Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

Od Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... Více

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[74] Life Changing

3.8K 92 65
Od Simp4StilesStilinski

"Where are the others?" Allison asked as Issac ran out the car to them.

"I don't know, Scott, Madi and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. I had to get Cora out." Issac told her.

The werwolf and the hunters looked seeing a car pull up to them. Derek quickly got out, "Where's Madi and the boys?" Allison asked in panic.

"Stiles is still at the hospital," Derek said getting Cora out of the car, "He's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go right now."

"What about the twins and Melissa?" Chris asked.

"Jennifer took Melissa."

They all stood there in shock, "W-what about Madi? And Scott?" Allison asked worried. Derek didn't answer, "Derek where are they?"

Derek stopped, turning around to look at her. Allison heart pounding seeing the expression on his face.

~~~

Stiles stared at the ground in a daze. They left.

She left him.

He looked to his left, and if possible his mood got even worse. He sighed, "Just perfect." He clenched his jaw seeing Rafael McCall, aka Scott and Madi's dad, aka the biggest dickhead to ever exist. Stiles hatred for the man was beyond words.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess what a shocker." Rafael said as he walked up to Stiles. "Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

"If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid."

Rafael chuckled, "Where's your dad? And why's no one been able to contact him?"

"I don't know. Haven't seen him in hours." Stiles answered.

"Is he drinking again?" Rafael asked.

Stiles huffed in annoyance, "What do you mean again? He never had to stop."

"But he did have to stop. Is he drinking like he used to?" The older man asked.

"All right how bout this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? Well do the alphabet start with F end with U."

Rafael smiled in amusement, "How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?"

"I don't know what happened here." Stiles lied, "I was stuck in the elevators the whole time."

"You're not the one who put the name on the doors are you?" He asked.

Stiles looked up at him confused, "What name?"

~~~

"The word is Guardian, Allison." Chris walked through the apartment, Stiles and Allison following quickly behind."more than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't lived up to lately."

After Stiles and learned that the name Argent was left on the elevator doors he rushed to them, telling them immediately.

"But she took Scott and Madi's mom, and Stiles's father. That's not a coincidence." Allison fought with him.

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors." Stiles added, "That kinda felt like a warning to me."

"I think it might be Morrell." Allison told them, "She knows a lot more than she lets on."

"Well she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay?" Stiles stated, "Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away."

"Stiles don't give up hope." Chris told him.

"They could already be dead."

"I don't think so there's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning." Chris explained, "Still moving pieces into place."

"And you're one of them." Allison stated in fear.

"Then let's not wait around to see the next move." Chris grabbed the map placing it on the desk, "Everything she's done has been on a telluric current so Melissa and the Sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right? Stiles, if we're gonna find them, we need your help."

"You seriously want to go after her?" Stiles asked, "I mean what if she just takes you like the others huh? No offense but that's the difference between you and them?"

Argent loaded a gun, "I'm carrying a .45. Maybe she can heal from a hot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, but personally I'd like to she how she holds up with half her skull blown off." He put the gun down, "We've got one priority right now, and that is to find Melissa and your dad. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out the only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need both of you."

Stiles stared at the floor, just thinking about how much he wanted his girlfriend and best friend with him. Next to him. He couldn't help worry if they were okay. But he had to push it aside. They left him.

He sighed looking at Chris,

"Where do we start?"

Chris grabbed a led light and shone it over a specific place on the map.

"The place where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found. I think the placement has to do with the strength of the current so these the school, the animal clinic, the bank."

"Wait a sec, she wouldn't use the same place twice would she?" Stiles asked.

"Only if she didn't succeed the first time." Chris looked at Stiles.

"Scott's boss." Allison stated.

"Deaton." Stiles looked at the map.

"It was her only failure. That could mean something." Chris told them.

"That's just one place so far we're gonna need a lot more help." Stiles said.

"What about Lydia?" Allison suggested to Stiles.

"Lydia? What can she do?" Chris asked confused.

"Uh, Lydia's got sort of a talent she somehow ended up finding a couple of the bodies, um," Stiles explained, "without actually looking for them."

"What is she? Psychic?" Argent asked.

Allison and Stiles stayed quiet, not knowing the exact answer.

"She's something."

Soon enough Chris and Allison were getting a bunch of weapons out and ready, Stiles watching with shock.

"Woah." Stiles said quietly as Chris unknowingly pointed a gun at him to check it was loaded. "I thought you guys were retired."

"Retired, yes. Defenseless, no." Chris corrected him. "Make sure your phone's on. If you hear from Madi or Scott, you let us know immediately."

"Yeah," Stiles looked at his phone seeing a picture of him and Madi as his wallpaper, "I'm thinking that's gonna be kind of unlikely."

Chris noticed the annoyed look on his face, "Both of you try to remember they're just doing what they think is right." He said right before the heard a creaking.

Everyone snapped their attention towards the door seeing Issac, "I can't shoot a gun, or use a crossbow, but, well I'm- I'm getting pretty good with these." He said showing his claws.

~~~

"I don't believe it." Lydia told Stiles, "Madi- and Scott- they can't really be with them. She can't be."

"You didn't see the look on their faces. It was-," Stiles starting, gulping down his emotions.

"Then what can I do?" Lydia asked, not waiting for him to finish. "I mean, I get that I'm some kind of, like, human Geiger counter for death. But- I don't know how to turn it on and off yet. All I know is that she tired to kill me because of-,"

Stiles looked at the girl, "Because of what?" Lydia stared in a daze, "Hey Lydia what?"

"When she called me a Banshee." She answered, "She was surprised by it. What if that's not why tried to kill me?"

"Then why did she?" Stiles asked.

"That's what we need to find out."

