haikyuu short stories

By kimin8

just some food for your nsfw imagination More

requests & recs
kuroo ~ delivery boy
kageyama ~ too long
oikawa ~ monday nights
atsumu ~ something new
bokuto & kuroo ~ uninvited guest
lev ~ hard
bokuto ~ done deal
nishinoya ~ steamy
kunimi ~ smarter, not harder
oikawa ~ not so vanilla
sugawara ~ you started it
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong
akaashi ~ not jealous
sakusa ~ all clean
kenma ~ golden boy
iwaizumi ~ one new notification
futakuchi ~ until you can't
terushima ~ opposites attract
akaashi & bokuto ~ caught
asahi ~ christmas present
hinata & nishinoya ~ sharing is caring
tendou ~ strangers in the night
daichi ~ tied to you
hinata & lev ~ locked in
aone ~ cumming home
daichi & sugawara ~ dream come true
kageyama ~ too long pt. 2
tendou & ushijima ~ thin walls
ukai ~ long day, longer night
suna ~ last chance
tsukishima ~ know your place
nishinoya ~ after practice
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong pt. 2
atsumu & osamu ~ twice the trouble
ushijima ~ complete satisfaction
tsukishima ~ switch it up
kyotani ~ at his will
matsukawa ft. seijoh third years ~ call me up
asahi ~ rest of our lives
bokuto ~ dirty little secret
kenma ~ fun and games
akaashi ~ oh so pretty
kageyama & tsukishima ~ grudge
kuroo ~ office sessions
yamaguchi - destress
tsukishima ~ friendly reminder
hinata ~ icing on the cake
semi ~ encore
kageyama ~ ride
ojiro ~ every other
captains ~ office sessions pt. 1
captains ~ office sessions pt. 2
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more
osamu ~ after closing
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more pt. 2
osamu & suna ~ after closing pt. 2
kita ~ again and more cont.
Suga - Lingerie Reaction
Sakusa - One Night Stand
Ushijima - One Night Stand
msby ~ for the team
Bokuto - Lingerie Reaction
Akaashi - Lingerie Reaction (ft. Bokuto)
Daichi - Lingerie Reaction
Osamu - One Night Stand
Oikawa - Lingerie Reaction
oikawa & ushijima ~ crushing
hanamaki ~ fanboy behavior

atsumu ~ make a wish

4.9K 68 14
By kimin8

there was no way atsumu was going to share you and he would stop at nothing to prove to you, and everyone else, that you were his

male!dom, rough sex, spit play, light slapping, orgasm denial, choking, light bondage, degredation, fingering, penetration

Atsumu sighs, brushing back the stray bleached blonde hairs that curtain his forehead. "What should I even do with ya?" he mutters softly, stroking the side of your cheek with his calloused hands. "You really oughta learn your lesson or else I'm gonna hafta keep punishin' ya like this."

You shake your hand and somehow miraculously are able to spit out the piece of fabric that was tied around your mouth. "Untie me, Miya," you demand, using his last name to show that you were serious.

"And if I don't?" he questions, side-eyeing you. "I don't think you're in much of a position to be giving me orders, Y/N-chan." His eyes are dead and he doesn't seem very amused. In fact, he seems almost mad.

He walks closer to you and the more you're rushed to get out of your position. However, it's futile. The satin tie that's wrapped around your wrist holds your back to the post of the bed and it was just like Atsumu to make it just loose enough to make you think you even had a chance from the start.

He leans in closer and you instinctively move in the opposite direction until you can't anymore. He's so close that you can feel his hot breath tickling your collarbone. "Now are ya gonna tell me or do I hafta fuck it out of ya?" You gulp, but Atsumu doesn't seem to budge in his position.

Without warning, he sinks one digit into your entrance and your stomach folds over at the sudden intrusion. Your breath is heavy, not from arousal but perhaps from shock. Who gave him the right to strip you down, tie you up, and stick a finger up your body without even any preparation?!

"I keep telling you, it's not like that," you spit back, once you regain your composure.

"Oh? So, what's it like then? Cause to me, it seems like my girl friend likes to keep dirty secrets from me." You gasp as he shoves his finger even deeper till his knuckles are buried in your folds. "Should I read the texts to you again? 'Just come over before midnight, he's usually asleep anyways,' 'There's no way Atsumu knows,'" he mocks.

"Look, I know it sounds misleading but-"

"Misleading? Or is it just 'cause you got caught before ya could get my friend's dick up this dirty pussy that yer tryin' to make excuses?" Again, he roughly thrusts his finger at a peculiar curve inside of you that has your knees bucking because of how harsh he's being. "I should just fuck you until he comes over right? That way, he can walk in and see who really owns this slutty body."

