The Apprentice || Anakin Skyw...

By and-the-children-too

ON HOLD Living on Tatooine for eleven years as a slave under the ownership of Watto has been something close... More

Authors Note
1-Hope
2-No Turning Back
3-You Own It
4-Savior
5-Weak
6-Serene
8-Intoxicating•
9-Devil In My Ear
10-Adventurous
11-Consequences
12-So Far Gone
13-He•
14-Knows No Bounds
15-Revenge is Sweet•
16-Anya
17-Jealous
18-Everything
19-So Close•
20-A Life for a Life
21-Unforgivable
22-Milo
23-Just A Dream•
24-Soulmate
25-Shoot To Kill
26-Only For You•
27-Hunt
28-Wrong Things•
29-I Trust You
30-One More Time
31- Silenced
32-I'm Taking It
33-Snips
34-Lost
35-Beautiful Stranger
36-Irreplacable
37-Unnatural
38-Wickedly Inhumane
39-Dinner Time
40-A Ghost
41-Natural
42-I'm Proud of You•
43-More Than Helpful•
44-I Always Keep My Word
45-Feeling Guilty•
46-Unimaginable Fear•
47- Seal the Deal
48-A Little Bit of Hope
49-Loopholes
50-Skywalker•
51-Red
52-Immortal Inevitable
53-Butterfly•
54-Traitor
55-No One and Nothing
56-Generous Offer
57-Abeloth's Cage•
58-Close Your Eyes
59-Because of You
60-Dangerous Combination
61-The Apprentice of Darth Vader
62-For Good
63- Patience
64 - Leia
65 - Power and Control
66 - Demand
67 - Lux Bonteri
68 - Kidnapping
69 - You Will
70 - Mercy
71 - Human
72 - A Fraction
73 - I'm Coming For You
74 - The Jedi Way
75 - Anakin

7-Unprofessional

19.5K 542 926
By and-the-children-too

I opened my eyes slowly, only to see a blurry figure sitting next to me. It was him, I knew it was, no one else where's that much black. One thing I noticed as well, there was no black covering over his face. But I still couldn't see his features due to my foggy vision.

"Vader?" I spoke weakly and I saw as his hand lifted up and he placed the black object over his face once he realized I was awake. The sound of his muffled breathing was the only thing I could hear now.

"I told you that you had nothing to worry about," He spoke softly as he stood up and got close to my face so I could see him more clearly.

I groaned from the headache I was currently suffering from, "Did they have to shave off any of my hair?"

He chuckled through his mask, "Is that really the first thing on your mind?" I slowly nodded as he rested a hand on my arm, "No, the chip was in your frontal lobe, so they did a lobotomy and went through your nose ; your hair is fine." So that explains why my nose hurts worse than anywhere else. He lifted his gloved hand up and lightly pulled on a few strands of my hair.

I weakly smiled, "How long do I have to be in here?"

He shrugged as he sat back on the chair next to my bed, "Depends on how quickly you recover, but it shouldn't be more than a few days."

I nodded slowly as I closed my eyes and then I remembered a certain conversation we had before I was drugged, "Were you a slave too?" I asked without opening my eyes, the lights in the room made my head hurt worse.

I heard him sigh and the sound of the chair creaking due to a shift in his movement, "My whole life, up until I killed that sorry excuse of a man. Now I'm free." I could hear a smile in his voice.

"Is that why you treat me so well, because of the way he treated you?" I asked as my mind started to place things together like a puzzle piece. All I've ever tried to do since I've been here is figure him out.

"I know what suffering is like, as do you. So why would I make you suffer more; why would I make you suffer the way I did?" I heard the creak of the chair again and I felt a small amount of pressure on my cheek, as well as a slight brush of something soft against my ear, "You never have to fear me." He whispered low into my ear and I felt his breath hit the side of my neck; causing me to shiver slightly. Is he not wearing his mask anymore? I opened my eyes and glanced to the side, but all I could see was his hair as he stayed with his cheek pressed against mine, "Close your eyes." He instructed me, I don't even know how he knew they were open; but I obeyed him and closed them. I felt his warmth leave me and I found myself missing it. Even though I shouldn't.. I need to get a grip on my emotions, the things I've been beginning to feel lately, can not be allowed, "Get some rest, I'll be back to check on your recovery." I heard his voice muffled again, meaning he has placed the mask back on. Then I heard the sound of his footsteps as he left the room.

