My Girl is Crazy (Completed)

By Ria_Writes_

#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Wh... More

Family tree
Cast.....
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Houses
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Epilogue
Author's note
New book
New book

Chapter-9

5.6K 282 19
By Ria_Writes_

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Izzah's pov.

Some days have been passed when that sharafat came. After that papa, me and arsh were really angry, arsh and my friends were ready to kill sharafat.
He got badly cursed and that was really funny for me.

now I was sitting in cafe with my friends as I have got a leave because that taklu boss of mine is really happy with me because he was really impressed by my designs so he gave me a leave and inaya's health was not good so she is also on leave. Inayat don't have much patients so she came and ira also took half day.We were sitting and filling our stomachs like cavewomen and suddenly my phone started ringing. I picked it and put it on speaker. It was mom's call.

"hello mom what happened - I asked eating my burger.

"Izzy come fast at home, please come fast - she said in a panicked tone.

Ohh Allah (god) what happened.

"mom calm down, what happened please explain first - I said calming her down.

"please Izzy don't waste the time come fast - she said and disconnected the all, everyone was looking at me and I was getting restless.

"guys I think, we all should go as aunty is so tensed - said inaya softly.

"yaa yaa please, let's go guys - I said hurriedly, we got up and drove to my home.

* * *

We all parked our Scooty and ran towards my home. As the door was opened, we all barged in home. As we saw there were some people sitting but we didn't looked at them.

"mummy what happened why you called me - I asked her as she was sitting on sofa.

"beta izzah - she started but I cut her off in between.

"mom you know I was so restless, please tell me and wait where is Papa - I said looking here and there.

"ohh my Jesus, aunty uncle gone - Ira said moving her hand to upwards.

" whatttt!!! ira are you mad or what - I said screaming. Everyone were looking at us like we have got two horns on our head.

"Papa Papa - I started screaming. Papa came outside. We all took breath now.

Ohh God this Ira.

"Papa you are fine right - I asked worriedly and he looked at us strangely.

"yaa Izzah I am fine - said dad and as I looked at mom, she was smiling sheepishly.

"Izzah, meet dilshad my very good friend - said mom with a smile on her face, As I turned I saw an aunty looking at me smilingly.

"Assalamualaikum aunty - I greeted her with a smile.

"Walekum Assalam beta - she replied with a smile.

"ohh my Allah (god) shahana your daughter is so pretty - she said looking at me with a smile.

"thanks aunty - I said looking down awkwardly.

"beta I am sorry I made you afraid but they came here to see you here as dilshad have a son, please meet him - said mom and I looked at her in disbelief.

Amazing maa
Slow claps for her.
Here is a salute to you maa.

"beta (child) here meet my son ahad - she said and as I turned I froze at my place, he was the guy whom I met on streets. That handsome and Greek god,
I was shocked. Ohh my God did he came here to complain about me as I again fought with some guys.

Bye I will meet you in heaven.
Coz I am gone.

As I saw my friends they were facing back means they turned.

"Arey baccho (children) what happened to three of you why you turned - said mom looking at them weirdly.

Oh my Allah
What should I do know.
Should I run or what
Urghh.

"turn you fools - I whisper-yelled at them and they turned but their eyes were still closed.

As I saw them, those boys were shocked looking at us and we signalled them to keep their mouth shut. I was scared if they told mom about us then what she will do. We all sat on sofa. I greeted all of them now. Now I noticed all of them.

There were same four guys, dilshad aunty, one elder women and one women of aunty's age only. But that women was continuously smiling looking at us. I think she was his Chachi.

Did she came here to give an audition of Colgate that's why she is showing her teeth so much.

And now mom introduced me to them that elder women was ahad's dadi and one more lady was his Chachi and two of them were his friends and one younger brother.

"I think they both are not able to talk to each other properly in front of us so, can they talk privately shahana beta - said dadi with a smirk on his face, she was so bold, she winked at ahad.

"yaa I think so, ahad izzah both of you go to lawn and talk - said mom and smile was not leaving her face. Dad was literally shooting daggers at ahad.

Ohh allah
My protective Papa.

As I looked at ahad he was really uncomfortable as dad was scanning him or I don't know what. I should save him.

" yaa I also think I mean we should - I said nervously. ahad got up from his seat and walked towards me, Ohh god why is he so handsome, He was wearing black shirt with blue denim and Rolex watch. He is looking definitely Greek God.

"come, let's go - I whispered.

"After you - he said bowing a little and I was shocked at this, we both went to lawn.

* * *

"hii - I said awkwardly looking everywhere but at him. He replied with a 'hi'.

"can I ask you something - he said hesitantly.

"yaa sure - I said shrugging of my shoulders.

"why you signalled us to keep our mouth shut and why your friends were looking little scared - he asked scratching his neck. I laughed at that and he was looking at me smilingly.

"that because we again beat some boys actually when me and my friends went to roam, some boys started to misbehave with us and we beat them as we are karate black belt and maa always got complains of us so she gave warning this time and if this time she got complains I don't know what she will do - I said chuckling and he started laughing. After sometime, he stopped laughing.

Oh Allah he is laughing.
He is looking Greek God laughing.
Pervert minded izzah.
Get a grip.

"Mr ahad please, don't tell anything about that to mom and tell your friends also please I will share my chocolate and cakes please - I said hurriedly and I don't know what I was saying. He smiled looking at me.