Agonizingly slow, Atsumu curls his finger till the pad of his fingertip brushes right where he knows you love it the most. You hold back a small moan but it doesn't stop the pleasure from heading straight to your core. "Atsumus," you huff. "I promise it's not like that. You're the only one I want to be with," you reassure him.

"Damn right I should be," he curses lowly, slowly bringing his finger in and out as he feels the moisture starting to accumulate at your womanhood. "But it looks like I'm gonna need to pound that fact into that pretty, dumb, brain of yers."

"Atsumu, take these off. If you would just li-MMHH TSMMUU!" your words suddenly get cut short as he readjusts the gag around your lips.

"Didn't I say this was a punishment? So, why don't you just make this easier on yourself and take it like an obedient slut." His words are dripping with venon as he licks from your chest to your jawline, forcing your head to draw back along with it. His saliva is hot compared to the cool room and the sensation on your skin is amplified tenfold as he leaves traces all over your body.

Atsumu sucks harshly on your neck, clearly leaving intentional marks that will soon change to a deep shade of red and purple. He never kisses the same place twice. Why waste time painting over and area that's already perfected? He even goes as far as biting into your shoulder to leave light teeth marks that'll last at least a day.

He tries to soothe each mark by licking over it but it only makes your body burn up more. You can feel yourself getting more aroused by the second as the color on your skin starts to set in. He doesn't care where, at this point, he's recklessly painting your body whether it'll be seen or not- at least not by him, because Atsumu was the only one who would ever have the privilege of seeing you stripped naked in front of him.

He marks your neck, your collarbone, all the way down to your chest and abdomen. Your nipples perk up as he lightly brushes over it with his teasing tongue. He knew you liked it there- but why put all his cards out at once. Instead, he suckles right around where you want it most and the flesh stings as he's relentlessly bruising you all over.

"Ya think Suna will like these?" he asks, deviously admiring his work.

You retaliate in gibberish but Atsumu seems to disregard everything that isn't a moan or a scream from your part. Instead, he brings two fingers to your burning clit, rubbing you sensually that causes you to immediately lose all feelings in your legs.

You try to resist the urge to rolls your hips into his hands because you had no intention of giving in to his little games. It's not like you had anything to be sorry for. But Atsumu likes that about you, that you wouldn't take things lying down- in fact, he'd prefer the challenge.

"I'll get you so wet that you could take mine and Suna's cock at the same time since you're so horny for him." You shake your head, as if refuting his point but Atsumu merely clicks his tongue in return. The thought shakes you to your very core. Atsumu alone had the ability to render your legs useless for the rest of the night that you had never even thought about needing anything else.

His finger at your clit starts to swirl around your bud at a fast pace until your knees are shaking relentlessly. Drool starts to slip out from the corner of your mouth as your jaw hangs. The pressure at your bundle of nerves is driving you insane- almost enough to make you give into him completely.

It doesn't take long before lewd sounds are coming from your womanhood because of how wet you've become. But it seems like that's exactly Atsumu's plan.

You squeal as he takes one of your legs by underneath your thigh to raise it upwards. The way you're so exposed to him is almost too lewd. As if it's second nature, your hands shoot to cover yourself until a rude awakening reminds you that your wrists are bound behind you. Even though Atsumu has seen this sight many times before, your cheeks flush red.

He pauses for a second, looking you in the eye. "What? Now yer gonna act all shy and innocent. That act won't work on me." Not even a second later, he pushes two fingers into your tight entrance and there's nothing stopping the deep moan that emerges from the back of your throat.

Your stomach drops and your womanhood is twitching over his two fingers that seem to fit snugly into your body. Just on par with his ruthless character, his fingers immediately start working their magic, thrusting in and out of you. They drag lewd liquids out of your body, leaving some to drip down your thighs and onto the floor while the rest coat your folds and his knuckles.

"I'll make this cunt remember how hard I can make it cum. Did ya really think anyone else could satisfy ya when yer already fallin' apart?" Atsumu has a devilish smirk plastered on his lips while his eyes can't even be bribed to stay off of your dripping womanhood.

His pace isn't slow nor fast, but each thrust is clearly purposeful. He doesn't even waste time to tease you and immediately starts attacking where he knows you're affected the most. Your eyes go wide as the tip of his fingers press harshly into your most sensitive areas. Just to add salt to the wound, he drags his fingers out till only the tip is left before quickly filling you up again. Each time, you can clearly make out the path of his fingers as you feel your walls conforming to his shape.