~*~•~*~
One week later

"I have to say," Vader stood over me with his boot to my neck while holding the end of his lightsaber to my face; he held an impressed look in his eyes, "You put up one hell of a fight. But you're still lacking in certain areas." He removed his foot and held his hand out for me to accept. He pulled me to my fight and I was breathing heavily from the sparring session, "Anymore headaches?" He asked as he walked forward and gently rubbed my temple with his thumb, a trick he taught me when I was suffering through headaches after the surgery.  And his actions caused my heart to beat rapidly in my chest, and I had to mentally scold myself.

I shook my head with a sigh, I'm so annoyed at myself for having a stupid crush on my Master, how unprofessional, "No, not anymore."

"You alright? You seem a little off today." He asked with concern, dropping his hand down.

I nodded, "Yeah I'm fine, just tired." I lied, can't exactly tell him the truth, that would just be awkward. Plus, I don't want to ruin any of this, it's only a small crush, I have no doubt that it'll go away eventually.

He narrowed like he didn't believe me, but he didn't press any further. He then retracted his blade, "That's enough of this for today, let's work on your Psychometry." He placed the weapon on his belt and I did the same with mine. He walked over to the table at the end of the room and brought over a box.

"What is all this?" I asked as he tilted the box to the side and I saw multiple objects inside.

"Pick whatever catches your eye and see if you can get something from it." I nodded as I grabbed the whole box and sat on the floor with my legs cross-crossed. He did the same and sat right in front of me.

I looked at all the different objects and one did catch my eye, did he take that from my room? I reached for it first,"Is this my Japor Snip-" I was cut off by an image once my fingertips brushed against it.

"Will I ever see you again?" A little blonde boy gazed sadly into Shmi's watery eyes.

"What does your heart tell you?" She asked with a small smile as she held his hands.

"I hope so. Yes, I guess." He sighed as a tears fell from his eyes.

She lifted her hand from his and wiped his tears away,"Then we will see each other again."

The little boy nodded and pulled the Japor out of his pocket and handed it to Shmi,"I made this for you, when you look at it; know that I'm thinking of you and I promise, I will come back for you."

The image ended and a tear fell from my eye. I could fell both of their pain, the pain they held for leaving each other. I don't even know if they ever got to see each other again, "What did you see?" Vader questioned when he lifted a hand up and wiped the tear away; just as Shmi did in the vision.

I blinked and tried to compose myself, "I think it was Anakin Skywalker," I told him and I saw his posture stiffen at the mention of the name, "I'm not sure, I've never seen him before, but I don't know who else it could be. He was just a child and he was giving this to Shmi." I held the necklace in my grasp, I don't know why she would give me something that held so much value, "I don't even know if they ever got to see each other again, I hope they did." I sighed, feeling pain for them both.

"That's enough for today." Vader stood up quickly as he snatched the box from my hand and I snapped my gaze up; confused by his sudden change in attitude.

"We barely started." I complained as I stood up with him.

He sighed as he avoided eye contact with me, why is he being so weird? "Yeah, but I forgot I have a-" He paused for a moment, "I have a guest waiting for me." I felt a sudden knot of jealousy in my stomach at the mention of his guest, "So I should get to that," He turned away from me and walked towards the door, "The rest of the day is yours, so do whatever you want, just please don't leave the property." He shouted across the room as he pushed the button for the door to open and he quickly left before I could say anything.

~*~•~*~

I sighed as I walked along the halls, completely avoiding the hall where mine and Vader's bedroom is at, for obvious reasons. I needed to get it all off of my mind and the best way to do that is to find a distraction, "Hey Rex." I smiled at the familiar clone, even though he couldn't see it.

He turned away from his conversation with some other clones and smiled back, "We'll discuss this later men," He nodded towards them and they each saluted him; then me, "What can I do for you miss?" He faced me to give me his full attention.

I sighed, "Well Vader is busy for the rest of the day it seems," I tried to hold my cringe, "So I was wondering if you want to spar with me for a bit? I could use the extra practice." He did say I could do whatever I wanted.

Rex raised a brow, "Not that I wouldn't mind helping you out, but he seems awfully weird about you having any physical contact with people, will this get me killed?"

I shook my head, he only gets upset because he knows I don't like being touched without permission, well I'm giving Rex permission. Besides I'm sure he's having plenty of physical contact right now.. "No, you'll be fine." I let out a sad sigh, "Please, I could really use the distraction." I gave him my best pleading eyes and I watched as he gave in.

