Rachel Masons Daughter // Wat...

Від Marvel_onceuponatime

What if Rachel Mason Had a 16 year old daughter named Hazel Mason?. Rachel and Hazel are very close but they... Більше

Meet Hazel Mason
Meet all the other main characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight

Chapter Seven

272 4 1
Від Marvel_onceuponatime

TW- Mature scenes

Around 5Weeks Later

What happened in the last 5Weeks:

Rachel has started to feel happier. Hazel and Bolton are still together but haven't been around each others house yet. Chlo, Janeece and Hazel have been hanging out a lot.

Hazels POV

Its 4PM and me and Mum are still at school in her office because she's looking at some files. "Mum how long left I want to go home" I say while looking at my phone. "couple more minutes sweetie" Mum answers while placing some files into the filing cabinet. My phone vibrates and I look and I see I have a message.

Bolton and Hazels Messages-

Bolton- Hey babes do you want to go on a date tonight?

Hazel- I will ask my mum :) but I would love to!

Bolton- Good! If your allowed I will pick you up at 8PM

Hazel- Okie Thankyou :) I will ask now :3

Hazels POV

I'm smiling and mum tilts her head at me. "what are you smiling so much about?" Mum asks while raising a eyebrow (in a joke way). "could I go out tonight?" I ask and she sits at her desk while looking at me. "I don't know hun you have chores" She says and I frown. "please mum" I ask again. "why? what are you going to do" she asks. "Bolton wants to take me on a date at 8pm" I state and she smirks at me. "oooo" She teases. "pleaseeee" I beg. "okay okay but you have to be at home at 10Pm because school tomorrow" She says smiling. "thank you so much!" I say and I grab my phone.

Hazel and Bolton Messages-

Hazel- I'm allowed! xx

Bolton- Great!

Hazel- What should I wear?

Bolton- Something nice but warm!

Hazel- Oooo okay! I'm excited

Bolton- same :) I will pick you up at 8Pm and do not eat dinner

Hazel- Okie see you tonight! x

No ones POV

Rachel stands up from her desk and knocks a vase on the floor and it smashes. "shit" She says and starts to pick up the glass. "here let me help" Hazel says. "no darling because its sharp" Rachel says while tiding the mess up. "right all done" Rachel says. "lets go home and get you ready, what do you need to wear?" Rachel asks while her and Hazel lock the office door. "Something nice but warm" Hazel says smiling. "oooo a outside date" Rachel says smirking. Rachel and Hazel get in the car and go home. When they get home Hazel runs upstairs and has a shower and gets changed into the clothes that she will wear on the date.

This is what Hazel is wearing for the date-

Hazel walks downstairs and Rachel is sitting in the living room reading a book. "mum how do I look" Hazel asks while walking into the living room and Rachel looks up from her book and smiles brightly. "you look so beautiful Honey" Rachel says. "let me take a photo" Rachel says while taking her phone out of her pocket. Rachel takes many photos."gorgeous "She says while looking through the photos. "mum what time is it?" Hazel asks. "5:20Pm" Rachel says while sitting back down on the sofa and reading her book. "are you having dinner?" Rachel asks. "Bolton says for me to not have dinner yet so I will have food out" Hazel admits while sitting down next to Rachel. "Are you excited?" Rachel asks. "yeah I am actually" Hazel says. "good, are you sure you will be okay" Rachel asks. "of course I will why wouldn't I be?" Hazel asks confused. "just wondering" Rachel states. Hazel and Rachel watch a couple of things on TV and then it is now 8pm. The door bell rings and Hazel stands up and goes to the door. "remember be back at 10:30PM okay! no later and I mean that! if your late your grounded" Rachel sternly states. "okay I wont be late don't worry" Hazel says and opens the door. "hey *kisses Bolton* bye mum" Hazel says while walking out the door.

Hazels POV

(its Dark outside) Me and Bolton walk over to his Motorbike. "are you sure this is safe" I ask nervously. "course it is babes" He says and gives me a helmet. "I don't know" I nervously say. "Its okay" He says and sits on the motorbike. I take a deep breath and put my helmet on and I sit on the back with my arms wrapped around his waist. He starts the motorbike and we both drive off. "you okay there?" Bolton asks. "yep" I say closing my eyes and holding on for dear life. I hate motorbikes, is that obvious?. He parks the motor bike and we both get off. I look around me and I see the huge park full of trees and flowers. He holds his hand out and we hold hands and start to walk down the path. We get to the middle of the park and Bolton has set up a picnic with candles and blankets and pillows everywhere. "omg" I gasp. "do you like it?" He asks. "I love it! its so beautiful" I admit. I look up at him and I passionate kiss him. "thank you" I say. "no problem baby" He says. We both sit down on the blanket on the grass. We start to eat the takeaway pizza. After eating we both lay down and star gaze. The sky is so pretty at night!. "your so sexy tonight baby" He says while sitting up and looking at me while I lay down facing him. "your not too bad yourself" I say smirking. He leans down and starts to kiss me. He stops kissing me and he poured some wine. "oooo wine" I say and I sit up and we both drink. I look at my phone and its already 10:00. "30 more minutes" I say pouting. "who cares" he says smugly. "my mum" I say and laugh a bit. We both stare at each other for a bit and he leans to me and starts to kiss me passionately on the lips. The kiss gets hotter and hotter. He pulls me onto his lap and I straddle him. He starts to kiss my jaw and then my neck. He leaves love bites all over my neck and I moan when he slightly bites at my neck. "your delicious" He says and I smirk. I pushes me down and gets on top of me and starts to take my top off of me. "wait" I say. "We cant I only have around 20mins left" I say . "come on baby" He moans. "okay but this is my first time" I say a bit nervous. "okay, I will be careful" He says smirking and I smile and we start to kiss again. "Were outside I'm not doing this here" I state. "My mum isn't home" Bolton says grinning. "okay" I say and smile. He picks me up and places me on the motor bike. I put my coat back on and then we both drive to his house. .