You can feel yourself taking a step towards the edge each time the base of his palm slaps against your clit. Without a doubt, he's doing this on purpose. Those eyes he's wearing aren't those of an innocent man.

Again, you tug on your restraints as if it's going to do anything. At the rate things were going, you felt like your one good leg might just give out on you if Atsumu were to take this any further, but knowing Atsumu, it wasn't like he was going to listen. You can already feel your knees trembling from the constant teasing of your womanhood.

"Does my poor baby need to cum?" he mocks, fingers suddenly moving faster. A high pitched squeal is muffled by the fabric and it also serves to note the tightening of your womanhood at the sudden intensity. "Though, do you even deserve it?" he asks condescendingly. The words don't even register to you but what does is the sudden frustration when he draws his fingers out from you, leaving you empty and tightening around anything.

"SUMUU!" you try to exclaim, eyes widening and desperately eyeing his smug face while your never approaching orgasm starts to slip away.

He chuckles lowly and gently sets your leg down. Both of his hands come to remove the satin around your mouth, slowly pulling it out from your heavy breath until it dangles around your neck.

"So, are ya finally gonna admit it to me?"

"hah~ Atsumu! I'm not trying to ho-MMHH!" Atsumu seems to have a habit of cutting off your words short when he closes the distance between both of your lips. The kiss feels hungry, almost like he's devouring you.

His large palms run down your bare arms till they're elegantly wrapped around your body. They fiddle with the restraints around your wrists till you're able to break free. With how hard you were struggling, a delicate bruise sets into your skin that'll last only a few hours at most- but that's just enough time for what Atsumu has planned.

Atsumu seductively drags his tongue on your lower lip, coating it with a thin sheen before biting down. You yelp sharply- it's not hard enough to draw blood but it might as well become swollen if he keeps up the act.

Instinctively, your hands press against his well-formed chest, trying to push him away. Atsumu doesn't seem to get the hint until he decides to let up on his own, finally allowing your oxygen-deprived lungs to breath.

While your body recovers, Atsumu looks at you with a victorious grin. He was going to get the truth out of you one way or another by the end of the night- and if it had to take all night, he didn't mind that either.

He brings you to the bed, positioning you on all fours. "You sure are being stubborn today, Y/N." he sighs, as if he wasn't enjoying this himself.

You try to turn your upper body around to look at him but Atusumu has already busied himself with marking up the flesh on your inner thighs. He sucks galaxies of crimson and royal purple onto your skin where it can't be hidden by those tiny shorts that you always liked to flaunt around him.

"I'll make sure you and everyone else knows that ya belong to me," he whispers in between kisses and licks.

"I keep trying to tell you, Atsumu. If you would just w-AHHH!" you scream, feeling an upwards slap against your cunt. It stings, and yet, you can't stop the twitching of your womanhood that's begging to be filled up again. "I can't explain myself if you keep cutting me off, you ass!"

"Unless yer done spitting these excuses, I don't want to hear it," he says sternly, delivering another slap in the same manner that causes your shoulders to hunch upwards with a low squeal. For a moment, you stay silent. You couldn't possibly tell him but at this point, he seemed so into it that would the truth even stop him? Would he even believe it? "That's what I thought. Who gave you the right to slut around?!" he shouts, suddenly thrusting the full length of his cock into you without any warning.

You scream loudly, more than unprepared as the effects ripple throughout your body. You weren't even aware he had taken out his manhood from his undergarments, let alone was ready to take you in one go. "F-fuck, 'Tsumu," you shudder, tears welling up in the corner of your eyes.

He leans over, licking along the slopes of your back while feeling the trembling of your body with his own tongue. "Tell me Rin's gonna do you better. Fucking try it," he dares, his low whisper filling your brain with nothing but ecstasy.

"O-only, NNGH!" you gasp, earning your first thrust of many. "Only you, At-Atsumu! Shiit!"

"I'll make sure that the only thing yer gonna be able to say is my name by the end of tonight," he promises. "I'll teach ya what happens when you decide you want to whore around with other men."

A string of incoherent words comes from your mouth as you try to deny his accusations. But it's hard to form anything that even slightly resembles actual words with how sharply Atsumu is thrusting into you. He's not going incredibly fast but it feels like each connection of your hips knocks the wind straight out of your lungs.

He's going so hard that one of your arms immediately gives out and your mouth is crushed against the mattress. Your hands struggle to grab onto anything and you settle with wrinkling the bedsheets. Atsumu's fingers dig into your hips, his grip is tight that it's sure to leave marks. He's forcing you to meet him halfway, increasing the intensity of how hard he drills into you.