He nodded, "Alright, let's go."

~*~•~*~

"I'm nervous about this." He stood in a stance reluctantly as he waited for my advance.

I chuckled, "Don't be, just watch the mask." I placed my hair up into a ponytail and held my fists up, I gestured with a hand for him to come at me first. He breathed out nervously and stepped forward; he went in for a right hook, slowly. He was going easy on me. I grabbed his wrist and spun him around to hold it behind his back, "Don't go easy, I'm not as weak as I look." I mumbled into his ear and released my grip on him.

He turned around with a smile on his face, "Okay, let's see what you got then little girl." This time he didn't go as easy and we went on for almost half an hour. I have to say, it was pretty fun and exactly what I needed. I continued to block all of his advances, just as Vader taught me and I ducked quickly; giving him a jab to the gut, not hard enough to harm him though. He backed away from me; completely out of breath, "He's taught you very well." He chuckled with an impressed look.

"Yes I have."

We both jumped at the voice and faced the doorway to see Vader. He walked over to us slowly, keeping his eyes on me, "Finished with your guest?" I sounded a lot more snippy than I meant to and I saw an amused look in his eye.

"Is that jealousy I hear?" He asked with a head tilt.

I shook my head immediately, "No not at all, just wondering." I lied and it didn't sound the slightest bit convincing.

He chuckled, "Rex, give me a minute with my apprentice here." He told him without breaking his eye contact with me.

"Of course Emperor." He left the room without a second to spare.

My Master shook his head at me once Rex was gone, "What were you doing (y/n)?"

I shrugged innocently, "Just practicing."

He stepped closer and I backed away slightly, "Really? Because that looked like flirting to me." I mean he's not wrong, I did a little bit. But I was upset, sue me.

"And why does it matter if I was or not?" I asked with a little bit of attitude.

He growled slightly and pushed me back further until I was up against a wall, "You can't do that."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Why not? It's innocent, it's not like I'm having sex with multiple people. Which is more than I can say for you." I eyed him up and down; realizing just how bold I was being and I was also letting my real feelings show.

"Does it bother you?" He asked in a softer tone, he was watching my eyes for any indication of what my answer will be.

I sighed, yes, "No."

"I think you're lying." He brought his face closer to mine and his eyes bore intently into mine.

"I'm not." I inhaled and exhaled sharply.

He brought his hand up and trailed along my neckline, "I wasn't with anyone earlier, I lied to you. Don't ask why, it's confidential." He spoke without removing his eyes from my neck. I got a sense of relief when he told he wasn't with a woman and I swallowed nervously from his touch, "Do you feel uncomfortable right now?" He asked with sincerity.

I shook my head, never taking my eyes off of him. I was mesmerized by him, as I always have been, since day one, "Not even a little bit."

(TW: Sexual Content, but not the full throttle if you know what I mean. Just a tease.)

He seemed satisfied with my response,"Let me know if you start to and I'll stop." His eyes flickered to meet mine as he gripped the zipper on the front of my jumpsuit and he slowly unzipped it. His eyes trailed back down to my exposed skin. My heart was pounding and I reached my hand forward and gripped his mask; wanting to remove it. But he grabbed my hand and shook his head, "I'll only take it off for one reason and one reason alone." He pushed himself up against me and my back hit the wall a little aggressively, and I felt his hard erection rub against me and soft moan escape my lips even though I tried to hold it in, "Do you really want this?" He whispered into my ear.

I nodded; I wasn't scared, not with him, "Yes."

He backed away and eyed me curiously before grabbing my zipper and pulling it back up to my neck, "Meet me in my room, we have things to discuss."

(a/n So that was spicy.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 797 28
Once a Jedi Knight, you have spent the past five years under the rule of the Empire as one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors, a man you have met only once...
49.8K 2.2K 33
My name is Ahsoka Tano, former Jedi Padawan. Everything has changed now that I've let go of the Jedi. The past is the past. I have a whole lifetime a...
59.7K 1.6K 42
"I fucking hate you." Y/N took a step forward trying to intimidate him. Not that he felt like she did, still she tried everything in her power to mak...
6.4K 142 5
you and anakin reunite as friends after 13 years of being separated by a tiring war. But your friendship with him isn't as friendly as you'd expected...