11♡Our Side (WonMina X MinTzu...

By JeonMina_05

In his world, all look at him as strict, stone, cold and ace lawyer. They wont dare to make any mistakes on t... More

1》Sudden News
2》The Violence
3》Trigger Feel
4》Trauma Show
5》Past Abuse
6》False View
7》Permanent Pain
8》Trust Issues
9》Terrible Mood
10》Limit Me
11》Your Perspective
12》Pain Hold
13》Save Me
15》Your Blessing
16》Choice Type
17》Bad Welcome
18》Relieve Area
19》Creepe Gift
20》Our Day
21》New Treasure
22》Mine Circle
23》Guide Hero
24》Fragile Argue
25》My Wound
26》Your Happy
27》Random Talk
28》Help Us
29》End Court
30》Broken Awards
31》Break Wall
32》Run Away
33》Found You
34》Be You
35》All Solve
36》Just Celebrate
37》Smooth Present
38》This Feel
39》Cramp Sickness
40》On Way
41》Hello Minhyun
42》Hello Minjoo
43》Lives Goes
44》Our Side

14》Depend On

291 22 12
By JeonMina_05

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She suddenly cant breath well. Her body was up and down as there is something trigger her mind. Her temple was sweating a lot.

"Please....im begging you....."

Her voice was trembling and her hands was shaking quick. The room that already more than cold made her feel hot sudden. She hold rhe blanket tight and her eyes wont open like how she swear she want to wake up.

"Dont do this to me....."

She begging as the moments she dont want to remember it start to played on her mind. The tears that she want to wipe but she cant as all her body stone like robot.

"No! I hate you!"

"Hey Mina!"

He shake her body but end up she start to rebel by try to release his hands from her shoulder and even want to hit him but he hold her hands tight. Wonwoo slept peaced beside her but now was 7 am which mean his morning greet was getting this situation.

"Let go! Dont touch me!"

"Its me Wonwoo! Open your eyes!"

"No!"

She keep struggling herself and wont even care if she already hit his chest hard but for him, he dont feel any hurt but he feel disturb on his mind why she start to rebel now.

"I said open your eyes!"

He cupped her face with holding her jaw to face him. Her eyes open with wide when welcoming herself infront Wonwoo. His eyes was really focus on her eye ball that he cant break it even Mina dont want to let it go.

Her lips trembling fast also her body cant be stopable from shaking hard when the cold start to hit her. The tears roll down a lots made her broke into cry that she wont know when it stop and her sobbing was fragile.

"W-wonwoo....i....he almost r-rape me....."

He dont waste their time by quicjky pull her into his hug. He try to cares her head that was leaning on his chest while his left hand were softly hold her waist.

"Shhh... you dont need to bring that disgusting memory back."

"H-how could he do this...to his o-own daughter.... Can i j-just live a-another world that no one can find m-me...."

"Then what about your sister?"

"I-im scared!!"

She hit his chest as she dont want to talk about someone else but focusing to herself. He tight the hug and keep hushing her to not shout. She still sobbing hard as she felt no one understand what she going through for almost her entire life.

"Okay okay! I know you scared, but please if you want to cry, just let it out. But dont hurt youself."

"What happend if we not enggage?"

"Mwo?"

She lean her head on his chest while stare at him. He look her eyes and he rewind back their first met. Their first met always bring him in dejavu. Her empty eyes and with face that look so lost. He cant forget that moments when she and her sister dont have any emotion about their meeting enggagement.

"If i dont met you that time, wont any man willing to get through this like now?"

"If he truely love you, he may will himself to protect you."

"Does my life always burden to everyone? Why you cant just leave me and break this enggagement when you know im this destroyed."

He silent. He once kept himself as Jeon Wonwoo a man that anti woman and had opposite his gender exist except his mother. But Mina came into his house bring one agreement envolving their future together. That time he try to hold himself but as time goes by she change his perspective.

