If It Happens

By raspberrygrl0315

Did it ever happened to you? That feeling of wanting to do something, change something but never had the cour... More

Isabella
Tristan
Lady Spikers
Mika
Kiefer
Coach Ramil
Bara
Viber
Paolo
Ara
Bare All
Clutch
E-fer
Jitim Jitim
Rivals
Spicy
Baka masanay..
Summer
Same ground
Leche Flan
Fans
Unconditional Love
Havoc
Stoicism
Ate
Peculiarities
Kryptonite
Inevitable
Balloon
Special
New born
Phenoms
Eh hindi.
Null
Hi idol!

Nim

3.2K 69 22
By raspberrygrl0315

Unknown Number

Why aren't you replying to me? Are you really getting steady with her?

No. I don't believe you! I'm the one you want. Nakipagbreak lang ako sayo that's why you're with her.

Stop it Nim. Please come back to me.

I admit it. I miss you. I miss you so much.

Nim, mahal pa rin kita.

I won't ever delete our messages, our photos because I know you'll come back to your senses and you'll realize I'm the one you love. She's nothing but someone we used to quarrel about that's why you're using her to get even with me. I get it, I admit it. Talo na ko, bumalik ka na.

Punong puno ng ganoong messages ang cellphone niya, hindi ko mapigilang mairita. Tao lang din ako, kahit sabihin nila na mahaba ang pasensya ko naiinis din ako.

You see? I know where all these messages are coming from and I just can't keep my mouth shut about it.

Hinayaan ko na eh, I let those stupid tweets of her pertaining to Kiefer go. Kasi naiintindihan ko babae din siya, nasaktan siya pero bullshit pala siya eh babae din ako at ako ang girlfriend ng kinukulit niya!

What they had is already past tense, tapos na, napaglumaan na ng panahon kelan ba siya magigising sa katotohanan na she's no longer the first lady? Ano pa bang gusto niya? When she had Kiefer ang dami niyang drama sa buhay niya, she even let go of my poor boyfriend when going gets tough. She's only in it because of the perks of being his girlfriend. Nung naging handful binitawan niya.

I picked Kiefer up. Kahit lahat ng tao jinujudge ako, kami I stood by him. Araw araw peole would bash me and send me hate messages because of seeing Kiefer I let them all pass. Kasi what's important is what's between me and Kiefer.

Hindi ko pinansin that other people calling me third party, ang landi ko daw kasi inagaw ko si Kiefer. And stuff like that, everyday gusto kong umiyak but Mom would always tell me, "They hate you because you have something they can't have." Iisipin ko na lang na I'm blessed kasi may mga taong pinagtutuunan ako ng pansin. Be it because they hate me or love me, still nagsasayang sila ng oras just to think about me.

"Ang ganda mo eh." Tin, one of my bhies would always tell me.

"Slight lang." I would often respond and both of us will laugh it off.

Mabuti na lang talaga honest si Kiefer sakin, he's always open to me. Transparent kami sa isa't isa. Kahit ayaw ko iinvade ang privacy niya he'll let me. Just like today, we're just hanging out in their house he'a fixing some merienda for us while we watch a movie when he gave me his phone.

I stared at him, quizzical.

"She's been sending me text messages. I'm not replying though. I wanted to tell you, pero alam ko busy ka kasi finals niyo. But I figured I'd do this today at least sakin mo nalaman." Sabi niya bago lumabas ng kwarto nila ni Thirdy leaving me with his phone.

Naginit yung tenga ko upon seeing all the messages, the nerve of that girl to even send photos to Kiefer.

Photos of them together, new photos of her and stuff that reminds her their past.

"Sabunutan ko na talaga tong babaeng to eh." Gusto kong ibato ang cellphone ni Kiefer sa inis pero naisip ko kakabili niya lang ng iphone na to. Kawawa naman.

Kiefer's twitter is clear, I'm sure of that. I bit my lower lip at my thoughts guilty kasi ako, I regularly check his account. Bakit ba? Don't tell me yung iba di ginagawa yun? Oh. C'mon!

Pagakyat ni Kiefer may dala na siyang mac and cheese and orange juice.

"Ano? Galit ka ba?" He asked me.

"Hmm. Atleast not to you." I admitted. Galit naman talaga ako, pero hindi sa kanya. I love him even more because he's honest.

"Sorry about her, I already talked to her bestfriend but she never listens." Kiefer sat beside me and put his arm around me. I leaned my back on him.

