𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•šπ•žπ•¦π•π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ |...

Da WinterzSurprise

To many people, content creators have been a massive part of their life. They taught you, brought you happine... Altro

*Intro
1|| The Mysterious Disappearance of Two Friends
2|| Red and Green
3|| New World
4|| Static
5|| The Prince of the End
*6|| Memories of Her
7|| The Man with the Pig Mask
8|| Three New Players
9|| Directions
10|| Home?
11|| Problem
12|| The Necromancer and his Friend
*13|| Late Night Talks
14|| The White-Eyed Devil
15|| The Festival
16|| Cogchamps
17|| Run Phil, Run
*18|| Time
19|| Mount Hermit
*20|| The Temple
21|| The Imposter
22|| Travelling Gone Wrong?
23|| Decisions
24|| Town of the Lost
25|| Warning From A God
26|| First Week of Training
28|| 2/3
29|| The Monument of the Diamond Minecart
*30|| Collide
31|| The Mysterious Cave
*32|| Calm Before the Storm
33|| The Dream SMP
34|| Friends?
*35|| The Visitor
*36|| Arrival
37|| The Aftermath
β€’β€’Their Abilitiesβ€’β€’
*38|| Start of Something New
39|| Talk Between Friends
40|| "Techno?"
Special || Memory: Blood for the Blood God
41|| Power Unravels
42|| Explosions and Showdowns
43|| Fix You
44|| The Monument of the Bajan and the Bacca
45|| Tower of Knowledge
46 || Sky Castle
47|| Meanwhile...
48|| The Day Before the War
49|| The Final Battle
50 || Unexpected Events
51|| Reinforcing with Gods
52|| Victory of the Lost Players
Epilogue
tw: death, rip my king

*27|| Underground Adventures

1.2K 82 173
Da WinterzSurprise

After the sudden attack on the town by the orcs, you made everyone panic with how sickly green your skin was and the weak pulse you had. Schlatt was able to find a clinic that took you in for examination. And now, everyone was left on the porch of the establishment as the nurses went to tend to your wounds before checking what happened.

Karl impatiently tapped his feet on the wooden step, anxiety running on his system, he could still feel the weak heart eat beneath his thumb that he placed on your wrist, he can still remember how his heart dropped to the ground when he felt that.

It was horrifying, he does not recommend the feeling.

Quackity, Skeppy and Bad left to buy some food for the group, Schlatt however was leaning next to the door with his arms closed and eyes shut. Although Techno might not show it with how comfortable he seems to be on the rocking chair, his head was screaming, just complete utter chaos.

Ever since the explosion you had, the voice in his head seemed to be broken into two parts, one shouting 'SIMP' at him and the other just plain panicking. One voice reminding him of his chat and the other being the wolf living within him. He doesn't even know which one is his own.

When the door flew open, Karl shot up to his feet and immediately rushed in before the nurse could even open their mouth, making Schlatt and Techno raise an eyebrow at that.

Why is he acting like Y/N died?

No, why is he acting so… lover like?

"The patient has experienced a major exhaustion after a sudden unleash of power. But with the potion of regeneration, she'll be ok before you know it." She said, trying to sound convincing at least. Footsteps fell into the wooden floor making them turn to the entrance of the porch to see Quackity and Bad holding chips on their arms.

How did the people underground create it, they have no idea.

"Can we go in?" Bad asked so sweetly.

"Yeah sure."

"Out of my way!" Quackity exclaimed as he squeezed into the space the nurse wasn't occupying, which isn't huge, making her stumble as his shoulders knocked onto hers.

"Quackity!" Bad exclaimed with a shocked expression, eyes wide as he watched Techno and Schlatt go in with no apology spoken.

"I am so sorry for them." Bad then offered a buttered toast into her hand before rushing to follow his group inside.

When Schlatt and Techno arrived, Karl had occupied the seat next to the bed you lay with Quackity pulling a table next to the two of them.

