyes went to her figure and the dress she was wear looking like a goddess was turned into red. Her innocent face was covered with blood.

In a second those smiles turn in cries. He was tearing badly while grabbing her hand in his.

Parker: "P-Plaese be s-strong.... y-you have to be s-strong.. for us, for Jeena p-please Honey.."

Halsey was also crying while doing her work and continuously calling Jane.

Halsey: "Y-Yah! You can't be lazy to sleep today... p-please respond.. Let m-me save you plea-se"

They reach the hospital and run inside with Jane lying on stretcher. Her face was already pale and body was becoming weak. They got in the operation.

Doctor denied Halsey to perform Surgery because she was already exhausted and shivering badly.

They both sat out. Parker was holding his head and Halsey was sobbing with her palmed mouth when other's also reach.

Mr. Martin grab Parker's collar. He was angry and miserable to see her daughter in blood.

Mr. Martin: "What is this?! O-On her w-wedding day you c-couldn't protect her..*sob* why? why I let her marry you when you are just a misfortune!"

Gorge relaxed his father and make him sit.

Parker was also chocking on his sobs. He didn't have a word to answer him. He know he failed, he failed in protecting her, He failed in his own promise.

Halsey calm him and place him on beach and reach Vance.

Halsey: "Vance we need to talk. What was all that? Why did she shot her?! Has she got insane!?"

Vance look down and Denial also reach them. They both sigh heavy.

Vance: "Celina was obsessed with Parker. She can't take the fact he took her as nothing. She denied to accept his rejection."

Denial: "We also found out yesterday in a club when we saw her dealing someone for a gun. Vance and me heard her speaking to herself that she gonna kill Jane today. She had completely loosed her sense."

Vance: "I told to her parents and they said she was taking a lot of drugs and her condition was worsen. They can't stop her. She already ran from her own house."

Denial: "We don't wanted to spoil anyone's good mood for today so we decide to get rid her by ourselves."

Vance: "We decide to lock her up for today and then send her to drug relief center but everything messed up when she escaped."

Halsey: "Did parker know it?"

They shook their head.

Denial: "No he had no idea, we are sorry to hid it... We have already gave her to police and her parents are also disappoint in her so they didn't apply for bail."

Halsey sigh heavily and they turn to Parker. He was resting his head on wall with closed eyes and fear was written on his face.

Fear to loose her, to a person he want for be with.

After a long waiting doctor came out and advise them to wait more until she got consciousness.

At the time Halsey and Parker follow doctor to his office as he asked for them.

Doctor: "Please sit Dr. Halsey and Mr. Parker."

Parker: "H-How is she?" He asked with trembling voice.

Doctor sigh: "The bullet went through the heart although we succeed in taking it out and seal the hole... but still her heart is too weak.. "

Halsey: "Please try it, we can talk to other surgeons..."

Doctor: "I know but it may take time, I contacted a expert cardiologist but he is stuck in Australia and it might take months for him to return, we afraid till then the hole may reopen."

Parker: "Please try it, do whatever it takes, I will pay any price j-just save her."

he joint his hand which shock others.

Doctor: "Please don't do this, we are trying are best.. For now once she get consciousness we will take her in observation. If everything looks fine you can take her home after 1 week."

They thanked and retune to Jane where she already awake. Parker didn't knew what to say or face her despite his desperation to see her and take in his arms.

----

As he enter a weak smile greet them in the cabin. His heart broke to see his wife in this condition on their wedding night.

Everyone had already left after meeting her as only one person was allowed in.

Jane wanted to be with Parker so her family let him in as George, Halsey and Vance stayed outside, else leftto take some rest after this joyable day turn to hectic one.

Parker close the door behind and took heavy steps to her lying figure.

Parker: "L-Love...."

She nod indicating she is fine. He quickly wake to her and sit on beside chair while holding her hand.

Parker: "I-I m sorry... I m so sorry... I m such a failure. We were going to celebrate this day but see what happens... I was so scared that I will loose you the day we tie our notes"

he cry putting head on her hand.

Parker: "Mr. Martin was right I m just a misfortune. I-I"

Another hand reach his head and gently stroke it.

Jane: "Its fine... I m here." she said in weak voice.

Parker: "I should be the one to get shot because of my past mistakes you get hurt. I don't deserve an angel like you"

Jane: "Don't say that. We went through a lot and our faith showed we are for each other so don't blame yourself." 

Parker nod on her comforting words. How much lucky he felt, he can't describe. Believe in facing the problems together rather then blaming other is how great his wife is.

He kissed her palm continuously make her giggle.

Jane: "Yah will you stop its ticklish. Come here"

She sign his to lean. He did and she gently cup his cheeks with both hand and place a soft kiss on his plump lips. He look at her with wide eyes.

Parker: "D-Don't do this... You aren't recovered and I won't be able to control myself, you know how much I love you."

She smile and bob his nose which flatter his heart.

Jane: "I know my pervy hubby." he pout and she chuckle.

Jane: "And I love you too" he grin like a child and peck her lips.

He get on the bed and took her in his arm and both drift and their dreamland with each other's warmth.