"Okay lang, I'm not bothered as long as you be honest with me always, okay?" I took his face and held it closer to mine, making him look straight into my eyes.

"I promise baby. Ikaw lang." He assures me and then kiss my forehead. I closed my eyes and savor the moment. Our moment.

And so I've decided to post a photo of us, time to finally mark my territory.

Using his twitter account I posted a photo of us. I'm hugging him from the back, so tight.

😊

With just an emoji as a caption, take that Trinca. The bitch in me said.

----

Today is our 6th Monthsary, I've decided I want to surprise him by visiting him during practice. Nakipag-connivance pa ako with Thirdy and Von to surprise him.

Thirdy Ravena; Von Pessumal

Are you guys almost done?

Thirdy was the first one to reply and he said yes, they're inside their shower room now and Kiefer is pissed.

Di mo ata nirereplayan kaya badtrip idol eh.

Says Von, opps. Guilty. He's been texting me but I opted seen zoned him, para may thrill.

It was Pauly who helped me get inside their campus. Pagkababa ko ng sasakyan I felt my phone vibrating hindi ko na masyadong pinansin because I'm busy fixing the balloons and cake. Handful to ah.

Pagpasok ko sa gym nila imbes na ako ang mang-surprise ako ang nasurprise.

"Miks, kanina pa kita tinatawagan eh." Pinipigilan at hinaharangan ako nila Thirdy but it's too late now. Nakita ko na, nakita ko na siya.

"Hawakan mo to bago ko isampal sa mukha ng kuya mo yan." Binigay ko sa kanya ang cake na hawak ko at ang mga balloons.

Tarantang taranta ang lahat habang nagmamartsa ako papalapit kay Trinca at Kiefer. Hindi alam ni Kiefer kung paanong aalisin ang pagkakalingkis nung mahaderang utak na tinubuan ng katawan.

"So... Happy Monthsary?" Mataray na sabi ko.

"Ba-babe.. Let me- let me explain." Sapilitang kinalas ni Kiefer si Trinca sa kanya and the bitch is not even looking sorry. She's smug.

"Sorry about this. Kiefer and I are just talking." And the bitch has a tongue akala ko ilong lang ang meron siya.

"Nobody informed me that Ateneo is small. Kailangan pala kapag naguusap walang space." You see, I'm just like anybody else. I have my limits too. And this is my limit.

"Not really, just so happened that we missed each other." How dare this woman? Tsk. Maintain your composure Mika, I keep saying to myself.

"Babe..." Kiefer is caught in between.

"Oh I see. I deeply apologize for cutting your little reunion short, MY boyfriend and I, needs to celebrate our monthsary together. Something you two used to celebrate but since you can't keep up or let's say.. You don't like to rather, he found me. Well, you see if you think about.. I should be thankful to you. Dahil sayo, nakilala niya ako. Dahil sayo, they won the championship. He very much recovered from that injury, which reminds me... That was Nim's era right? What happened?" News flash, she's not the only bitch in this gym. Kiefer went to my side.

"How dare you?!" I gasped acting scared because she's all red now, raging mad.

"Lumalaki butas ng ilong mo. You mad?" Inasar ko pa siya lalo. The boys could feel the tension between us. Hindi nila alam kung paano ako pipigilan, magkakasing height lang kaya kami. Kaunti lang lamang nila.

"Bitch!" She screamed and is about to slap me when I blocked her.

"I ain't called Taft Tower for nothing." I smirked, still holding her hand she'll use sana to hurt me.

"Hindi ka talaga natakot that I'm a volleyball player ah. Hindi ka ba naaware na I'm trained to slap? Kapag nag-hello ang palad ko sa mukha ko you'll have to hide for weeks. Unless you want to sport the marks of my hand on your face." Fear is evident in her face, pilit niyang kinukuha ang kamay niya kaya binitiwan ko yun.

"Leave now, habang kaya ko pang pigilan ang kamay ko. Kasi kating kati na din ako na sampalin ka for flirting with Kiefer so much. Move on girl, matalino ka. Use that brain of yours."

"Iiwanan ka din niya!" Sigaw niya sakin.

"Bitter much? Healthy ang ampalaya pero wag naman araw araw."

My thoughts:

What if.... 😂😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 43 11
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
116K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
11.5M 335K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...
161K 7.5K 54
Archana Louisse Young - President of the Student Council. She is trusted by the Reed family to regulate Lauxshire University's policy. She is known...