The friction on your walls in beyond euphoric that you're skin is jumping each time he forces his way into your resisting walls. The tip of his cock brushes you wonderfully as it hits deep within you. Nothing could satisfy you like this- not your fingers, not some little old toy. Each time Atsumu pounds into you like this, the harder it is to ever be satisfied with anything else.

You're moaning so loudly that you don't even notice your phone that's going off of the nightstand that's next to the bed. However, there is someone who does draw attention to it.

"Looks like Rin's tryna getcha attention. Should we invite him over? Let him see this dripping pussy he wants to be in so badly?"

You spin your head around, shaking your head no with teary eyes. "'Tsumu, no," you plead. "I promise, that's not-"

"What's wrong? He was gonna come over anyways. Let's see what he has to say," he says, reaching to draw your phone from the nightstand. "You better behave," and his stare is threatening enough to let you know what you have to do. His thrusts slow down (but not completely) and you cover your mouth for insurance as Atsumu picks up the phone.

"Hey, Rin," he answers nonchalantly. "What's up? Yeah...Y/N's here. Wanna talk to her?"

Atsumu brings the phone to your left ear from behind and his eyes are daring you to speak out as he looks down on your body without mercy.

"Suna? H-hey," you say, merely testing out your voice.

"Hey, Y/N. I thought you said Atsumu would be asleep by now."

You open your mouth to reply but suddenly your voice disappears from you as you feel cold, familiar fingers drawing circles on your exposed clit. There's no doubt that you're feeling the pleasure, especially with the way you're tightening over Atsumu.

"Soon! He's gonna..."

"So....should I still come over?"

You look back at Atsumu who only responds by increasing the pressure on your clit that almost causes a moan to slip out from your lips. The only way you can stop it is by biting the inside of your cheek till the pain overwhelms you. Being denied your earlier orgasm, you're unbelievably close- it's almost painful how much you want to climax but inside, you know it's wrong to be climaxing while on the phone with Atsumu's friend.

"Y/N? Ya there? Can I still come over?"

"Yeah, come," you say and only if you really paid attention, you would be able to notice the coarseness of your voice.

"Cool, see ya in a few."

Suna hangs up the phone and Atsumu tosses it to the side. Your eyes hood over as all you can focus on is the pleasure between your legs. The sparks on your clit is driving you insane that your legs are trembling and your thighs feel weak enough to give out at any moment.

"Looks like we'll be seeing our dear friend Rin soon." His fingers start to move rapidly and without having to hold back, you let out a loud moan.

"Atsumu," you huff, "no, n-not hmm Suna," your voice is weak. The thought of someone else's eyes seeing you like this is almost too humiliating to bare. However, your denial only eggs Atsumu on to drive you as close to your orgasm as possible and he does just that- teasing and leading you on until the very last moment and-

"Please, please, Atsumu, don't- don't stop!" you beg, feeling his fingers retract and you're eagerly twitching around his still length.

"Ya feel like telling me the truth now or would you rather have Rin walk in on me fucking you dumb?"

You bite your lip. It's not like either option is the easier way to end things- but would he even end it if you were to tell him? With the way he's snarling at you, it's almost like he wants Suna to see. No, it's like he wants everyone to see and know how easily you fall apart for him, begging him to let you cum over his cock.

And not until your climax completely dies out does Atsumu start to relentlessly thrust into you again. "Atsumu," you whine, clawing into nothing, "Please, I need to cum so badly. It hurts, pl-please!" You beg relentlessly but with the way your mind is being fucked numb, you're not even sure of what is actually coming out of your mouth. For all you know, you could be putting your body completely at his mercy and have no clue about it.

"Beg more for me, cock-hungry slut," he spits, sneering with a pestering curl at the edge of his lips. Atsumu grabs the dark fabric that's looped around your neck and rings it around his fist once before cranking your neck back.

You choke from the immediate tightness as one of your hands scratch into your neck, trying to slip in between the satin and your neck- but it's futile. Your mouth opens in hopelessness and Atsumu takes the opportunity to spit into your lolled out tongue. "Fuck, better take it all."

He only lightens up on his grip for you to swallow before quickly yanking you backwards once again. Atsumu uses the collar he has around you to force himself to the deepest parts of you, letting you feel every ridge of his throbbing cock.

The lack of oxygen that's going to your brain only intensifies every sensation and your eyes roll back. "Do you even know what you look like right now?" he growls, eyes your dripping and wrecked form. "I could take a picture if yer curious or...to show Rin what he's missin' out on."