----

1 week passed and doctor gave green light to her for discharge but also tell to visit in every 2 weeks.

They got back to their house with Jeena who was jumping around. They spent quality time as family while decorating room for Jeena.

Next day 

Jane got up first and after fresh up, she wake Parker for office. She reach to shake him.

Jane: "Parker wakeup *no response* Honey *no response* Baby wake up..." 

He didn't even bulge.

Jane sigh: "Yah you lazy ass. Are getting up or not huh."

He remove the duvet from his sleepy face.

Parker: "Lell me shleep" he said in his sleepy voice.

His morning voice is so charming for her escaping a chuckle.

Jane: "Yah don't you have to go office today, you were already on leave for 2 weeks. Also Andrew called for some important meeting."

He just hummed with his cute pout and closed eyes. She sigh.

Jane: "If you didn't getup I will go in your place" he still didn't open his eyes.

Jane: "Aish this big baby bear.."

she slightly hit his butt and get up but suddenly a hand pull her back.

This time she was on Parker's Lap and he was in half sitting position. He put his head on her chest and hug her waist with still closed pearls.

Jane: "What are you doing? we cuddled all night you want more."

she ask in amuse to see his baby side.

Parker: "I wanna hear your heart to see it is doing well or not." he smuggle more in her chest.

She chuckle and hug him back while stroking his hair.

Jane: "Don't worry Its beating for you, so you have to be well too."

he nod and pull back with a pout.

Parker: "hmm and what did you called me big baby bear... Mrs. Bicketts I m 3 months older than you" 

She blushed hard on the nickname.

Jane: "So what? you are still a baby for me, my giant baby bear."

Parker: "No, you are my baby."

Jane: "No ,you are my baby"

They start their bickering like kids. Out of blue a cute voice grab their attention.

Jeena: "Am I a joke to you? If you are babies then what am I?Potato?"

she asked standing with a little angry pout and hands crossed on her little chest.

Parker: "Damn, you make her savage as well how I will handle you two savage beauties"

They all laugh and Jeena run to them and Jane lift her up between them. She was also laughing hard which make the couple happy as well.

Parker: "Okay my princesses let daddy fresh up and make you both chef kiss breakfast."

They all cheered and get to morning routine. Mother-daughter went to take bath together and Parker fresh up here and make breakfast for them after getting ready for office.

Jane reach him and back hug.

Parker: "You are smelling nice honey"

Jane: "You too hubby" he turn and kiss her lips.

Jane: "Let me help you"

Parker: "No no you and Jeena sit and I already hired some maids so don't do households. okay~"

Jane: "Are you taking me to office then" she ask happily.

Parker: "Nope you will rest here." her smile drop and look at him in disbelief.

Jane: "What?! Jeena will also go to school in few minutes. What will I do alone in house" she whine.

Parker: "I know you can't sit ideal so I asked our squad to company you."

She pout with puppy eyes.

Jane: "Please let me come with you, George also need help, He must be handling everything alone."

Parker: "Aish you stubborn child.... Okay I will ask him to send you some files at home and you don't need to worry, Josh and me is helping George."

He place the plate in front of three and sit beside Jane and kiss her forehead.

Parker: "I m allowing you to home work but not for over work hmm." she nod like a kid and three dig in.

This become the daily routine, Jane walk him up and he always check and listen her heart beat. He don't let her do household and heavy work, just file reviews. She also drop and pick Jeena from school with their driver.

In every one or two days their friends or family came to meet her and spend time together.

One year passed with lots of happy moments.

But on her last check up a month ago, they found her heart is getting weak day by day. They are finding a donor since it didn't match with anyone in her family.

Doctors are taking back with guilt that they can't save her at this point. At first Parker didn't accept this.

He was desperately finding for donor and more advance doctors. But nothing came his hand, all raised their hand in denial.

He can't see his love dying slowly day by day. He was shredding in pieces.

Jane was also shocked. She talked to doctor in person and got that there is no way she would survive.

Soon she had to leave this world and broke her promise to Parker. She cried that day a lot.

She don't wanted to leave her small happy family but she had no choice either. She knew if she is this much devastated then what will Parker be going through.

She promised herself that if she had to leave at every cost then she will make sure after her, her husband and daughter live happily.

Jane: "No matter what, we will face it together..... what will be the result we fill find happiness in it."

------------

So only 1 chapter is waiting for you.

You want epilogue?

Hope you like it.

Do vote, share, comment and don't forget to follow my account.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.8M 139K 130
'Love has the power to tender the broken, but self love has the power to change' Sequel to 'It was Always you' This is the story of Arjun's Beloved...
116K 13.8K 81
Marriage is the noblest bond between two individuals. Arrange Marriage is good. But SURPRISE MARRIAGE is amazing. It's like an adventure when you Do...
245K 91 1
Samay Vashisht x Raksha Kashyap ✿✿ There was an empty feeling which made him painfully curious and desperate whe...
1M 12.4K 17
Highest ranking #1 in Expectation hot list "Roshni, I guess that's your name?" "Yes" "I'm sorry for what I am about to tell you right now, I just...