attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

twenty four

11.4K 493 1.3K
By LOAF4U

────────────────────

YOU OPENED YOUR EYES TO MEET THE NEW BRIGHTNESS OF YOUR ROOM, you adjusted your eyes and sat your body up, gently rubbing your hands against your eyes. you turned your head to see the current time, which was 9:23am.

you didn't remember when you suddenly fell asleep last night. you were on the phone with your three friends discussing about the party jean wanted to host at his place since his parents would be away for their wedding anniversary. unfortunately, the party wasn't going to happen since you, connie and sasha had plans already settled the day jean was planning to do his party.

connie would be going to this massive gaming event with his younger siblings that he promised to take them to in another city— while sasha would be going to the mountains to hunt with her dad since her cousins from paris would be flying over that weekend. while you, were spending that entire day with eren at his place. jean was utterly disappointed, but he said that he would just find something to do and ended the call.

and after getting off the phone with them, you ended up calling eren right after— well, he called you first actually and you both spent hours chatting on the phone until you were the one who fell asleep on him. one conversation with eren that you remembered was that he would be at his father's company tomorrow until the friday doing loads of paper work along with attending meetings and other schedules. you realized that he wouldn't be able to talk to you as much during those days, but you didn't mind. he was going to be busy, as he is the vice president of his father's company and so, you couldn't complain.

though, he did invite you to come over to the company to see him during his only free lunch hour during those days, which was a wednesday. you agreed to go, since deep down, you desperately wanted to see him. the only thing that seemed to be mostly living in your mind currently was eren.

you did a few body stretches before getting yourself out of bed, washing yourself up in the bathroom and changing into comfortable clothes for that day. it was monday and you had no plans whatsoever today.

suddenly, a random thought rushed into your mind while thinking about eren and the day you would visit him for lunch. since jean didn't have plans either, you wondered if you should invite him along with you whenever you go see eren. you knew that mikasa worked alongside with eren as his assistant, though he didn't ask her to, she just did it. you also knew how jean had some sort of liking towards mikasa and a double date that day sounded nice. maybe jean would agree to it too.

you quickly grabbed your phone, dialing eren as you were excited to suggest him your idea. but then you remembered that he was probably busy doing his business work. you were about to end the call when suddenly, eren picked up.

"hello?" you heard eren's soothing voice through the other line.

"hey eren!" you said, quite enthusiastically and you could hear a smile forming on eren's lips. "i'm also sorry if i bothered you and your work," you shortly added in after.

"you didn't bother me at all, don't worry. is something the matter?" eren questioned and you could hear distant chatter coming from the other line. it was like he was walking through hectic offices full of employees and you could make out small greetings from others to eren. "(y/n), you there?" he questioned again when you hadn't responded for a few moments.

"oh yeah, i'm still here. sorry," you apologized again, clearing your throat before answering, "i have an idea— or question?" you were quite unsure about what the whole thing of inviting jean was— a question or an idea? and eren chuckled lightly when he heard the tone of your voice.

"yeah? what is it?" eren said, raising his eyebrow and you could hear him open the door to a room. probably his office as it had became quieter in the background.

"so you know how you invited me over for lunch wednesday?" you said and eren answered with a soft mhm, you continued, "well i was wondering if i could invite jean as well? and mikasa could also join us. like a double date! i'm sure jean will come along if mikasa would too. only if you don't mind?"

eren was silent for a moment before he answered, "yeah, i don't mind at all. i just have to ask mikasa if she wants to join us."

you were excited and you didn't expect eren to accept the request either but that thought quickly went off your mind. eren said that he would ask mikasa when she came back to his office and would message you whenever he could about her answer and the call between the both of you ended shortly after with quick goodbyes and you went to call jean with loads of energy from your excitement.

jean answered your call a few second after you began calling him. "(y/n)? uh, hello? what's up?" jean spoke, his voice was still raspy like he had just woken up from the sound of his phone ringing.

"sorry if i woke you up, but i was wondering if you'd like to have lunch with me, eren and mikasa on wednesday," you first said, before continuing, "only if you're not busy that day and if you want to, though."

"yeah sure," jean immediately agreed, "you said mikasa is joining, right?"

"yeah," you said, knowing that he agreed because of the mention of mikasa. "well actually, eren still has to ask her if she wants to join. so, i don't know if she will actually.. but i'm having a positive feeling that she will."

jean hummed as he began to think, "yeah.. okay. but if she doesn't actually join please tell me so that i won't be a third-wheel with you and eren."

"i will, don't worry," you said with a soft giggle leaving your lips afterwards and pressed on the red button to end the call with jean. you placed your phone back down onto your bed side table with a grin, hoping that mikasa would actually say yes to join in for lunch.

just then your door opened and your head turned to see your mother walking in, she seemed to have a curious look on her face when she entered and shut the door to your room.