The time she being his temporary assistant and being designer, he saw how struggle she is to brave herself of her anxiety facing those media public industry. She sometimes rejected his offer to lunch or going our just because scared and insecure with people outside.

She dont trust media anymore.

She scared.

She fill with insecure.

At same time many tragedy happen to her.

"Your life not burden. Its just a test from god."

She closer her lips to his ear.

"How you know its a test when you barely know pain."

"I know, i have been a lot."

Her whisper made him scoff. Her weak voice made him cant stop thinking why she asked all of this thing on early morning. As she not moving her head on his ear, he can feel how heavy her breath like she hurt somewhere. He felt there is knife stabbing her back to change her become a weak and fragile person that Mina not herself anymore.

A perfectionist.

A diva.

A dramatic.

A sharp mouth.

A confident woman.

All inside Mina was gone after one by one tragedy happend to her and Tzuyu. He wonder why this two sibling kept many secrets from their parents and why need to endure it by themself when they knew it ruin their life.

He sure Mingyu will think same like him right kow. Questioning why their fiancee must live without person cared. Confusing their mind why they two wont share to their parents when things going more difficult and hard.

"If this thing going more worse, im sorry..."

Her whisper was like begging to him and it made Wonwoo stare her in furrowed. Her eyes to him was heavy like she dont have enough sleep when they knew she have been slept too long than 9 hours.

This is so rare to her to say sorry. Her apologize wont sincere when they too end up fighting again. But this time, her apologize was begging much and she was like hoping Wonwoo will forgive her when he think whats her mistake to him.

"Why you need to say sorry?"

"I cant....you cant....had a perfect wife like you wish.....instead...you get me....your future ruin wife...."

"How can you sure i wish to had perfect wife?"

"You deserve better, Wonwoo. Its good if you just leave me."

"By letting you suffer right now and watching you in your dad hands?"

"If its will make you happy...."

"Yah! Dont try to sct so weak, Lee Mina! Where the confident girl that always argue with me? Where the perfectionist girl that always provoke me? Where yourself that always be with me? Exactly where is Mina who is Wonwoo fiancee that always strong herself infront everyone?!"

She was stun by his sudden raise. How she wish she want to say his voice was annoyed her ear when they just inch each other. Her tears roll down again when she cant deny how honest his words to her. She was touch yet little disguist to it.

They always bickering, arguing and fighting almost everyday and now look? They having tense and soft situation on bed where she start it first being rebel and trembling.

"How can i stayed like that when he come again? Im sure Tzuyu dad must be free too and looking for her. Maybe me too."

"If that two old man looking for you two, than i and Mingyu will try our best to protect you."

"Wont you think to look other girl to be your wife?"

"Why you keep asking me to break our enggage? Or you the one who hate me so much?"

"I dont say i hate you. Its just our life is different."

"Did you think a same taste lifes will bring happiness all time. You different from me wont made our marrige ruin. But it made us learn to perfect ourself each other.

"You seem good to give advice than Tzuyu."

She chuckle made him sigh in relieve when a rebel and traumatic Mina gone once they slowy change their topic. She now let her lips curl into small smile that enough made him satisfied.

"I already discuss with your sister and Mingyu about our status."

She raise her head from his chest to stare his eyes. This time he not tight their hug but let his hands and her waist and dont mind her hands on his shoulder.

"Bwoya?"

"Tzuyu agree to quick our marriege and in this short time, you and her will move in our house which mean she will live with Mingyu and so was you at here."

"Living together before we marry?"

"Yes. For Tzuyu, Mingyu condominium had two rooms so its fair. But us, i will try to looking another house so to fair for you and me had each house."

"I cant fight this discuss as usual, Wonwoo. I dont want to agree it but if Tzuyu said yes then i cant say anything."

"I know you will say no but this is for your safety and so was Tzuyu. Tonight, i and Mingyu will go to your house to discuss with your parents and also talk about your both dad free from jail."

"No! They cant know about my or Tzuyu dad already free!"

"Why not?"

"I dont want our mom worried and made our Lee dad become protective."

"Huh....lets do my way. You and Tzuyu stay inside your room meanwhile leaving me and Mingyu had our talk with them. Trust me, everything will be fine."

"What if they still dont want Wonwoo? You and Mingyu still not one of our family and i cant say you two too stranger to us."

"Then i will bring my parents."

"What on earth?!"

"Maybe that tactic will made them agree. Lets stop this conversation. Just go shower and we will go out to breakfast."

"Err....i dont have any shirt to wear."

He scan her hair until down to see she wear side sleeve blouse that can see her shoulder. He take his time to think and realise he had lots of white long shirt.

"Just get shower and i will leave my shirt on bed. Dont worry i will wait at down and take my turn after you."

He release his hands from her waist and slide himself to get down from bed. When he already take his white shirt, he leave it on the bed after sure Mina get in the bathroom.

He sit on his living room and take his phone. He remember her phone still with him but he already make sure it charge full or not she will mad because snatch and keep it without battery on it.

He text Mingyu telling to bring Tzuyu back home before afternoon and let them be with their family to tell they two will go their house on night. So theit mother will sure had time to prepare some meal for dinner and he need Mingyu to help him console his family to go too.

When he get positive answer from Mingyu, he closed his phone after he heard a footsteps from stairs. He rause hisbhead to see her in new self. Mina walk down with refreshing vibe after shower in this almost 8 early morning.

He was stun when see she wearing his shirt that not too big on her. It was suppose oversize to her but she smart to tuck it in her jeans to look his shirt wont too big.

"Ehem!"

He snap out when she already stand infront him. He shake his head and quickly stand up.

"Oh! I will take my turn."

"My phone?"

"Here. Dont worry, your dad nit text you and what full your text was your asisstant talking about your health."

She quickly oprn it to make sure its true. Well what Wonwoo said is true but she kinda annoyed how he open her phome without her permission. Before he can close his room, he shout made her groan.

"Goodluck change the password because im more smart than you to unlock it!"

She punch the pillow in frustation and wishing she can throw that pillow to his face and tore his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh you wake?"

Tzuyu turn to see Mingyu with messy hair going down to join her at dining table.

"Yeah early than you. Im waiting you to go out since your fridge dont have anything."

"Well we can just order and eat here. Wonwoo text me a while said you and Mina will back home before lunch so you guys can tell your parents that we will come to your house tonight."

"Copy that."

"With his family."

"Mwo?!"

He cares his ear as its banging his eardrums when she raise her voice infront him.

"He decide to talk about this and quick our marriege together."

"B-but---"

"Gwaenchana. You and Mina stay inside your room while we discuss with them. Dont worry we know there is certain you guys may dont like but this for your two safety. You even told us that your father might free too. So two old man want you two and obviously more dangerous to you."

"Mmmm about moving in?"

"Ah Wonwoo said in this short time. But we will let you arrange your stuff what need to bring and let you two decide when you can move out."

"Before marriege huh?"

"You seems dont like it."

"Well i am and of course Mina too. But if she agree than i will just move in here. I see your room was not bed to sleep."

"Yah, even i live alone i make sure everything is clean. And i about Mina, she agree it and Wonwoo alreday had slowtalk with her."

She nod and quickly take her phone to order their food as Mingyu let her order what she want and told her he will pay it. She not waste anytime and order as much as she want. She know that he big eater and so was her.

"Well as longg you pay, im totally fine!"

"Lucky you had free, yoda."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 230 13
"Faith have never been in our sides and that won't stop me to chase you with this loves of mine because I once believes that one day you will call me...
54.8K 2.6K 56
She loved her ever since they meet. He don't want to love again because of his dark past. Until one program allow them to know more about each ot...
7K 249 8
In your life, there will be a moment when you have to choose one between two options. Each of them will lead you into different outcome. In Mingyu's...
336K 7.6K 50
COMPLETED After a painful breakup, Wonwoo feels like his world is crumbling down. Hard to move on, he finds himself pouring his feeling onto the pape...