I Don't Care

By KeinKein00

We all know the webtoon Lookism right?... Arthir a 26 old man dies with his co worker in his day-shift. He me... More

Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
S̾t̾a̾r̾t̾e̾d̾
S̾-1̾
S̶-3
S̾-4̾
S̾-5̾
S͓̽-6
S̾-7̾
내가 잡았다 |S̾-8̾|
S̾-9̾
S̾-1̾0̾
S̾-1̾1̾
S̾-1̾2̾

S̾-2̾

2.1K 107 32
By KeinKein00

I was walking towards the school. There was some kid with blonde hair checking himself out in some window. 'He looks stupid' I would be embarrassed if someone say me checking myself out.

I took out my phone and put some videos on YouTube. I was walking without looking at the front which end up me bumping into someone.

"I am so sorry!" I say really quick and bowing for some reason.

"N-no is fine don't worry about it!" say that other person.

I look up and saw a handsome guy. Not just any handsome guy, but Daniel park! T-the Daniel from Lookism!

"No, I am really sorry I didn't saw you! I am so sorry!" I try to apologize again.

"No, is fine really!" he say waving his hands denying it.

I was distracted and suddenly remember where is my phone? I look down an my phone was face down the floor.

"Is definitely broken" I say in a whisper.

I got to my knee and pick it up. And yes is definitely broken, the screen is totally broken, it also doesn't turn on. I just bought this phone two weeks ago!

"Your phone it broken!" Daniel screamed, not a loud scream but a scream that still brought some people attention towards us.

"Wow! Look at does two handsome guys!"

"What department do you think they are?"

"Gosh they are hot!"

"Look at the one with long hair!"

"He is totally my type!"

"Look at those two hotties over there!"

"Bet I am going to make one of them my boyfriend!"

"No you ain't get your hopes don't!"

"The long hair one is too short for me though!"

"I don't care he just short! He is fucking hot!"

"Let me take a pic of them"

While Daniel was panicking I am just pursing my lips together. I will deal with this later.

"By the way do you know fashion design is?" I ask while scratching my neck.

"No, but I am also going there!" he say excited.

"Let's just go ask then" I say putting my phone away.

A grab his hand and took him with me. We are already late Daniel and I don't like being late.

We encounter the teacher and he took us there, then he told us to wait by the door as we was going to called us when we needed to enter.

"Hey I didn't get your name yet" I say to Daniel.

"A-ah Daniel Park!" he say nervous and giving me a smile.

"Ah, my name is Melchor, but for short just called me Mel" I say giving him a smile in return.

I look at him and saw he was nervous. I took out a purple marble out of my pocket.

"Don't be nervous here!" I gave him the marble.

"It will get you distract from your nervousness!" I say with a smile.

"Try it! Find the image inside! It changes ever time!" I say smiling again.

He looks at me then the the marble. He then brings the marble close to his eyes and start to look for the image.

"Wow! Is House!" he say excited and surprise.

"Told yah!" I say giving him a wink.

"Come in!" say the teacher.

Daniel enter first.

"I am Daniel Park, nice to meet you" he was still nervous but not as much as he was before.

Then I walked in to the classroom.

"Hi, I am Melchor, but for short called me Mel nice meeting y'all" I say giving a smile.

"Omg, I have seen him somewhere I swear!"

"Wow, they are hot!"

"Geez! They look so cool! "

"5'9ft? 6ft?"

"Great bodies"

"Do you think they have a girlfriend?!?"

"Look how pretty is Mel is!"

"Daniel is definitely hot!"

"We are so lucky to have them!"

"Shut up" said the teacher annoyed and with a frown.

All if them shut up. They are really scared of the teacher? I remember when I was in middle school the students would make the teacher cry and two teachers quit their jobs because of us.

"Daniel sit over there with Zack" he say pointing at the end where there was a accessible desk.

"And you" he say pointing at me this time.

"Go sit over there with the blonde kid" he say pointing at Jay who was looking at the window.

I walked towards the seat. I tap on his shoulder and try to introduce myself.

"Hey, my name is Mel, what is your name?" I say with a smile. Camila always say to smile when introducing yourself to be more likable.

"My name is Jay"

I made small talk with him. We talk about hobbies, what we like, what we dislike, and other types of things. My face start to hurt because I have been smiling a lot. So I relax my face, my cheek bones hurt now.