No ones POV

As soon as they get to Bolton's house he picks Hazel up and takes her upstairs to his room and throws her gently onto his bed. I runs over to the bedroom door and locks it.

Hazels POV

I'm laying on the bed and to be honest I'm really nervous because I've never done this before. He comes back over to me and we kiss. He takes his top off and he takes my top off and my jeans off. I'm laying in just my underwear and he gets on top of me and kisses my neck and then my chest and then my stomach. He goes lower and lower and he comes back up to me and we kiss passionately. He starts to unhook my bra and he throws my bra to the other side of the room. He looks down at me and smirks. "your so hot" He says and he cups my breasts and massages them and kisses my neck. I moan and then he takes off all of his clothes and he takes my underwear off. "ready?" He asks and I nod and he thrusts in and out of me slow and then fast. After about half a hour we finish and we lay under his duvet and I fall asleep with my head on his chest.

Rachels POV

I'm sitting at home on the sofa waiting for Hazel to come home and I realise that its 11pm and she's still not home. I'm getting angry so I pick up my phone and call her but it goes to voice mail. I keep trying but her phone is off. She better come home otherwise she's going to be in big trouble. I'm sitting on the sofa watching the clock and its now 12:20pm and she still isn't home. I'm really angry but I'm starting to get worried if something has happened to her. I start to nod off to sleep because I'm tired but I keep jolting awake every time I hear some sort of noise, I'm really worried. I accidently fall asleep.

Hazels POV

I slowly open my eyes and I try to sit up but some sort of weight is keeping me down. I look down at my waist and I see Bolton's arm wrapped around me and I'm naked. I push him off of me and quickly start to get dressed. "baby what's wrong" Bolton asks. "ITS THE MORNING! IM IN SO MUCH TROUBLE" I shout panicking. "it will be okay" Bolton states. "NO ! you don't know my mum! she will kill me and then you and then me again!" I say while getting my shoes on. "at least let me take you home" He says while putting his clothes on. "Okay but hurry" I say while looking at my phone. "FUCK! I have 32Missed phone calls from my mum" I say pancaking still. Me and Bolton run out of his house and get onto his motor bike. We get to my house and I get off and kiss him and he drives off. I go to my front door and gulp and open the door and as soon as I walk in my mum runs out of the living room and looks at me. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU" She shouts clearly furious. "mum calm down" I say trying to calm her down. "NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! MY DAUGHTER WAS GONE ALL NIGHT AND I HAD NO CLUE IF YOU WAS OKAY! YOU DIDNT EVEN PHONE ME TO SAY YOU WAS NOT COMING HOME!" She shouts. "I'm so sorry mum" I state and she shakes her head. "You are grounded and give me your phone" She says holding her hand out. "WHAT NO THATS NOT FAIR" I shout and she widens her eyes and I quickly give her my phone because she's actually quite terrifying. "where was you" She asks crossing her arms trying to calm down. "Um" I say trying to not tell her that I had sex. "HAZEL MASON TELL ME NOW" She shouts. "I was at Bolton's house" I say and she frowns. "did you-" She says trying not to say it. "yeah" I admit and I look down at the floor and she sighs. "you better have used protection" She says and I widen my eyes and gulp because I realised we didn't. "what" She asks looking at my facial expression. "nothing" I say. "Straight up to your room and get dressed for school!" She orders. "mum can I at least have my phone" I ask. "no" She says. "PLEASE MUM" I shout "NO! YOUR GROUNDED REMEMBER" She shouts really angry. "FINE" I shout and I run upstairs.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

45.5K 888 21
Steve finds out he has a daughter after years of Natasha's been gone. Will she tell him the truth or will his mistakes be the end of their family. Ro...
166K 4.1K 17
What if Captain America had a daughter before he was iced? What if her mom was abusive and she tried to die the way she thought her hero did? This is...
87 7 15
Hazel Grace Adams is a 17 year old girl that is in high school who is a junior and has a sibling name Noah who is older than her that is 18 years old...
273K 7.1K 23
What if Clint and Natasha had a kid? What if only iron man, agent coleson, and fury knew about her? But what happens if she wasn't really their ki...