Boyfriend Imagines

By ellaisannn

(on hiatus) you single, you read this. If you want to request/suggest, message me, and for more information... More

Hi
1. Sick Boyfriend
2. The Silent Treatment
3. Pregnant
4. Period
5. First Kiss
6. LDR
7. Comforting You After A Nightmare
8. Your Boyfriend Is A Mafia
Your Boyfriend Is A Mafia (part 2)
9. Clean Clean Clean
10. Admire
11. Comforting Him After A Bad Dream
12. Prank
13. Uneven
14. Tired
15. Broken
16. Just A Bet...
17. Morning with Levi
18. Stupid Gummy Bears
19. Eugene As Your Boyfriend
20. Happiness
21. When You Have A Fever
22. When He Cooks For You
23. Bath
24. Who Ever Wins
LDR (part 2)
25. Flaws
26. Heels
27. Cramps
28. LDR (part 3)
29. Promposal
30. Pirate
31. Lost Memory
32. Picking You Up Late At Night
33. Gangster
34. Bakugou
35. Cuddling Bakugou
36. Tsukishima Kei
38. Water
39. Morning
40. Lactose Intolerant
41. Abs
42. Jealous Tsukki
43. Vampires Mate
44. Confidence
45. Mental Breakdown
46. Comfort
47. Changed
48. Feeling Sad

37. Taking Care Of You (Todoroki Shoto)

3.8K 64 1
By ellaisannn

requested by @Zhang-Lu
hope you liked it

3rd person's POV

"I don't feel so well," y/n said at her phone.

"Have you eaten yet?" y/n heard Shoto's voice on the other side of the phone.

She shook her head vigorously as if he can see her do that, "I don't have an appetite to eat."

He sighed, "You should eat. I'll be there with food and medicine. Wait for me."

He said and hung up, not giving y/n any chance to refuse.

They should be going out for a date today. But y/n suddenly got sick and her body is aching so bad.

Todoroki called her to confirm about their date but she answered with a rough voice, and it got him worried.

y/n waited for less than fifteen minutes for him to arrive.

When he entered the room, y/n called his name, asking for cuddle.

But Shoto refused and told her to eat first.

"Please," she gave her best to make a cute face but failed.

He helped her sat down on her bed and feed her.

"Is it good?" he asked.

y/n shook her head, "it doesn't taste anything."

He hummed and told her to keep eating for the medicine.

After the meal, y/n wanted to lay down but she just ate so she leaned on the wall.

Todoroki sat beside her and made her lean to him instead.

"Shoto, I'm cold," she said, hugging the sheets tightly, trying to warm herself.

It's not really that cold. Maybe it's from her fever. He thought.

Shoto got this idea to use his fire quirk to give y/n some warmth as he wrap his arms around her. He's using it with control, trying not to burn her.

"Feel better?" y/n nodded and thanked him.

Tingling sensation spread all over his body when y/n hugged his torso. He liked the feeling of it.

"I'm sorry. Because of me, our date is cancelled," she muttered with sadness.

If she didn't catch a fever, they might be playing somewhere and Todoroki would be having fun.

Her boyfriend sighed, "I'm fine with anything as long as I'm with you."

He doesn't know how to comfort her so he just said what he felt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 19 7
I try not to stare most of the time, but for some reason, tonight, I just couldn't look away. I've seen many pretty girls before in so many differen...
417 108 26
𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾.. " 𝖳𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗛𝗶𝗺 ♥︎ ", 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝖽. "𝖧𝖾...
1.7K 31 56
November 25, 2018 , a date I would never forget. I didn't know that I would literally meet the love of my life. The person that I would kill over and...
497K 7.1K 75
Male reader inserts Please do not ask for real people fiction, I do not feel comfortable doing so. This includes kpop. also for my own sake, any wome...