"good morning mom, what brings you here? something wrong?" you questioned, seating yourself down on your bed. your mother shook her head, replacing her curious look with a small smile.

"nothing is wrong, i just wanted to know if you wanted something to eat?" she said but you shook your head side to side as an answer that you didn't want anything to eat. "i apologize for eavesdropping as well, but i heard you talking to eren. the son of grisha yeager?"

your heart quickened and you remembered that your parents didn't know that you and eren were quite close. you changed your hesitant expression to a more cooled down one before answering her, "uh yeah, we became friends.. actually."

you watched as your mother smiled, "really? that's wonderful! i'm glad you were able to make a new friend. you never became close friends with any of the kids we've met from those other families, did you also become friends with mikasa? the one that lives with them ever since she was little?"

"yeah, i did," you said with a soft smile. you had also become close friends with armin, though you didn't mention it to your mother. "they're both amazing people, i'm glad that i was able to meet them. you should become friends with his mother too, i feel like you two would get along great."

your mother blushed waving her hand like she was trying to dismiss the topic, "oh i don't know, dear. i don't know if she would want to become friends with such an awkward person like me."

"i'm sure she will want to, it wouldn't hurt to try, right?" you said and your mother sighed softly, crossing her arms over her stomach.

"i guess.. so," your mother said before adding on, "well darling, if you're hungry or anything, tell nana to make you something. i'll be going out and will be back after 1, if you need anything just call or message me."

you nodded your head and your mother walked over to you, giving you a soft kiss on your head before leaving your room.

𖤐

after the call ended with you, the door to his office opened and mikasa entered with large stacks of papers in her hands. she watched as eren placed his phone down on his desk from his ears and closed the door with her foot behind her, approaching over to his desk and placing the papers on top.

"were you just on the phone with (y/n)?" mikasa questioned as she made the piles of papers into smaller stacks so they wouldn't fall over.

"yeah," eren answered as he grabbed one of the smaller piles, pushing it towards in front of him. "how'd you know it was (y/n) i was on the phone with though?" eren questioned as he lifted his eyes up at the female.

"just an intuition. besides you're literally on the phone messaging and calling her every single day," mikasa stated making eren blush and quickly turn his head away back down at the papers.

"anyways- do you want to join lunch with (y/n) and i on wednesday?" eren questioned again, still not looking up at mikasa who finished chuckling at his actions from her recent words.

"no, i don't want to be a third-wheel," mikasa deadpanned as she walked over to her desk that was displayed in another corner of eren's office.

"you won't, her friend jean will be joining too," eren said, though he didn't actually know if he was also agreeing to come along but figured he would ask you later.

"o..oh," mikasa muttered as she approached the large bookshelf that stood behind her desk and her hand rested on a book. her back was turned against eren and he turned to look at her, raising an eyebrow while waiting for a better answer. "yeah.. sure, i'll join."

"great, now i'm sure jean would join as well," eren said with a smirk. before he began to work on the papers mikasa brought in, he messaged you saying that mikasa agreed to join you both for lunch on wednesday to which you responded a few minutes after saying jean agreed to also join.

now eren suddenly couldn't wait for wednesday, though at first he actually wanted to have lunch alone with you but figured having mikasa and jean join along wasn't such a big deal. there would be more days where he could have lunch alone with you so it didn't bother him.

as an hour passed by and eren was getting through half of the work papers, his phone buzzed. eren forgot to shut off his phone and his eyes quickly glanced over at his screen. a message popped up and he honestly hoped it was from you, but it wasn't.

xxx-xxx-xxxx sent a message.

eren wondered who messaged him and just as he was about to check what the unknown person sent, his phone turned black. eren decided to check what they sent later whenever he could and continued on with his work.

𖤐

i've been getting more book/plot ideas to write and i'm considering on publishing them all PLS but i don't know yet because yeah 😊 i might publish my armin x reader book that i was thinking about publishing and i was ALSOOO considering about publishing this other eren x reader but idk!! lmk about your thoughts ig!!

OFF TOPIC OUT OF EVERYTHING BUT if any of you guys play genshin impact, let's be like friends lol? DROP UR CODES OR WTV AND MAYBE WE CAN PLAY TOGETHER 🙄💗

trying to pull venti too but it's not going so well ☹️ used up 4k of my gems but ended up getting razor and sucrose 😊🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.4K 21
𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 - 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄. 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 / 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘. ❝𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶�...
9.3K 522 14
You're an Eldian Nurse, struggling but trying to live a peaceful life amongst the discriminatory lives your people had to live under. Everyday you'd...
174K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...
178K 7.6K 41
art credit: @/svcllr on twt An unappreciated new time artist as yourself finally gets one of your pieces in a museum. Your first night at the exhibit...