"don't worry, I will not and what is this Mr Ahad you can call me anything not Mr - he said scrunching his nose.

"OK Mr hands - I was about to say handsome, I bit my tongue.

"uhh so......sorry - I said nervously.

" it's ok miss beautiful - he said looking at me. we smiled and we both sat on bench.

"so which type of girl you want - I asked taking a deep breath.

"I want a simple girl who is caring, honest, good from heart and respect elders and all - he said and I can see honest, sincerity and genuineness in his eyes.

"which type of guy you want - he asked hesitantly.

"I want a guy who will respect me and my family and should be caring and honest nothing more - I said smiling at him.

"ohh okay - I said with a smile.

"ahad if we got married I will not leave my job plz okay will you permit me or stop me going for job - I said pointing my finger at him, he got up from bench.

"what are you saying izzah - he said and his eyes widened.

Okay he is like sharafat only.

"izzah you studied this much for yourself, I am not anyone to give you permission, you can obviously do job you don't need to ask me okk. And why this thought came in that pretty mind of yours that I will stop you.- he said looking at me with a frown.

Ohh my Allah
I was thinking bad for this guy.

"I am sorry ahad but the reason, I asked you was that before you a guy came to see me and he told me that if I want to marry him I have to leave my job for him - I said with guilty look.

"I hate these type of guys how can he - he said clenching his jaw.

"what you did when he said this - he asked with an interested look.

"you know it was so fun, I held him from collar and dragged him to living room and told him to get out of my house that was so fun, all my friends were cursing him and arsh my brother he was ready to kill him. That guy he just want slave or personal servant in the name of wife - I said clapping my hands excitedly, we both talked for sometime and I got to know he was gentlemen.

"ahad there is a problem I don't know cooking - I said with a pout.

"izzah it's okk not a big deal there are servant in house okk - he said smilingly.

I got to know he was completely opposite to that guys sharafat.
Why even I am comparing that guy to this sweetheart.

* * *

We came back after talking for some more time, everyone was staring at us.

"so what is your decision - asked aunty raising her eyebrows.

Fudge.
Now what to say.
I Mean this guy is so cute.

"aunty I think I need some time is that okay - I said looking at him.

"yaa my child you don't need to ask - she said smilingly.

"And ahad - aunty asked.

"maa I also need sometime - he said and everyone nodded, everyone was talking, I and ahad were stealing glances of each other.

"shahana we should leave I think, beta if you decide then please tell us okk. - she said sweetly. I must say aunty is so sweet, I nodded my head in yes.
Everyone started to leave but ahad was still standing.

And he was looking at me and his friends and bro was saying something and poking his shoulder, He came towards me.

"izzah can you plz give you number - he asked hesitantly, I smiled and gave him my number.

Everyone were now looking at us teasingly, They were coughing fakely.
And suddenly ahad went away greeting all.

Oh Allah he blushes.

And they left greeting me and my family. They all were really sweet but his friends and dadi was giving me teasing looks. we all sat on sofa.

"ohh my my he is so handsome - said Ira dreamingly.

"Ira I swear I will kill you - I said irritated with her acts.

"Already jealous - said inayat with a smirk.

"what will happen when he will marry you, you know how many girls drools over him - said inaya giving me looks.

"how do you know, that girls drools over him - I asked raising my eyebrow.

"You don't know who is he - asked Inayat shockingly, I nodded my head in no.

"ohh God silly girl, he is so famous, he is a big hotelier. Izzy when will you start watching news - said inayat looking at me with a weirdly.

Oops I forget to ask his profession.

"Izzy don't tell me you forget to ask his profession - said Ira face-palming and I chuckled nervously.

"Seriously izzah, are you mad or what - all of them screamed in unison.

"ohh my daughter, when will you grow up - said mom chuckling and shooking her head, I was really embarrassed.

"Izzy did you like ahad - asked mom seriously.

"yaa, I mean he is so good, he is not like sharafat. He told me I can do job and when I said I don't know cooking he said its ok. he is an amazing person - I said smiling cheekily and everyone awwed at me.

"so my daughter like him - said dad with a grin, I looked down.

"yaa, dad but I need sometime - I said smiling at him, he nodded. After sometime, three of my friends left and even arsh came from office, he was so excited and I told him Ahad is a nice guy and he teased me.

For the first time in my life, I was flushed, my face was as red as an apple. We all ate our dinner and went to room.

I came to my room and changed in
t shirt and pyjama and layed on my bed with phone. As I opened my phone there was a message from unknown number.

Hi izzah
Ahad here, save my number please and if you agree we can meet somewhere I mean if you are comfortable and we can understand each other and tell our parents about our decision.😊😊

Khuda Hafiz beautiful.

Aww so cute.

Hi ahad
We can meet somewhere and we don't have much time as my mom is so desperate for my decision so yeah and good night.

Khuda Hafiz.

I sended him and I saved his name as Mr handsome, I locked my phone and recite all the duas and switched off the lights and after sometime I was in deep slumber.

——–——————————

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off......
~Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 7.2K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...
23.9K 1.1K 12
" shut the fuck up, I dare you to touch her and it will be the death of you" yelled zahab, his amber eyes changed its color, he was known for his cal...
64K 4.7K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...
738K 22.4K 40
β€’ BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES β€’ β€’ COMPLETED β€’ β€’ STANDALONE β€’ ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...