"Are you mad?" Jay said.

"Ah, no why?" why would I be mad

"You look mad" Jay say again.

Ah, because my face is relax. I don't even look mad. I think I need to start working with my face looking more happy and not mad.

"Aw, I just relax my face, I have been smiling too much" I say with half of a smile.

The bell rang for lunch. God I am so hungry. But I don't know where the cafeteria is, should I ask Jay?

"Mel! Let's go get lunch together!" I look at the onr who called my name and is Daniel.

I just nod my head and follow him. Zoe was there next to him sending death threats stared. I chuckle a little, this girl is acting as a jealous girlfriend.

We grab our food and I told Daniel to sit with Jay. I sit next to Jay and Daniel sits next to me, I don't like being in the middle.

"Why did you stop eating?" Daniel ask stopping eating. I in the other hand stop eating, I felt my hunger go away.

"I am not hungry anymore" I say pushing the food tray away.

"Be right back" I say getting up. I went to the rooftop and got a cigarette out. I only smoke when I am stressed, I don't even know why I am stressed in the first place!

I finished my cigarette and wake back, there was still sometimes before lunch finish. I see Daniel walking and I go to him and wave a little.

"Where you going?" I ask making him jump little.

"The guys on lunch wanted to talk so" he say

"I will go with you" I say walking next to him.

"You don't-" he was saying.

"No is fine is I will" I say waving it off.

Went we got there we see the three of them.

"So your name is Daniel and yours Melchor?" one of them said.

They took out cigarettes and offer them to us.

"So where are you from?"

"You are freaking tall"

"Ah, sweet"

"You hehe made trouble and that's why you are here right?"

"Look at your shoulder, you work out?"

"You most be a lady killer"

"Hook me up sometime, big guy"

"Ah" Daniel say.

"I quit smoking" he said again.

I was taking the cigarette. And I look at him bitch what? Is free smoke! Take it!

"And I don't know any girls" he started again looking scary.

He too the cigarette from my hand and throw it away. I look at him surprise.

"Then I am out" he say grabbing my hand and walking away.

We got to the classroom and there was only two other students there. He look at me and grabs my wrist stronger. I hisses in pain.

"You smoked?" he ask with worry look.

"Yes, only when I am stressed" I say trying to get of his grab.

"But that is bad for you" he say again worry.

"Let go it hurts" I say moving my wrist.

He let go and I saw my wrist is red now. I look at him from the corner of my eyes, I am not mad, I am just annoyed.

"Sorry" he says looking regretful.

I just murmured a whatever and walked to my desk I put my head on the table. I heard the bell rang an students started to come in.

I felt Jay sit next to me. I jut stay with my head down, my wrist still hurts. I should tell Jeje to help me get a phone, or try to fix this one. If that is even possible.

"Fuck"

Oh, is Daniel, he was probably sleeping and Zoe woke him up like in the web toon. I heard people whispering who h told he to fuck off and all that type of things.

Finally the school end. I looked up at the ceiling, Danm I am tired am I getting old? I mean I am already old, but in the body of a teenager.

"Mel" a small voice called me.

I didn't look at the person instead I kept looking at the ceiling. I want to see who is calling me but my head is still glue to the ceiling.

"Huh" I say back to the person.

"School already end" the voice say back.

"Ah, okey" I say and look down this time.

I grab my things and look at Daniel who was the one talking to me. H looks at me an I look at him.

"Wanna walk together" I say getting my backpack.

"Sure!" he say happy.

I look back at Jay and saw him getting his thing ready.

"Jay come with us" I say looking at him.

He only nods and walks with us. Daniel was the one that talk the most, then I. I would laugh sometimes at his thoughts, Jay also laughed sometimes too. We say our goodbyes an walk seperate.

I should stop the fight Zack is going to have with small Daniel at the store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 732 16
A guy, not one of those weak and useless crying bags, dies and get reincarnated into the universe of Lookism. Will be gay (Jay my beloved). I don't o...
6.6K 159 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
112K 2.1K 51
Wanna fuck a lookism character, but they aren't real? look no further. I've got you covered. There are 74+ characters I can write for, babe. Pretty s...
76.2K 4.3K 18
❝You're so cute, I just want to put you in my pocket. And never, ever let you out.❞ It's said that those who are loved attract more love onto themsel...