"Hey, wake up! I bought you those cheese chips we talked about before!" Quackity exclaimed as he laid down the junk foods on the platform. Techno settled on the wall next to the door, crossing his arms as he watched everyone move around the room.

"You dramatic little shit, laying there after fainting. Skeppy and I slammed into a building, where is our special treatment?!" Schlatt exclaimed in a joking manner, Techno knew the man was kidding but a part of him had the urge to hit him for that. The door then flew open as Bad stepped in with Skeppy following closely behind him.

Bad handed the food to Skeppy, who went to lay them on the same area the others are, before wacking the smaller male upside the head for the statement.

Deserved

"You guys can regenerate and Y/N was barely living! Of course we'll bring her to a clinic!" Bad argued, making Schlatt turn to him with a scowl.

Techno snickered as he watched the bickering start, along with the other people in the room. Laughing loudly at the insults and empty threats thrown around.

"You guys are so loud…" Your voice cuts through the bickering making everyone stop and turn to you, slowly pushing yourself up to a sitting position with your elbows.

"Sleeping beauty is finally awake." Schlatt spoke as he stared at your figure, relieved that you were able to heal fast enough.

Techno blankly watched as Karl's arms immediately wrapped itself around your shoulder, pulling you close to him as if he was relieved you were alive after a resurrection, your eyes were wide and spotting the pink dust that covered your cheeks. At the sight of the colors of your face, he started questioning every interaction you had with Karl.

When did you start liking the boy?

I don’t know about you guys, but I think they’re…

Yeah, I think they’re…

These voices he swears. He cursed them for making him curious. Is there any possibility that he would stumble upon a witch who can remove the voices?

You can't get rid of us.

"Karl let Y/N breathe!" Bad exclaimed as he rushed to their side, gently pushing off the other male.

"Good god you're awake, I thought I was about to finish these cheese chips without you." Quackity said as he took the pack and ripped it by the corners, letting the scene of cheddar spiral into the room. Stealing everyone's attention.

"That's one strong scent." Skeppy said as he approached the male, dunking his hand on the pack to take a handful of the snack despite the indignant Hey! Quackity made.

"Do you feel ok now?" Bad asked from beside you.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Then let's go! We need to explore the city!" Schlatt exclaimed as he stomped towards you, taking your hand and gently pulling you up making Bad let out a scream.

Suddenly knocks landed on the door, silencing everyone as they turned. Waiting for a person to enter, when the door parted open, a small man entered, barely reaching Schlatt's shoulders. A round pair of glasses sitting on the edge of his nose and messy chocolate hair.

"Is Technoblade here?" He meekly asked, pushing his glasses back.

"He is here." Techno answered in a stern voice from behind the door, making the other male jump at the sudden noise.

"Si-sir blade, the governess wants to talk to you."

-----------

You gasped as you entered the hall, immediately greeted by the gold and diamond chandelier hanging from the quartz ceiling. The ground was made with a mix of red and black terracotta, making them look like tiles minus the gloss. There were guards standing beside the entrance, they wore iron armour and had spears made with the same ingredient as their chestplate.

The same spears that crossed over when Techno had passed through, stopping the rest of the group that tried to enter.

"Hey!" Karl exclaimed in indignance, Schlatt being stubborn, he went around the troops and approached Techno, slinging an arm around him as the other soldiers standing by the pillars rushed towards him, pointing their weapons at them.

"What the hell is this?" Schlatt questioned, eyeing the guards with suspicion.

"The governess strictly wanted to meet Techno."

"The rest of you can wander around town." The other guard said, nudging his head to the group held back by his men.

"We can't leave anyone with you guys, you're all sus." Karl said as he stared at the cornered duo not too far from them.

"Don't worry, I don't bite"

A silky, feminine voice suddenly spoke up. Tone borderline seductive as the sound of heels clicking on the floor made them turn to the front where a stout female stepped in from the shadows, her head had a dark brown kinky curly hair, bronze skin and pink full lips.

