Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Awakening

11.5K 586 49
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Hyung..... HYUNG." Yeonjun came downstair shouting. He looked all the rooms upstairs but couldn't find his brother there.

"Hyung..." he shouted again catching the attention of Luna. She came out of kitchen listening to him and looked at his concerned and worried face.

"What happened?" Luna asked politely. Yeonjun looked at her and went to her.

"Do you know where is hyung?" Yeonjun asked looking around. He was desperate to see his brother.

"No. I'm down here since early morning I didn't saw him out here." Luna said while placing her hand over his shoulder. "Did he left the room?"

           *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jungkook woke up with heavy head. He got alot of pain of in his head. He sat up, his senses were very down today.

As his usual morning when he can hear each and every creature's sound it was low today. He was not listening around. Usually he has to block it but today it was all blocked itself.

He got up and tried to see logic behind it. He closed his eyes to focus but it was all blurry. It took him quite a seconds to realize that his wolf is down today.

He is almost asleep back in his mind. His half self is not conscious. That was unusual, it didn't happened quite often.

He tried to think what could be big enough reason to set his wolf to this state. He left his bed, looked in the mirror and saw his hairs stick here and there, his bed messier then usual.

He left his room without doing his morning routine. He just came out of the room and saw Yeonjun and his mother standing in the living room.

He jolted awake his senses and tried to eavesdrop on them. Soon he was able to hear them loud and clear. His senses started to get clouded.

But not because of his wolf getting asleep again but due to the realization. He was wide awake now when he heard Yeonjun talking to his mother.

"No we went together and i was fast asleep. I don't know when he came back from the washroom, and I don't know when he went to sleep. He was not in the room when i woke up. I couldn't even smell his scent. I-i think he was not in the room for a long time." Jungkook heard Yeonjun's words and then realization hit him.

He remembered what happened last night. Taehyung came to his room, all fresh and he was there to thank him and to apologize to him. That's it, that was all that was decent about last night.

After that what he did was absurd.

"Sorry? What the hell were you thinking?

"J-Jungkook I-I-I'm sorry. I-I don't k-know how i l-lost track b-but Bogum w-was there t-to h-help...."

"You are fucking Omega Taehyung, with no strength. You can't fucking protect yourself, didn't you remembered that? Stop being a burden."

"Leave."

"J-jungkook."

"Leave.."

"Just listen"

"Get out."

"J-jung..."

"GET OUT."

Jungkook dropped on his knees. What did he do. He was so lost in his thinking that he didn't noticed the person standing beside him.

"What did you do?" Jungkook flinched hearing the voice in his head. He wiped his head to the figure. There stands Yonngi. He was confused on his question.

"What?"

"You said what did you do so i asked what did you do?"

"I didn't....... i left the link open didn't i?"

"Yeah ...... what were you talking about?"

"Noth...."

"Yoongi Hyung...... do you know where is Hyung?" Yeonjun came running to them. Yoongi looked at Jungkook with a raised brow.

"Is this what you did?" Jungkook remained silent. He didn't know what should he say. It was him and this was not a lie.

"H- Hyung is sad...... i can still smell his pheromones here...." Yeonjunsaid pointing near Jungkook's door.

"What did you do kook." Yoongi asked again but a little harshly causing Jungkook to look at him.

"May be he is o-out for a m-morning run...." Jungkook said while trying his best not to look at his brother.

"Hyung don't do morning run, he gets tired easily so he don't do much of the running." Yeonjun said causing both other alpha's to look at eachother and there Jungkook knew he got caught.

"Yeonnie would you give us a minute please..." Yoongi asked the younger who hesitantly gave a small node befor turning and ran back downstairs for asking anyone else.

"What the hell did you do?"

"Why are you so persistent that it was me who must have done something?"

"Cuz i heard you yesterday, i know he came to your room. What did you do?" Jungkook looked at him with fear filled eyes. It's ironic that a true blood is afraid of an Alpha but Angry Yoongi is scary.

