Born Husltas : Spin-off to Hu...

By WrittenByKalifa

Sequel to Huslta: Book 1 & Hustla: Book 2 - 15 Years Later! I don't really know what to say for a description... More

C H A R A C T E R S
INFO
Chapter 1
MORE CHARACTERSπŸ’•
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
MORE BOOKS YOU MAY LIKE

Chapter 53

1.1K 50 30
By WrittenByKalifa

The following morning, Aaliyah just got done eating breakfast when someone was at her door.

When she opened the door. It was Dre.

"What?", Aaliyah asked.

Dre walked into the apartment and looked around.

"Um. Yea just come right on in", Aaliyah said sarcastically.

Dre turned to her after he was done looking around and touched her waist.

Aaliyah made a face.

"Why were you with him last night", Dre asked.

"That's none of your business", Aaliyah said.

"Legally you're still my wife", Dre said.

"Mentally and emotionally, I'm not. So it's not your business", Aaliyah said.

Dre put her up against the door.

"It is my business", he said.

He was holding her a little tight.

"Can you let me go please?", Aaliyah asked calmly.

"Tell me why you were with him first", Dre said.

Aaliyah pushed Dre but didn't move back much. He was still in her face.

"Tell me or I swear to god I will-"

"We were just eating!", Aaliyah said interrupting him. "We were just eating...okay?"

"Did you kiss him?", Dre asked.

"No", Aaliyah replied.

"Did yall do anything else?", Dre asked.

"No", Aaliyah replied again. "Now let me go"

Dre stared at her for a moment then let her go and walked to the couch.

Aaliyah looked at her skin, the part where he was gripping, and it was red. She then looked at Dre.

Dre was sitting down with his face in the palms of his hands.

"What is wrong with you?", Aaliyah asked.

"You", he said as he lifted his head up. "You are my problem"

Aaliyah raised her eyebrow.

"I've done everything for you. I've protected you, I've loved you, I made sure you had shit that you wanted and needed. I tried my fucking best. I get what you're saying. I should've been in a marriage if I love someone else but my love for you is totally different. With her, it's more so a friendship/I'm here when you need me type of love but with you Aaliyah...they love I have for you is unexplainable. I will go to hell and back for you. I'm so in love with you, that I don't know what I'd do without you", Dre said.

Aaliyah shook her head.

"Get out", Aaliyah said.

"Aaliyah, listen to me", Dre said.

"No. Just get out", Aaliyah said. "I don't wanna hear this. I've already made up my mind. I'm doing this. I- I love you Dre but I can never have peace and I see that now. I need peace", she said.

"What you need to do is get in the car and get back to the house", Dre said in a normal voice.

Aaliyah looked down.

"You're not understanding me", Aaliyah said.

"Nah. You're not understanding me. I'm not letting you leave me alright. I've gave you time to get your mind together. I gave you time to be alone but I'm getting a little impatient", Dre said.

"No. You're realizing that this is serious", Aaliyah said.

"Aaliyah, baby, I really don't wanna have to drag yo ass to the car", Dre said.

"Dre, you do not wanna go there. I swear to god you don't", Aaliyah said.

"You think you scare me?", Dre asked.

"I don't need to scare you, but you better not touch me or things will not end up good for you", Aaliyah said.

"You wanna make that a promise", he asked as he walked toward her.

Aaliyah looked at him.

"Get in the car", he said.

Aaliyah walked passed him.

Dre grabbed her arm and pulled her to him.

Aaliyah tried to jerk out of his grip.

"This is not you", Aaliyah said. "Stop"

"You must not realize or know who and how I was before you met me", Dre said.

"Okay. I'll go home", she said. "I just need to shower and get come clothes"

"Alright fine", he said as he let her go.

Aaliyah walked into her room. That's where her bathroom was.

About 10-15 minutes later. There was a knock at the door.

Dre stood up and walked to the door.

"No, I got it", Aaliyah said right after she walked out of the room.

Dre ignored her and opened the door anyway. It was Kevin.

"What's going on?", he asked.

Dre raised his eyebrows.

"Wow", he said before he looked at Aaliyah. "You called him"

"I didn't have anybody else to call. Dre I don't like the way you're acting. You're scaring me", Aaliyah said. "If Jay lived here, I would've called him but he doesn't. I had no other option"

"Look, she said you were being a little aggressive bruh. She didn't want you to do something that you'll regret", Kevin said.

Dre pulled out a gun and aimed it at Kevin.

Kevin rolled his eyes. "Here we go again", Kevin said.

"Nigga, shut yo dumb ass up. I already don't like you. This isn't even yo business and the only reason why I ain't pull the trigger is because you're Killa's brother and you got a son", Dre said.

"Dre stop", Aaliyah said.

Dre aimed the gun at Aaliyah.

"Shut up and get in the car", Dre said.

"You need to chill dawg", Kevin said.

"This the last time I'm going to say to stay out of my business", Dre said.

Aaliyah hadn't seen this side of Dre since they first met. Back when he was in a dark space and using a lot of drugs.

"Dre...don't aim that at me", Aaliyah said calmly. "Me. The mother of your children outta all people"

Dre slowly lowered his gun.

Aaliyah slowly walked to him and looked him his eyes. Eyes filled with anger.

"Why you gotta do this to me? I'm sorry alright? I'm sorry. She was never placed over you. You and the kids were always placed first", Dre said quietly.

Aaliyah touched his cheek.

"I'm sorry too Andre. But this is just something I need to do for me", Aaliyah said.

Dre moved Aaliyah's hand walked toward the door. He aimed his gun at Kevin's leg and shot him on the way out.

"Dre!?", Aaliyah shouted.

"I've been wanting to do that shit for years. Wish I could just aim it ain't yo head", Dre said.

Aaliyah went toward the them.

Dre kept walking.

Aaliyah got on the ground with Kevin.

"Are you alright", she asked as she watched Dre go to his car.

"Yea. I feel great", Kevin said sarcastically while he was in pain.

Aaliyah took her phone out of her pocket and called 911 after getting off of the phone right them, she talked to Kevin again.

"I'm so sorry. I should've have called you. I just- I don't know what I was thinking", Aaliyah said.

"You were thinking right. Things could've been a lot worst. Like you said, he could've done something he regretted if you didn't call me. I'm just glad it was me and not you, ya know", Kevin said.

Aaliyah shook her head.

"Kevin, no. This had nothing to do with you. This is my fault. I was just... I was just scared", she said. "I didn't know what had gotten into him but I think I know now"

Kevin groaned in pain.

"Shit", he said.

"The ambulance is coming", she said. "Just don't bleed out on me okay?"

"Yea", he said as he continued to hold pressure on his wound.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 24.2K 88
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless it involves money. She was on her own s...
911 40 17
Ever wonder what happens to those stories you start but never finish? ... Thank you for clicking on my book! Although it's listed as "completed" I ha...
133K 4.3K 44
This is the sequel to my first story Living with SEVENTEEN! (Woozi x reader)! It's been 3 years since you've been married just to let you guys know...
62.4K 1.5K 32
Yay! The sequel is finally up! Sorry it took me so long but hopefully I'll be able to update more often. Anyways, Forever begins three years after Al...