She wore a long brown coat that stopped by her ankles, white shirt tucked under the black dress pants. Black leather gloves that covered her hand except her fingers.

"Unless he wants to."

"No, I don't think I want to." Techno responded in a hushed voice that only Schlatt could hear, making the other grin.

She's a hot NPC boss, come on!

What a thirsty, perverted parasite...

Techno didn’t have it in himself to argue with the wolf.

"I just have to exchange a few words with him, my assistant by the door will give you your allowance. Spend it on whatever your heart desires." With a snap, the guards next to Schlatt then locked their arms on his underarm before dragging him back, ignoring his protests.

The rest of the gang except for Y/N and Schlatt who were still getting dragged away, followed with no more words spoken. The other two stared back at Techno, worry evident on their faces as they tried to fight off the guards' grasp.

"I'm fine, surely you all can live without a man with a pig mask." Reluctantly, Y/N nodded

"Ok, meet us at the tavern!" You said before waving goodbye and spinning around on your heels to face the exit.

When the door was slammed shut, leaving Techno and the lady alone in the room. The man turned to her with an almost blank look, a hint of suspicion hidden somewhere.

"Alright, what do you want?"

"A lot of people came forth saying that they want you as their leader." She informed straightforwardly, not wanting to make him wait any longer. He likes her consideration of his time.

"And? Give the people what they want then." Techno responded with a shrug, it was obvious. If many people liked him, then let them be. But deep inside him, he felt his stomach churn at the thought of running a city full of real people trapped like them.

He is not fit to be a part of a government, he destroys them as his trademark for god sakes!

"Not without a fight." With that the lady pounced, her dagger suddenly materializing on her hand. Techno, who was already wary of the situation, has spawned his sword and blocked it.

He can't really catch a break. So he's gonna make her catch these hands instead.

On the other side of the coin, the rest of the group ended up in a tavern not too far from the place they left Techno at. The group has decided to break up into different fragments, one staying at the tavern to wait for Techno, the other going to shop for weapons while the last one heads towards the shopping area for clothes.

After playing a round of rock, paper and scissors— suggested by Bad after being embarrassed by their loud voices in front of a library— it was decided that Schlatt and Y/N should stay at the cavern. Karl and Quackity would go on a shopping trip. And finally, Bad would search for weapons with Skeppy.

So now, you sit uncomfortably on the squeaky chair far from society. The strong stench of alcohol and sweat was prominent in the space, although you felt a little disgusted at the smell, Schlatt seems to have no problem with it.

"Can't we just stay outside?"

"No, we don't have any seats there." He insisted as he took a swig from his mug of coffee.

You didn't even fight back and placed your head on your palm, your elbow digging on the wooden table leading to a stinging sensation in it but you tried to ignore it.

Your eyes scanned the area, there were peers drinking a table far behind you both, taking the rum in as if there's no tomorrow. Then there was a noisy group by the exit, loud bombastic laughters leaving the large, red faced male, his meaty hand slapping the table with every laugh.

Everyone seems to be happy here, maybe the alcohol can really make them forget the stress of living in a survival block game. Which reminds you of Techno, you wonder how he's doing with the governess, you silently hoped that there won't be any bloodshed because with just one glance on the lady, you'd think she was an adrenaline-driven war freak.

Then from the edge of your vision, one of the bartenders from the counter placed a glass of wine in front of you. Your eyes then looked back at him with confusion.

"I didn't order anything?"

"A kind lad there," He then pointed toward a lanky man by the bar stool, black hair tousled and a small shy smile on his face then waved at you. "Wanted me to give you this, he said you look dashing."

Schlatt scoffed at that as he stared at the same male before looking at the retreating bartender then down to the glass near your elbow.

"You gonna drink that?" He asked, making you drop your gaze at the wine before sliding it towards him.

Instantly he took it and drank it until it had nothing. Burping after he placed the glass back on the table.

You thought that was the only time you'll receive such a gift, but throughout the time spent in the tavern as customers started flooding into the shack, many people of all ages and gender have sent a vast amount of drinks on your table.

You took a few of them but mostly gave them to Schlatt who had no protest, wanting to be one with the people who forgot their stress and problems.

You had no idea how long it has been but for you, it seems like it's been a century since you both sat there waiting. And with every passing second, your worry for Techno grew. You've been waiting for so long for the others, you just wish they're all good.

There was a screech of the chair beside you that took your attention to the man who turned it towards him with one hand before sitting on it. He pushed back his grey leather blazer that had fluffs by the collar, one hand covered with a fingerless glove as his arms crossed each other by the chair's backrest.

His hair was blond and slicked back, a smug face painting his face as his cerulean blue eyes ran down your body making you shift uncomfortably and avert your gaze to Schlatt who's head laid on the table, his eyes closed and lips slightly parted.

"Hey there beautiful."

You didn't pay attention and had the idea to discreetly kick Schlatt's shoe, something the man was able to pick up.

"Your man drank too much, he won't be responding anytime soon." Your eyes widened as your head snapped towards him.

"What the hell did you put on the drink?"

"Me? I didn't put anything in, I just ordered rum and that knocked him down." He said as he leaned forwards, thrusting his hands towards you for a handshake.

"Names, Elliot Martin, how about you?" He asked before he let out a soft gasp, "Or maybe you want me to call you mine?"

"Uh.. no, kindly fuck off?" You said in the most polite tone as you shifted away from him when his outreached hand then shot towards you, grabbing your wrist with a tight grip.

"Let go of me!" You exclaimed as you pulled out a dagger from your other hand. About to swing it when another hand grabbed Elliot's. Your eyes tracked it back to its owner and felt relief when you saw Schlatt giving the other man a deadly glare.

"The lady said let go." Schlatt repeated in a dark voice, tightening his grip on the male. Being drunk, highlighted his strength making the other immediately loosen its grip from you with a pained moan.

"You better fuckin' leave or I'll get Technoblade to have your head on a fuckin' platter." Schlatt threatened as he stood up, towering over the other who's eyes were wide with fear.

Wanting to punish him even more, Schlatt then pushed Elliot back. The man scattered away as soon as he hit the floor.

"Hey! No fighting in the area!"

"The motherfucker started it!" Schlatt argued back to the bartender, face red from anger and intoxication. Stepping away from the table to approach the counter, stumbling makes you rise and try to push him back as an attempt of schooling his rage.

"Hey hey, what's going on?" Techno's voice cuts through, confused, making the two of you turn to him and see the rest of the gang behind him, except Bad who approached the bartender to apologise on the other's behalf.

Your eyes immediately spotted the recent cut on his cheekbones and bottom lip, you rushed towards him and cupped his face as you tried to find more damage on him. The dim lighted tavern hid the color that bloomed on his cheeks, but your palm felt the burning sensation on his skin. Making you take a step back, thinking you overstepped into his personal bubble.

"You're hurt."

"Well, I need to get hurt to win against a country." He nonchalantly responded.

"Win what?" Quackity repeats behind him making Techno look over his shoulder before saying.

"Oh I just won a fight against the governess so no more government."

"What?!" The group exclaimed in unison, surprised by the consequences of leaving him with the lady. You are astonished with how he could say such a thing like it was nothing, you knew this ability of his but it will always leave you in surprise.

"Yeah, but I don't like the government so I'll leave it in her hands."

"Why did you do that?! We could've had allies later in the future!" Karl said, his words passing by their head as they stared at the pink haired male who shrugged his shoulders.

"Let me rephrase that," Techno then cleared his throat before continuing. "I am the supreme leader but since we need to find more of us and I don’t have the responsibility to care for a country, I left the city under her care. She's the normal leader."