"I-i....."

"What?"

"Jk took control of my body, I couldn't do anything."

"Don't give me that JK shit. You can control him really well and we all  know this."

"H-hyung believe me..."

"Make some sense and I'll believe you. What did you do Jeon Jungkook." He called him by his full name, things are not so good.

"I-i don't know hyung, when i saw him with Bogum yesterday i felt an unknown feeling, JK was also very disturbed. I was angry and I don't know why. He took full control and to get over that feeling I didn't fought back. Late at night he came to my room....... to apologize and i lost it. I was angry and when he mentioned Min-Ho and Bogum I couldn't control it and used my True blood voice on him." Jungkook said but he didn't told him what he said to him last night.

"Are you nuts Kook. He is an Omega, a true Omega. And you......... why do you hate Min-Ho so much? What does it have to do with you if he is with Bogum , Min-Ho or anyone else. He is not bound to you and you shouldn't care about that."

"Min-Ho was trying to mark him Hyung...." Jungkook yelled but stopped when he saw Yeonjun and his mother standing a few feet away from him.

"Ma..."

"You did what? How could you do this hyung." They all saw Yeonjun's eyes turning red. Fennec had developed a very strong bond with Taehyung in no time.

"Yeonnie calm down. We'll find him." Yoongi tried to speak to him but he walked passed him and came infront of Jungkook.

Jungkook came to his level and Yeonjun grabbed him by his shirts front.

"If he got in trouble because of you, I'll never forgive you. I'll make sure to take his revenge no matter you are True Blood or not." He said and Jungkook saw the fire in his eyes. He may be samall but he was scary.

"Yeonnie i....."

"Yeonjun..... I'm Yeonjun and don't say anything...." he said and turned around running to the stairs and shifted in his grey-black wolf running out of the main door.

All of them were standing there is a daze, more specifically Jungkook who was sad. He saw how the young boy became so mature for his brother.

He wanted to kill himself for adding more problems to their already troublesome life. He looked at his brother who gave him a disgusted look and in no time he also shifted running behind the young boy.

Luna came forward and slapped Jungkook across the face.

"I didn't expected this from you." She said and walked passed him to her room.

Now it was jus Jungkook standing their alone. He was standing their for some time when he saw his grandma coming into the living room and the first thing she did was looking at him.

"Come here." She said through a link while sitting on the couch and setting her cane aside.

Jungkook wasted no time and with wobbly legs he went downstairs sitting beside his grandma on the ground.

"Where is he?" His grandma asked and he looked at her in confusion.

"I-i don't know." Jungkook said lowering his head.

"Yes you do."

"I don't grandma........ I'm sorry..... I promised to protect him and i was the one who hurt him..." Jungkook said trying to control himself from crying.

"Don't give me this sad face, find him. You promised you will do it now go do it."

"But i don't...."

"JK listen to me...... you know what is still hidden from him. Find him." Jungkook was confused.

"What is she saying?" He confronted his wolf.

I don't know.

"You do.."

None of your business.

"It is my business"

Shut it okay. I'm already pissed.

"It's you who did this."

"Find him before something happens to him." Grandma asked tapping on his shoulder. "You can't afford to get him hurt."

"But...."

"JK" Grandma cut him off.

Jungkook felt his body heating up and soon he can see around the pack. He got grey vision of each and every corner of the pack.

He looked around and tried to hear something familiar but couldn't. His vision became normal as he felt a sharp pain in his back.

He yelled while straightening his back. And once again his eyes went white with his vision grey. Now he saw something that caused his breath hitched.

"TAEHYUNG..."

Hello Army 💜💜
New chapter... Read, vote and comment and follow me please ☺️
I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 157K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
787K 36.8K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
654K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
333K 14.8K 42
A beautiful rare omega "KIM TAEHYUNG" from very young age fighting for his life, his worth,searching for the one who can love him,the one who can hea...