~~~

"Aiden's not texting me back." Lydia said making Stiles stop in the crowded hallway. Lydia noticed and sighed, "Okay, well maybe we could just- we could go over there and-,"

Stiles phone chiming cause both of them too stop, him immediately going to check it. His heart plummeted into his stomach.

"What?" Lydia asked seeing his face fall. "Oh god what is it now?"

"It's from Issac." Stiles said quietly, trying to take calm breaths. "Jennifer she took- she has Allison's father. She took him. She's got all three now."

Stiles shakily put his phone back in his pocket, his heart pounding out of chest as he couldn't get deep breaths out.

"We still have time." Lydia said, "We still have time, right?"

Stiles tried to take a deep breath in, basically gasping for air, "Stiles?" Lydia noticed his odd movement. "Are you okay?"

Stiles turned around trying to calm himself. "What is it?" Lydia's voice echoed from behind him. He couldn't do this. Not now. Not without her. "What's wrong? Stiles?"

"I think I'm having a panic attack?" Stiles gasped.

Lydia's eyes widen, "Uh, okay-," She looked around urgently. "Okay come on," She grabbed him helping into the empty locker room, "Come on, come on."

Stiles slid down to the floor against the locker, trying to slow his rapid gasps for air.

"Just try and think about something else, anything else." Lydia panicked.

"Like what?" Stiles asked.

"Uh, happy things! Good things! Friends! Family!" Stiles looked at the girl incredulously, "Oh I mean- not family! God, just try and show your breathing!"

"I can't. I can't." Stiles panicked even more.

"Well how do you usually get rid of panic attacks?" Lydia asked with urgency."

"Ma-Madi." Stiles gasped out.

Lydia stared at him, "Madison." She whispered, an idea forming in her head. She quickly got up, running to her bag. Stiles gasped for air watching her confused.

She quickly ran back going through her phone urgently. She clicked on something showing it to Stiles, praying this would work.

"Here we are!" Stiles looked at the video hearing his voice.

"Me and Madi just went to Barnes and noble and then got ice cream, she's weird and got pistachio. With nothing on it too. Gross." Stiles placed the camera on the table they sat on, revealing him and Madi.

"I'm not weird your weird. Who gets chocolate? It's so bland." Madi defended herself with a smile, "And besides you never even tried pistachio ice cream!"

"I will never try it." Stiles said looking at her green ice cream.

Madi smirked, "Try it." She brought the ice cream to his lips.

"No!"

"Stiles try it!" She pushed towards him more as he tried to dodge it, it failing immediately as the ice cream got shoved into his nose.

Madi's mouth dropped, her slapping her hand over her mouth to stop her giggles.

"It's up my nose!" Stiles yelled trying to wipe it off. Madi snorted making him look at her, "are you laughing?"

"Yes."

"Oh well then maybe I should just-," He started, shoving his ice cream into her nose. She giggled as she tried to stop him.

He smiled laughing at the girl who tried to wipe it off, laughing at the both of them and their stupidity.

Stiles watched the video, not even realizing his breathing was going back to normal. But Lydia did, and smiled lightly.

"You still have green on your nose dummy." Madi laughed seeing the green he didn't wipe off. "Come here."

She grabbed another napkin, bring herself closer and wiping his nose gently. He smiled, her noticing and smiling too. She leaned in a pecked his lips.

"Wanna go read A Tale Of Two Cities?" Madi asked.

"Only if we get to watch Star Wars after." Stiles said even though he loved it when she read to him.

She smiled, pretending to think about the offer, "Okay- Deal." She agreed grabbed the phone and clicking off the video.

Stiles stared at the girl that was left paused once the video stopped. He then realized he was okay again.

"How did you know to do that?" He asked Lydia.

"Well, you said Madi. And obviously Madi isn't here." Lydia said, "And I remembered this video she sent me. So I showed it to you. And you calmed down.

"I did?"

"Yeah. You did." Lydia answered.

"She sent that to you?" He asked, remembering that day during the summer.

"Yeah," She chuckled, "She sent it as soon as she got home. She said it was the best day ever. Then you would take her somewhere else, and she would change her mind and say that was the best day ever."

"Really?" Stiles asked with a small smile. Lydia nodded. "Oh." He smiled letting out a deep breath. He wiped the tears that formed in his eyes, "Thank you Lydia. Your really smart."

"And if I was really smart I would tell you to sign up
For a few sessions with a guidance counselor." She smiled lightly making Stiles chuckle.

Stiles then sat up straighter in realization,

"Morrell."

Authors Note:
Okay atually I can't with teen wolf tik tok anymore I would see a stalia edit and be like they're so cute and deserved better but then I'll see a stydia ship and be like oh they're endgame. I CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT I FEEL. Anyways hope you enjoyed!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
248K 5.2K 55
Caitlin Stilinski hasn't exactly had a normal life. She's a Stilinski, her father is the Sheriff and her brother is a funny smart mouth sibling. Alth...
362K 8.4K 88
Katherine McCall lived a normal life with a somewhat normal brother and a normal crush on best friend Stiles. It was everything she could keep up wit...
248K 6.8K 21
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski is a sarcastic, strong-willed teenager who is one of the only humans in a town full of werewolves. H...