"Alright, now that's out of the way…" They all turned to Bad. "We need a place to stay, then tomorrow we explore the monument."

"You guys found a monument?" Karl asked, surprise still written on his face as you nodded your head making Schlatt raise an eyebrow at you.

"We did?"

"No, I mean me, Techno and Bad found one." You answered the intoxicated male.

"This tavern has a motel thing right?" Quackity asked the bartender who nodded.

"There’s one three beds, one two beds and one twin bed room." The gentleman behind the counter informed as he laid out three keys on the platform.

"We'll take it."

"Who's sleeping with who?" Schlatt asked as his eyes jumped from one person to another.

"Bad and I are gonna share, right?"

"Yeah then, me, Karl and Schlatt" Quackity said as he swung his arms on their shoulder, but the chestnut haired male then protested.

"I'm bunking with Y/N, right?" Karl said as he removed Quackity's arms to stand beside you, turning to face you at the question but before you could even reply Techno stepped in.

"Oh no you don't."

"What? why?" Karl asked, almost pouting.

"I don’t trust you guys, I’ll bunk with you all just leave her alone." The pink haired male defends, sending a glare towards the other men around him.

"Aww, if you miss me you should've told me!" You teased as you hopped towards him, slinging your arm on his neck then pulled him to your level.

"Miss you? I never miss." Techno scoffed as he gently pushed you away.

"How about we just leave these two and sleep?" Quackity suggested as he ushered his group towards the stairs that'll lead them to the rooms.

"What?!"

"Yeah, let's go." Skeppy said as he pulled Bad away, Techno let out a growl slip past his lips as the other side took over for a moment before he immediately caught himself and turned to you robotically.

"Wait… what room will they leave us?" You asked making Techno realise and take your hand as he ran towards the stairs, rushed footfalls joining the both of you with loud childish giggles echoing in the hall as you raced towards the hall to see the other group entering their own rooms.

Dread floods inside you as you thought of being in a room with only one bed with Techno. You started to pray silently that it won't be the case.

But when he opened the door to reveal one twin bed, you decided that maybe gods in minecraft don't exist or that they probably hate you.

Before you could even step in, Techno jumped on the bed with his dirty shoes and all, covered himself in the pale blue covers before saying:

"I’m older, you take the floor."

“Says who?! And what do you mean older?! On what basis?!”

“I was 21 before but I have spent two years living in this hellhole! Which makes me 23!”

You didn’t even bother arguing anymore, he was right. He’s a year older than you in terms of his real life age but is he aware? No. Are you going to fight him? No, you’re exhausted and your social battery is shivering at how deserted and empty it is.

"Come on, at least give me the covers? the floor is hard and it's cold." You asked, pulling on the blanket he has covered himself around on.

After a moment of silence, his grip on the thick blanket loosened and you were able to pull it away from him as well as two pillows near the headrest. You carried the thick covers into your arms before standing up.

You let it flop on the floor, letting it form a mountain as you placed the pillows and turned to look at the curled up male on the elevated area before laying on your makeshift bed, pulling the thick cloth over your body, laying on the opposite side he was facing.

"Goodnight Techno." But there were no response from the other, you just shrugged and let darkness embrace you.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

9.1K 376 36
[discontinued] β—‡REQUESTS OPENβ—‡ Credits will be given :D Mostly TommyInnit oneshots, most of them are angst. Trigger warnings are written at the begi...
156K 6.4K 42
Cover Art by forgotteneucalyptustree on Instagram! Goddess!Reader X God!Technoblade Technoblade didn't believe in the word love nor was he interested...
2.3K 48 15
(Discontinued sorry) This is my first story on wattpad so it's not going to be the best. I'm writing this as a little experiment because I was bored...
216K 4.6K 50
!!UPDATED COVER ART!! ⚠️Warning⚠️ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety/panic attacks Verbal/physical abuse Ment...