You're unable to respond- that's under the presumption that you're even able to understand anything in the first place. But Atsumu couldn't care less, he was riding on a high of power. He felt like he have control of every aspect of your body right in that clenched fist on his.

For the third time, you're again approaching your high. His thick cock is stretching you wide open with each thrust that feels like he's splitting you open. Your arms are shaking while trying to hold you up and if it wasn't for your satin collar, you'd be face pressed flat into the mattress.

Atsumu pulls you back till you're pressed against his muscular chest, whispering filthy phrases into your ear while you're all too busy gasping for air. "At least this pussy is honest. Do you hear how filthy ya sound?" he asks, referring to your leaking a desperate womanhood that's on edge for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Cu-cum, please need- nngh, wanna-"

You're completely in a daze, tears streaming down your face as Atsumu lightly cups your chin. The way your back arches allows him to travel deeper until he's thrusting right against a particularly sensitive area. You curse loudly, throwing your head back at the newly intensified stimulation.

"Here, right?" he asks mockingly, continuously crashing his hips into you as if he didn't know any better.

"At-Ats-" you stutter, unable to even get his full name out in protest.

Suddenly, the doorbell cuts through the musty air of the room, grabbing both of your attentions.

"Ah," hums Atsumu, seemingly satisfied. "Looks like our guest is here."

You can feel him drawing out, and you think that you might just pass out if you're denied another orgasm.

"Atsumu, no, please! I need you to make me cum! Please, I can't by myself! I need you!" you plead, words falling out of your mouth without filter. When you're in your right mind, Atsumu would be there to remind you of this but that's for another day to regret.

"Why don't you prove to me that ya deserve to cum on my cock?" he challenges, pulling out of your slicked cunt as you collapse on the bed.

Atsumu, who's only affected by a thin layer of sweat on his forehead, throws on a pair of sweats and he tosses you an oversized shirt.

You have no choice but to put it on but it doesn't do much besides hide the necessities. Other than that, every other intentional mark is left on display- the deep hickies that litter your thighs, neck, and chest, the bruise from the tie he used to restrain your wrists and that was wrapped around your neck, and of course your fucked out expression is just the perfect cherry on top.

"C'mon, let's greet that bastard," Atsumu grumbles, dragging your weak legs off the bed that stumble to find their balance.

"Atsumu, don't do this. You don't want this," you try to warn him.

"Oh, I really want this." he says with a stern face, bringing you to the front door while he stands behind you.

You sigh deeply, looking back at Atsumu who's blocking your only way back.

"Y/N, ya there?" you can hear Suna's muffled voice through the door.

You don't have much of a choice as you unlock the door.

Immediately when you open the door, your eyes meet Suna's- aaannnnddd everyone else's. There's no way that they wouldn't know what was going on, not by how painfully obvious that Atsumu had made it.

You awkwardly stand there for what feels like hours but in reality, it's merely a second before Atsumu slams the door from behind in the crowd's face.

"What the hell, Y/N?!"

"I tried telling you it wasn't like that but your dumbass wouldn't listen!"

Atsumu rubs his forehead with the base of his palm. What did he just do? "Why is everyone here?!"

"It was supposed to be a surprise... but you just had to get nosy."

"Ooooh," he says, suddenly returning to his normal nonchalant personality. "Is that why Rin's holdin' a cake that says 'birthday bitch'?" and to answer his question, you nod your head with nothing more than a dead pair of eyes.

"Wow," he chuckles, nervously. "Well, that's a little embarrassing..."

"Ya think?" you ask with a sarcastic tone. After all, you were the one literally in the foreground of his brute force.

On the other side of the door, you hear a knock, presumably by Suna. "So...are ya gonna let us in or....should we come back another time?"

Atsumu holds you by the shoulder, bringing you close to him before whispering, "You go and change. I'll make sure you won't be able to cum anymore before the night ends," he promises, giving you a flirtacious wink. You roll your eyes, but his offer does excite you in more ways than one.

Once you leave, Atsumu opens the door to see a crowd of dead stares- not too different from yours.

"Oh heeeeyyy guys!! Sorry about that," he laughs, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, whatever," replies Suna, shoving the cake into Atsumu's chest to hand it off. "Surprise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 543 8
โ™ก๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ โ™ก - ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌโ™ก - ๐ˆ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐Š๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
31.9K 610 17
y/n miya. A skater girl who is very popular with the boys. You were secretly a volleyball player with a big name but you couldn't tell anyone who you...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
292K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong